The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp - Page 9 Empty Re: A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 9:28 pm

he frowned still al ittle confused on that but didn't push it as he glanced around, he too sensing the animals leaving swiftly '' hmmm something is going on.. do not worry liz. my family can help, '' slowly scanning the area again he stopped before climbing up into a tree quickly , needing to be able to see further over the land.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:37 am

Liz looks at him and joins him up the tree slowly as she sensed something was wrong. She tenses up and says, “The poison. They have been releasing the poison in big amounts.” She gasps as she sees the bodies of dead animals all over the land. Tears form in her eyes as she saw that most of the young baby animals. She gets very mad and starts cussing.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 10:44 am

he blinked and glanced at her, never heard words like that from her before so he was a bit surprised. looking at all the animals he too was upset before swearing in his language again as he jumped down '' come on. they have to know about this. our people could be in danger''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Liz follows him and looks at the saying a prayer for them asking Eywa to welcome their spirits with open arms. She puts her hand in his as they got into home tree and they were staring at them as walked up to the clan leader and the speaker of Eywa. She explains to the speaker of Eywa about the poison and about the humans plan to take down home tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 5:26 pm

He was restless, looking over at liz every now and then as he listened to her speak with his leader. he was not happy and despised such needless death from the humans. those creatures hadn't needed to die. He justed hope Eywa would take their spirits in peace. Looking up at his leader and father and mother.. '' there has to be a way to stop this. do we need to gather the rest of the clans?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 pm

The speaker of Eywa looks at him and says, “It would be best to make all the clans aware of the threat the humans are making.” Liz was about to say some but her body quickly hit the ground as someone had pressed the abort button on the link up machine. She wakes up in her human body gasping and she gets hit over the head with the handle of a gun causing her to black out.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm

he sucked in a breath as he watched her collapse, quickly kneeling down next to her as he pulled her up '' liz! '' getting frantic he quickly picked her up , moving her to somewhere comfortable as he looked as his parents'' something is wrong..'' he didn't know what to do, all he could do was hope for her to come back, glancing at the others he quickly shot out orders for them to fly to the other clans and make them aware of the situation.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Liz cries out in pain as she is beaten with in an inch of her life. Blood comes out of her mouth as they toss her into a cell along with the others of her team. She was badly hurt and was needing help by someone who was good at healing. A cat like creature comes into mind. She says to it knowing it could hear her, “Tell Ares my human body needs help badly.” It runs quickly to deliver the message.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 6:35 pm

he had been taking care of liz's avatar body before he spotted the creature moving quickly so as the creature wouldn't scare his people he met her out of eyesight, getting the message he gave a slow hiss as he jumped on the creatures back, already having his weapons at hand'' take me to her. try to get me as far as possible. we need to save her before she pass's'' he was really worried now, scared for his mate, hoping she could hold on long enough for him to get to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 7:01 pm

The cat creature takes him where he needs to go dodging every move the humans made to stop them. It says to him, “Your mate is a fighter she will make it. But her body is badly beaten from what the humans wanted from her.” It stops as it is as close to Liz’ cell as it can get and it could barely stay standing up now.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 7:13 pm

he nodded jumping off of her. '' thank you friend.. hide somewhere, stay safe'' he was already gone dissappearing into the building, being swift he kept out of side for the most part, if someone saw him he easily took care of them. not killing them just knocking them out. following his instincts he went down to the cells, quickly finding the one that held her in it. He had no idea how to work the machine but a quick flick of his knife took care of that, dissabling it and forcing the door open. '' liz hold on '' moving quickly he picked her up carefully, glancing around he found one of those masks he had seen them use to breath and carefully placed it on her, making sure it was on good before quickly getting out of there. He found his way out of the colony, getting on the other side of the fence before taking off with her in his arms. he hadn't wanted to look for the cat since he had noticed she was tired from the earlier run.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Liz looks up at him with tears of joy in her eyes. She says, “They beat me trying to get me to guide them to the weak points of home tree. Then they beat me more when they found out I was your mate.” Her voice was weak as she had been fighting long for him. She says, “I don’t want to die yet my mate. For inside my Na’vi body breathes our child. I must live to save our child.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 8:01 pm

he sucked in a breath of surprise, managing to not stop moving when he heard the news. carrying her in one arm he lightly reached up to touch the part of her cheek that was not covered by the mask.'' shhh. rest love.. your not going anywhere just yet.. '' he was happy to hear she was pregnant, though right now he was more worried then anything, picking up the pace he was back at hometree quickly, immediately calling for his leader and mother.. '' help her.. please.. '' carefully laying her down next to her avatar he looked up at his mother.. '' we are mated mother.. please there has to be a way to help her.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:22 pm

The speaker of Eywa looks over Liz and says, "In order for her to be safe her spirit must leave her human body, pass through the eye of Eywa, and return to us in the body we know her as." Everyone links to the ground and prays and chant to Eywa to save her. Soon Liz's human and Na'vi body are linked to Eywa.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 8:28 pm

he nodded, helping them get things ready, before stepping back to connecto to Eywa as well, though staying up front as they chanted, once the speaker of eywa had them go silent he got up , moving over to liz's human body .. '' liz?" sitting down next to her he slipped his hand lightly under her cheek to move her head a little. studying her before going to her avatar body, looking up at the speaker'' did it work ?" he was anxious, wanting to hear her voice again, needing to know she was ok as he leaned close and caressed her cheek again, praying she was ok.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 pm

The speaker of Eywa looks at him and says, “Just relax my son. This is more dangerous than it looks. Is she can’t make it through the eye of Eywa, both her and your baby will stay with Eywa.” Within a few moments Liz woke up in her Na’vi body gasping for air. She looks at Ares and smiles saying, “There you are my love. I saw my father…he is with Eywa.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 9:14 pm

he nodded slightly , trying to relax, waiting for her to wake. when he heard her take .her breath again he gave a deep sigh as he pulled her close, burying his face against her neck as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. '' you had me scared love.. '' pulling back he smiled as he placed a kiss on her forehead. '' that is good, he is in a good place... how do you feel? here, sit up and let the speaker look you over.. '' he scooted back slightly , letting her sit up completely before looking to his mother, though glancing every now and then at liz's human body , he was curious as to what will happen with it, but did't worry too much. He was just glad that she was alive and well, and that their baby will be able to grow and have a chance to be born. '' your feline friend helped me.. i need to thank her some time.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Liz stands up slowly as she did not have time to be looked over. The speaker of Eywa looks at her surprised that she was able to move so soon. Liz says to her, “I know you are mad at me for becoming your son’s mate but right now I need you to trust me. You must move away from home tree for a little while. They are going to bomb this place with poison.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 9:39 pm

he tensed up immediately as he got up and frowned, looking down at her'' do you know when?" he needed to protect his people, his mate first though since she was carrying.. '' mother , we need to move fast, i have seen these humans work. they do not wait long to get things done and they definitely tend to do it way to much.. '' he leaned close to liz speaking low'' liz. if she was that mad at you she would not have helped you, do not worry over little things like that. we need to go. now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 10:55 am

Liz says, "I don't know when they are going to release the poison but I do know its going to be soon." She looks at the speaker of Eywa and says, "We must move the clan now or we will have no chance of fighting back." She looks at Ares and says, "Guide them to the tree of voices. I need to gather some things up to create a cure for the poison just in case our people get infected."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 10:58 am

He nodded slightly , watching as his parents and leader went off to start barking out orders to the others, he helped by getting the rest of the women and children gathered up, using one of the steeds he helped round up the rest before leading t hem to the tree of spirits. Hoping they had acted in time, he knew she would be able to come up with a cure, he had no doubt at all in his mind that she was extremely intelligent considering she was taking after her father in the science area.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Liz goes to where the link up machine was placed out here. She finds everything she can to use to do tests on the poison to find a cure. She then goes to the clan and sets the stuff up and does some tests on the sample of the poison she had with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Once he got his people settled he went in search of Liz. quickly finding her , he knelt down next to her, not touching anything for fear of messing it up '' do you need anything ? our leader is worried, i am afraid he is going to start preparig our men in case there is a war. '' he looked over at her before his gaze slid to her stomache, he couldn't help it. he was worried for her and didn't want her working herself into exhaustion.'' do you need me to do anything ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Liz says, “He has the right to worry Ares. The humans are monsters who destroy everything they touch. We do have to defend what is ours. But we can’t until I figure out a curse to help us be protect the clan from poison.” She kisses his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 6:52 pm

he nodded '' i know. '' he didn't know what he was going to do. considering the fact that he would be next to be the leader if anything happened to his father.''how long do you think it will take? just a rough time line i guess.. '' frowned as he continued to watch her , though relaxing some when she kissed his cheek. shifting a little before sitting down completely he glanced around'' just tell me what you need and i will get it.. plants.. or food or anything.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next