The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Time To Go To Work RESERVED - Page 8 Empty Re: Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Castiel smirks and stands up. "I know the room can be boring there is nothing to do in there." He walks over to her and picks her up and sits her on the couch. He turns around places the remote on her lap. "Put on what ever makes you happy. I am going to make you something to eat." He walks into the kitchen and says, "Stop walking around to your not fully healed and your just hurting yourself."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Alexis looks at him a moment before Turning the TV on to find something to watch. “Oh just leave me be. It is my body. It has to learn that I can’t be in bed because of wounds like this.” She finds the movie The Man in the Iron Mask and clicks okay. She relaxes in the couch as the movie starts. Her body was still shaking under her blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Castiel comes back with the food. He gives her some food and then he looks at her and says, "You shouldn't force your body to do things you can't do." He reaches down and grabs her wound and says, "Don't move." He holds her wound and gives it a little squeeze and then he mummers some words under his breath her wound instantly healed. Castiel stumbles backwards when he finished and grabbed his head.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Alexis looks at him and thumps him on the head gently. “No more using magic or whatever on me. It is hard on you.” She does not eat the food at first before plucking the food slowly and eating it rather slowly. Her mind was not really focusing on the movie so much. Her eyes calm as she looks at screen. Her body ached even though he healed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Castiel walks over to the couch and sits down and looks at Alexis then he says, "Neve thump me again." He turns his head to look at the tv and then says, "Get better soon we aren't staying out here long we will be going back to kill these leader demons and your father." He lays his head back on the couch and says, "Plus this isn't the safest place to be.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Alexis looks at him with a sigh and says, “If thumping you on the head will get you to listen, then I will keep doing until you can listen to me without it.” She looks at him unmoved by his words. “1. I can only heal so fast. 2. I will help you destroy my father and the others without hesitation. And 3. No place will ever be safe.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

(TAG TAG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:40 pm

wat does that mean
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:05 am

it just means that im waiting on your reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Castiel glares at her. Then reaches down and grabs the remote and turns the TV up. He wasn't in the mood for attitude and he was highly upset that she just decided to treat him like a child even though the whole time he had been responsiable for both of them even living right now.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Alexis looks at him a moment as she could see he was upset with her. She says to him, “I did not mean to treat you like a child.” She sighs some as she gets off the couch and looks for something to help her. Her eyes grow distant as she looks through the kitchen. Her eyes spot what she is looking for and she gets to work on an energy shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Castiel didn't move from his spot he just continued to watch tv. He let Alexis do what ever she wanted he didn't care anymore. He just watched tv and at a candy bar and watched tv until he went to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Alexis waits for him to fall asleep before disappearing back to the city to face her father for the last time. She walks into his lair without any sign of fear. He looks at her with a glare before the two of them started to square off. Her father says as he goes for her head, “I never knew you had a spine.” She replies dodging his every move, “I never knew you were so damn slow old man.” He growls again in frustration and tries to kill her faster but she was too quick for him. He gets mad and transforms into a gigantic demon dog.

She smiles knowing full well he could barely keep up with her in this form. She focuses her energy and a sacred sword appears in her hand. She shouts before going in for the kill, “This is for my mother, you heartless bastard…” Her father tries to dodge her attack but it was useless. She ends the fight by cutting off his head in one even cut. She smiles as his head hits the floor. She looks around as the others of her clan circle the dead body of their leader. She holds up her father’s head and says, “Without my father, you all are nothing. If you know what’s good for you, you will stop hunting humans and start learning to tolerate their food.” They all nod and bow to her as their new leader.

Alexis makes her way back to Castiel before he wakes up and goes to the kitchen to heal her body again since the pain was coming back. She was proud of herself for killing her father. She looks over at him and says softly in a whisper, “Now we only have to worry about the other two demon lords.” She lays down in one of the beds and goes into a pained sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:36 am

Castiel wakes up as he feels the presence of the king of the demons fade and die. He knew that his in ablity to get along with Alexis had lead to her doing someting reckless. He stands up and goes into the green room and comes back with some plants he makes an advance medicne. He takes it in the room and rubs some of it on Alexis chest arms and forehead. He then gets up and starts to head for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Alexis sleeps through the medications and does not wake up for 4 weeks. Her body reverts to a human form. Her silver hair turns blonde and her golden eyes turn a deep blue. Her pale skin there with beauty and scars now had only beauty. She looks like her mother in this form. When she wakes up, she is dizzy and confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:07 am

Angel looks at Alexis and says, "I have no idea what to tell you." I gave you some herbs to heal your wounds and you stayed out cold for a full month. He looks at her as he give her something to drink. "Are you ok you weren't looking to good when you came back. I have had to move us several times so let me show you the map before you try to leave."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8