The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Outlaws of England (Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 pm

The carriage ride was better this time around, She was still alone with not even a lap dog, although she prefed cats, to keep her company. but it didnt matter because this time she was in a comfortable carriage with cushions on the seats she smiled as she leaned back, this is the way that she used to travel with King Richard.

She still didnt have the lavished gowns that she had then, but now Justin had given her servents, well they were more then just servents in the short time that they had joined her,. She only hoped they wouldnt be to upset when word came that she was kidnapped.

She began to think more about how she would react when Justin stopped her carriage and captured her. She would have to make it beliveable. Or she would put both of them in danger.

When the carriage stopped and her door opended she immeditlay got into character she stared at the hand and slapped it away.

"As you can tell you rouge I am traveling with nothing" She glared at him. " So what is it that you want?" She kept her face twisted in anger. As she waited for him to anserw her. If he grabbed her she would fight.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Outlaws of England (Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

Post by questor Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:26 am

Justin grinned at her actions. "Ah my lady, is that any way for a lady to act." he said in a merry voice. "Oh but that carriage you are traveling in has something very rare and very precious." he told her. "You!" he grabbed her arm and pulled her from the carriage into his arms and laughed. "You are my prisoner and I will get a fat ransom for you." he made sure the driver and guards heard him.

He then looked up at the driver. "Return to London and tell that pretender on the throne that if he wishes the Lady back he will have to pay a thousand gold for her." he scooped her up into his arms and took her off into the woods as his men made sure that the carriage and guads were turned around and on their way back to London.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:03 am

"Unhand me you rougue" Desire shouted as she continued to fight she looked to the gaurds and suddenly she feared for them, what would happen to them when the reported back that she was kidnapped, she would have to make srue that when Justin returned to John dressed as the baron greystone he would demand that the gaurds faced no punishment themselves.

After that quick though and she was pulled into his arms she began to slap him and pound on his chest and kick anything to make it look like she had fought him and fought him good, she made sure not scratch the face nothing to revelle him as the one that captured her. She was screaming untill they were in the woods and she was sure the carriage was away. Then she winked.

"So do you think he fooled them?" She strooked his cheek and then giggled. "So what does the rogue of England have planned for hiscaptive?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Justin smiled as she slapped him, beat on his chest, squirmed and yelled at him. She was putting on a good show for the driver and guards. When they were well into the forest and out of sight, he sat her down on her feet and laughed. "I think you put on a great performance. They will beleive you fought the best you could. John will hear how hard you fought and your dislike for the Highwayman. "

When she asked him what he had planned for his captive, "Oh I have such plans for you my dear. You shall be ravashed again and again as John makes such a performance himself, of trying to raise the ransom. He moved behind her and moved his hands around to her stomach. "Are you ready to be ravashed and made to scream for more." he chuckled.

Once his men made sure the guards and carriage were well on their way back to London they came riding back. Justin lifted Desiree up into the saddle and then mounted up behind her. "Once I make my appearance back in London and find out that you have been kidnapped, I will send the servents I gave you to the Mannor House I am taking you to. They will be brought in on every thing. I think they would like to know what is going on." he chuckled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am

Happy that Justin seemed pleased with her preformance Desiree smiled. She watched as he moved behind her and she leaned into him. "Hmm I am ready, but I have one request, when you return to John" She looked at him with pleading eyes, the same look she had given about the mother fox that had been trapped. "Dont let them suffer for what happeend" She then kissed him sforly on the lips.

Suddenly nervous about what he had planned, but it would be fun, why not everyone else at court was doing it so why not her?

When his men showed up she gladly mounted the horse grateful he wasnt making ride side saddle then leaneed back and giggled. "Well I suppose King John will be needing his most trusted allea" She sighed contently "I didnt hurt you did I?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:05 am

Justin laughted, "No you didn't hurt me." He held on to her as they rode. "How are you feeling? Any better from our first round?" he asked her. Her ass would probably be a bit sore for a bit, but the more it was fucked the easier it would get. Now once her virginity was taken she would agin be hurting for a bit. He hoped the hot springs that were at the Mannor house, like te one at the castle, would help ease her pains.

As he rode he moved a hand up her body to her ample tits. Even though covered by her clothes, he squeezed one then the other. His men were behind them and couldn't see anything. "Are you looking forward to being ravashed by the highwayman?" he asked her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Desiree was slightly upset when Justin laughed and denied being hurt she crossed her arms and pouted. "You know some men to protect a ladies feelings will admit that the woman hurt them, even it was just slightly"

She stared out into the surronding areas ."I feel fine" She lied she was still hurting but if was going to be prideful then so was she.

She nearly pulled away as he touched her breasts but she felt too comfortable she leaned against him. "You heathen" She said loud enough for the others to hear. "King John will not pay your ransome, he has no use for me, just drop me here and I will make my way back and you will not be hung"

She tired to pretend to fight him but was really forceing him to rub her breast more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Justin laughed again as she continued her act of defiance. "It is not necessary to continue. My men know that you are not truely being kidnapped." he whispered in her ear. "We will be at the mannor house tommorow. We will be spending the night at a camp not to far from here." he told her. He squeezed her tits a bit harder and more as they rode. "To bad I can not uncover these lovely orbs he whispered.

The ride to the camp was peaceful and through the forest. It actually had a couple small one room mudbrick dwellings with thashed roofs. It was a place where him and his men would go after their roberies to rest and sort out the loot so they could distribute it better. Justin dismounted and helped Desiree down from the horse.

His men rode over to one of the dwellings and dismounted and tied their horses to posts nearby. Justin lead Desiree over to the other one. Inside was a bed with a matress of straw covered by blankets, a table and a couple chairs, a fire place and wood pile. He moved behind her puttin his arms about her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Desiree growled then whispered "They may know but do they know that I know" She then twisted again "I am not going to any mannor house with you heathen" She shook her head "If you wanted ransom you would have been better off to take one of the horses"

She blushed at his comment and giggled slightly then kept silent through the rest of the ride. She had a feeling that the men knew that she knew and she figured she had put up enough of a fight even if they didnt. They would just assume that she was a weak female and that she had exhuasted herself.

When they made it there and she was helped down she glared at him as if she was silently yelling at him. She also made it so it looked as if she was uneasy on her feet. She watched the other men dismounting a bit aways then smiled as he lead to a different hut.

Once inside she turned to him and smiled/ "So what is the heathen of England going to do to the poor madien Desiree"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:28 am

Justin chuckled at her question. As he turned her around so her back was to him, he leaned in to her ear, "I intend to ravish you my dear. Do unspeakable things to you to make you cry out for more, beg to be taken again and again." He moved his hands up to her tits and squeezed them then began to undo her dress. "To begin with I intend to sample these ample tits of yours." he kissed her neck and began pushing the dress down over her arms to free her lovely tits.

"We will wait till we have gotten to the manor house before I strip you compltely naked and enjoy your body and feel my hard cock up in your tight pussy." he nipped at her neck. "Would you like to feel my hard cock up inside you?" he asked her and chuckled. He finally got the dress down over her tits and he began squeezing them, enjoying the feel of the soft orbs in his hands. Gently he pinched the hardening nipples and pulled on them.

"Later on, when your ass is not so tender, I will again fill it with my cock." he pulled her back against him. "The Highwayman will enjoy plundering your sweet treasures." again he kissed her neck.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:54 pm

As Justin explained what he had planned Desiree blushed a deep scarlet that made her ears burn she giggled and allowed him to move his hands up to her tits and couldnt help but moan out as he squeesed her tits. She then shivered as he undid her dres. "Now dont let me catch a chill you heathen" She teased.

She couldnt belive her luck, not only had she found the man that was most likely the one that King Richard had chosen for her before he had died, he did not support John, and he loved her. Although he had never spoken the words she knew it.

She yelped has he nipped her neck, it had brought her out of her trance. She licked her lips and nodded to what he had planned. "Wont it hurt" She whispered and bit fearful.

When the dress was off completly she leaned into him more to get the heat off of him. She turned her face to kiss him and grinned "You do know I have a man that is wanting to court me, what would he say if he knew that the heathen stole his bethrowled?" She giggled liking the little game they were playing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Justin chuckled as she gave out a yelp when he nipped at her neck with his teeth. "Well he should be happy and thankful instead of mad. He will get back a more wise and experinced woman, one that will be able to keep him satisfied."

To her question about it hurting when he took her virginity, "It will and you will be sore like you were when I enjoyed fucking your sweet ass. That will be when we get to the mannor house where you will be more comfortable." He grinned as he squeezed her tits a bit harder. "I am at least a heathen that prefers comfort. But I might enjoy your ass again before we get there." he move a hand back to undo his clothing and free his hard cock and let it press against her ass. "Think you could stand it."

The manor house had its own hot springs and when he did take her virginity, she would need it to help her ease the pain and soreness. "Such magnificent tits my dear. I will be enjoy playing with them often."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:02 am

Blushing Desiree giggled again "hmmmm well the way I see it why should the male be the only one able to have all the fun, and if he wont have me I guess you will just have to kidnap me for your own" She kissed him soflty on the lips. "So will you teach me to please a man?" She petted his neck with a innocent look.

When he made his comment about the pain she winced slightly remembering the pain of her being taken up the ass, but she smiled as he continued "You would really wait?" She winked "Maybe the heathen of England as a soft spot" She kissed him again then gasped as he felt his hard cock against her anal opening she groaned and nodded. "I think so"

She was still worried about her guards, she didnt want them punshied for something she did.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:34 pm

She was now naked in the small hut and Justin was squeezing her tits, enjoying the feel of the lovely orbs in his hands. "Oh yes my dear, I will teach you. He moved one hand down to her pussy and began to rub it. "You will know how to please a man in no time." he chuckled. "You already have been shown how a man can enjoy fucking you up your lovely ass." he kissed her neck

When she said she thought she could take his cock up her ass again, he smiled. He was going to enjoy feeling his cock up her tight and warm ass. He moved her over to the bed and opened his saddle bag and took out the lubricant. "Now bend over and grip the bed so I can lubricate you ass."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:14 pm

The more Justin played with her orbs the more she wanted. She didnt fully understand it. She liked it though! She arched her back and cried out as he touched her sentive nub. "Ohh Justin more please" She moaned out then blushed she was a bit embarassed what she just said.

When he moved her to the bed she followed orders but to tease him she shaked her ass in his direction to see what he would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Justin gave her ass cheeks a slap and then grabbed one with a hand and gave it a squeeze. "Oh yes my dear, that lovely ass of yours is going to feel my hard cock once more." he chuckled and moved her into position on the bed so he could lube her ass. "First I will prepare it, then we will get you all nice and horny before I do it."

He pushed the lubicant up into her anal opening again and again fingering her ass to lubricate it well. Once he was satisfied, he moved her into a sitting position and began squeezing her tits again. "How do you like the feel of me squeezing these lovely tits of yours?' he asked.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:45 am

As she felt his hand slap her ass again Desiree let out a soft yelp and then giggled. She turned her face too look at him and winked. "Well I think that the heathen of England is just jelous, the baron got to do me but not you oh feared highway man" She teased, she really liked thier game.

She arched her back and whimpered slightly she then took a deep breath and relased it so she could relax she knew it would be easier if she remained calm and relaxed.

She was a bit confused when he moved her into a sitting positon but groaned out as he squeezed her tits again. "Ohhh very much so Justin" She wimpered and nuzzled his neck.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:58 pm

He squueezed her tits more s he moved a hand down to her pussy to rub it and slowly incert a finger with in. "Now then my lovely prisoner, you will feel the pleasures of having your body played with before I ravish that lovely ass of yours." he began moving his finger in and out of her pussy as he leaned in and kissed her neck and began moving down her chest to her tits.

As he squeezed one, he kissed, licked and then began suckling on it then the other one. Taking the nipples in his teeth he gently pulled on them, and flicked his toung over them. "Such beautiful tits my dear. I am going to enjoy playing with them your entire stay with me." he looked up at her and grinned inbetween suckling on them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:12 pm

The more he played with her the wetter and more needy Desiree got. She whmpered as he incerted a finger and smiled at his threat. "Hmmmm the scary highway man is going to have his way with me" She was groaning feeling his finger. in and out she nuzzled into his kiss and giggled, "You know highwayman, the Baron hisses me more"

She would have gone on but then she felt him suckling on her tits, she rubbed his hair and groaned out. "Hmmm and how long are you planning on keeping me, my bethroled is likely to get jelous" She giggled again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Justin chuckled at her comments. "Yes he may kiss you more, but he was not enjoying your sexy and suculent body." He continued fingering her pussy and suckling and squeezing her tits. He could see she was enjoying it all. "Oh as long as I feel like keeping you." he told her, "Now my dear lets get you ready to feel my hard cock up you sweet ass."

He slowly removed his finger from her pussy and helped her onto her hands and knees. He gave her ass cheeks a playful slap and then moved behind her. "Are you ready for this." he grinned and moved his cock to her anal opening.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:31 pm

His comments made Desiree blushed a deep red and giggled and playfully hit him. "Hmmm so too busy enjoying me to kiss me huh?" She was teasing him but was having a lot of fun at the same time. She knew it would seem wrong from an outsider point of view, but for her it was the best thing.

She shook her head when he asked him if she was ready. "Nope not until you kiss me" She said stubbronely. She did allow him to move her into postion then looked at him. "Kiss me while you do it to help in the pain please" She said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:13 am

He chuckled and moved up and kissed her deeply before he moved back into position, but then thought better of it. "Lets do this a bit different." he said. He moved into a sitting position with his back against the wall. "Now come straddle my lay facing me. This way I can enjoy those sweet tits of yours as I also enjoy feeling my cock up your lovely ass." Again he helped her into the position he wanted.

He could play with her tits, and enjoy suckling on them as she moved back and forth on his cock. He could also kiss her so that she would feel a bit better about having her ass fucked.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Feeling his lips on hers caused her to moan out softly. She kissed him back then closed her eyes and sighed happily. She opened her eyes a bit confused when he said they were going to do it differently. She followed him and then grinned as it clicked in what he had planned.

She quickly obeyed and lowered herself onto his hard cock, her eyes went wide as her ass stretched to accomondate his cock. She smiled and kissed him lightly. "I like this postion" She moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:13 am

"You do eh?" he chuckled and squeezed her tits hard as his hard cock slipped up into her tight ass. "Each time that fine ass of yours is fucked it will get easier and more enjoyable." he brought her tits to his mouth and began kissing them and suckleing on them. He did this for a bit then moved up her chest kissing his way up to claim her lips for another deep kiss.

When he broke the kiss he whispered into her ear. "Does this help make it feel better?" It felt increditably good having his cock up her ass. "it feels so good." he squeezed her tits more as he began kissing her neck and gently nipping at it with his teeth. "Now rock slowly back and forth on it." he told her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Nodding Dessiree moaned out. "Ohh yes I do" She bounced harder whimpering but was still panting, her body had a sheen of sweet on it and she couldnt help but lower her face and burry it into his shoulders then gently bit his neck.

Then she kissed him back and bounced harder and faster, the more he kissed her the harder she did it. She then obeyed him and slowed down and rocked back and forth shuddering slighty and continued to moan softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next