The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Zuko wraps his arms around her and says, "We are almost there." He points ahead and says, "There is the island we are docking at." He strokes her back as the time passes and they reach the island. Zuko lowered the boarding ram and got Yuki off the boat as fast as possible. He takes her on shore and says, "Enjoy the fresh air." He looks at her and says, "Yeah I know the ships smoke can be over whelming but after while you will get use to it."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 6 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 am

Yuki gets on shore with Zuko and breathes in the clean air. She walks around the small markets looking for certain fruits and herbs that would help her get better so Zuko would not have to worry about her so bad. She looks at him as she pays for her fruits and herbs calmly. She looks at the people a moment wishing she could know how her mother was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 am

Zuko lookrs around and then looks at his Uncle and says, "Follow her and make sure she is okay." He pats his uncle on the arm and then walks off to make sure his men where doing what they were suppose to do. Uncle followed Yuki to where she was and just walked beside her he didn't say anything to her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Yuki walks around the market as she thinks about her mother. She says to herself, “No doubt father has gone back to beating you since I left, mother.” She tenses up as her throat continues to bother her and she stands against a building to stop from falling over. Her eyes become hazy as she waits for the pain to subside. She sighs and continues on her walk and does more shopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Uncle follows her and says, "Something seems to be troubling you Yuki." He walks up to her and says, "Did you forget something at your home I am sure that we can go to the north pole and you can go get whatever it is you need." He smiles and pats her shoulder and walks with her. Zuko finished restocking the supplies he waited on the shore for all of the men to return.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Yuki looks at Uncle Iroh a moment and says, “Uncle my mother is with my father alone all the time. I can only imagine what he is putting her through. My mother is not like me. She will take a beating and not fight back. All these years my mother has been married to my father while being in love with another. I have never felt love before so I can’t understand that kind of pain.” She thinks a moment. “I mean I feel a great bond with your nephew but I doubt he could love me…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Uncle Iroh looks at her and says, "Love is a terriable yet great thing. I can cause heartache but even heal the most scared hearts." He looks at her and says, "I will talk my nephew into going to your home first and we can check up on your mother." He looks at her and says, "As far as my nephew I can't really say if he loves you are not but until he learns to love himself it will be hard for him to express himself to others." He pats her shoulder and walks her to the next both and gets some fresh fruit for them to snack on.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Yuki says, "Well whatever he feels for me I know it is not hate." She goes back to the ship and lays down in Zuko's room. She closes her eyes and goes to sleep thinking about her mother. Meanwhile back at the water tribe at the north pole, Yuki's mother sits alone staring at the sky wondering how her daughter is getting along with the prince.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Zuko walked around the town as he approched the ship he heard a loud noise and turned to see two boulders heading his way he sends out to blast of fire that didn't seem to do much to the boulders. He side steps and dodges them as two earth benders yell. "Death to the Fire Nation!!!" Zuko looks at the benders enraged and says, "You two want to take on the prince." He shoots to massive fire balls at the soilders. The soilders pull up to walls of earth to try and block the fire attacks the fire hit the walls and exploded. It sent both men flying in the opposite direction Zuko settled down and walked back to his ship.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Yuki hears the earth benders and Zuko fight even in the deepness of her sleep. She rolls on her belly and says with a smile in her sleep, "You are such a fire cracker." Her betrothal to the fire prince is going to be an interesting life for her to live. She begins to wonder what Zuko may desire of her as his wife. Surely he desires some sort of connection with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Zuko reached his ship and realized he was out numbered by earth benders. They popped out the ground and surrounded him. He got into his stance but then he was accompanied by his Uncle. The soldiers looked at his Uncle and scream the Dragon of the West take no prisoners. They hurl massive boulders at the two Uncle and Zuko made a fire orb so powerful that not even the boulders could pierce it. Then Uncle fired off some fire balls that knocked out a few Zuko fired some that were blocked his rage was fading and his fire power was dying. Then Uncle pushed Zuko back and fired off four fire balls making four big explosions Zuko was forced onto the ship as they fled. Zuko looks at his grandfather and says, "I need to more the more advance set I am to fight the Avatar soon." Uncle replies, "No you are not ready." And then he walks away.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Yuki wakes up with a jolt and goes to see what is going on around her. She saw the knocked out earth benders on the fading shore. She sighs and says to herself, “And so it begins…” She goes to her room and lays down on the bed. Her eyes close a moment as she thinks about her mother. She sits at her desk and writes a letter to her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Zuko relazing that his uncle would not show him the advance sets stormed off to his room. When he got there he was shocked to see Uncle sitting in his room. He looks at him and says, "If you are not going to show me the advance set I have nothing to say to you." Uncle snorts roughly and says, "Then don't speak but that girl misses her mother and you know how that feels you should take her to hers while she still can see her." Zuko glares at his Uncle and says, "Tell the men to go to the North Pole and you get out of my room." He stands aside as uncle leaves his room. He then goes over to his bed and lays down on it and dozes off into a light sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:31 am

Yuki looks up from her desk as she feels the ship change direction. She smiles and goes to Zuko's room and kisses his forehead before leaving the room again. She goes back to her room and goes to sleep. She couldn't wait to see her mother. When they arrive at the north pole, Yuki races off the ship and into the palace to find her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:56 am

Zuko did not move after Yuki kissed him he just continued to sleep. When they arrived there and everybody had left the ship and Yuki had taken off. Zuko sat there on ship and just waited. For what he wasn't sure but he just waited.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Yuki looks back towards Zuko before going to get him. She gets ahold of his hand and says, "Come on Zuko. I want you to meet my mother." She guides him inside the palace and says to a guard to get her mother. Her mother arrives to their side and hugs her daughter softly. She asks, "What are you going here, Yuki?" Yuki smiles and says looking towards Zuko, "Zuko brought me home to visit." Her mother looks at him a moment and says with a smile, "It is nice to meet you Prince Zuko."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:23 am

Zuko nodds his head to the mother he dosen't say a word. He just looks around the water palace. He finally says, "Enjoy your time with your family." He turns and walks into the court yard where he over looked the entire city.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Yuki smiles some as she spends several hours just spending with her mother. Yuki then goes to her husband’s side as he looks over the city. “Our city is the last city to remain strong in heart since this war began.” She could see he was thinking about something. “I am here if you want to talk about anything.” She relaxes some as she goes inside as it was growing colder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:06 am

Zuko didn't even flinch as she came out to his sided. He truns to her and says, "Their are more out there with heart. Nobody wants to loose their hard earned land to someone who is just going to take it from them." He looks ahead as he watches his uncle head their way. When Yuki left his side. He looks at his uncle and says, "Uncle go inside with her and watch her father if he makes a false move correct him for me Uncle." Iroh smiles and says, "Sure thing my nephew." He turns and goes inside.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:20 am

Yuki’s father sees Yuki and her mother together and says, “What the hell are you doing back here?” Yuki jumps at the sound of her father’s voice. “Zuko has allowed me to come home and visit my mother.” He glares at her and says, “You weren’t supposed to come back here ever again. That is why I willing gave you to the banished prince. You are disgrace to me.” He slaps her harshly across the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Uncle Iroh saw this and fired a huge blast of fire in between Yuki and her father. He then dashed over places his left arm on Yuki's shoulder as he moved her back his right arm fired out and his palm struck her fathers chest driving the air out of it and sending him flying across the throne room and into the icy walls. Uncle Iroh then turns and screams Zuko come here.
Zuko hears his name being screamed he stomps into the room he was already upset. For some reason he always enjoyed the sunset and when it was interupted nothing made him madder. He looked around and saw that Uncle was in his defensive stance. He looks at Yuki he sees the red mark on her face and then turns to look at her father in the wall. He walks over in between his uncle and and her father. He looks at him and says, "Maybe I should teach him a lesson in mannerism." He looked at his Uncle who just moved Yuki and her mother to a safe distance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Yuki was dizzy from the slap across the face and she could not move well. Her mother has her sit down and just breathe. Her father glares at the prince not seeing a threat by the young teenager. He says, “A mere boy is not going to do a thing to me.” The two of them begin to fight. Yuki watches the two of them with tears going down her face. She did not know how to handle this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Zuko didn't know what to do her father was truly a geat warrior his kung fu was good and his water bending was great. Zuko had bitten off more then he could chew. He was dodging more attacks every second. He couldn't even get off a nice attack. Uncle just watched and says, "Zuko stick tothe basics." Zuko turned to his Uncle after hearing his voice and a fire pilar was launched at him. He quickly melted the front of the pillar but was then hit and sent him flying through the icy wall. Zuko's body set ablaze as his rage once again took over. He shoot out a huge flaming fire ball. It hit right next to Yuki's father. he then leaped out shooting more fireballs. The floor melted from benath her father and then he runs up spins under her fathers water bending attack and comes up with a roundhouse to her fathers Jaw.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Yuki tenses up as her father seemed to dodged her fiancé’s attacks. He got away from him right before Zuko hit his jaw. He was getting mad and the water was turning to ice. Yuki jumps as the ice was spreading toward her and her mother. She makes the ice turn to slush and she tries to get herself to stand up. Her body shaking and mother crying softly out of shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Uncle Iroh just placed his hand on Yuki and says, "Don't worry Zuko will do just fine. He looks at her mother and says, "Tears are not needed your highness all of this will be done with within the next five minutes." Uncle said that just loud enough for Zuko to hear. Zuko didn't take his eyes off his opponet who also heard the comment and says, "You got five minute boys and I don't think you will last the next four seconds." Her father makes a huge spiked wall of ice and sends it flying at Zuko. Zuko fired fire blast after fire blast into the same spot as the ice melted he jumped through the hole and fired fire everwhere making a foggy atmosphere. The king smiles and says, "Stupid boy mist is water." The king jus pulls all of the fog out of the air. He then looked around to his surprise Zuko was nowhere to b found so he just smiles and says, "Its over." Uncle smiles back and says, "Yes it has been four minutes and fortyfive seconds." He smiles as the ice turned bright red under the king and a huge bolt of fire shot through it sending the king into the roof. As the king was falling back down Zuko came through the whole and leaped into the air and kicked the King across the room and through a pillar of ice.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next