The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hired for Death (SP11)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hired for Death (SP11) Empty Hired for Death (SP11)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Tsuneo pushed his dark brown hair back as he looked this building over, his long dark coat trailed around his knees as he stuck his hands into the deep pockets. He smirked wondering what could have been so important that he actually had to be called in. They were lucky he hadn't been busy or he wouldn't have bothered but at the mention of money he couldn't help but be there no matter what. He walked up and through the door into the shady looking building he told the lady at the front desk his name and she gave him a key to a room on the fourth floor. He took it and made his way up to the room. He knocked on the door before unlocking it, "I'm coming i~n." He said with a laugh as he opened the door. A man with his black hair slicked back a cigarette in his mouth and his square shaped glasses pushed right up his nose was sitting there as though he had been waiting forever. "Took you long enough Tsuneo." He said making the brunette laugh knowing he was joking since he had managed to show up ten minutes earlier then he was supposed to. "So what is it you need from me?" Tsuneo asked cocking his head to the side taking off his jacket revealing his thin frame with a t-shirt and jeans that seemed to hug his body perfectly. "I have a little mission for you..." the man at the desk said as Tsuneo hung his jacket up on a very old fashion looking coat rack. "Yeah? And?" Tsuneo pressed. "Well you're going to have to wait for your partner to get here to hear the rest of the details." he said. "Oh my god you're killing me..." Tsuneo said with a loud sigh, "You know I work better either by myself or with people I choose." the rather young brunette said as he sat down, now noticing there were to chairs opposite this guy. "Well that sucks for you then doesn't it." "Asshole." "I'm sure he'll show up soon then I'll fill you in, don't worry Tsuneo."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hired for Death (SP11) Empty Re: Hired for Death (SP11)

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Kuro made sure the travel-worn cloak didn't get caught in the door as he made his way into the ominous appearing building. The surroundings of the place was eerie enough, and it didn't appear to be worth his time. It wouldn't have been worth a minute of thought had money not been offered, though. A woman at the desk seemed like she was waiting for him. He preferred not to speak when needn't be, and unfortunately his name was required. Upon announcing his name he was given a key and instructed to head for the fourth floor. He knocked on the door gently with the knuckle of his pointer finger, waited a moment before using the key to let himself in. When the door creaked open enough to allow a sight of what was inside, he found an older man clearly the employer, and another younger male of which he had no idea why he was here. Kuro flicked some stray strands of hair from his eyes as he closed the door slowly. Not like he'd say much, but he wasn't sure what to say in the first place.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Tsuneo looked up as someone opened the door, this must be the guy he was going to be forced to work with. The man at the desk, "Welcome Kuro, this is Tsuneo, the man you will be working with on this task. Now take a seat and I'll explain what I want you guys to do." He paused as he noticed Tsuneo glaring at Kuro, but he said nothing he had a feeling Tsuneo would react this way anyway, but he would have to learn to deal with it. "Well, you are going to be going after the Angel Rings. I don't know if you've heard of them or not." He leaned forward and leaned against the desk, "The first one that we know of is being held by a man named Kinquro. His gang head quarters is in a city about 75 miles south of here, you can't miss it, it's the only real ghost town you'll find in the area. Usually his gang only deals with pickpocketing and drug peddling, but they seemed to have changed directions since obtaining this ring and have been killing civilians for no real reason. Get that ring from him, Tsuneo, I sent general directions to your phone. Now do either of you have questions?" he finished with asking looking at the two. Tsuneo snorted slightly, "No I'm fine." he stated bluntly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Kuro had ignored the 'take a seat' from the man and ignored Tsuneo as he threw a glare his way. He listened to the instructions that was put before him, and though it hadn't been said, he had to guess he was doing this request with Tsuneo. He had to assume both had to hear the instructions for the same job. No way that one would be getting a separate job now that both had the details. "No questions," he said when asked if there were any. His new partner seemed less than amused when asked. This partner also didn't appear too bright, but maybe that was just the surface. "Although, you request we leave now or as soon as we can?" He did technically have everything, though backup supplies was always nice. Kuro had already refilled his stock of arrows for his bow and polished his sword. He was all set, but was Tsuneo?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:47 pm

"I would like you to leave as soon as possible." the black haired man stated. Tsuneo sighed loudly as he stood up, "Well I just have to stop by my apartment for a minute." he said looking at Kuro with a frown. Planting his fists on his hips and leaning on his left leg he added, "I'll meet you at the southern limit of the city in ten minutes." he said before walking by Kuro grabbing his jacket swiftly on his way. When he was outside he broke into a run to his apartment building down the street. Up in his room he grabbed his twin pistols as well as his throwing daggers and scythe. He put on his long thick jacket again before taking off towards the south gate of the city. Hoping this Kuro guy would find it necessary to stay there, especially since Tsuneo had the directions.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Kuro left as Tsuneo left, not taking a second look to the employer. He didn't need to waste time looking for extra supplies since they were to leave ASAP. He headed to southern limit of the city at his own place. Though he was just walking, he'd make it there with enough time to spare. Tsuneo might already be there by the time he got there for all he knew. Assessment of this man would be necessary so he knew the weaknesses and strengths that would lie in their temporary duo. Had he the directions to get to this location he would have taken off without waiting, probably would have even met with Tsuneo on the journey assuming Tsuneo kept along with the quest. The south gate of the city was in sight in about six or so minutes. He fiddled with the piercings on his ear as he walked to the gate, wondering what this man was like.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Tsuneo saw Kuro before he got to the gate and verged off his path to put himself in front of Kuro, "Well then you sure took your sweet time then didn't you." he stated putting his hands in his hips again and smirking rather evilly. "We better get going, I don't know what the fuck he wants these rings for but we might as well get them asap, right? Oh by the way...have you ever heard of hem before?" He asked, and as a tendency of his he had started to run his mouth. He had a feeling this was going to be the kind of guy who would be far from appreciative of a trait like that, but he would have to learn to deal with that and Tsuneo rather obnoxious approach to the world.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Kuro shrugged to the comment since he didn't care in the first place of taking his own sweet time. If he did he wouldn't have gone so casually. "Did you run here, then?" he asked rhetorically, as this guy didn't appear to be the kind of guy who took silent answers kindly. A couple words would have to suffice to keep the guy from trying to pry words from him. If he supplied enough he might not be bothered? He had dealt with people like this before, and he knew enough to keep them more or less satisfied. "These rings aren't unheard of. A mention or so has been whispered amongst the community if you listen," he said, doubting Tsuneo had listened for information quietly. He was maybe the kind of person who loudly questioned, and potentially threatened to get information.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Tsuneo frowned, "Yes I did run here because I had to run half way across the fucking city." He stated. He listened to him say that he had heard word of these rings before and Tsuneo suddenly felt a bit stupider then he had before, "Well then...good to know you've heard of them before...because I have no clue what they are or why anyone would want them." he stated turning around and walking on towards the gate his hands behind his head and not bothering to bend his knees as he walked. He continued to frown slightly as he looked up at the sky. "Now do you have any idea why someone would want them or are we going to have to listen..." he questioned looking over his shoulder at Kuro for a brief moment.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Adjusting the sword at his hip to allow walking without having the metal rub or bounce against his waist, Kuro walked after Tsuneo. He kept his eyes off of the man mostly, only sometimes would they wander when his eyes fell on the body that moved so nonchalantly ahead of him. "I haven't heard enough to know what they do," he informed, as the subject hadn't been common in many places he'd visited. "If one person seeks them, there are bound to be more."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Tsuneo sighed, "You have a point...we probably have some decent fights heading our way from people who already have them and from people who are going to want them from us." He said running a hand through his hair. "Just great." he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone looking at the map he had been sent. "Wow...it is pretty much directly south of here, we may as well just keep walking in a perfectly straight line." He said blinking a couple times at the small screen. He stuck it back in his pocket. "There's a town about two and a half hours from here we can stop at to take a break and what not." he explained looking as far ahead as he could and noticing that the path didn't lead straight south, even though they would be going that way anyways.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Tsuneo didn't look like he was too concerned for the surroundings, but maybe he was a good enough fighter to not go into shock when suddenly ambushed. He didn't look like he was planning ahead much, except for the destination. Nothing like what could happen, or what should be done to prevent such and such. Kuro might be the one who had to subtly provide all of that for the both of them and then some. While he wasn't much of a talker, and overly planning was boring, he did like to know what they'd be doing ahead of time, or at least be aware of any differences in the area.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Tsuneo looked over his shoulder again, "Damn...you're to quiet for your own good. There are times when you should be quiet and time when you should at least slightly contribute to the conversation. If I'm ever bored out of my mind I'm going to need someone to talk to." He explained starting to walk like a normal person again, his odd way starting to get to him already, just like this Kuro guys personality. He told that damn old man time and time again that he didn't work well with people he didn't already know, but was he ever listened to. No. It was bullshit.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:29 pm

"Hmph," Kuro grunted softly as his only response. Talking wasn't his thing since words were not meant to be wasted when it came to him. Or at least that's what he was taught. He understood most people weren't told this, and since he was no longer in training he didn't have to go with it anymore, but the silence from his lessons had stuck to him, and he didn't have much to say in the first place. It was better to speak less than too much, in his opinion. "Feel free to speak when you get bored. No one said you couldn't."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:39 pm

"And I'm going to guess it's going to be like talking to a brick wall since you seem to not want to keep up your side of the conversation." Tsuneo stated rolling his eyes, finally off the path and cutting through a field which soon broke into a forest. He knew this was going to be a long journey and the silence that wasn't even there yet was already getting to him. He felt himself starting to fidget and mumble curses to himself like a mad man but it was just something of a habit to him when he got annoyed or pissed of, he knew there was a slight chance he was insane. But it hadn't stopped him from doing anything before.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:53 pm

"Enjoy," Kuro offered quietly, following Tsuneo off the path, though he wasn't sure why. No point in questioning since he wasn't the one with the directions. Amusing as it was to drive Tsuneo nuts by not speaking to him, the mumbling was going to get on his nerves. Tsuneo was going to get on his nerves more and more since most people did in time. He'd have to get used to it though since neither knew how long this would take exactly. The sooner they were done the better.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 pm

"I already hate you...so....much." Tsuneo stated glaring at Kuro over his shoulder for a moment before picking up his pace. He continued to mumble to himself a frown on his face, it would probably be there a lot for the next while and Tsuneo knew that. He ran a hand through his relatively long brown hair as he thought over his little not well thought out plan pretty sure he knew what he was doing, and he hoped this stupid asshole he was paired up with wasn't going to do anything to stop him because from what Tsuneo now had planned in his head, Kuro had no say in anything. Of course this was the kind of grudge like system Tsuneo always had ready to spring on people he didn't like.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:26 pm

'I hate you' was something he got enough. It didn't bother him when his mother said it, and it wouldn't bother him when this kid said it. It never bothered him when anyone said it, nor would it because they were people he could care less for as well. Half elves got the whole hated aura from people almost everywhere they went since neither pureblooded race could except a being that wasn't fully one thing or the other. He'd been a bit surprised being hired because he was a half elf, and because people tended to ignore the skill level and eyed the race and blood instead. Tsuneo didn't seem to know how to stop talking, and apparently talking to himself was making up for the non-talking of Kuro. "You have no problem with either of us doing as we like, so long as the mission is accomplished quickly, I take it?" he asked, since Kuro certainly had no objection to this.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Tsuneo looked over his shoulder when Kuro actually decided to talk, "Hmm, no I don't give a shit. As long as I get paid." He said with a small faltering smirk, not really wanting to even give a hint of a smile around this guy, because he just didn't like him at all. He wondered if this guy was just going to try and do things his own way by himself. Tsuneo wouldn't mind that, but he wasn't completely sure what the stupid boss guy would think about them splitting ways. Not that Tsuneo usually cared what other people thought...ever. He kept his eyes on Kuro over his shoulder but didn't stop walking, figuring he was coordinated enough to keep going in a straight line without falling over like some clumsy idiot.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Kuro eyed Tsuneo walking without looking at the path and the objects around him. Had Tsuneo even considered that while distracted, something could come up and take advantage of his dropped guard? Or maybe the possibility that he could run into something or someone? Kuro wouldn't help him back up since it would be his own fault if and when he did. "Merchant cart," he warned, though he didn't really mean it. He was testing to see the reflexes of Tsuneo. Plus, messing with him -though it was rare for him to actually joke around- would be amusing.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Tsuneo blinked a couple times when Kuro warned him about a cart ahead, "Liar...how stupid do I look. I know how to use my sense aside from sight. Idiot." He stated looking back in front of him and closing his eyes sticking his nose in the air in a snooty confident manner, he was always very aware of his surroundings. "Besides...what would a merchant being doing in the woods this far from a path that would just be stupid. You should really think you jokes through a little more, cuz you're not funny." Tsuneo said with a smirk before walking into a tree. "OW." he glared at Kuro, "You distracted me. Don't. Say. A. Word." He growled more under his breath the out loud but still in an audible voice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Kuro rolled his eyes. Tsuneo looked plenty stupid to him, but he wasn't about to say anything. Tsuneo told him not to. On one hand though, he definitely could have said something a little more intelligent to distract him. His master would have beaten him for that. Kuro almost winced at the thought and wished he could have said "branch" like he'd come up with at the last second. "I don't need to say a word since you're doing most of it for me," he said, shrugging. Kuro wondered if he'd had any more not-so-intelligent partners on missions like Tsuneo. Tsuneo probably was smarter than them, but he wasn't really showing that right now.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Tsuneo sighed loudly as he got up and started walking again this time paying attention to where he was going, "I don't know if I like you better when you keep your mouth shut or when you actually decide to talk." He mumbled audibly running a hand through his hair and knocking some leaves and twigs out of it. This Kuro guy was starting to seem like a real smart ass and it was going to get to Tsuneo quickly because he was used to be a cocky asshole himself and didn't need some know it all to round house kick him off his high horse.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

They traveled in semi-silence for a bit. Half of the volume level belonging to Tsuneo, and the other half, the quiet half, belonging to Kuro. A question crossed Kuro's mind again. Did Tsuneo even know how to remain completely silent for more than five minutes? Maybe he didn't like to. Maybe he had to keep talking to make himself happy. Maybe he liked the sound of his own voice going on and on. Tsuneo wanted him quiet now since he was debating with himself if he liked the quiet Kuro or the half-talkative Kuro. Kuro left him be to decide, though the answer wouldn't be much cared for. This mission was hopefully, going to be worth the trouble of dealing with a partner. Partners were usually another word for 'setbacks.'
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Tsuneo watched his surroundings much more carefully and actually slightly curiously, completely bored and needing to find something, anything, to occupy his mind. That's where the talking to himself came in, normally it was just incoherent strings of random curse words that made no sense in the sentences they were put in, but he didn't care. It was partially because he was a creepy narcissist that could probably even get off to just the sound of his own voice but that wasn't the usual reason he did this sort of weird thing. It was the first reason it usual was. He looked around and looked at the map on his phone for a moment pretty sure they would be nearing there first checkpoint relatively soon, he wanted to get there before dark so he could get something to eat.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next