The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

running from fate (( mature, R , reserved for rippednose))

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

running from fate (( mature, R , reserved  for rippednose)) - Page 4 Empty Re: running from fate (( mature, R , reserved for rippednose))

Post by RippedNose Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:20 am

Luthias raised an eyebrow. "Is that a challenge? I wonder how long this'll take" he snorted, rolling his eyes before moving Pallas closer to Orion, slowly, thinking about how this would proceed. He was sure he would be able to get the reins fairly quickly, but you never know. Luna was good with these kinds of things, he had learned the hard way. "Hm, well then let's see how long it really takes" he said, straightening up and tossing his hair back, having one hand ready once he got close enough.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

running from fate (( mature, R , reserved  for rippednose)) - Page 4 Empty Re: running from fate (( mature, R , reserved for rippednose))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:59 pm

she grinned slightly , she was liking him a little more, he had a lot of patience, and only now was she starting to notice a small amount of annoyance from him. Though he seemed to be trying to hide it. watching him move closer she shifted Orion a little, trying to make it harder for him to grab her reigns. '' hmmm, i agree, i want to see how quick you can do this, little Luthias. '' she teased, who would have thought her father had picked someone very entertaining for her. she figured she would have to marry some fat lazy thing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Luthias watched her movements closely with narrowed eyes, hoping to get a split-second advantage, knowing what her horse would do before he did it, hopefully allowing himself an opening somewhere. He raised an eyebrow, and his face showed his amusement. "Little? Well now, I think you're the smaller one here. . . I wouldn't be talking if I were you, midgit" he stated, kicking Pallas hard so that the appaloosa stallion jumped foreward, not having expected that. He reached out for the reins, grabbing for them, but he figured it wouldn't be that easy.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 pm

she arched a brow before grinning'' right now your little to me.. until i see proof otherwise. '' she teased, watching as his horse jerked foward, she managed to grab his wrist right as his fingers closed over the reigns. '' hmmm. . you know. could easily make you let go.. there's a pressure point here in your wrist that if i hit it just right. it will make your hand go limp.. '' she shifted a little, looking him over slowly, she was amused by the little teasing banters they where having''' but i think i will let you have the reigns just this once.. but i am not promising you anything''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Luthias shook his head, smiling slightly. "Well then I'm just going to have to show you eventually. Can't have you ever thinking me little" he said, looking at the hand that grabbed his wrist. "Hmm, would you really use that on your poor husband-to-be?" he asked, faking an innocent look. "Hmm, giving up that easy?" he teased, pulling his hand away and grabbing for the reins again, not expecting anything to stop him this time. He hadn't exactly expected her to give up like that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:49 am

she snorted as she released his hand and handed her reigns over to him'' your not poor so stop that.. and this is not giving up just a means to bid me some time in coming up with something else to torment you with. '' shrugged as she glanced at him again '' uh huh, and how do you expect to prove that? considering since last night will be the only time you ever sleep in the same bed as me. '' she nudged her horse forward, eager to get moving since she was already getting a little hungry again, that small breakfast would only hold her over for so long. '' and just for your information, yes i would use that pressure point on just about anyone.. you can even ask my father on that one if you must. now can we go? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:55 pm

((oi poke poke. you should check your pm's XD your it by the way))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:07 pm

((ahh, im sooo sorry. i have to admit, i forgot about this one XO!! im so so sorry!! ahh!! ill reply now >.< just cleaned out my inbox ^.^" myy bad))

Luthias laughed, shaking his head as he took the reins. "All right, good luck tormenting me. I have a higher tolerance rate than most" he said, tying the reins to his saddly tightly and picking up his own, urging Pallas on. "Hm, that's what you think" he laughed again, "You'll give up fighting me eventualy. I look foreward to it". He raised an eyebrow. She had used it on her father? Well he knew she had attitude and tended to be rebellious, so he should have expected that. "Hm, maybe I will. And yes, we can, come on Pallas" he urged hi horse on again, getting them going at a sufficient pace.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:24 pm

(( lol i figured as much , its ok and yay you cleaned them out lol. XD i forget to clean mine out too so don't feel too bad. ))

she snorted at his comment on her giving up eventually '' i doubt it, i can be rebellious for years..unless you have a way of getting me to give up, but i highly doubt that as well'' once they where moving she relaxed slightly , easing into the saddle a little more as she held onto the horn of the saddle so as not to fall off if there was a sudden jolt..

she was quiet for several hours before glancing at him again, '' remind me again why you agreed to an arranged marriage? father left out a bit of the details.. other then the fact that he doesn't want me going off fighting'' she grumbled, he seemed to hate the fact that she fought in small battles. thats how she was trained, he would rather she be home and doing other things like her mother, that is just not her nature. she glanced at him again , she definitely was beginning to like him, especially his spunk. and determination, he would be good in fights. she already knew that much.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 pm

((heheh yeah. bleeh im so slow on this, sooorry))

Luthias laughed. He was sure he could charm her into giving up. Eventually. "You just keep thinking that" he said, grinning. He kept himself alert for any sign of Luna even trying to get away. Although he had no idea how she would manage that if her horse was tied to his and she couldn't get very far without him after her.

He was surprised that she was quiet for so long, but he didn't mind the silence. At the question he looked up, raising an eyebrow. "Well I've had women throwing themselves at me since I was old enough to walk, and most of them are idiot who'll do anything you say" okay, so maybe that first part was an exaggeration, but it was partly true. "And I've heard about you from your father. Alot of it was complaints about you being rebellious, but I liked it. So when he proposed it, I had no problems with it" he shrugged, tossing back a few strands of his long silver hair that had made their way into his face.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:16 pm

she arched a brow and snorted slightly '' yea dear old dad loves to complain about everything. '' she shrugged before glancing at him '' really now. you like rebellious women? sooo does that mean if i start doing whatever you say you will lose interest?"she doubted it, but it didn't hurt to try. frowning slightly as she realized what he said about all the women throwing themselves at him, she wondered if he was trying to make her jealous or something.

frowning even more she glared at his back, she wasn't jealous, as far as she knew, but it did irk her. '' soo, what exactly are your plans? take me home and then what..travel to your home?, or are we just going straight to your home?" she knew how to get out of her own home but his she had no clue. considering she would need to know every inch of the place.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am

Luthias laughed slightly, shaking his head. "Yeah, no. You wish. I wouldn't trust it for a second if you started doing everything I said" he snorted, sitting back in the saddle. His horse knew where to go. He was smart. "You could always try though. Might make my job a bit easier for a bit" he suggested, stretching his legs out.

He hadn't intended to make Luna jealous with the comment, but it was always a bonus if he did. "Well your father told me to bring you home, so I'll take you to your place and then we can go to my home" he shrugged. He was thinking along the same lines as her with this. It would be near impossible for her to get away if she didn't know the area. Or so he hoped.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am

she snorted'' ooo hell now.. would never agree to make your life easier. '' grinned'' i was born to give people hell, its what i do. '' she frowned slightly at the last thing he said. well atleast they where going to her home first. she would be able to escape, that is unless her dad got smart and boarded up every window in the house, then she would have a problem.

'' joy.. i get to be reamed by my father and then dragged off to some unknown hell.. lucky me. '' she sighed, watching him lean back on his horse like some lazy thing.. '' your going to fall off if you keep doing that. ''she mumbled, trying her best not to think of what her father would do to her. he could be cruel when he wanted to and he definitely had his ways in making her behave and act nice.

((o.o just realized my picture for her disappeared.. awww stupid photobucket.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:31 am

Luthias grinned, shaking his head slightly. "I've noticed. You're probably the only person who's been able to avoid me for this long. But you're not getting away again" he said, his tone confident. He was sure she probably would, but he would just let himself believe this for now. He was going to have to make sure he was with her at all times while they were at her home, before taking her to his, which would be unfamiliar territory for her.

"Hell? Well I wouldn't say it's quite that bad. At least your father didn't marry you off to some fat old man" he shrugged. That was definitely an upside. "Fall off? Not likely" he grinned, bending back even farther to prove his point, bending his spine until he was lying flat on his horse, his head lying on the animal's rump and his spine curved where the saddle was.

((aww. >.< sorry i keep taking so freaking long))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:00 pm

(( XD is ok, i figured your internet or something was being mean again. ah well. ))

she watched curiously as he leaned back on his horse completely, shaking her head she sighed'' your crazy you know that. '' she ignored the comment of being married off to some fat old man, she really didn't want to think of that. '' your going to throw your horse out of balance or something, shouldn't you be leading him to where we are going?" last thing she wanted to do was be lost with him, well maybe it wouldn't be so bad, easier for her to get away from him, he irritated her but for the life of her she had no clue why.

going back to what he had said earlier she just grinned'' just wait.. if i get another good head start i can easily avoid you again, and this time never stop moving. so it will take you longer to get me. '' she couldn't help herself as she reached over and lightly tugged on his hair '' your too confident you know that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Luthias shrugged when she called him crazy. He wouldn't be surprised if many people thought he was crazy for many different reasons. "Ehh, he knows where he's going. Smart horse" he waved it off. He knew they weren't going to get lost. It was easy enough for him to track his earlier path to get back to her house. He let go of the reins, putting his hands behind his head, just rubbing it in now. He was confident in his riding skills. He wasn't going to fall unless his horse bolted or she pushed him off.

"Then I won't let you get a head start. I'd at least like a few days at home to relax before chasing you around again" he replied. He shot her a sideways look, amused when she pulled his hair. "Watch out, I bite" he teased, smirking slightly. "Mhmm, but you love my overconfidence" he laughed, stretching his legs out slightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 pm

she gave a slight laugh when he said he bites, arching a brow she leaned forward again and tugged another strand of his hair, '' really now.. well i bite back, so try it , i dare you . '' she was not going to admit to him but she was enjoying this. '' oh i have no doubt your horse is smart, he has already shown that, you on the other hand, i am not so sure about. '' she teased'' and as for loving your over confidence, maybe, i could always use it to my advantage whenever i want.. ah now why would i give you a chance to rest up? that would hinder my getting away don't you think. ''

she nudged her horse a little closer, wondering what he would do if she did push him off. she should probably test that theory. '' hmm and i think you enjoy chasing me around too much.. a form of foreplay i think for you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:41 pm

(( pokie pokie.. XD i am a bit bored so i wanna post as much as i can before i have to go to work in ohh say four hours. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4