The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) Empty Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) 4515_oboi-fantasy-045-1

Simi sighed, stretching slowly before getting up off of her bed, she hated being bored and coped up in a room and that's basically what her clan was doing considering there had been a string of vampire attacks around the area and weres going missing. She really didn't care about their reasons on keeping her locked up she just wanted out. Glancing at the door before going over to her drawers she quickly pulled on some clothes before going to the window, she moved silently and swiftly as she slipped out and carefully climbed down before jumping off the small roof. By now most of the villagers where already asleep so they wouldn't notice a woman sneaking out in the middle of the night. Smiling to herself she slipped out of the area undetected as she headed out to the forest, it was one of her most favorite places to run, especially on a full moon like tonight was.

She walked for nearly two miles into the woods before she found the spring she normally visited during the summer, smiling she went to the clearing before stripping down'' this is more like it..'' she murmured as she kicked off her shoes then her pants as she pulled the tie out of her hair, letting it fall onto her shoulders in a gentle wave.Half closing her eyes she looked up at the moon as she took in a deep breath of fresh air before shifting quickly, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling of bones reshaping and tendons moving to accommodate her new form, then came the slight itch of her fur sprouting out every on her body, it only last a minute or so but once it was done she stretched out her muscles slowly before loping around. her fur was a mix of a deep brown with an undercoat of blonde which made the color unique then any other were she had known. Taking a few minutes to move about before she went to the spring to get some water, once her thirst was quenched she sniffed about , catching the scent of a wounded deer she gave a slight delighted growl as she took off after it, one of the things about being a Were was the thrill of the hunt, especially deer, they always gave a good chase.

It didn't take long before she realized something was off, frowning she slowed her pace down as she sniffed about again, finding deer blood everywhere but no sign of the carcass. Confused she looked around, ears perked and trying to pick up any sounds at all. She began to get a little anxious before she backed out of the area slowly, she wasn't stupid she knew a set up when she found one and being alone just made her an easy target. She could fight but the smells that she was now beginning to pick up from under the deer scent was telling her she was in a whole world of trouble. Before she even had a chance to run at least eight vampires jumped down around her from the trees, snarling she curled her lip up in warning , baring her deadly canines as she watched them. they only laughed and smirked at her as they circled her, she tried to count how many weapons they had on them but it was hard with them moving.

'' well well looky here.. another one for the boss.. he might enjoy this one. she is bigger then the last and might actually live long enough to make him pleased'' The closest vampire spoke, his black hair spiked up like some sort of pitch fork as he moved slowly closer, the weapon in his hand was unusual and held a small dart in it. she didn't trust it one bit. '' lets see what you really look like shall we love?" he spoke again , glancing at the other vampire near him and nodded his head, the vampire moved instantly , charging at her to get her attention and make her spin around to face him, she managed to hit him in the chest and back into a tree before she felt the sting of the dart, yelping she turned around to the mr. spiky as she called him , and snarled , he backed up instantly and grinned'' none of that lady.. don't want to put any scars on you.''

She snorted and hunched down as if to pounce before she started to feel weird and dizzy , groaning she jerked as a burning sensation went through her body making her eyes water before she was forced to shift back , crying out in pain she curled up confused and wondering what the hell was going on and how it was they had something that made a were be forced to shift back.

Spiky just watched in small interest, watching as the shift finished, reaching over he pulled her up by the hair, ignoring her cries of pain before shoving her back, letting two of the vampires grab her arms. '' hold her tight, even in human form they are very strong.'' He glanced over at the one that got flung back before shaking his head'' hurry it up and get up.'' he growled out.

Simi waited for him to turn around before she reacted, surprising the two that where holding her as she grabbed one of their knives and plunged into the chest of the other, when he went down she moved swiftly , slashing the knife across the other vamps belly , laying it open before jumping away from him.

Spiky just sighed as he turned back to look at her'' now i said to hold her tightly '' he tisked before moving swiftly , coming up behind her, one arm going around her throat surprising her while the other easily enough got rid of the knife in her hands. '' now look you killed one and possible the other one.. master is not going to be happy. lets put you to sleep now shall we?" he grinned, his fangs growing out before sinking them into her throat. Simi cried out and jerked hard against him but his hold was firm like steel. she couldn't shift and didn't know why and soon she got dizzy before passing out.

Once she was out he swiftly healed the bite before sighing'' i hate doing that.. hmmm she's tastes good though master may like that'' he grinned before looking at the others'' get this mess cleaned up . and make it fast before the other weres become aware their precious little princess is missing'' He knew he managed to gain a good one now. Maybe his master would no longer be pissed about the fact he had accidentally killed the first one. Although he won't be too pleased about him having to bite her but she had given him no choice. Shaking his head he grabbed one of the extra cloaks they tend to carry around before wrapping her up in it after binding her hands behind her back. She was definitely pretty and not a small woman, any guy would be stupid not to miss her curves. She definitely looked like the perfect woman to him. Maybe she would be able to pacify his master for a bit to keep his anger from lashing out at them. Though he wouldn't be too happy that the female killed two of his men.

Letting his men clean up the mess he quickly headed back to the castle, ignoring the butler as he walked in before heading to his master's study, he gave a knock and waited before he was allowed in. When he got the approval he quickly walked in before moving to the middle of the room and glanced at the desk before averting his eyes'' we have caught another one master. this one is unique though. if i remember right she is the one that was next in line for the alpha in that pack... '' he shifted nervously slightly before laying the unconcious woman on the floor still wrapped up. '' i uhh.. had to bite her to put her to sleep.. her blood definitely tastes like the royal line. . She managed to kill two of our men. and severely injured one.. the others stayed behind to clean up the mess.'' he had already placed the collar on her and now he waited to see what his master would do.

(( ok now preferably you can be the master, other wise, pick whoever you want XD have fun. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Marcus was once more back at his old mentor's tower, deep in the dark forest. He was an apprentice to a great wizard and alcamist. He was learning fast how to cast spells and to create items of wonderous abilities. His life had been a happy one back then. The old man was a good teacher, mentor, confidant, and friend. Marcus realy knew no one else that he could call a father. His parents had been killed in a raid by the negboring kingdom and had it not been for the old man he would have died. His life was good and happy, but that all changed one night.

There had been murmerings in the town about vampires and a number of people missing. No one knew where the vampires had come from or why they had chosen their town to prey upon. The priest there, one of the new religion that was sweeping across the land said it was the work of the Devil, the Evil One. That it was because the people of the town were sinful and it was god's way of punishing them for their lack of faith. The new religion was against all the old ways, the old religions. Magic was considered by the new religion and Church as evil, and the work of the Evil One. So was it that he began to rile up a group of the towns people that had lost loved ones to the vampires. These people knew of the old man in his tower in the dark woods. The Priest said he was a minion of the Devil and was the true cause of the vampires. That it was he that had summoned them to prey upon the town with his dark magic.

One night the people came, bearing torches. They were lead by the priest that was chanting some sort of garbage that seemed to spur the people on. They came with a battering ram made of a tree and smashed the door of the tower in. The old man had placed Marcus into a room and sealed it tight with a spell that Marcus would not be able to break for a bit. The old man thought he could talk to the people and make them see reason and did not want Marcus doing anything foolish. But the old man had not understanding of the power of influence that the Priest seemed to have over the people. They rushed into the tower and knocked him unconscience so he could not utter any spells and drug him away to a large stake in the ground. They tied him to it and then piled dry wood around him and lit it on fire. The old man died that night, burned at the stake.

When he was able to free himself he ran out into the woods and saw what the town's people had done. Rage welled up in him and he returned to the tower and had made his way to his mentor's private study, deep below the tower. Marcus had never been allowed there, the old man had really never said why, but Marcus felt that there was something there that the old man had not wanted him to see. Fuled by his rage, he was able to smash through the door with a spell and within found The Book. It was a book of spells. But the book and spells were not ordinary. The book had a presence about it and the spells were deadly ones. Looking through the book he found a spell that suited what he needed. He read it over in his mind and memorized it, then set forth for the town and unleashed the spell upon it.

The Town burned and the people, men, women and children died horribly, screaming in pain and fear. He walked through the town as people ran everywhere, pursued by firey figures that slowly burned the flesh from their bones. He found the priest cowering in his small church, praying to his god for protection. "There is no protection for you or your religion." He took great lengths to make sure the priests death lasted a long and agonizing time. He heard the priest pray for help and then curse and berate his god. Marcus just laughed.

Marcus' day dream/memory was interupted by a knock on his study door. He shook his head clearing it. The memories of his past still vivid in his head. It had been a very long time ago but he would never forget it. When he let the vampire enter, he brought a bound naked woman with him. The Vampire placed the woman on the floor and explained who she was and what had happened. "Seems like they were fools if they got themselves killed. But now I have to find and recruit replacements." he rose from his chair behind the desk and walked over to the woman on the floor. She was unconscience and he saw the marks on her neck. He looked at the Vampire with narrowed eyes then turned back to the desk. "Shackle her to the wall over there with the chains that are there. They should hold her when she wakes. Then you may leave and return to your duties."

Back to top Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

He glanced at the chains then looked back over at him '' um. well if you think those chains will hold her, she definitely has muscle on her'' he shrugged as he reached down and picked her up ,taking her over to the wall and shackled her like he was told. '' i will see if one of the ladies in the kitchen has some clothes that might fit her..'' he would let Marcus do whatever else he wanted, knowing he would be called again if he was needed. he left the room to go and gather up the clothing.

After nearly an hour and a half Simi slowly began to wake, groggy and disoriented she grumbled in sleep as she rolled over, getting more awake when she heard the rattling of chains. Frowning in confusing she slowly sat up, moaning slightly as her head started to hurt '' ow.. '' mumbled , looking around and getting more worried as she realized she was not home.'' where the hell am i ?" glanced over at Marcus and narrowed her eyes '' who the hell are you and why the hell am i chained up ?'' she tugged at the chains slightly ,giving a grunt as she tried to get most of her muscles to work, she remembered being bitten so figured it would take a while before her full strength back. '' What did that spiked idiot do to me?" it took her a minute to realize she was naked and only had a cloak covering her, scowling she quickly made sure she was covered up '' and where are my clothes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 am

Marcus went back to the paperwork he had been working on. Over the years he had managed to use his magic to influence, those he dealt with to acquire the castle and surrounding land. The new religion was spreading and he hated it along with the priests that did everything they could to force the people to convert to the religion. He seen the Church as a threat to the people and everything that they belived in. He would destroy it. Some how he had to. After he had destroyed the town that had killed his mentor, he hunted down the vampires that had plauged it. They had finally been trapped by soldiers and a high ranking priest called a bishop. He used his magic to frighten the soldiers off and lead the vampires to safety. In return they swore allegance to him and his cause.

When the woman began to stir he stopped what he was doing and rose from his chair and walked over to where she was chained. He had thrown a cloak over her but when she began to talk and try to cover herself more he ripped it away from her so he could look upon her naked body. He looked down at her and raised a brow. "He drained blood from you so you would pass out. Your body needs to replinish it." Till that time you will be weak and more manageable." It would take a few days before her body replinished the blood. "Now be a good girl and behave. You are going to be used to help me build an army of were creatures

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:13 pm

she was trying to keep a hold of the cloak but when he jerked on it he easily pulled it off of her, scowling she scooted back as much as she could away from him. Normally she would just attack him but due to her blood loss she quickly realized that would be a bit of big mistake.'' i will not. my pack will come for me and your going to be sorry you ever sent your men after me.'' narrowed her eyes, and on reflex she gave a warning growl if he came closer, she may not be able to do much damage to him now but she could wait till she replenished what was taken from her. '' and that filthy little vampire of yours is going to pay for ever biting me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:01 am

Marcus laughed. "Oh I won't worry about your pack my dear. They will be following a false trail that is at this moment being made with your clothing. A bit of torn material with your sent here and there, leading to a town of humans and the church there." he grinned. He could imagine the carnage that the werewolves would cause trying to find her. He moved forward and grabbed her by the hair and pulled it down forcing her head back. He was very close to her. "And you will be helping me willing or not create my army." he looked down at her naked body, "and you will also give me great pleasure in my bed as well."

He let a hand move over her firm tits, pinching their nipples. Suddenly he let go of her and placed his hands to his head. Voices again, whispering in his mind. "Torture her, make her feel pain. The sweet pleasure of making her suffer." came the voices. A pained look came to his face as he suddenly stood up holding his head in his hands. "Get out of my head. I am my own master!"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 pm

She yelped in pain as her hair was yanked forcing her head back as he got close to her, she tensed up immediately as she kept her eyes on him, shifting a little she hissed in anger as he pinched her nipples. She would have said something but managed to bite her tongue long enough to watch him in confusion as he let her go and grabbed his head muttering and shouting about how he was his own master and for them to get out of his head. Scooting back against the wall as much as possible she narrowed her eyes at him, watching him warily .'' your nuts you know that'' she mumbled, tugging slightly on the chains again, normally she would be able to snap them easily but since that idiot vampire had to bite her , she was a bit weak at the moment. She jumped when there was a knock on the door, her gaze immediately going to it. She glared when she realized it was the spikey haired vamp who had gotten her.

he ignored her as he brought the bags in as well as a tray full of food'' master? You ok? i got some clothes for her.. and food enough for the both of you , the kitchen hands made sure they put in your favorites. even got drink for you.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:51 pm

As the Max came in with the tray of food and asked if he was ok, he held his head with one hand and said, "Yes just a sudden headach. I'll be fine." Max nodded and left once more. When the vampire was gone he looked back at the woman. "Perhaps I am." he told her and then he went over to the desk and opened a drawer and pulled out a thin metal collar. This he placed around the womans neck. "This will keep you from transforming and also make you only as strong as a normal woman. A little something this crazy man created for your kind."

He then walked over to the plate of food and took some meat off of it and began eating. "Do you have a name. Or should I make something up for you." he placed some food on a plate that came with the tray and placed it on the floor by the woman, and looked at the clothes. "If you want to wear those, you have to show me you can behave and not try to run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:58 pm

she glared at the vamp, wishing she could tear him to shreds but he was smart enough to stay away from her as he left.. she glanced back at Marcus as he snapped a collar around her neck even as he asked about her name.. '' one cannot run when they are chained to a stinking wall you know.. '' she mumbled as she studied him.. she was not going to like not being able to change, considering it was part of a weres nature to at least change around once or twice a week for many reasons. it kept them from getting too frustrated and helped calm the urges to hunt if they did it on a normal basis. Considering if they didn't, they tend to get highly testy and very unpredictable almost like a cornered animal. .. '' its simi... and its a wolfs nature to run. and i never behave.. '' at least she was honest. she hated being tied down by rules. she liked doing what she wanted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:06 pm

"Yes I know. The last one I had here became a bit restless. But of course when he became more cooperative I allowed him to change now and then and run about the castle garden. He was also very helpful in identifying certain ones of your pack. Like you." He went back over to the desk and sat down again. "So Simi, if you wish to be unchained and able to roam around and maybe even in your were form you will have to be cooprative and willing to help me. Your word of honor you might say."

Looking over the papers on his desk, he signed a few and then placed them in a leather dispatch case. "I saw the look you gave Max as he came in. You don't like him to well do you? Did you know his wife was killed by one of your kind. That was of course before he became a vampire."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:30 pm

she snorted as she looked away from him, leaning against the wall and half closing her eyes. '' i doubt it was my pack. we don't kill humans unless they try and kill us. '' she muttered as she glanced at him' and no .. i don't like him to much . i would really love to rip him to pieces right now.'' and it was only because she had gotten caught by him and bitten. Being bitten was pissed her off the most and nobody bites her without getting punishment for it. Glancing at the plate of food on the floor she refused to touch it. she didn't trust them and as it was he had already suppressed most of her strength to that of a human. she had no reason to trust him or his vampire helpers. weres and vampires didn't get along very well and most of the blood suckers would just love to see her kind die off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:09 pm

"Ahhhhh so if a vampire killed one of your family you would not hate all vampires then, just the one that did it." Max did not like werewolves because of what had happened to him. He became a vampire to find the one that killed his wife and be able to kill it. Even after he killed it, he hunted others hating them all. But he hunted them for Marcus now, not to kill them but so he could use them in his experiments. He leaned back in his chair to see what she would say to that. "Do not worry about the food, it is not drugged. I need you healthy."

Max returned yet one more time. "Sir, the were's have been spotted and are following the false trail. They are heading for the town." When Marcus nodded he again left. "Well now my dear it seems your family and friends are about to attack the near by town. Wonder how that will go over with the other nearby towns. You think there will be a massive "wolf" hunt." he looked at Simi. He could stop them if he wanted. But he had to have a reason to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:16 pm

she narrowed her eyes at him as she snorted'' its how we put out punishment. if it was the act of one person killing a loved one. we would kill that person.. if it was a certain pack that did it together. we would kill that pack. we would however not set out to just destroy one complete race all because of one stupid individual. '' she had an intense urge to pick the plate of food up and throw it at him, he was pissing her off that much. when he spoke of her pack being set up however, that just set her over the edge, she picked the plate up and threw it at him even as she watched the vampire leave.. '' you bastard...letting my pack die like that will not get you what you want from me so you might as well just kill me if your going to let my pack die.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Marcus ducked as she threw the plate of food. He had found a sore spot, or a soft spot. He grinned and stood up and walked over to Simi. "Well then what are you willing to do to save them?" he asked her. "There is still time to stop them." He would send the were that he had captured and had become helpful to him to stop them and inform them that Simi was safe and was willingly working with Marcus. "It seems thier lives depends on what you decide."

He extended his hand to her. If she wanted her pack to survive and her family to live, she would have to agree to his terms. His desire to build a small army of special were creatures that would be virtually unstopable made him take some chances. He waited for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:20 pm

she narrowed her eyes him at as he just grinned before he spoke. tensing she backed away from him till her back was up against the wall. clamping her mouth shut as she watched him intently. She seriously hated being backed up into a corner with no options and that is what he somehow managed to do. She shifted a little from foot to foot as she stared at his extended hand, she was going to have to swallow some of her pride and actually make a deal with the devil. at least that's how she was seeing it. Slowly taking a deep breath she reached over slowly and slid her hand into his.'' fine... what do i have to do ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 pm

He helped her to her feet and then looked into her eyes. "One you will not try to escape, or run away. Two, you are going to help me create my army of were creatures. That will be taking blood and some other things from you now and then to create them. The thrid thing, well that is something I think you already know." he looked down at her lovely body. "And lastly, I know you do not like Max, but I need him. Though I think he would not mind trying to tear you apart as you would not mind doing it to him, I can arrange it for you two to fight each other, but I don't want him dead. As I said I need him."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:25 pm

she scowled as she glanced at the door where Max had left'' i can do the first three but not killing max i cant promise... '' she slid a glance towards him again , tugging at her hand now to get him to release it.. '' well... can i atleast rip his fangs out.. the bastard bit me and i don't like being bitten.. '' she grumbled as she looked up at him '' taking blood? ..... that involves needles right?" she was seriously rethinking on the option two one.. she despised needles.. and experiments...but she guessed she could just deal with it..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:42 pm

He chuckled as he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it. "Well he does need those to survive now don't he." He reached into his pocket and took out a key to the shackles. He held it before her. "I have your word and being that you are the daughter of the Alpha of your pack, it is your bond." he then went to the door and opened it. "Go get Rankin and send him off to inform the Pack that Simi is safe and unharmed. He can return with one of the Pack to verify it." he then closed the door and turned back to Simi.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm

she sighed as she took the key from him '' how about one? .. he can survive with just one.. ... or can i just hit him once really really hard?" frowned before glancing at him as she unhooked the shackles from herself'' of course i am going to need my full strength ... he bit a were.. he should be punished with a hit from a were.. '' wrinkled her nose before grumbling.. '' yes you have my word.. .. '' frowned before shaking her head as she glanced at him once more to find him looking at her after he told one of his servants to send a were off..''what?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:09 am

He looked at her, "You are assuming that you will be able to beat him." he grinned, "But no, a good beating if you can, and I will remove the collar for it so you may be at full strength." he moved up to her taking her tits, one in each hand and squeezing them. "I am going to enjoy having you around. You know your are quite beautiful, and you do have a very lovely body." he was looking forward to taking her to bed with him. He wanted to see how good she would be in bed. As he squeezed her tits hard, "MMMMMM you have a very nice pair of tits."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:51 am

she sighed'' darn.. his fang would have made for a very nice little trinket.. '' mumbled before her eyes shot up to his face as he was now in front of her and playing with her breasts. it took most of her willpower to even just stay standing still instead of pulling away from him. '' really now... don't you have other women to do that for?... and other women have good bodies too you know.. ''mumbled, trying to ignore the blush she felt creeping up her skin. she was not a person who usually got embarrassed but he some how caught her off guard.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:26 am

He could see her blushing as he squeezed her tits. Grinning, "Yes there are other women here that have served me that way and also the vampires. You see I have made it possible for them to feed with out killing and have those here that are willing to give them their blood. But.........." he moved a hand down and around to her ass cheeks. "One like you is rare and I can tell that you have a very firery nature that might make it even more pleasurable. He pulled her a bit closer. "I hope that you will be a willing partner, I am not that bad of a person, even though I did have you kidnapped. Also the benifits are a lot more then you might realize."

He patted her ass cheeks and then went to his desk and withdrew another key, one that belonged to her collar. "Even though your pack is strong they are still hunted by the humans and especially those that work for this new religion. They are determined to wipe out your kind as well as the vampires and those like me that can use magic. Not all of the disapearances of your kind have been me." He had a feeling that either someone was informing on all that were different or that the new church/religion had a way of sencing a were or a vampire. If that was the case he had a way to help prevent it. "If I could help protect your pack........?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:31 pm

she watched him , allowing him to pull her closer as she felt his hands on her ass. she kept quiet. listening to what he had to say before watching him go to his desk and withdrew another key. Eyeing that key she slowly took a deep breath before releasing it. '' and how would you protect my pack?" she followed him to his desk though at a lazy pace since she really couldn't go anywhere anyways. She glanced at his desk, curious as to what he had been working on but really didn't feel like snooping before she looked back at him. Wanting that key she reached over and cleared a spot on his desk before sitting down on it.. Still keeping an eye on his hand'' and why do i get the feeling i gotta do something before you will even help my pack even more?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Marcus took her right hand and placed the key into its palm and then closed the fingers around it. "As I said I am not really a bad person, though I have had to do somethings that are not good to achieve what I want to do. " he smiled. "Once one of your Pack arrives to confirm that you are alright, I will give him some pendents that will help shield their true nature from what I think is some sort of magic that sees through your human form to what you are. It helps the vampires in my employ mingle with the people of the towns."

He held her hand that now had the key to her collar. "No you have already agreed to everything." she looked more calm and not ready to tear someones head off. Moving his other hand up to her face he gently caressed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Her attention was else where at the moment so she forgot all about that vampire for now as she thought things over and what he said, she half closed her eyes as he caressed her face, one of the ways to soothe a pissed off were was with affection. It had something to do with their nature and being a wolf after all. frowning she glanced at him '' soo.. this religion or whatever the hell it is. is using some sort of magic? ... well.. that would explain why half of us can't go into towns any more.'' she would have said something else but ended up clamping her mouth shut and tensing immediately as the door opened and Max had come in. Every muscle in her body was now coiled and ready to strike at him if he so much as made a move.

Max glanced at Simi before looking back to Marcus. he had an urge to provoke her but decided against it since she looked like she wanted to rip his head off at the moment'' we have a visitor.. its the alpha of her pack, he wouldn't send any one else and apparently the moment he had heard simi was here he moved quickly to get here.. fast little bugga's they are.. ''

Simi narrowed her eyes at him as she jerked her face away from Marcus's hands. That was just great.. the alpha was here.. which meant that was her father since she was the next in line. she was going to receive a huge lecture if he didn't have other things on his mind. '' can i put clothes on?" she glanced at Marcus, before sliding her gaze back to Max.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next