The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 14 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Feeling her hands on his tense, sore mucles he wanted to protest to say that he was the one that sould be doing this for her but she was doing too good of a job. He whimpered and hten started to relax. "Hmmm baby you feel so good, how did you know that I needed this"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 14 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 am

Maria looks at him as she strokes his body to relax him. She says kissing his back, "I just had a feeling this is what you needed." She rubs his legs, back, and arms. She says, "I want to make you feel better baby. You can pay me back later." She nips at him and smiles as her mind thought about how many ways she could get pay back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Sighing Duncan relaxed even more. All the pain and tenstion that he had been feeling since coming back was melting away. He bit his lip and growled out. He smiled "Ohh it will be my pleasure my sweetness" He sighed. "I will have you melting in my arms"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 am

Maria looks at him as she continues to rub and relax his body. She kisses his neck as she rubs his shoulders. She says, "Oh you think so my love? How will you have me melting in your arms?" She strokes his back gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:31 am

"Hmm I am thinking of rubbing every inch of your body then kissing it, make you feel as good as I feel"He couldnt help but groan as she continued to rub his shoulders though he was feeling so much better. The tension was leaving him "You have such a way with you babe" He closed his eyes and let it continue to work its magic.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile and kisses his neck as all the tension in his body goes away. “There you should feel all better now.” She lays beside him on the bed and looks at him. “I want to make you happy Duncan.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 am

Putting his arms arond her and smiled. "You do make me feel better all the time, you are my world and myeverything" He kissed her neck soflty. "What about you are you happy, are you in pain?" He rubbed her stomach lightly and sighed again. "Do I make you happy?" He was feeling vunerable right now and scared that he wasnt good enough for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:36 pm

(OOC: I got my homework that I am doing today done early so I am going to be on here a while today. I was thinking of starting a new rp.) Maria kisses him deeply and says, “Of course you make me happy.” She kisses him gently for a moment. “You are my knight in shining armor. You are the only one who saw some worth in this broken down woman that is me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:56 pm

((Sorry I wasnt on much today just left this open what do you have in mind then I went out sorry forgot to hit enter))

Duncan kissed her back and then smiled. "I am glad I make you happy for you are my life and my everything. My life is complet with you. He licked his lips. "Baby you are not broken down, you are a survior and that makes you even more tempting"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 pm

(Well my character is this young fashion designer who has been working at this fashion company for three years and her boss sends her to deliver a dress that she made but did not know who it was for, to a model at the ball at the palace of the royal family. When she gets there the model convinces her to trade places with her. The designer tries to stay a wallflower but the prince notices her and has her dance with him. All the while designer talks her job as a designer and the prince decides he likes her spirit. Well after the night is over the designer thinks she will never see that place again…but three days later she receives a royal invitation from the prince to be his personal designer. She accepts after getting some encouragement from her boss. As she spends time there making clothes and getting to know the prince, they start to fall in love. But there is a problem…it is against the law for a commoner and a royal to marry. The punishment is life in jail….) Maria looks at him with a smile and kisses him gently. “You are so perfect my love.” She was glad she found him. Her past has been nothing but darkness and sadness. He became the light that guided her out from the moment she met him. She would always be grateful to him for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 am

((so sorta like a prince/pauper sort of thing??? Sorry bout not postingearlier had a sick boy hometoday))

Duncan grinned. "Me prefect? You know I pay for you to have eye tests right? He teased then kissed her nose. "What do you want more then anything in the world right now? Tell me anything!" He held her close and relaxed with her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:40 am

(That’s okay. Yeah it is kind of like that.) Maria looks at him with a smile and says, “Ever think that I don’t see with my eyes? I see with my heart…” She thinks about his next question really hard. “What I want most in the world right now is for the both of us to be safe from your phyco wife and live happy lives together.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:40 am

Duncan chuckled at her comment. "Wow thats poetic" He joked while laying there with her in his arms. He sighed at the next comment. "Me too baby, you still want to get far far away from here? We can say its a bussiness trip, we do have one coming up I will just change the location, where do you want to go, I much reather we go somewhere where you can be walking around in nothing but a bekinni or even less" He winked and waitedto see what she would say in reply.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile. "Why don't we go to Florida?" She kisses him gently. "They do have nude beaches there. Or we could get a hotel room near the beach. No needing to cook or answer any phone calls. We can do anything you want to do. Anywhere we can be together is fine with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:44 pm

"Floridia it is" He kissed her back. "Hmmm a nude beach that would just be prefect" He smiled "We will do both, a couple nude beaches and a good hotel room with room service" He lightly bite her ear and snuggled into to her. "You feel so good in my arms baby, so prefect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Maria moans softly in pleasure. "I cannot wait to get away from all this drama." She kisses him softly and looks in his eyes. "I am so glad that I met you. Although it was hell trying to act like I didn't have feelings for you. I did not like how your wife treated you. I was one day from going to her and beating the crap out of her. I mean she had you. The most perfect guy in the world. And she was treating you like trash."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:37 pm

He chuckled at her moans "Hmmm my little horny wrench likes to moan" he teased lightly tapping her ass. He liked his lips and nodded. "I know my sweet, she was just a tag chaser wanted me for the benifietes and since she thought it was cool to date some one in unifome" He shook his head. "That doesnt matter now since I have you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Maria looks at him with a smile. "Well you do know how to make me want you my love." She kisses his neck gently biting his skin. "I'm so happy that I don't have to share you anymore. When can we leave on our trip? Our freedom and our life together can start there." She strokes his chest gently. She was happy and very excited to be with her man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Duncan smiled "And you me my love" He stroked her hair. "Soon we can go soon hell I am the owner and boss I can go whenever we want" He held her as he stroked his chest. "Are you tired my sweet we could get some rest or watch something on the tv we can do what ever you want"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:28 am

Maria looks at him with a smile and kisses his lips. She says, “I cannot wait. You and I will be free to be together.” She was tired but now she was too excited to sleep, “No I am too hyper to sleep now…” She cuddles into him and turns on the TV. “But watching TV and just relaxing sounds good. We have not been able to do it that much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 pm

He snuggled into her and held her. "Well some cheesy romantic thing or a scary movie so you are hidding in my arms the entire night, both sound good" He tickled her gently. "You are so prefect my love" He sighed "We will use the jet and leave as soon as you can be packed, or we can just buy new stuff there what do you think?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Maria smiles and lays her head on his chest. She says, “I like either kind of movie.” She wraps a blanket around her and him. “We can just pick some stuff up when we get there. That way we can take off whenever you are.” She looks at him and kisses him softly. “I want us to have a fresh start there…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm

"Hmm well I really dont care what is on I think I will be watching you more anyways" He sighed and held her close and then nodded. "Hmmm yes a fresh start" He shook his head. "Hmmm maybe we wont come back" He kissed her hair and then swallowed "Man you smell so good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Maria smiles and puts a movie on as she stays cuddled up to him. She strokes his chest as she feels him against her body. She says, “Duncan we can stay there if you want. It would not be had to run the business from Florida. You would be able continue trying to get the devoice through. With all that your wife has done it should not be hard.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:32 pm

"Hmmm it wouldnt be hard, and nice and hot there" He sighed and nodded "Yeah I will try to get my lawyers to work on it" He snuggled her and kissed her head. "You are my world my everything" He sighed and made sure that they were both covered. "Your not hungry are you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next