The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Outlaws of England (Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:17 pm

As the ladies rushed forward and led her to bed Desiree didn’t know what to think. She hadn’t anyone to help her in so long and she wasn’t sure how to react to it. If they had been sent to her by anyone but Justin she would have most likely dismissed them but she trusted Justin and she knew that he wanted to do this for her. She found herself smiling. She knew that he did this not only for her but also to piss off King John and that some how made it all the better.

Allowing herself to be put back in bed she smiled at the ladies, they seemed nice and proud to have been chosen to help her why she didn’t know yet. She would let them though she didn’t want to offend them or Justin and it also felt good to have someone there to help her.

When they left she sighed and smiled. So that is what Justin had planned. She only hoped that Justin was reached in time and he would come back for her. Her mind wondered to his body, the taste of him of her lips. She was a maid, but she was getting older and most people her age were already married, or had settled for a life in the court and had been in many of a mans bed but Desiree was neither. She found herself day dreaming about her life with Justin. Children running around, away from the corruption of court life, she knew her life would be a good one with Justin if only he would come home to her.

The sound of the ladies returning brought her out of her daydream. She would have stood but she was still feeling a week. She had not slept well and it was showing. She did sit up when the food was brought and she started to eat as they sat by her bed. She grinned when they asked her about Justin.

“Well truth be told first time I saw him I could have killed him with my eyes” She whispered “The King has been trying to marry me off to some one to better him to make him more rich so I figured Justin would be like the same way” She sighed happily. “Took some doing but he has convinced me other wise”

She brought hand to her face. “When court moved to the country side I was struck by one of the Barons when our caravan was set upon but the highway man and he didn’t steel the gold that was in my carriage” She paused realizing she was rambling. “Forgive me I am not used to having people sitting listening” She continued “When I came back from handing out the gold I was struck in the morning it bruised badly Baron Grey stone saw it and tended to it. She didn’t say how he had tended to it.

“We have had a few walks, but all of them have been cut short but that’s alright” She sighed. "Truth be told I love him, and if would gladly leave my life at court and be with him until I die, if only he would have me, I have no dowrey, had one at one point but King John needed it" She paused " I would love him for the rest of my days"

She smiled as if lost in thought then shook her head and looked at the two women“So how about you two, tell me a bit about yourselves and Justin errr Baron Grey Stone how is he as a baron?” She blushed slightly calling him by his first name.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Outlaws of England (Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 am

Justin rode on and an as he came to another road that lead to London a very courious thing happened. A man stepped out into the road blocking his way. The man was dressed similar to what he was wearing. Justin had not changed yet and still had the hood of his cloak up over his head, so one could not see his face. He grinned as he knew what was coming next. The man, with a hooded cloak and kerchief over his face.

"Hand over your gold and you may continue on your way." the man said.

"Now why should I do such a thing like that." Justin replied.

"You should not dally with the Highwayman." the man said.

At that Justin burst out laughing. He could not help himself. Some one was trying to use his fame to rob people. He thought that kind of funny.

"What are you laughing at?" the man asked almost in an angry tone.

"You are not the Highwayman." Justin said still chuckling.

"And what makes you say that!" the man demanded.

Laughing as he swung his right leg over the saddle and horse and slide from it, landing on his feet and drawing his sword. "Well you see, you picked the wrong man to try and rob." he moved in front of his horse, "You see, I am the real Highwayman."

The man took a step back as he now saw clearly the kerchief about Justin's lower face, and the clothing he wore. "Now my friend, before my men make a pin cousion out of you with their arrows, I would suggest you lower your bow." The man looked around clearly a bit shaken, but he did lower his bow and eased the arrow down. "Trying to impersonate The Highwayman." Justin shook his head. "That is not a very good thing to do you know." he took a few steps forward. "You know that by doing so you have insulted me and I should have you killed right here and now."

The would be thief looked around some more and clearly was ready to turn and run. "Try to run and you will not get two steps before you are lying face down on the road with a half dozen arrows in your back." One could see that the man was now plainly nervous and uncertain of what to do. Justin was upon him before he knew what to do. As he was walking to the man an idea was forming in his mind. He raised his sword and flipped the hood off the mans head with it then carefully lowered the kerchief from the mans face. "You know the king is not to fond of me and has set a great reward upon my head. You are foolish to impersonate me. Someone might capture you and take you in thinking you were truely me and then you would surely be hung with out a trial or anything."

He was enjoying making the man quake in his boots. But he had the idea and now the was going to see if this man would go along with it. He needed someone to play him while he was the Baron Greystone, and in the presence of others if not the King himself. That way no one could say that he was the Highwayman, well except Desiree. He lowered his sword and told the man, "I will not kill you for what you have done, but will have you, along with a couple of my men impersonate me again some time. You will tell me now where I may have them find you and fear not my friend, you will be well paid for it." At that the man perked up some and Justin chuckled. "Aye I am not one that does not pay for a deed well done." After he got the location of a tavern he could be found at and his name, Justin told him, "Now go and do not impersonate me until I tell you to." he drew out some gold coins and pressed it to the mans hands. "A deposit on what you will receive upon a successful deal." With that he was back up on his horse and on his way once more to London.

The two women grinned at what Desiree told them. "Sounds like his lordship." they chuckled. "We've been servents of the family for some time, my lady. Mostly to the Barons mother, god rest her soul. When the Baron returned from the holy land, all thought for sure he would be much like the other barons. But he turned out to be a kind and thoughtful man. He went among the people and found what bothered them and set about fixing the problems. He has to tax the people to fulfill his duty to the crown, but he does not over tax like others do. Some how he seems to have enough gold to send the King his share of taxes and have enough to pay for his soldiers, us servants and other things.

They to eat some food as they took turns talking. "He treats us well, and does not over burden us with duties. He does expect us to do them with all do speed and dilligence. and we are more then willing to do so for him."

"Aye I think that is why his lordship has sent us here my lady. He wants to ensure you have all that you need, for we think he cares much about you. Now you rest some more and we will be here if you need us. Just pull the cord there and we will come." they told her and pointed to the cord by the bed that would ring a small bell down in their quarters. Both women then got up, stooked the fire and put more wood on it and then left Desiree to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 pm

The more the two women talked about Justin the more she felt at ease. A man who looked after his servants was a great man. She smiled hearing them talk about Justin her ears perked up at the sound of his mother. His mother, his mother was dead too? They were more alike then even she thought. She felt bad for him; she wondered when he had lost his mother. They were both orphaned and forced to serve John while they both wanted to see him with a noose around his neck. She enjoyed having ladies to talk to.

She ate and drank with them to her fill. Her woodpile was stoked well, her fire was going well, she had Justin’s blanket that had his smell lingering on it. Now she had two ladies not only to keep her company but also to help her with the daily tasks, she would no longer have to pay the little coin she had to the other ladies to help her.

When the ladies mentioned that he cared for her she started to blush she liked the fact that they thought he cared for her. She cared for him, and it was more then just the fact that he was the highwayman and making John’s life miserable, it was deeper then that she hoped that he would be back so she could tell him. When they stood she smiled and yawned, she had not slept well and she was feeling as if she could sleep now. She felt more at ease, news would have been fast if Justin had been caught, she was sure of it, or at least that is what she told herself so she could sleep.

Watching the ladies leave she snuggled into his blanket and fell asleep. She would have to return the blanket to his room before he returned, but she would be caught anyways her smell would now be on it. She didn’t care though she needed to be near him and this was her only choice right now.

Finally she fell back asleep dreaming of Justin.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 am

Justin rode a bit harder so he could be back in London by morning. He wanted to be back before the news of the failed attempt to capture him got to the King and then also the news of the loss of yet another load of taxes. He would be there to see the kings rage and also so he could be with Desiree. He wondered if the servents he had sent for had arrived yet. He grinned at the thought of they surpising her. He couldn't see her without servents and he had more then he needed around the castle.

He finally arrived about mid morning and gave his horse to the stable boy to be fed, and groomed. He had changed before he got to London but still was covered in the dust of the road. He needed a bath and a change of clothes and then some sleep. But he would first check in on Desiree

Justin's manservent had not yet returned. Having rode hard to find Justin he had no sleep and had stopped at an inn to get some sleep. So Justin would have to draw his own bath and get his own clothes. Mary and Elizabeth was informed that Justin had returned and both went to his room immediately to let him know that they had arrived and had tended to Desiree. "Me thinks she was quite worried about you my lord. We could tell she had been crying alot and had worried herself sick." both had the look about them that they seemed like they were hoping he had chosen Desiree to marry. He knew some of the servents, especially the women thought that the castle needed a woman about the place.

"Very good. Now go and rest some more. I am sure she will call you when she is needed." Once they had left, he opened the door that would lead him to her quarters. He moved over to her bed and looked down at her as she slept. He noticed his quilt clutched in her hands and held tightly to her body. He smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed pushing some stray hair from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 am

Although her dreams started out pleasant, her and Justin ridding together in a field of wild flowers, clearly far from court. They looked happy and content everything was good until horsemen came in. In a matter of seconds her dream turned into a nightmare.

The guards came and took Justin arrested him charging him with heresy. She was captured too and brought back to court. Justin was quickly brought to the scaffolding a rope was tied around his neck and he was hung until he was half dead, then he was whipped and then disemboweled all while Desiree was forced to watch.

Suddenly she sat up in bed she looked around, seeing his blanket beside her she laid back down and snuggled more into the blanket and closed her eyes. She was so exhausted that she fell back asleep.

This time no dreams came, she slept well. The Queen had ordered everyone away from her room; she was not to be disturbed until she was well again. The castle was abuzz with rumors though, that Desiree and Justin would begin courting soon, they had seen all the walks in the garden.

There were more but none threatened her honour, many were happy for her, but they of course couldn’t let John know that.

Desiree stayed asleep until she felt someone touching her hair. She opened her eyes excepting to see the Queen checking up on her again but when she saw Justin her eyes light up and she sat up and threw her arms around his neck.

“Your back!” She smiled huge happy tears falling down her face. “Oh you don’t know how happy you have made me by coming back” She then remembered the quilt and blushed. She hoped he hadn’t noticed, but it would be hard to miss.

“Thank you for the ladies Justin, they came at the prefect time” She didn’t say that they came just as she had cried an entire night until she made herself ill, her head still hurt a little but not as bad.

When they were more alone she would ask what had happened but it wasn’t safe now with the castle all a buzz.

“You must be tired” She said sadly, she knew that he would have to sleep before they could do anything. Even a walk in the gardens but she could wait. She smiled and stroked his face. “I am glad you came back”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:56 pm

He was surprised when she sat up and threw her arms about his neck. She was exsuberant that he was back. He had a feeling that she had been quite worried about him. "It is I who should be thanking you. You sending my man servent after me with the warning probably saved my life." He put his arms about her and as he hugged her he felt her soft but firm tits under the thin material of her night clothes.

"I couldn't let you be with out someone to help you." he chuckled. "Besides I think they would prefer to be tending to you then being at the castle with little to do." He had to admit he was tired and in need of a bath. "I do need to take a bath and wash the dust of the road off of me. " He ran a hand over her back and up her side. "Once I have taken a bath and feel human again, we can talk some more. " he smiled.

He then kissed her deeply once more. "You relax and I will return when I am done." he told her when he broke the kiss and moved a hand to her face to caress her cheek then down her neck and throat and down a bit further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:10 pm

When she felt his arms around her Desiree nearly broke into tears again. She had been so worried about him, worried that her message wouldn’t get there in time worried that he was going to be sent for a traitor’s death. She lightly kissed his neck as he kept his arms around her. “I was so scared” She admitted a little ashamed. She did not however admit that she had cried until she had puke. Or that the queen thought that the queen thought she was crying because she thought that she couldn’t be with him.

She smiled as he thanked her for sending him the manservant “I am so happy he made it in time, I let him know as soon as I found out” She was still whispering not wanting anyone to overhear but she was pretty well safe, with her feigning being sick she would more or less be left alone.

When he talked of the women that were now her helpers, she really hated the term servant she moved her lips to softly kiss his lips. “Well I thank you, I must admit I was not good company yesterday but since you are safe now I will be better”

She looked up at him and shook her head sadly he looked tired and as much as she wanted him to stay with her she knew he had stuff to tend to. She softly kissed his lips again and breathed in his scent. He smelled so manly like the land. Most people she figured would be appalled by it but for her it was prefect. Everything about him was prefect.
As he mentioned the bath she smiled. “A bath sounds lovely.” She winked “Maybe I can help you get the dust off your body” She said softly. She leaned back on the bed as he trailed his hand on her neck and lower. “Me thinks you are thinking the same thing,” She said with a smile.

“So what say you Justin” She used his first name. “Are you in need of a French woman’s special touch to help you clean off” She said as she stroked his strong arms.

She figured she was in the clear from her tearstained face he seemed to have missed it. And as she kissed him she attempted to hide his quilt so he wouldn’t see that she had taken it off his bed. She moved her hand to the bottom of his shirt and slipped a hand underneath to stroke his strong chest in hopes to distract him even more.

She hoped he wasn’t offended but she found the English rules stuffy and pointless. She looked up into his eyes to see his reactions. She was being a bit adventurous but she had been so scared about nearly losing him that she wanted to show him how much she had missed him.

Either way they both needed a bath she figured she could help him and then while he attended to personal business in the castle she could have her bath and the ladies could then could get her ready for what ever Justin wanted to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Justin was enjoying holding her. He didn't want to let her go but he was going to have to get a bath and a change of clothing. Then she offered to help him with his bath and he wondered if she was just flirting with him or if she was serious. He knew that King John had taken to bed the queen before she was his queen and he had been married to another woman, an english woman. The Queen was french just like Desiree. When she moved her hands up under his shirt to his chest, he raised a brow.

He moved his arms back some, bringhing his hands to her sides and then up to brush against her tits. He moved them over more and cupped her tits in them and squeezed them. He waited to see her reaction, as he said, "I think I will take you up on that offer, but only if you join me." he grinned. He would soon see if she really ment what she said, as he squeezed her tits again, a bit harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Desiree grinned as Justin raised a brow. “Hmmmm nice and strong” She whispered talking about his strong chest. She knew she was going into uncharted territory she was a maiden but she had heard things from the ladies at court. Seemed everyone was bedding each other. And although Desiree did not want to go down that road she was too happy that Justin was back safe.

As he moved his arms to her sides she softly whimpered into his neck. Then sighed as his hands brushed against her tits then giggled as he squeezed them. “How long have you wanted to do that Justin?” She kept her mouth close to his ear. Partly so no one could heart him and partly because she had a feeling that he liked it.

When he asked to her to join him she leaned back a little in his arms. She thought for a moment. Then looked in his eyes.

“On two conditions, you keep my maiden hood intact” She paused and looked down. “And second” She licked her lips “You find a way to get me away from court, either take me with you and court me” She leaned up and whispered in his ears “Or the highwayman can kidnap me, either way I am dying here, I cant handle being here without Richard, if you do not want me take me to my lands in France to the King there.

She looked up at him to see what he would do. Her has moved up and down his sides softly. She was grateful because it still looked like he had not noticed the quit that she had stolen from his bed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:36 am

Justin grinned as she asked him how long he had wanted to squeeze her tits. He continued squeezing them as they sat on her bed, "Well now the question might be also, how long have you wanted me to do it." he chuckled, leaned in and kissed her once more. Her next response was clear that she wanted him but she was afraid of what might happen after. He smiled and leaned down and kissed her neck.

"I was planning on asking the King and Queen if I could court you." he moved a hand down and pulled her garment up some and moved his hand underneath and back up to feel the soft, warm and smooth flesh of her tits as he again squeezed them. "As for taking you away from the court, now that would be a bit hard, plus with me being here so much how would I court you if you were away. But I can take you to my castle now and then to get you away from here, at least for a bit. I know it is hard being here but I think now that I will be courting you, your life might be a bit easier."

She wanted her maidenhood to remain intact. That might be a problem if they were going to continue on what they were doing. "You know if we continue on like this the only way I can keep your maiden hood intact is to fuck you up your ass." he gently moved her a bit and brought his one hand down and patted he ass cheeks. "Would that alright with you?" he looked down at his quilt on her bed and smiled, "You know we could always share this." he chuckled and patted her ass again. "But now lets go see about that bath, shall we." he rose from the bed and helped her from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Blushing Desiree gently slapped him "Ladies do not have such thoughts" She teased. In truth since she had found out that he was the highwayman and not a supporter of John she had wanted this. Not that sure was sure what "this" really was. She had heard stories but she had never had anything like this happen to her. She had been kept from the men at court and kept neive about the intiment stuff that a man could do to a woman. well sort of nieve. She had heard the stories and had even seen some courtiers going at it in the courtyard outside the window or in what they thought were hidden corners. She was curious but she didnt want to ruin her chances of being courted by Justin and she had heard of that happening men taking the virginty of a woman then tossing her. She knew that he wouldnt do that but then there were always the test.

John had her convinced that before he would allow a man to court her he would have the midwives check to see if she was still a virgin. She wasnt sure if it would happen but she was also told the man that took it would be boiled alive, she couldnt put Justiin through that if it was true.

When he told her that he had been planning to ask the king and queen she grined

"Thank you" She kissed him passionetly and relaxed. "I would love to see your lands, and one day my lands I want them back want to help the people" She licked her lips. "I wil stay here for you my love, you will make courtlife more then bareable" She grinned.

When he noticed the blanket she blushed "I just missed you so much" She then raised an eye brow "What do you mean share?"

When he patted her ass she giggled. "Hmmm well that would be intresting" She said but she was nervous when he brought her up for the bath she walked with him and leaned into him.

"I am so glad that you are safe my love, I was so scared"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Justin moved them towards the chamber off his rooms that he had set up for a bath. He had a large wooden tub brought in, It had been part of a large storage container of beer. It was all sealed and he had a hole made in it and a cork stopper ade to fit in the hole. That allowed him to drain it, through a small opening in the wall. It would fit two people. In the room was a large fire place where the water was heated and poured into the tub.

There were large fluffy towels laid out on a bench and by the tub sncted oils and soap. He got the fire going good and poured wather in the kettle to get it hot. He poured some water into the tub as well. The hot water would be to hot to get into so the other water would cool it down to be just right to bath in.

Justin stripped off his dusty clothes and when the water was heated poured it into the tub. he tested the water before stripping completely and stepping in. "You going to join me?" he asked her with a grin. He waited for her to join him in the warm water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Although she was still nervous about what was about to happen Desiree walked with Justin. She knew that he would do nothing to hurt her, but if they did go all the way and what she had been told was true that she would be shamed and the man that took her virginty would be put do a painful death she would never tell that Justin did it. She could not see Justin harmed.

She looked around the room and smiled. She then watched as he got the fire going. he was so handy and seemed as if he had been trained well. Unlike John who couldnt even whipe his own ass. Or at least that is how it seemed. She smiled as he added the water it would be the prefect tempeture.

When he stripped she gasped. She had never seen a naked male body before. His was prefect she watched as he got into the bath and then softly dropped her robe and stepped into the water. Her head was low as if she was shy, For she was feeling shy and not fully confident standing before the man she had grown to love naked and in a bath. Anything could happen next.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 am

His grin broadened as she dropped her night gown and stood naked. Indeed she had a lovely body and his cock hardened quickly. When she stepped into the tub, he helped her down to sit between his legs. His hard and erect cock pressed up against her as he wrapped his arms around her and then moved his hands up to squeeze her tits some more. Leaning forward he kissed the side of her neck and her shoulders.

"You have very nice tits. Soft and yet firm. Does it feel good, me squeezing them like this?" he asked her. He reached over and got a cloth and a bar of soap and got them wet. then set about moving the soap over her body and then down below the water over her stomach and to her thighs. He followed with the cloth, washing away the soap. When he came to her pussy, he rubbed it softly, as he washed her back.

She was worried about her virginity and he could understand that. There would be a way to have her with out taking it. Of course she would have to agree to it and he hoped she would enjoy it. Soon he put the soap and cloth back on the bench and moved his hands up to her tits again to squeeze them a bit more. He was enjoying playing with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:59 am

Desiree blused slightly at the way Justin looked at her naked form. She knew the King would frown upon this, but he took many to bed and Desiree was French as she trusted Justin, either he would court her and marry her or she would be put to death for her actions, either way she would be free from John

She thanked him fro helped her then relized where she was sitting, but she was intressted to see what all he other ladies were talking about she could feel something pressing against her but she didnt want to seem like a fool so she didnt say anything. She liked the feeling of his arms around her though and sighted as he kissed her.

When he started to play with her breasts she softly wimpered. "You hands feel good" She whispered when asked if she liked it. She gasped feeling his hand on her pussy. "Justin" She whimpered into his ear she was trembling in his arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Justin chuckled a bit as he began to rub her pussy, and squeeze her tits. "You like the feeling, when I squeeze your tits and play with your pussy?" He kissed her shoulders and neck. "It even feels better when my cock is up inside your pussy, but since you wish to remain a virgin, we will have to do something different." he whispered in her ear. "Would you be willing to do that?" he asked her.

Slipping a finger with in her pussy he began fingering her. "I will take you up your lovely ass. It is a different from having my cock in your pussy, but if done right will give you pleasure as well." He would be able to get his release and help her get hers as well. If she agreed he would make sure he lubricated her anal chanel well and talk her through it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Hearing his chuckle did not do anything to help calm her. She had heard stories about the wedding night, how a husband to be could order his bride inspected and that the first time happened infront a crowd of people to make sure that she bled, and that it was constamated. She couldnt imagine having to make love infront of Priests and other men.

She looked at him as he made his statment. It caused her womanhood to stire but she did not understand why. She gasped at his comment and found herself blushing. "You speak too bodly of such things Baron Justin" She revereted to calling him Baron when she was embarrassed. She cocked her head to one side and listen as he spoke of something different she of course had no idea what he could ever mean.

When he sliped a finger into ther tight folds she gapsed and would have gone under the water if she was not holding on to his arms. She shook her head about anul "I heard servents talking about such, said they couldnt walk straight for days after" She looked into his eyes.

"Do you mean to wed me?" She chewed her bottom lip. "You could refuse me the humilation of bing checked by the midwives." She still did not look up at him. "I dont want my first time to be infront of the priests but I hear they check for blood, hang out the sheets for the town to see" She had started to cry now. "I also hear tell that up the ass is only what men do for whores"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 pm

He noted her reaction to him slipping a finger up into her pussy. It was very clear that she was not use to something like this. Inocent of all that men could do to a woman to arouse them. "Well if it is done wrong yes. But if done right then there might be a slight discomfort." He wasn't completely sure, but knew that if done wrong a woman could be hurt.

When she asked if he meant to marry her he grinned. "Ahhh now that will all depend on how we get along." he chuckled. "I am going to be courting you and that could lead to being wed." He wondered if she as now wanting to not wait and have him take her maidenhood. "Only if it is wanted to insure that the woman is a virgin is the test done. As for having the wedding night infront of others, that is just an old wives tale." He slipped a second finger with in her pussy and squeezed her tits some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:14 am

Although the waves of pleasure washing over her were amazing she tried to remain in controle. She had never been touched, Richared had trained her how to defend herself, and although it wasnt lady like, because of her past Richard had always wanted her to feel as if she could protect herself. Although with Richard she always had guards, but it was good that he did it, since then she had to defend herself agaist some drunk men at court.

The fact that he did not full out agree that they would end up married cemented in her mind that he could not have her madinhood, if John found out that she was spoiled it was not known how far he would go to punish her. Lock her away, send her away, which wouldnt be soo bad, being sent away from court even if she lived in exhile. No matter what she had heard stories of men being boiled in oil for deflowering an other mans wife to be, and just because Justin wouldnt demand the test, it didnt mean another man wouldnt.

She couldnt help but moan out as he slipped in two fingers. Her eyes watched him softly. Full of trust but only a hint of fear. She was new to this all, and had grown up with the horror stories, although Richard tried to protect her, he had spent years fighting far away, leaving her at the mery or lack there of, of John. She shuddered remembering the horror stories.

Taking a deep breath she took his hand away. "I do want this dearest Baron Justin" She always slipped into polietness when she was embarassed or nervous. "But" She looked away "I have heard what will happen to you if you do take me to your bed then I end up with another" She shuddered thinking about it. "You could be boiled alive, or face a tratiors death, I an not be responsible for that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:48 am

He knew that Richard and his father had been planning and preparing him to wed Desiree now. The talks his father and Richard had alone in their tents, his education and training as a knight. Everything had probably been arranged, but had not been told to him. He figured Richard was going to tell him once they had returned to England. But Richard had died before he could make it back and now it was up to him to do what they had wanted. He probably would not have liked the idea of marrying someone he did not know or like, but in the short time that he had come to know Desiree he found her to his likeing and way of thinking he was.

"Well now why don't you just let me worry about that. He again moved his hand down between her legs. "I think my dear that Richard and my father already had made arrangements for us. It is a feeling I have from some late night talks my father had with King Richard." He squeezed her tits hard some more as he slipped his fingers up into her pussy again. "In a little bit I will talk to John and the queen about courting you." he chuckled. "Can't wait to see his face. I have a feeling the queen will be all for it and there fore he will have no option but to agree. Once that is done, he will not be able to give you to anyone else, unless he wishes to offend his 'most ardent supporter'. So fear not my dear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Eyeing him closely as he told her to let him handle it. She nodded slowly unsure. But if he was willing she would too, if they eneded up on the scaffolding together then so be it, she would be beheaded but it would be better then the life that John might have in the works for her. She whimpered again as he brought a hand to her junction. She chewed her bottom lip as her legs grew weak.

She smiled at the sound of her Dear King she then wimpered as he continued to finger her. She cried out as he squeezed her tits. She tensed as he spoke about talking to John, She looked at him in slight fear "What if he says no, what will you say then what wil you do? Will you save me from the horrible man he will give me to?" She was clearly terrifed that she would end up in the clutches of a bastard.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 am

She was still worried what would happen if anyone found out about them. When she asked what if John said no to him courthing her, he chuckled. "Well then I think the brazen Highwayman will just have to abduct you and carry you off somewhere for ransom." he grinned and said, "Then you courld be ravished by that fiend and everyone will feel sorry for you and nothing will be said or done."

He thought for a moment and then squeezed her tits hard. "Maybe that is what should happen my dear. Then you would be away from here for awhile and when you return nothing will be said. That black harted villian will be to blame and after that we can do as we wish here." It seemed like a bold but yet good idea. He would take her to his castle and he knew all his servents would not say anything. His men at arms were all loyal to him and they would not say a word either. They would all think that the kidnapping and blaming it on the Highwayman would be to cover their intiment relationship.

His servents all were looking forward to having a woman about the castle, a Baroness that would keep their master happy. "What do you think of that plan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:56 pm

As he mentioned the highway man her eyes light up. "Hmmm I wouldnt mind that good looking man touching me again with his daring clock and how he coveres his face" She made a fake sigh as if she was fantazing about the man.

She winked at him "But how ever will we get the message to him?" She was trying really hard not to giggle her face was turning colours with her trying too hard. At the sound of a ransom she cocked her head to the side. "And you really think the King would pay to have me back? And how much am I worth?" She was continuing to tease him.

She leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. "It could get him into trouble." Her voice was full of worry. "Would he be willing to risk it?" She then stroked his strong arms. "I love the idea, how do we make it work"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 am

Justin laughed at the way she played with the idea. He could tell she liked it and would not mind doing it. In order to do it Desiree would have to be out of the city somewhere and then he, as the Highwayman wold appear and take her captive. A swift trip to his castle and then a return to London to act infuriated that she had been kidnapped and inform the king that he would go insearch of her. That would give him time to be with her at his castle.

Of course John would not pay a ransom for her. He was having a hard enough time collecting taxes and such. He would not pay out for some one that he cared little about. So it could drag out for months and that would give Justin and Desiree time together away from court life.

He continued squeezing her large tits and fingering her pussy as he told her what his thoughts were. But until then they would have to be careful a bit, but he was wanting to feel his cock up inside her badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 am

Desiree grinned at tthe way Justin laughed. She whimpered as he continued to squeeze her tits. She leaned forward and suckled on his ear. She was more at ease now that she knew that he had a plan. She whispered softly "So where is the big bad wolf going to take the poor innocent lamb captive and do unspeakable things to her?" She giggled.

She rocked softly on his his fingers. She could tell that he was in need she had seen that look in King Johns eyes before. Now that he had a plan she was more willing, not for her virginety to be taken, she wanted to save thtt for somewhere that she could be alone, and rest in bed since she had heard that women had problems walking the day after.

She then whispered. "You know John will not pay a ransom for me, he will be glad to be rid of me, he wont have to pay my dowery, if he hasnt already spent it" She kissed the side of his neck then bit softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next