The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 2 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Hamona looks at the movie posters and says, "The ninja movies always have better graphics and action. The blowing up building movies are getting predictable..." She looks at him with a smile. A guy at the ticket booth stares at her and she blushes some not knowing why people stared at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 1:42 pm

he grinned'' true.. i think they do need to get more ideas.. allright , ninja it is. '' he studied her as she blushed before glancing at the guy in the ticket booth before looking back at her. smiling , leaning forward to speak in her ear' you know they stare cause your really pretty.. don't take it as a wrong thing'' he teased as he bought two tickets for them '' alright then come on , movie should start in a few minutes anyways.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Hamona blushes more and says, "Okay." She takes his hand and guides him into the theater and finds them a seat at the top. She then sits down next to him to be comfortable. She looks at him a moment unsure if this was real or if this was a dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm

he had only tried to keep her from feeling like an outsider. but he did tell the truth on why most of the guys out there did stare at her.. the other people however could be jealous of her. he didn't know. but atleast he made her feel better. allowing him to be pulled by the hand by her he smiled as he sat down next to her and relaxed in the seat . glancing at her as he caught her staring at him '' hmm wha? do i have a bug on my face or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 12:36 pm

"Hmm... what? Do I have a bug on my face or something?" Jacob asked since he caught her staring at him. She turns away looking at the screen as the previews start to play and says, "No there is no bug on your face Jacob." She gets comfy in her seat and smiles some as the movie starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 12:44 pm

he grinned'' good, just checking cause you was staring.. '' he teased before settling down in the seat, glad he actually took a day off for him and now his new found friend. they where silent for the entire movie, he couldn't help but smile every time she jumped or got al ittle bit excited when something would happen that had alot of action in it. expecially when the ninja's seemed like they came out of no where. when the movie was over he stretched, rubbing his slightly sore back before smiling at her'' that was definitely a good movie.. wonder how they get all those guys to learn those ninja moves.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Hamona says, "Yeah that was a good movie." She stands up as she hears a boom sound like someone had fallen and hit the floor like a rock. She goes down to the third row and help a young kid get up after hitting the floor so hard. She helps him get back to his friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 12:59 pm

he blinked before shaking his head'' heh wonder if he was laughing too hard to make himself fall out of his seat'' he smiled as he waited for her before walking next to her. rubbing his stomache slightly '' definitely need food.. soo what kind of pizza do you want?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Hamona smiles and says, “No he was accidentally tripped while other people were trying to get out.”
She walks to the exit with him and says, “I like pepperoni and sausage pizza.” She looks at the sky a moment once they are outside as her eyes adjusted to the change of light. She says, “It is going to rain soon Jacob.” A few seconds after saying that, the sky lets loose a down pour.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 1:18 pm

he looked up before blinking and laughing as sure enough it began to rain '' wow how did you do that?" he looked to her and smiled as he shrugged'' sorry i don't have an unbrella. if i had known it would rain i would have brought one. '' he glanced around before picking up one of the free newspapers out of the stands they had out there and handed it to her'' you can use that to keep from getting wet.. and if you have a phone at your place we can order it there.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Hamona looks at him and says handing the newspapers back to him, “I don’t mind getting wet.” She thinks out the idea about ordering at her place and says, “That is probably the best thing to do.” She starts running back to her place in a rush of speed and makes sure Jacob could still see the path to her house.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 1:33 pm

he laughed before running after her, easily dodging anything that was in his way, he caught up easily to her before tugging her to a stop and picked her up , swinging her around onto his back'' too slow chica.. hold on tight'' he grinned as he held onto her legs around his waist before taking off at his full speed. he was quicker then anyone he knew of and thats because of what he was. but atleast with his speed no one would really think about it other then that he was really fast and think he was on some track team or something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Hamona looks at him as he put her on his back. She holds onto him and smiles as his body heat went into her body. She thinks, “Man even in the rain, he is so warm. What is he? A werewolf or something…” She smiles some when they get to her apartment and she gets off his back to unlock the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 2:38 pm

he smiled as he let her off his back before shrugging slightly to loosen his stiff muscles'' ooo that was a fun run.. too bad we got really wet '' he teased as he ran a hand through his hair.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Hamona lets him in the apartment and grabs him towel to help him dry off a bit. She then goes to the phone and orders them their pizza after asking if he wanted a different kind of pizza than her. She then goes and changes out of her wet clothes. She changes into a t-shirt and shorts. They were going to deliver it to her house.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 3:11 pm

he smiled as he dried his hair'' same pizza as you is fine hamona. i am not picky about my food. '' he hummed slightly as he finished drying off , his clothes where already mostly dry so he wouldn't worry about that as he looked around her house. '' looks good here. you sure do make it homey.. let me know how much the pizza is going to be so i can give them the right amount. '' he studied the many books and movies she had. smiling to himself. '' do you like to read?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Hamona nods and says, “I love to read. I buy at least four new books a week. What I love to read about are werewolves and vampires” She smiles some as she turns on her radio out of habit and her favorite song is on. She softly sings along.

“If you're not the one, then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one, then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine, then why does your heart return my call?
If you are not mine, would I have the strength to stand at all?

I never know what the future brings
But I know you're here with me now
We'll make it through and I hope
You are the one I share my life with

I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there anyway that I can stay in your arms?

If I don't need you, then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you, then why does your name resound in my head?
If you're not for me, then why does this distance name my life?
If you're not for me, then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don't know why you're so far away
But I know that this much is true
We'll make it through and I hope
You are the one I share my life with

And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray that you're the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

Is there anyway that I can stay in your arms?

'Cause I miss your body and soul so strong
That it takes my breath away
And I breath you into my heart
And I pray for the strength to stand today

'Cause I love you whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
And though my heart is by your side

Is there anyway that I can stay in your arms?”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 5:25 pm

he smiled, glancing up as his ears picked her voice up on her singing.. smiling even more he went back to viewing her books'' realy now.. so your a paranormal nut or something huh?" he thought it was funny that she seemed to be interested in both werewolves and vampires, only funny because she had one right in her room. well one of the things that she was interested in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Well I am not nuts about them but I like strange things. I think I always have.” She looks at him as she sees him smiling a little like something is funny. She asks, “Is something funny to you Jacob?” She sits down on her couch and watches him as he looks over all her books that she had out in her living room.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 5:47 pm

he looked up before shrugging'' no. i just think its nice that you like things like that.. do you think they are real?" he went over and sat down next to her before relaxing and leaning back'' well real in some ways i suppose would be the question.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Hamona looks at the ceiling a moment and says, “Well I think so. But if one exists so does the other. And the world does not need that.” She gets up when the door bell rings and she pays for the pizza before setting it down on the table. She gets out the paper plates and forks. She gets herself two pieces and asks him, “How many slices do you want?”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 6:26 pm

he smiled before shaking his head'' i said i was going to pay for you know.. stubborn '' he teased before getting the paper plate'' two or three. depends if i am still hungry after two.. ahhh well how would you know .. i mean the world could need and not need alot of things.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:05 am

Hamona looks at him as she gets him his slices of pizza and says, "Because if there were vampires around people who figured that out would want to live forever." She gives him his pizza and sits down next to him. She slowly eats her food as she waits for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 7:27 am

he snorted'' true.. its funny to know how people are a bit afraid to live a full healthy life. and would rather live an extremely long boring life. '' he shrugged as he took a bite out of his pizza slice before looking to her.. '' what about werewolves? .. what if they where real ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 7:45 am

Hamona looks at him and says after swallowing her food, "I know that most werewolves protect humans so I say that would be really cool." She finishes her food and gets up to get a drink of water. She then throws her paper plate away and puts her dirty fork in the sink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum