The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Duncan was breathing had and moaning as his sweet Marla did her magic it took all his dicipline to lay still and let her take controle. When she lowered herself down he gasped and arched up "Oh my god Marla" He growled up and then slowly took his hands to her beautiful breasts and started to squeeze them grinning up at her.

"You are a goddess" He moaned out
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and kisses him gently before slowly moving her hips some as she rides him slowly. She was still getting use to him she was not going to start out very fast at it. She wanted him to enjoy her showing of love. So she did not want to rush it. She says softly, “I love you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 am

Duncan continued to growl and moan. He couldn’t believe what was happening; his secretary was ridding him, something he fantasied about since he hired her. He had dreams of leaning her over his desk and screwing her brains out, or in his bed while his wife was with her boyfriend, it was only fair.
Now he was here with her. He let her set the pace though not wanting to hurt her. “Oh god Maria you are so good.” He let out soft moans and groans then they got louder. “Oh godyou are so tight” He softly stroked her sides then moved back to her breasts.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Maria moans loudly and rides him faster. Her folds weren't hurting as much now. She kisses him tendery as he strokes and plays with her breasts. She keeps picking up the pace enjoying the feeling of being in charge. She moans loudly as she was getting close to her first cum. She says, "Baby I am going to cum."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:13 am

Feeling daring Duncan softly spanked her ass and grinned. Then rubbed it and pinched it. He was enjoying her breasts bouching and as he softly rubbed the little nub brought his head up and kissed and suckled on a nipple biting it really gently.

As she stated she was going to cum he grinned "Do so my love I am going to try and hold off and see if I can get you to cum for me a few times just dont tighten your muscles and I can last.

It was clear that he was struggling to hold off for her. But he wanted to please her many times.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Maria moans loudly as Duncan played with her butt and nipples. She kisses him softly on the lips. She cums for him and whimpers as her body shakes at the new feeling. She rests her head on his shoulder. She kisses his neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 am

Groanding as he felt his sweet Maria relase her juices he kissed her and bucked his hips upwards to try to get her eager again. "Mmmm my sweetness you are so good to me" He softly bit her shoulder bland as she kissed his neck.

He was so happy, he rubbed her back and made sure he stayed inbedded in her waiting to see if she would be ready to keep going!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 am

Maria looks at him with a smile. She moans as she feels him working her up again. She makes it where she is underneath him. She says, "Show me your evil wife has not taken the spirit out of you." She kisses him on the lips gently but filled with lust. She wanted him to be her man and hers alone but she would have to wait until he was devoriced to have that happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Duncan grined as she moaned "Oh God Marla you are so hot" He started to buck up again and then when she switched so she was on bottom he braced his weight on his arms as he made slow and purposful movments into her staring down at her.

"You are so beautiful sweet Marla" He began to pick up the pace then groaned out and leaned down and kissed her full on the lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Maria moans softly as each thrust fills her body with pleasure. She kisses him back and wraps her arms around his neck. She gently caresses his body with sweet touches and some scratches when he would hit the right spot and make her gasp out his name in pleasure. She was not going to regret this night with the man she loved more than anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:10 am

Duncan smiled as he heard her moan. "Thats it my sweet Maria" He continued to thrust wanted her to reach her fulliment again and again before he found his,. He was so happy with her, more so then with his wife.

He groaned as he felt her scratch. "Grrr gahhh goooood" He moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Maria smiles as she feels him go in and out of her body. She kisses him on the neck and moans as each thrust hits the sweet spot. She says in his ear in between moans, "You feel so good...Better than I have fanastied..." She keeps scratching at his skin as the pleasure building inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:32 am

Rubbing her hips softly as she matched his thursts. "Thats it my sweet Maria keep it up" He growled out. "Ohhh god Maria you are so prefect" He then chuckled "Hmmm had fantasies about me hmmm you naughty girl" He teased. "How long as that been goin on huh?"

He hoped that his teasing was working and not making her uncomfortable.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Maria moans and whimpers softly as she does her best not to release too soon. She blushes as she realizes she has revealed that she has had fantasies about him. She says, “Well they started happening a few weeks after I started working for you…” She him on the lips happily and moves her hips to make him go deeper inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Tag

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Duncan sighed contely he could tell that sheseemed to be holding back and shook his head. "Let yourself go, I want to make you cum again and again and again" He gently bit her neck. "Hmmm now do anything these fantasies invole you hidding under my desk during important meetings?" He teased then whispered "Cause if so then I have the same ones" He winked

((sorry this one gives me a bit of problems but hope you like)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and releases her juices for him. She giggles and says between moans, "Well sometimes yes but most of the time you pin me to your desk and make love to me over and over until we pass out." She kisses him deeply and whimpers wanting more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Duncan growled feeling her juices pour down but then he kept up the thrusting. He wanted to see if he could get her to cum again for him. "Hmmm I like that maybe we should try it out when we get back" He said with a bit of a wink.

He kissed her back passionatly and then grinned. "Hmmmm that does sound nice over my desk, again and again and again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and moans softly as he continues to thrust inside her. She says happily, “I am willing to try it if you are.” She kisses him tenderly and runs her hands up and down his back gently digging into his flesh with her nails out of pleasure. She hoped everything would work out for them to where they did not have to sneak around for too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:39 am

Duncan chuckled "Oh we will be trying it some time my little temptress" He chuckled as he thrusted into her too. He groaned when he felt her ran her hands up and down his back and growled when she dug into his flesh "Hmmmm I think I like that"

He picked up the pace thrusting into to her. "Hmmm lets see if I can make my girl scream"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Maria looks at him and gasps as she feels him thrust into her harder. She moves her hips to drive him deeper to her folds. She moans loudly as he finds her sweet spot quickly. She gets close to the edge and screams his name loudly as her body needed another release but she was going to hold it back for as long as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:59 am

The harder Duncan thrusted the more he could tell that she was holding back. He clucked his tongue like a chicken. "Now we will not be having any of that" He said as he quickened his pace played with her nub a little and sucked on her breasts. "Cum for me my love I will not release until you have done so at least twice let me hear you beg for me" He grunted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Maria cries out in pleasure as she feels him take full control. She digs her nails into his back out of pleasure as she fought to keep it in control. She shakes as her release hits her like a huge rock. She moans his name in his ear and says, “You are a god my love.” She releases her grip from his back and sees blood under her nails. “Baby I made you bleed….”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Grunting in pleasure as Maria cried out he smiled his wife never made noises like this, she was not nearly as passionate. He shook his head confused on why she was suddenly enter him mind he bent down and kissed her passionatley driving his toungue deep into her mouth exploring every inch of it.

When she had her first release he screamed out and quickend his pace "Thats it my queen keep it going my sweet love" When he saw the blood he smiled "Hmmm or should that be my little beautiful animal?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Maria moans as he kisses her and kisses him back eagerly. She moves her hips as she wanted more. She blushes softly and says, “I did not mean to hurt you. It is just how I show that I like something.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next