The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp - Page 5 Empty Re: A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 1:36 pm

he stepped back, letting his leaders mate, and mother test Liz, he knew about it he just didn't tell her so as not to ruin the test. he gave her a reassuring smile as he glanced at the others then back at her. waiting for the speaker of Emya finish.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 1:53 pm

The speaker of Emya says, “My son will put you through every test and training a normal Na’vi goes through. You will be shone no special treatment. Others will be assigned to teach others in your group. We will see how pure you really are, Elizabeth.” Liz nods slowly not hiding the excitement and joy in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 2:06 pm

he gave a slight nod as he glanced at the others, '' leave your friends here.. they will have their own teachers. come, i will show you where you will be staying for the duration of your training''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Liz looks at him and looks at the others in her group and says in Na’vi, “Do not argue with your teachers. Learn well and fast.” They nod and she leaves with Ares to be shown where she was to stay during their time there. She asks, “You knew about the test didn’t you, Ares?” (I will answer the elf one when I decide how I want Ladver to react to her father coming with a suitor.)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 2:20 pm

((okie dokie))

are's glanced back at her before giving a slight nod'' yes, but we are not allowed to say anything until after the test.. it keeps us from... tainiting the results i guess'' shrugged as he held his hand out to help her up one of the large trees.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Liz did not take his hand as she easily got up the tree by herself. She looks around her among the branches were hammock type beds. She thinks, “He is the speaker’s son which means her has an intended mate.” Her eyes saddened at the thought of a forced arranged marriage. She keeps looking around at the form of the tree and how the Na’vi moved about.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 2:35 pm

he sighed as he followed her, though a bit happy that she is learning to do things on her own... he stood next to her before smiling'' you ok ? i know its not like most beds you are used to but these ones are very comfortable.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Liz says, “The bed is fine Ares, I am just surprised that I am here that’s all.” Meanwhile the speaker was talking to the tribe leader, “Elizabeth and Ares are one. I sense that in both of them.” The leader says, “Such a union cannot happen.” She says, “As long as Ares or Elizabeth does not make their feelings known to the other, it won’t.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 2:55 pm

he smiled'' well its real . as real as you and i. and it is definitely a wonderfull thing i think '' he jumped into one of the hammocks before looking up at her.. '' try it.. you might like it. '' he knew his parents where most likely talking about them. he could sense it as sure as he could sense his growing feelings for liz.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Liz gets in her own hammock bed and smiles some because it was very comfortable. She says, “This thing is more comfortable than my bed back on my home planet.” She smiles and turns so she is facing Ares. The speaker of Eywa says comforting her mate, “Besides Ares knows if they want to be one, he will have to wait until she is considered one of the people. To do so, she become a rider of our birds. Which is hard for any female Na’vi.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 3:24 pm

he smiled as he faced her as well. '' well glad to hear it.. tomorrow we will start the rest of your training, first, find out how much of our language you know then go from there.. then teach you more of our ways, hunting and so forth.. and then we will see about getting you your own steed.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:00 am

Liz nods and says, “Fine with me. Your language has a lot for me to learn.” She looks at him a moment as she watches the others. She says, “Hopefully this works out well enough for both of our people.” She falls asleep in the hammock and she opens her eyes to be back in her human body. She gets out of the machine and takes her pills to keep her muscles under control. Her boss says, “Are you guys at home tree?” She nods and says, “They agreed to teach me but I don’t know about the others.” She eats some human food to help the pill go into affect. She had three hours before she had to go back into the machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 10:03 am

(( i will post when i get up in two hours. XD this gives you time to think about da elf. XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 am

((Okay... Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 12:22 pm

he smiled, watching her go to sleep for a bit before he too settled down and went to sleep for the few hours he needed. when he woke, he stretched, and jumped out of the hammock, giving another minute or two for a bigger stretch before he looked over at Liz. waiting for her to wake..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Liz gets back in the machine and wakes up in the avatar body. She sees Ares and says, “Sorry for falling asleep on you Ares.” She gets out of her hammock and stretches a bit to wake this body up. She looks around and asks, “So what do we do now, Ares? I am eager to start learning.” She looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 12:52 pm

he smiled'' its ok , i wasn't waiting long, i took a bit of a sleep as well. '' he got up , allowing her to stretch before he headed out of the sleeping area. '' well, we can work more on your language while we go look for a steed for you.. '' he glanced back over at her and grinned'' you definitely have alot to learn.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Liz follows after him as she continues to wake her body up. She gets next to him and talks to him in perfect Na’vi as she gets taught how to sound like a better Na’vi. When they get to where they kept their animals that look like horses, her eyes lit up at the sight of the creatures. She smiles some and looks at Ares.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm

he smiled, seeing her eyes light up even as he called for two of the steeds to come forward.. '' hmm getting used to them takes time. you have to make the connection with them. '' just to show her , he easily climbed up onto one of the steeds , grabbing the end of his hair and showed her how to connect with the horse like creature, his jolted slightly but soon settled down with a few choice words. '' they will listen to you .. once you have made the connection and calmed your owns teed, we will start out with .. verbal commands, soon you should be able to just think the commands and your steed will follow. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Liz looks at the horse a moment before stroking the horse’s side before getting on the horse. She makes the connection slowly with the horse making both of them jolt a little. She says, “Easy now I am not going to hurt you.” She pats the horse and it calms down really quickly. She tells the horse to go forward slowly and it does without knocking her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 1:38 pm

he smiled'' you learn fast..normally first timers get knocked off almost immediately '' he teased as he petted his own steed on the neck. '' these ones are the gentle ones.. we can connect with many animals .. '' he smiled'' the cat one.. is a hard one, he will only connect with one he deems worthy, only then will the creature bow to that na'vi and allow them to connect.. i have only seen it once in my lifetime''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Liz says, “The cat one is the one that bit my arm.” She strokes the horse’s side as they go a bit faster.
She asks, “Who was able to connect with it?” She smiles some as the horse jumps like she told it to in her mind. She smiles proud of herself for being able to do this on her first try.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 2:40 pm

he smiled'' there is more then one cat creature out there liz.. just remember that. but it is definitely a great honor to ride one'' he frowned slightly before shrugging'' it was a while ago but if i remember correctly it was our leader'' he grinned'' he tells stories about it all the time in the past.. though now he worries to much to even think of bringing things up again. '' he watched her with her steed , smiling at her proud look on her face'' you are a fast learner.''

((Razz i know i am a pest but dun forget da elf. XD i have to wash my mums dog . m y cat barfed on her. nasty but funny ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Liz looks at him and says, “I know there is more than one cat one. I just know I pissed that one off.” She gets off her horse to let him feed and asks, “When do I get to choose my Eclan?” (OOC: That is the banchi thing they ride in sky) She knows that it was a long way off but she wanted to know so badly. It was a grand honor and it marked you as one of the Na’vi people forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 2:39 pm

he blinked in surprise before nodding slightly '' true.. but i think he was more mad that he lost his food then anything'' he smiled before glancing at her again as she asked about her edan. '' makes me wonder how you knew that.. well your a ways off.. when you learn more about our animals. i may decide to show you them.'' he smiled as he got off his own steed , patted him down before letting him go to graze.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next