The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:32 am

he grinned as he got up and followed her j ust in case if she passed out again, glancing at her back he sighed slightly as he reached over and slowly ran his fingers lightly over her back, tracing a scar here and there curiously.. '' well its true, you are hard headed, once you sink your teeth into something you don't let go.. '' he teased before pulling the desk chair out for her.. '' its still warm. i put it in the microwave again a few minutes ago just to heat it up. hoping you would wake up soon.. . '' he frowned as he glanced at the bottle of pain killers.. '' well if you don't like them , don't take them, though i wouldn't do that if your side starts hurting.. unless you just want to take an over the counter pain killer like advil or something.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 am

Hamona looks at her side and sees that it is healed too. She looks at him and says, "I don't need to take anything. I am all healed up." She then eats the soup quickly because she was so hungry. Hamona sighs when she is done and washes her dishes.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 am

he rolled his eyes as he took the dirty dish away from her that she had been in the process of washing'' mom said you are to relax not do things.'' he teased as he finished washing it for her.. '' well if your feeling better we can do something if you like.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 am

Hamona looks at him and kisses him deeply. She then takes him back to the bedroom with a smile. She says, "Well you did say when I was better we could do what I wanted." Once they get to him bedroom, she lays down on the bed and gently pulls him on top of her. Hamona then wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately wanting to give into his desires.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:55 am

he kissed her back just as deeply as he followed her up the stairs and into the room'' hmmm true.. i did say that. '' he grinned slightly as he looked over before she pulled him on top of her. '' geez woman. you really do know how to tease the hell out of someone.' ' he mumbled, he wasn't new to this but she had been his best friend and he really didn't want to hurt her. '' you sure your ok ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 am

Hamona looks in his eyes and kisses him says, "Yes Marcus I am fine." She slowly takes off her top leaving her in her white bra and the pair of lacks the hospital gave her and starts kissing his neck as her hands when over his chest. She smiles inwardly as she could feel his nipples were a little perked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:10 am

he bit his lip as he watched her wiggle out of her clothes leaving herself in her undergarments. '' oh man.. you better be sure hun cause your killing me here.'' he mumbled before running his hand lightly over her belly , feeling her smooth skin before his hand moved up to lightly cup one of her breasts, running his thumb lightly over the fabric of her bra, leaning down to kiss on her neck and nibble lightly as he teased her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:40 am

Hamona moans as he nibbles on her neck and says, “You know I would not let you near me while I am like this if I was not sure.” She moans a little more as he found her weak spot again. She says, “Marcus I want to be with you as long as you want me to be.” She wraps her body around him as they seemed to fit each other perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:16 am

he grinned'' i would have to be stupid not to want to be with you hun, i am just making sure'' he squirmed slightly , readjusting himself as he slid a hand down to her butt, tugging slightly on her underwear.'' i have to ask , only to be sure , even though i am pretty sure i know the answer.. but your first time?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 am

Hamona nods slowly and says, “Yeah it is my first time.” She kisses him softly and kisses neck softly as she wanted more of his love. She asks after a moment, “Do you have any condoms, Marcus? I want to do this safely.” She did not want to end up pregnant at sixteen and end up getting married to an asshole just to survive and provide for her child. After all that is what her mother did with her father. She goes back to kissing his neck as she waits for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 am

he snorted slightly as he half closed his eyes'' definitely. i am no idiot you know. '' he grinned as he nipped her shoulder lightly. '' finish high school, college perhaps. and then family.. '' he shivered in delight as she went back to kissing his neck, one of the biggest turn on's he has ever had was that.. detracting her a little he quickly removed the rest of her clothes.. '' hmmm maan you must drive every guy crazy.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 am

Hamona smiles as she is naked in front of him. She says, "I don't want to drive every guy crazy. I just want to drive you crazy." She kisses him and smiles as she finally felt like she was safe from every dangerous thing in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 am

he grinned'' oh you definitely , just one of the main reasons i love you .. and trust me there are plenty of other things that do it too '' he was going to take his time, make her enjoy every bit of it for her first time, that and only because he knew it would hurt at first. sliding his hand down tot he juncture of her legs he lightly began to tease her with his fingers, watching he reaction as he went slow.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 am

Hamona looks at him as he slides his fingers down to her womanhood and starts teasing her. She separates her legs a little to allow him more access to her as she tilts her head back and moans softly. Her body was hot as though a fire has been lit inside her and it was making it’s way to the surface. Her folds were already wet from her desires for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:06 am

he grinned leaning down and taking one of her nipples into his mouth and gently sucked on it, watching her still, his eyes never leaving her face as he continued to tease her with his fingers, slowly slipping one into her and moving it in and out. he was horny as hell but he was still taking his time, making sure she was getting all the pleasure she deserved.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:28 am

Hamona whimpers and moans as he sucks on her nipple. Her eyes close as the pleasure is too much to bare. She says, “Marcus don’t tease me anymore. I want you now.” Her back arches as she was trying to encourage him to take her now. She looks at him as a moan escapes from her mouth as he moved his finger in and out of her folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:41 am

he laughed as he leaned up on one of his elbows. '' tisk tisk so impatient'' leaned down and kissed her deeply as he added a second finger , moving them in and out slightly faster this time for a few minutes. satisfied that he teased her enough he got up and shrugged out of his clothes, opening a drawer to his nightstand table to get the condom. sitting down on the bed, he ripped the package open before taking a moment to put it on. reaching over to grab her hips he grinned'' come here.. '' he pulled her up onto his lap , placing her legs around his waist as he stayed in his sitting position, pulling her close he kissed her again, nipping her bottom lip lightly '' stay relaxed ok. and don't squirm, gonna go slow to make it as less uncomfortable as possible. '' he nibbled her neck softly as he reached down to position himself, slowly pushing into her before stopping as he felt her barrier.holding onto her hips he looked up at her. '' you alright?''right now it was taking all of his strength to keep from moving just yet,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 am

Hamona looks at him a moment as he kisses her and she whimper as he makes his way inside her. She winces as he goes inside her slowly and she says, “I am okay…” She kisses his neck to get her mind off the pain she was feeling. She says, “I love you Marcus.” She wraps her arms around his neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 am

he held still as he ran his hands over her body slowly '' hmm good, just relax and breath'' he shifted slightly before tilting her head up to nibble on her neck under her chin, trying to distract her a bit before he grabbed her hips, holding her still as he buried himself fully into her, giving a moan as he held still, giving her a chance to adjust to him. after a few minutes and feeling her relax he began to move slowly at first wanting to hear her moan.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 am

Hamona gasps as he moves inside her causing her pain as he did so. She was not quite adjusted to him yet. She lets out a whimper but soon starts moaning as he took things slow for her. She soon began to feel pleasure throughout her body as he moved inside her. She kisses him lustfully as she needs to express her love to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:24 am

he groaned softly against her mouth , kissing her back as he wrapped his arms around her waist'' you ok hun ?" he mumbled, watching her as he moved slightly faster, loving her little moans of pleasure leaning back against the wall slightly so he could watch her, wanting to see every bit of the pleasure on her face. '' you definitely feel amazing love.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:41 am

Hamona moans in the kiss and says, “I am fine love. It am just not use to the feeling of you yet.” She moans loudly as he hit a spot in her that made her want to see stars. She says, “Hit that spot Marcus. Hit that spot again please. It feels so good.” She starts moving her hips to help him get deeper inside her folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:47 am

he laughed before grinning'' hmmm so demanding, i like it'' he teased as he grabbed her hips, moaning as she started to move as well, shifting a little he moved he began to move his hips more, keeping his eyes on her still as he pushed up into her as deep as he could, aiming to hit that spot she so desperately wanted him to hit. '' hows that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:59 am

(I am having such a bad day.) Hamona moans loudly in pleasure as he was hitting her pleasure spot. She kisses him eagerly and says in the kiss, “You know you like it love.” She tenses up some as she could feel something inside her building up. She asks, “Why do I feel like I am about to explode?” She moves her hips a bit faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:04 pm

(( aww why is that? ))

he moaned, bitting his lower lip as he moved harder and faster against her.'' thats a good thing love.. you know.. hmmmm climax.. or. uhh orgasm'' he grumbled, having a hard time thinking before kissing her back just as eagerly.pulling her hips down hard on his every time he pushed up , going in as deep as possible feeling his own pleasure building.'' just don't hold back , let it go,definitely will feel really good''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next