The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Zuko's hand shoots out as he grabs her hand and says, "Pain is the name of my game." He pulls her into him and says, "I rather you sleep here then on that." He looks up at the ceiling and closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Betrothed To Prince Zuko Avatar: Last Airbender rp

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:45 am

Yuki looks at him and kisses him softly on the lips. She then cuddles up to him gently. Her eyes close slowly as she felt very tired. She says, “Pain should not be anyone’s game Zuko. But at least you have me to help you through this journey,” Her voice is soft as she drifts into a deep sleep. Her body relaxes to the movements of the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:00 am

Zuko slept soundly he didn't move but he was very alert of his surroundings. He awoke the next morning and sneaks over Yuki and walks out to the helm of the boat where he watches the sun rise. He smiles and thinks of his mother but his smiles soon faded.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:24 am

Yuki wakes up alone and covers herself as she gets out of the bed. She makes her way to her room to grab her hair brush. Then she makes her way back to his bed where his strong scent loomed over every little thing in the room. She cuddles into the blankets and goes back to sleep feeling the need to rest a little longer in bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Zuko waited for after the sun rise before retuning to his room. He put on his fire navy uniform and sits next to the bed where Yuki laid. He watched over her he didn't move when she moved he would look to see why and then go back to watching over her. His chair leaned against the wall of the room his head leaned against the wall to as he watched over her and the door to his room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 am

Yuki wakes up slowly as she was feeling like she was being watched. She sees him and smiles saying, “Good morning Prince Zuko.” She slowly sits up in the bed. She looks at him wrapping a blanket around her before going to his side. "I forgot that you rise with the sun like I rise with the moon." She kisses him softly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Zuko turned his head at first when she leaned over to kiss him but as she did he turned back to her. He stands up and says, "Sorry you had to waste your full moon but, only a hand full of people know you are with me." He stands up and says, "You should go down to brig and get you some breakfast I have some damage control to do on the ship." He stands up and walks over to the door and opens it for Yuki. He looks at her and says, "My uncle should be done there when you see him tell him to find who our snitch is."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Yuki looks at him a moment before smiling and leaving the room with him. She says, “I will tell your uncle what you need done. But I am not quite hungry yet. I have to be up a bit before I can eat.” She kisses his cheek and goes down to the brig as he asked her to. She smiles as she sees his uncle and says, “Good morning uncle. Zuko wants you to find out who snitched about me to General Zhou.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 am

Zuko gets a harnest and walks out to the edge of wall that had been destroyed by the flaming ball. He looks up as the mean came in with more meatal sheets for the wall. They put one in place and Zuko welted it down with his fire bending. He then waits for the next peice and does the same.

"Uncle just looked at Yuki and says, "Of course he would give me the hard job." Uncle walks with Yuki to the deck and makes an announcement for all of the men who werent working with Zuko which meant everybody except for two men. Uncle looks at Yuki and says, "While I inspect you check there rooms and look for a llot of money like a big bag of gold.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am

Yuki nods and goes to work looking through the men’s rooms. She comes to his uncle’s side with three bags of gold with Zhou’s symbol on them. She points to the man the room belonged to and says, “How dare you endanger the men of this ship just to satisfy your greed.” The man says, “What do you care water bender? We fire benders are not your people.” She glares at him and says, “I don’t care what people bend. We are all the same in the end.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 am

Zuko came down the stairs and heard the comment the man made. He stops and looks at her. He then walks onto the deck and says, "Even if she is not a firebender you betrayed your people and that means you have to deal with me." He walks over to Yuki and looks at his men. He points to the man and says, "Even if she dosne't care about your people you should and for that I want you off my ship." He smiles and says, "Men throw him overboard."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Yuki tenses up some as her body was starting to give her trouble. She falls to her knees and holds her side. She groans some and says in a whisper, “Not now…” She runs to her room as the men throw the traitor overboard. She closes the door behind her and takes her kimono off. Leaving her naked in the warm room. A wound that goes down her whole right side was burning like a fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am

Zuko saw Yuki take off and turns and checks to see what was going on. When she disappeared he then turns and says, "Uncle I need to go check on her. Can you watch over the men while I go check on..." Uncle hold up his hand and says, "Go get her zuko." Zuko turns and runs up to her room and knocks on her door and screams, "Yuki are you okay?" He opens the doors and walks right in and then stops as he sees the naked Yuki.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Yuki looks at him unsure what to say and she covers her burning scar and the rest of her body up with a blanket. She says kindly with a blush on her cheeks, “Please leave my room Zuko. There is nothing you can do for me.” She sits down on her bed and gets out a cream for her burning scar. Her body was shaking a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Zuko noted the scar. He looks at her and realzied that she was naked. He backs out of the room and closes the door. He turns and goes to his room. He sits on the bed and grabs his bronze swords and goes to his secret place to practice with his bronze swords. He practice with them for another nerve racking seven hours.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Yuki finishes taking care of her scar before putting one of her clean kimonos. She then goes to his side after a while. She was kind of embarrassed of her scar. She knocks on the door before coming in slowly. She says, “I am sorry about earlier Zuko.” She stays by the door just in case he did not want her near him right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Zuko laid across his bed. Both of his arms dangling off with one half of the bronze swords in hand. His eyes closed his breath regulated. To any body else he would have looked to be just resting or laying down but the truth was he over worked himself again and had passed out over his bed. He was so determinded to master the bronze sword that he didn't even let go of the blades when he passed out. He just laid on his bed unconcious and oblivous of what was going on around him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Yuki gets closer to him to see that he was unconscious. She sighs and says, “You are over working yourself.” She takes the swords out of his hands and puts them up. Then she covers him up in the bed. She kisses him softly on the lips before leaving the room. She then waits for night to come so she can practice without eyes on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Zuko awakes later that evening. He walks out side to search for Yuki. He then walks out to the front of the helm and finds Yuki. The sun fading and the moon rising. He walks up behind Yuki and says, "Your time approaches the ship falls asleep and I believe you will be fine. You can practice all night if you want too." He then looks at her and says, "Where did you get your scar?"

(((How come you quit replying to out other rp in here.)))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 am

((Thinking of a reply for some of them Hun.)) Yuki looks at him as she practices her water whip. Her body tenses up the mention of her scar. She stops doing the water whip and looks up at the sky. “My father gave it to me when I was little. When I was about four years old, it was night and there was some noises coming from my parents’ room. So I got up from my bed to see what was going on. I crept to their room as quietly as could. I opened their door to find my father punishing my mother by whipping her with some kind whip. My mother was bleeding and I got so mad that I attacked my father. But I was too weak then to beat him and that just made him madder. He used a water whip to give me that scar and puts his chi into it so it would forever cause me pain. As a painful reminder that I am just a weak useless girl.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 am

Zuko was about to say something when Uncle came around the corner with roast duck and tea. He looks at Zuko and Yuki. He then says, "Have dinner with me." He looks at the two of them and says, "I won't have no for an answer." He sits at the table on the helm of the boat and ask them both to sit there. He looks at them and says, "You two are opposites yet a like you are yin and yang." He severes them both and then says, "The two of you must learn to work together train together and even think alike. There has never been a marriage of water and fire bender even in the time of peace." He look at them and says, "It will cause you too trouble and you must learn to deal with it." He smiles and says, "Do not take my advice lightly. Now everybody dig in and enjoy the duck."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 am

Yuki listens to his Uncle calmly and says, “Nothing that Zuko and I have ever wanted or needed has ever come easy. As long as we work together and not hide anything from each other, this is nothing we cannot overcome.” She slowly drinks the tea he had served. She then makes a plate of the roast duck. She slowly tries a little bit of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 am

Zuko listened but showed no sign of intrest or disintrest. He looked around the boat as he had some roast duck and tea for himself. He didn't say a word he just listened and ate. He then finished and sat where he was he just stayed there and waited to see what else would hapen. The star light brighting the ship. He just enjoyed the silence.

(((what happened to the waiting for silver fang file you still thinking on what to reply back.)))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:50 pm

(Yeah still thinking of a reply. My mind is foggy because I am sick.) Yuki smiles some as they both enjoyed the silence. She finishes eating and then goes to the side of the ship. She watches the waves hit the ship ever so gently. She does not say a word as a tear goes down her face. She winces some as the scar was acting up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:11 pm

((Are you okay how sick are you and I hope you get better soon.)) Zuko just watched Yuki he saw the tear and was temped to dash over. But instead of that he walks over camly and sticks finger out catching the tear. He holds it out into the star light. He looks at Yuki and says, "I was once told that every drop is a poitental river." He looks at her and says, "But rivers aren't meant to be every where. He turns his hand over dropping the tear into the ocean. He looks at Yuki and says, "Water is a part of you but it belongs out there not in here." He pust his hand on her chest. He walks back over to where he was sitting and sits back down and starts to meditate.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next