The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare Empty Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm

With a loud crash of a glass shattering into a million pieces on the floor of Isabelle Lightwood's room. She hadn't had the time or anticipation of Clarissa Fray -or Clary- to attack her. The whip she usually had was somewhere under her bed. She never wore thigh sheaths so daggers or weapons blessed and named weren't on her either. Her stele was also under her bed for one reason or another. Isabelle screamed loudly as Clary had broken through her door and had attacked her with a Prismacolor pencil. Presumably whatever she had had in her hand at the time she decided to attack the middle child of the Lightwood family. Isabelle tried screaming sense into her, asking her what she was doing or why, and basically calling for help. Her cell phone which wouldn't have been much use anyway was on her bed, where she'd previously been texting Meliorn, the faerie from the Seelie Court. Clary didn't even flinch when she stepped on the broken glass shards on the ground from the dropped glass of juice. She kept on making her way furiously to Isabelle. With more useless screaming and shouting, Isabelle had come to believe maybe no one was home and she would be left to deal with rabid Clary. She would have thought Jace would have brought Clary with him or something if he wasn't home. "JACE! ALEC! SOMEONE!" she called again and again as she struggled to dive for her stele or something that could hold off Clary.

Unexpectedly Jace was rushing in, hair soaking wet, towel wrapped around his waist as he stared wide eyed and open mouthed at his sister chasing his adoptive sister around the room with a pencil. Isabelle noticed him and let out a panicked yelp as she avoided a swipe from Clary and her expensive pencil. Clary took notice of her brother and dived for him instead. Caught off guard and definitely not wanting to hit his sister, Jace stumbled back, something very un-Jace like. Jace thought he was going to be stabbed by his artistic sister when he saw a flash of blue hit her in mid air and cause her to fly off of him and land on the ground in the hall way. Jace turned around to see his adoptive brother Alec Lightwood, adjusting his shirt and trying to hide his flushed face. Behind him stood the person he least expected to see. Or at least see so soon.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Sat May 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Magnus Bane broke away from Alec when there was the sound of screaming and breaking glass, followed by the sounds of a struggle of some kind. This was why he preferred his house. There was always something happening around the Institute, whereas at his loft there would be no interruptions, seeing as he could stop seeing clients any time he wanted, as the High Warlock of Brooklyn. He jumped to his feet and followed Alec easily, smoothing out his clothing and trying to look as composed as possible, for Alec's sake. For him, it was fairly easy, but he could tell that the raven haired teen was having a harder time trying to look like he hadn't just been in his room making out with a downworlder, which was adorable since he couldn't exactly pull it off.

He was a bit surprised at the sight in front of him once he got in the room, but he acted quickly, getting Clary off of her arrogent Shadowhunter brother, as much as he would have loved to see Jace be stabbed by the pencil. It would have been sommething he would have loved to see, but he knew it would upset Alec, which was something he had to avoid. He hated seeing him upset. He ignored the fact that Jace was only wearing a towel, looking like he just got out of the shower. He watched Alec closely, since he knew that the teen was in love with his brother. Something that made him more angry than anything else alot of the time. "Well I see the mundane girl has finally lost it" he said dryly, referring to Clary as a mundane still, even though she had Shadowhunter blood. She was probably the farthest thing he had seen from a Shadowhunter his entire life. And he had been alive for a few centuries. "What set her off this time?" he asked, looking at Isabelle with his cat like eyes for a moment before scanning the room, taking in the abandoned cellphone and broken glass, and then looked down at Clary lying on the floor, convieniently knocked out. Sure it wouldn't last long, as he had seen the last time he had knocked somebody out, which was when Alec had been about to tell his parents that they were dating, thanks to the stupid fearless rune that Clary had invented. No good would come of runes that were created. She had almost exposed he and Alec, which he wouldn't mind, but it would humiliate Alec, drowned a dozen Nephilim, plus a bunch of Downworlders. What a ball of joy that girl was.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Alec did his best to avert his eyes from the half naked, wet Jace on the floor, who was just now getting up and not taking care to keep his legs completely closed. He was hoping no one would ask why Magnus was already here, why he was flushed, and why the had arrived at the same time. Hopefully they could pass it off as coincidence, or just plain focus on Clary. He cleared his throat. "Are you all right, Jace?" he asked him, making a point to Magnus only that he was keeping his eyes off of his blonde brother. Not that he hadn't seen his body before, using healing runes and what not when Jace was his usual reckless self, but with Magnus here it was just a little more embarrassing to be looking at Jace. Jace, having his pride somewhat tackled from Clary, his girlfriend-slash-sister, just mumbled something and stood up, looking down at the unconscious red head. "You just put her out, right Magnus?" Alec asked his secret boyfriend. Isabelle looked bewildered, just now calming down as she looked closer at Clary, this time with her whip and stele in hand. She had kicked the colored pencil out of Clary's reach, just in case.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Magnus glanced at Jace, holding back his scathing look, but it pleased him to see that Alec was making such an effort not to look at his adoptive brother. He looked at Isabelle who now had something to fend off the redheaded girl, even though it was now pointless. "Yes yes, I just knocked her out. It would have been too much trouble to kill her. But you might want to lock her up in a cage somewhere before she wakes up" he suggested, only somewhat kidding. Even if she was the only person he had ever seen actually grow up, she seemed to get more and more stupid as she got older. Probably those spells erasing her memory clogged up he judgement. "What'd you do, break her nail? I'm sure that would get anyone angry enough to stab with a pencil" he asked Isabelle, looking at his own glittery nails. "I don't see why she didn't find one of the very dangerous weapons lying around this place anyways" he added as an afterthought, looking down at Clary as she started to stir.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 02, 2010 6:43 pm

As much as they needed the humorous wit in the conversation at the moment, Magnus wasn't actually.....helping. The situation, that is. "So....what happened, exactly?" he asked his sister, who looked at him with a glance that said either "why me?" or "how should I know?"

"She just barged right in, brandishing that Mundane pencil," Isabelle said, looking irritated at having been interrupted in whatever she'd been doing. "Now I've got glass to clean up and the carpet." She stalked off to the kitchen for cleaning supplies while Jace stared confused at Clary.

"Izzy's mad," he commented, raising an eyebrow, though they could tell it wasn't Isabelle he was focused on or worried about.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Magnus listened to the story, raising an eyebrow. So he was right. She just snapped. Or just managed to catch rabies or something from some stray dog. "Well, I don't see why she's bothering to go clean that up when the High Warlock of Brooklyn is standing right here" he muttered, straightening up a bit. "Free of charge, since I got to knock her out" he nodded his head towards Clary. "Oooh, look, she's moving. Might want to do something before she has another fit. I thought you had better control of her, Sadowhunter" he glanced at Jace, "I could knock her out again if you want. But for you I'd have to charge. And I'm not cheap" he winked and smirked before looking down at Clary, who was blinking sleepily now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon May 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Jace just glared at Magnus and his winking cockiness. He moved to Clary who was rousing gradually, still, to Alec's embarrassment, only garbed in towel. Alec wondered if Clary would be having another fit or not and attack them with her nails or something. Shadowhunters could do damage with just about anything, teeth, nails, steles.....pencils too, as it would now seem. "Clary," Jace said, watching as his sister opened her eyes and had no hostility in them this time. She just looked blearily confused. Like she had been in a trance or something. Who knows? Maybe she had been for her to fly off the handle. "Up and at 'em."

"Wha....-t?" she asked tiredly, looking around until she noticed finally that Jace only wore a soaked towel around his waist. She flushed red, turning her head away quickly, somewhat like Alec had done. "What happened?" she asked, looking to Magnus and Alec, and to Isabelle who was returning, grumbling about the supplies in hand.

"You...ah....went berserk, for lack of better explanation," Alec said sheepishly. He looked to his secret boyfriend for maybe something easier to explain, or maybe even a way to fix it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Magnus only grinned wider at Jace's glare. He detested the blonde Shadowhunter, and he was sure that everybody knew that by now. The time that he had been sentenced to live with him had driven him insane. Stupid Nephilim re-organizing his home, and not getting off his ass and solving problems. He really didn't need Jace lurking around his loft, and he was glad that he was gone now. He regrded Clary wearily as Jace spoke to her, ready to knock her out again if she started spazzing. Especially if she went after Alec. If she did he might just have to 'accidentally' kill her. He crossed his arms when he was satisfied that she seemed groggy, but he was still watching. He leaned his tall figure against the wall. He smirked at Alec's explaination. Trust him to find the most innocent and vague way to explain. "Well you had a mental breakdown and tried to skewer Isabelle with the over-priced mundane pencil, and then attacked your beloved brother when he bravely ran onto the scene. Although I dare say he's a tad underdressed for saving people" he explained, running a hand through his always perfect brightly coloured spiky hair.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue May 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Jace flipped the warlock off with a roll of his eyes. "I think I look better this way sometimes, but if I ran around like this all the time the monsters wouldn't know how to stop gawking and fight." Jace was usually always self confident, self absorbed, and a lot of other self -ness. He found it unnecessary to put himself with the rest of the normal humans and allow himself to express anything much except cockiness and narcissism.

"Clary, if this stains," Isabelle growled from the floor of her room," I swear I'll shave your head and nail your hair to the wall." Clary looked confused and even a little bit like she believed it. With Isabelle making threats, you never knew for sure what she might or might not do when provoked.

"So, what happened, exactly?" Alec asked again, not liking how things were getting off topic so much and none of them knew anything. Not like asking again would help much, but he felt if they just shut up and focused for a minute maybe they could get something. "Is it possible to see what was done to Clary?" he asked his boyfriend.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Magnus ignored the gesture but rolled his eyes as well. "Please, you're the only one who thinks that. I think you'd look best in a straight jacket, but that's just me. Now put on some clothes before I gag" he snapped his fingers, causing a pile of neatly folded clothes to drop onto the ground in front of the blonde Shadowhunter. He glanced at Isabelle at her threat, smirking slightly. As much fun as that would be to see, he would have to be the mature adult there and stop this if it came to the point where Isabelle was actually going to shave Clary's head. Or he could pretend he was looking the other way and not doing anything about it. Or stare at Alec's ass and be too distracted to do anything about the catfight.

He glanced at Alec immediately when the dark haired boy spoke. "Well if we cut her head open, and look at her brain, then we can probably see what's been implanted in her brain" he replied. He really had no way of being able to tell that, as talented as he was. "But without cutting her open, I'm sure we can all guess who was screwing with her mind if she hasn't just lost it" he was referring to Valentine, obviously, but he wasn't really sure what was going on.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed May 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Clary squeaked at the mentioning of cutting her head open, whether or not she knew Magnus was joking was beyond them, and possibly her. Jace made a face at them startling Clary but said nothing otherwise. While he pretended not to care at the moment if they'd be shaving Clary's head or cutting it open or something, he'd care if they approached her with a razor or something. Not that he'd win with Magnus and Alec, maybe Isabelle against them, but he never went down without starting one thing or another.

"How would Valentine be able to do this?" Alec asked, though he didn't doubt that the man could do many things while in hiding. "Why just Clary? Wouldn't it be Jace, maybe, that he'd be more interested in?" Jace did have more training, and he was smarter and stronger than the red head who had lived the sheltered life compared to them. She grew up normally, unlike them.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Magnus rolled his cat eyes when Clary squeaked. It wasn't like he had been graphic or anything. He wouldn't cut her open at the moment, seeing as they needed her to see what was going on. He wouldn't want to do it himself, since that would involve ruining his clothes most likely. "What, you think you could stop me if I tried, Shadowhunter?" he asked, smirking and narrowing his eyes at Jace. The blonde was always picking a fight with him, even if he wasn't saying anything. They really just didn't get along.

"Valentine could probably pull anything off if he tried hard enough, I hate to admit it" he responded, suddenly serious. "That's probably the exact point. Everyone would suspect Jace before Clary. Really, what would you think if Jace attacked Isabelle? You would probably assume it was Valentine wouldn't you?" he asked, tilting his glittery head to the side.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 16, 2010 6:29 pm

"Valentine seems to be the cause for most of the Shadowhunter's misfortunes, even though he's a former Shadowhunter himself," Isabelle murmured from where she was. Alec agreed with her since Valentine had managed to make things difficult for Jace to get around normally these days. He couldn't do anything without getting blamed automatically. It was also the case with Valentine causing trouble to stir among the Clave. Valentine was the number one villain of Idris right now.

"So what if it was another one of us attacking someone else? Not just Clary or Jace? Who would we suspect then?" Alec asked, wondering why it had been Clary at all. Clary had switched targets too, so apparently it didn't matter who was hurt by her.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 16, 2010 7:02 pm

"Well I think he just doesn't like anyone who isn't like him" Magnus offered, rolling his catlike eyes. "Doesn't like the Clave, Downworlders, Mundanes, etc." he listed off, ticking them off on his fingers. He just liked to cause havoc. "Stupid 'down with the Clave' antics are going to get him killed eventually. I just hope I get too be there to see it" he snorted, shaking his glittery head.

"Well I don't know. He could quite possibly screw around with anyone's brain here. You could wake up and find everything like the 'Twilight Zone' thanks to him" Magnus shrugged, although he wasn;t sure how many of thhem would get the reference. "All I know is that we need to be careful. If someone acts like that, don't hesitate to knock him or her out". He smiled, pleased with his advice. It was perfect advice, unless the one going insane was Alec. And then heads would roll.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed May 19, 2010 2:55 am

((I got my Aunt to take us to Borders this Saturday and look for the Modern Fairytales series X3>))

"You'd want to be there to see?" Clary asked unbelievably, looking to Jace for some kind of backup. Though what kind of backup she needed was kind of beyond Alec. Maybe she just wanted to rely on Jace for whatever stumped her. And Alec, being clueless to most modern popculture references, cocked his head to the side and asked Magnus, "What's Twilight Zone?" He always asked questions like these, and even obvious ones pertaining to Shadowhunter business. He didn't really have a sense of humor and didn't understand people who did. Call him old fashioned...but, well, he was.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 19, 2010 5:25 pm

((XD nicee. My aunts gonna buy me CoG this weekend!!!!!!!))

Magnus sighed, shaking his head. He was being sarcastic, although he wouldn't complain if he did. He had seen many people die in his years. He ignored the question, not bothering to answer. He couldn't help but laugh at Alec's innocent question. He really had no idea. "The Twilight Zone is from an old TV show. The reference is one minute things being normal, and hen next everything was backwards" he explained. "I've got some re-runs handy if you want to come over and watch" he added with a grin. Alec would probably realize that they wouldn't be watching much of the TV. . . it was mostly just an excuse to get him to his flat, but if he wanted to actually watch, that was fine too.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed May 19, 2010 5:53 pm

(Awesome!)

Alec wondered if anyone wondered about the offer for him to go to Magnus's place. He also wondered if anyone noticed or cared about the blush that was spreading across his face the more he thought about it. "Sounds....cool," was all he said. He hoped his voice sounded calm enough.

"Yeah, enough about that, what are we doing about this mind control thing with Clary?" Isabelle asked when she returned from putting away the cleaning supplies. She couldn't cook, but she, like the other Lightwoods and Herondale, could clean. That was one thing at least.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Magnus's grin grew as he saw Alec's adorable blush. He didn't care if there were. . . several. . . hundred years between them. . . Alec was the only thing that mattered to him anymore. "Good. We can arrange a time later" he said, to make it seem like Alec didn't just show up whenever he wanted, even though he did, as long as he was sure that the warlock wasn't busy. He did have a key to his house anyways.

He looked over at Isabelle when she had finished cleaning. "Hmm, well, keep an eye on her, and if she does anything un-Clary-ish, knock her out, and call me. I suggest constant supervision, for the most part. Unless you all want to die in your sleep. Anyways, watch out for all of youtselves. You never know who he could mess with, just to throw us off" he shrugged, running a hand through his brightly-coloured spiky hair.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed May 19, 2010 6:35 pm

"So, so what?" Jace questioned, "Are you just going to drop this and wait for another time this happens?" He stood up, the towel clinging to censor him desperately. It hung low on his hips, threatening to perhaps, hint the blonde pubic hair. Alec wished he'd go get dressed. Or at the very least pull his towel up. Nothing really deterred Magnus and his decisions, especially not Jace. "You're going to wait and see who gets mind controlled next?"

Alec supposed he didn't mind if Magnus didn't fix this right away. He was hoping Isabelle wouldn't get mind controlled, or Jace, and that no one would get hurt, but if he tried to ask Magnus to change his mind, which he usually did for him, then they might catch on that Magnus was willing to do whatever for Alec. Alec didn't want them to see that, and pretty much hoped they already didn't. "We don't know if we'll get mind controlled again though," Alec argued, though he really wasn't for the idea of waiting for another person to go nuts.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Magnus narrowed his eyes at Jace's defiance. And the fact that hhis towel was barely covering him now. He wanted desperately to shove Jace into his bedroom so the stupid blonde could get dressed. Or stand between him and Alec. That would work too, but he didn't want to seem all too suspicious, for Alec's sake. "Hmm, yes, yes I am going to wait" he replied easily, not even having to think about it.

He smirkd slightly as Alec defended him a little, without making it too obvious. "Yes, and we don't know how he's doing it, so there's no way we can really stop him. Unless you want me to shackle you all to a wall" he offered, his gaze drifting around them all, pausing for a moment at Alec, before moving on. "So unless you have some brilliant plan, shut up and listen to me" he snapped at Jace, crossing his long arms.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed May 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Jace growled and Isabelle rolled her eyes, though she did look a bit uneasy about waiting for someone else to snap, maybe get hurt, and another stain to occur somewhere important, like her room. Alec looked away quickly as the mentioning of getting shackled to the wall was set forth by Magnus, and Alec being the only one who caught something else in that sentence. Hopefully no one saw Magnus give him a couple more seconds of staring. He knew the blush was pretty strong right now and that anyone could tell it was there, so he tried to calm his racing heart and keep his head turned away from them.

Neither of them had any other plans, and because their only plan was rejected by Magnus, which was for him to look into it right away or something, they really hadn't had more of a choice but to shut up and listen.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Magnus shook his head at the variety of reactions. He was thinking this all through very thoroughly. If anybody knew that he would resolve this matter the best he could, it would be Alec. There was no way he would risk the teen's safety. And if he couldn't fix it, he would have Alec stay with him. And if he wouldn't come with him, he would kidnap him and force him to stay. Easy enough. He grinned slightly at Alec's response to his shackle idea. He quite liked the thought.

"Alright. Now. Do as I said, and keep an eye on eveything. If anybody goes insane, here's a few straight jackets" he snapped his fingers, causing three white jackets to flop onto the ground in front of him. "Knock them out first though. You're all Shadowhunters, I'm sure you can do that without trouble" his eyes lingered doubtfully on Clary for a moment before passing over her. "I'm sure it'll be hard to stuff a struggling one of you into one of these," he nudged the jackets with his toe, "So don't hesitate to knock them out. I don't care how anybody feels about each other. Just. Do it. I'm going to be looking into finding out what the hell's going on, and find out any other irregular activities. Find anything at all, anything out of the normal, call me. Straight away" he finished his commands with a sigh. e was dead serious about it, and if anybody doubted him when he was using that tone then they were probably mentally impared. Or Clary. . . she was a special case on her own.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri May 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Clary wasn't sure she liked the lingering gaze of doubt Magnus threw her way often enough. It was like he thought she was stupid or incapable of most things or something. Weird of her to think that though. She was sure Magnus respected her like she respected the other Shadowhunters. Less than Alec, obviously, but still, he made it blatantly obvious. And knocking each other out? How hard could that be? Jace, maybe, but Isabelle and Alec might not be so tough. She only knew Jace's strength when it came to one on one fighting since they'd done a little training for her to be a Shadowhunter, but the way Jace talked, despite usually being incredibly full of himself, he was stronger than Alec and Isabelle. Plus he had his special abilities from their dad.

"Straight jackets?" Isabelle trailed off curiously, though said nothing more and just eyed them warily. Jace looked skeptical about having to use it and probably wouldn't use it at all. Alec wondered what else the warlock had in mind when he had conjured these jackets up. Maybe nothing concerning their intimate relationship or teasing or anything. Maybe he thought they would actually work. But it was Magnus...
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Magnus knew that the Shadowhunters still doubted his plan, but there was really nothing more that could be done about it, except to go after Valentine. He didn't trust Clary with it, Jace was biased, he sure as hell wasn't letting Alec go after Valentine without him, and Isabelle probably wouldn't want to go on her own.

The Warlock nodded easily. "Yes, straight jackets. Keeps your arms down, and keeps you from doing any damage to anybody else. Makes sense, no?" he said, tilting his head to the side and raising an eyebrow. He didn't wait for an answer though. "I'm guessing none of you know how to put one on though. . . come here Alec, I'll demonstrate" he said with a grin, beckoning his boyfriend over. He wouldn't do anything to humiliate him intentionally, but possibly by accident. Alec got embarassed bythe simplest things sometimes. It was adorable.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri May 21, 2010 7:36 pm

"Wha-?" Alec jumped, startled as to why he was being called to do this, and because it was Magnus, who of course had something planned for this. He always did. Why didn't he see something like this ahead of time? He didn't want to show his reluctant embarrassment, but he didn't want to look eager, not that he ever tried to look eager in front of his friends. He stepped carefully to Magnus, trying to act casual, and to keep the blush away from staining his cheeks. He gave Magnus a half hearted glare as he waited for instructions on how to 'properly wear a straight jacket.' His friends seemed to suspect nothing as far as he could tell...Well, except Isabelle, because she knew, and encouraged him. Clary knew, technically. Jace? Hopefully not. That would be dreadful for him to find out.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next