The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 am

Hamona keeps unlocking the gates that hold back her true power. The new energy was becoming too strong to not be noticed by the villagers and her arriving sisters. She opens her eyes and they are pure blue as the energy kept growing. Her sister Siren says walking up to her, “Come home to us sister. The human world is not meant for our kind.” Hamona says softly looking at her, “But I love a mortal man…”

Back to top Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Raid stood up after the attack he was just fine his chakra was incrediable. He sits down and stops to look inside himself and mediatate. As he did saw another voice came out it. It was the Great wolf. "Listen boy one day I will get out of here and when I do I will kill you, but until then I need you alive otherwise I die too." The wolf then says, "I don't know if you notice this but it is very rare that you need my power but the reason you don't is because unlike other pathetic demons my ablility is the more you use the more you get kid so keep throwing out your chakra the more you do the stronger you get the more your foucus chakra in into one move the more powerful it is." Raid stops and says, "Why are you telling me this." The wolf smiles and says, "I have only been beatin twice in my life once by you grandfather and the other by another demon. But my point is I want a good fight and your Chakra is no where near where it needs to be to take me on when I escape this hell hole." Raid smile and says, "I will be waiting for you to escape." Raid stops medatating and opens his eyes as he does so he senes a huge burst of power. He instantly knew troble was here.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Hamona tenses up as her six older siblings surround her knowing full well they had to fight her and knock out if they wanted to get her back home. Her adoptive father was not far from the shore and they wanted to end this before he got a hold of her. Hamona stands up as she continues to unlock the gates that locked away her power. They all charge her at once. She dodges all their water attacks. She attacks with two percent of her energy and knocks them all out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Raid now knowing what he knew. He didn't hesitate to use his created charka boost jutsu. He summoned all of his chakra to one part of his body and then let it release giving him a boost of speed and power like never before. In the blink of an eye he was able to search every inch of the forest until her reached Hamona. His speed brought him right to her he watched as she dispposed of her sisters he smiled as he then ran up to her everything still moving super slow compared to his speed. He kisses her cheek and then shoots off to the shore to find her father. He stops and slides right up to him and then was shocked to realize that her fathe could almost keep up with him at his speed. He dodged a punch kicked her father right in his chin sending him straight into the air. Raids boost had worn off on the kick and he knew that know he was in for a battle. He looked up as her father landed way out in the ocean. If had his power he would have used a technique taught to him by his cousin's friend. He would have used the primary lotus. But he was out so he just waited to see what would happen next.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Neptune looks at the mortal before him and glares down at him. Hamona was his main target. He sends a few attacks his way before summoning Hamona to him. Hamona appears beside Raid and glares up at Nepture. Her energy flowing around her at a deadly speed. She says, "You have abused my true father's gifts for too long. It is time for you to be punished." In a blink of an eye she punched Neptune in the face and sent him flying and crashing into the sea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "Don't get to cocky I hit him the same way and he came back and tried to tear me apart." He looks at her and says, "If you give me a couple of moments I can give you the upper hand in this match or at least the time you need to realse the rest of your power." He looks at her and says, "Your power has greatly increased but you still haven't matched his so if you just let me hit him with Roaring wind one time and that will give you all the time you need to do what ever it is you need." He smiles and leaps back and says, "What do you say?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Hamona nods and says, "Do what you can to buy me some more time. Just don't get yourself killed." Neptune was making his way back to them. His temper letting loose now. His eyes red with rage. Hamona sits down on the ground and goes back to opening the gates that release her true power. Each time a gate is opened, a burst of energy is released and her body grows more powerful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 am

Raid leaped high into a tree near the beach. He summoned his charkra forcing it all to the center of his palm. He smiles as he feels all of his chakra form in his hand. The wind in all the area picked up rushing at sixty mph with no problem. He then felt his power grow as chakra radiated around his body this time the chakra was now silver again The ball of wind in his hand was now showing signs of electricty. Silver bolts sparking through out the ball of wind. His body tensed with power and his attack was fully focused. The wind rushed around in an area of at least fifthteen miles. Raid felt the silver chakra take control as he felt all the power in his body multiply yet again. He looked as everything in the world slowed again. The wind he could see whizzing by him. He then shot off at a speed that not even he could believe the water in his way seprated and moved from in front of him. Neptune swung and Raid dodged it with easy and placed his attack fair in Neptune's face. The move dug into his face before sending him flying out with a huge blast of chakra slamming him into the bottom of the ocean. Raid used the last of his chakra to make it back to shore.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:26 pm

When the final gate is open, Hamona is no longer touching the ground. Neptune starts to lose his powers over the sea. He tries to walk back to the shore but the waves won’t let him get close. He lets out a cry of rage as he tries repeatedly to make the sea do his bidding. Hamona opens her eyes as the glow blue and says in a voice not of her own, “You are a useless mortal now Neptune. The punishment for misusing the gifts of my true father is to spend eternity in the pit of despair.” A flash of light hits Neptune and he disappears into the sea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Raid was lying on the beach when in his head he heard the wolf again. "Get up foolish boy. Your chakra has damn neared tripled." Raid opened his eyes and heard a voice fading away. "No matter how many times you triple your Chakra you will never surpass me." Raid looks over and sees Hamona finish off Neptune. He leaps up as if nothing happened and looks over. He smiled and then sits down and waits to see what Hamona would do next.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Hamona continues to watch the see with her power over the sea raged and the waves danced for her as though the water was trying to ease her anger. She calms down a moment and her power settles inside her. She says to Raid, “You need to go home now. I am going to take care of my sisters.” She summons her sisters to her side and says to them, “You all belong to the sea, go back to it.” Her sisters sense the energy change in their sister and quickly go back to the sea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "I am not going anywhere without you." He stays to watch her deal with her sisters. After they leave he smiles and says, "We should get back home now." He reaches out his hand to her. The voice of the wolf still going off in his head.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 am

Hamona looks at him a moment before taking his hand. She says, "I think you are right." They go to his house calmly as she did not want to upset him. She could sense that he was having problems with something. Once they get home, she sits down on the couch to relax. She was not to happy at the moment but she did her best to hide it from Raid not wanting to worry him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Raid watches her sit on the couch as he fixes them something to eat. He comes back with seafood ramen dishes. He hands a bowl too Hamona. "Something is bothering you I can tell that much but I am not going to ask what." He sits down next her and starts to eat his food.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Hamona looks at him slowly taking the food her mad her. “I am sorry for the trouble I have caused you and your village.” She eats her food slowly. Her emotions going crazy at the moment. She stops eating her food and just stares out into the distance. “Maybe it would have been better if I did not come here with you…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Raid reaches up and places his fingers on the bottom of her jaw and turns her to face him and says, "Our village wasn't in danger and you have caused me no trouble at all." He kisses her deeply and then says, "Go ahead and finish your food my love you must be hungry today has been a busy day." He finishes his food and walks to the kitchen and does the dishes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Hamona gasps as she is kissed by her love deeply. She kisses him back gently and obeys him calmly. She finishes her food and takes her dirty dishes to him to be washed. She puts the dishes in the sink and kisses him deeply. She breaks the kiss and says, “I love you Raid.” She smiles but sways back and forth as her body was growing tired. She makes her way to the couch again and lays down so she would not hit the floor and hurt herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Raid saw her wave back and forth and then he finished the dishes quickly and then goes to her side. He sits next to her and says, "Are you okay my love you were swaying in the kitchen." He kisses her forehead and says, "I love you too but is their anything I can do to make you feel better."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and says, “I think I just need rest. I used up a little too much energy.” She relaxes some and watches him a moment. “How are you feeling? I would guess the wolf in you is not too happy with us right now.” Her eyes show how tired she really is but she refuses to go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Raid looked at her and says, "The wolf is of now concern." He then looks at her and says, "It is obvious you are tired." He looks at her and says, "Your body isn't use to handling that much power." He walks over and picks her up. "Don't struggle I am putting you to bed." He walks into his room and places her under the sheets and says, "Get some sleep." He walks out of his room and closes the door behind him he was shocked when he turnd around and spotted Keno he looks at him and says, "So what are you doing here." Keno looks at him and says, "A huge change in your chakra has some of the village people worried. They want to know if you are still faithful to the Thunder village." Raid glares at Keno and Keno says, "I know the answer the thing is I am gonna have to send you on missions sooner then I thought." He smiles and says, "But I am sure you can take them plus I can even make your girlfiend a member of your team." Raid looks at him and says, "I will see what she says about it." Keno points to his table and says, "Mission is there A class mission." Raid nodds as Keno disappears.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:09 am

Hamona listens to him calmly but tenses up a little when he picks her up. She relaxes aftet realizing he was only trying to help. When she put in the bed and covered up she wasn't sure she was going to be able to fall asleep. She was too worried about him at the moment. As the door is shut her nerves relax and her body begins to feel the weight of sleep on it. She goes to sleep and dreams of the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Raid smiles and says, "I will do the missionsa but I need her in my group by tomorrow." Keno smiles and turns. Raids arm shoots out and grabs his arm. "Just make it a group of us two I kno it is a big request but I we can watch each other and you want have to worry about her getting along with the other group members." Keno looks at him and says, "Don't make me reget this." Also go get her thunder ninja head band." Raid smiles and says, "Consider it done."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Hamona wakes up slowly a few hours later and gets out of bed feeling refreshed. She opens the door and looks for Raid. She tenses up slowly as she feels a slight pain in her body. She then realized that her body was just readjusting to her new powers and amount of energy. She sighs and asks calling out softly, “Raid are you still here, my love?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Raid walks in the front door and says, "Yes I am here I had to go get some things." He pulled out a circular pouch and a long rectangular pouch. He smiles and kisses her cheek and then says, "This is also for you." He pulls out a long blue cloth with a thin metal strip on it. The metal clip had two clouds just touching each other on the ends. He smiles and says, "Wear it proudly you are apart of the hidden thudner village now."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 am

Hamona looks at the headband a moment before slowly tying it around her head. She says, “So this is officially my home with you.” She looks at him calmly as she did wear this headband with pride. She looks at the day as she knew this was not all of she needed to know. “We are going on a mission together, aren’t we my love?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next