The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am

He turned, feeling as though he had been caught onto something, only to see it was her. He had a confused look. "What are you talking about? No, no, of course not... Do you know how many people don't cause trouble or grab at women when they are drunk? Very few, and I am one of them...", he explained.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:23 pm

He turned, feeling as though he had been caught onto something, only to see it was her. He had a confused look. "What are you talking about? No, no, of course not... Do you know how many people don't cause trouble or grab at women when they are drunk? Very few, and I am one of them...", he explained.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:40 pm

she frowned before laughing as she moved closer to him and kissed his cheek. '' i didn't say you would get drunk and play with the chica's. '' giving a soft gentle purring. she reached up and ran her fingers through his hair. '' i am only messing with you.. relax love.. besides, we are going out to enjoy ourselves.. i think we need it.. '' she was still a bit sore from that rumble tumble from the stupid lycan the other day to. she just wanted to enjoy herself now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:34 pm

He looked at her for a moment before sighing at her touch. "I am just a perfectly normal person who will go to a bar or club every now and then, but never cause any trouble. Yeah... I think we could use some fun...", he said softly as he headed for the door. "Come on, let's go, love...", he said, outreaching a hand for her to take. "We will find something to do.", he said softly. "And if you really want to, I guess.... we can try to sneak into a club...", he said, slightly reluctant.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:39 pm

(( eeep, time to go to work XD . i will post when i can over night))

she laughed softly as she slid her hand in his.. ' you normal?.. doubtful, but i love you like that. '' teased, bumping her hip against his as they went out the door..'' we don't have to if your uncomfortable with it.. i would really hate having to force you to do something you don't like hun. soo i will just do whatever you are comfortable with.'' smiled , kissing his cheek lightly '' as long as we have fun tonight and no more lycans.. atleast not right now.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:02 pm

He smiled reassuringly, giving a laugh as he felt her hips bump against his. "No, I am just saying that it can't be anywhere overly local is all...", he said softly. "The locals around here know me by name, and well... being caught sneaking in would just be awkward...", he said softly, turning to kiss her on the lips after feeling her kiss. "Yeah... no more lycans, just fun...", he said softly, putting his hands together as if he was praying, before he gave a laugh. "So as long as it isn't local, I am good...", he said softly with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:21 pm

she laughed softly as she watched him.kissing him back lightly before smiling.." nothing local huh. think there is one near the outskirt of town. been to the Blue Moon before?" she loved that place.it was fun and it was always packed full that it would be hard for anyone to notice them sneaking in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 am

((Hey.. didn't know you would be on... are you stuck on the other two?))

He smiled, looking over at her. "Blue moon? Never heard of it... sounds perfect...", he said with a sigh. "Since I have no idea where it is I guess you will have to be my GPS, love...", he said, pulling his garage buttons from his pocket before stepping outside to the cool air. He took in a deep breath, smelling the air, his tail moving back and forth with anticipation, before he walked over to the open garage and his Mercedes SLS AMG. "Are you ready then?", he asked softly with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:37 am

(( nu lol was on my phone hun and its a bit hard to post long posts on my phone XD. i tend to make a lot of mistakes and it sucks when i have to go back and fix them.))

she grinned'' perfect, and i don't mind giving you directions. '' teased, nuzzling his neck and kissing his cheek a little before looking over at his car, smiling she slid into the passenger side and quickly buckled up '' yes i am ready now come on then. its not that hard to get to. '' stretching out she waited, she was eager to get to the blue moon, it was a fun place, had a ton of dancing, lots of food and drinks as well to keep others from getting too drunk.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 am

He smiled, purring softly as she nuzzled his neck. His ears gave a twitch at her kiss as he opened the drivers side gull-wing door. He sat down, and buckled himself in, closing the door behind him. "I don't think you've seen this before, have you?", he asked, giving a bit of a smile, pressing the enging start button and hearing the engine roar to life. "You are going to have to be quick with directions, love.... now which way?", he asked, revving the engine a little.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:41 pm

she grinned, hearing the engine start up which sadly drowned out his purring that she loved to hear. '' mmm alright, its a pretty straight shot love. just go to Main St. take a left and your going to pass eight lights before hanging a right and it will be right there about three buildings down.. hard to miss that since the line will be huge as hell. '' teased, nudging him playfully as she leaned back, enjoying the sound of the car revving up,.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:35 pm

"Main street? Ok...", he said softly, as he pullled out onto the busy street, and floored it, letting the engine growl and roar, the acceleration pressing him into his seat as he approached speed and let off of the gas, looking over at Flame with a smile. "I just love doing that...", he said with a laugh. He saw mainstreet up ahead and took a sharp left which made the tires squeal as they kept their grip at harsh speeds. "Hmm... how much do you bet we can get through all of the lights without stopping?", he asked with a smirk, looking ahead and seeing they were all green.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 am

she held on as he floored it, laughing a little when he told her he loved doing that'' well i can see that, just don't get pulled over love... if we both get arrested i am in trouble considering i am off their system remember?" teased. nudging him before grabbing onto the handle's again when he turned that sharp left, nearly making her heart race.. grinning she shook her head as she eyed the lights'' knowing you i would lose that bet.. considering i think we will definitely get through all of them without stopping.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm

He shrugged. "The cops can't keep up, love...", he said with a smile. He looked over her, giving a small pout as he saw the crossing signals for most of the lights begin to change. "You are no fun, you know that?", he said, holding firmly onto the steering wheel and flooring it again, the car gaining speed maddeningly quick and within a few seconds was through them all, and he brought the car back down to speed. "So what did you say after the five lights?", he asked, turning to her with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:24 pm

she laughed softly seeing his pout. before he floored it. nearly making her squeak. shaking her head she grinned." turn right. you will see it soon enough. it will have a huge ass line.. and if you like you can still sya you won the bet and pick out a reward for yourself. ."teased. nudging him lightly. secretly enjoying the fast car.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:26 am

He took a very sharp turn right before having to brake hard, seeing a long line of cars alone on the street. "Well... it wasn't hard to find...", he mumbled as the car came to a near stop. He turned to her and laughed lightly. "And what kind of reward may I choose, love?", he asked softly, purring lightly almost at the same pitch as the now purring engine. "So is it always this busy?", he asked, raising an eyebrow and motioning toward the traffic.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:36 am

she squeaked in surprise when he jerked to a stop , the seat belt stopping her immediately. '' sheesh. heh , your going to kill me with your driving love'' she teased, leaning over and kissed him a little. '' hehe hmm and you can have any reward you want love.. and yes its always this busy'' she glanced around before smiling'and pointed over to a building'' pull in there.. thats a public parking place.. only a dollar if you let them know we are going to the Blue Moon and they keep your car safe. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:59 pm

His eyes were wide for a moment. "Yeah well I didn't expect this much traffic, love...", he mumbled softly, looking at the large parking garage which spiralled it's way into the sky. "Bloody hell, that's a bit one, innit?", he said, peering up at the top. When the opportunity made itself available he turned into the garage, grabbing a ticket and driving up to about what he guessed to be the middle of the garage. "Don't want the bottom, don't want the top... a nice middle should do...", he said, giving a sigh as he began peering around for a parking spot.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 pm

(( im at work and a bit busy so if i take a bit to reply i apologize))

she grinned. " yea its a big one. mostly used for those high and mighty workers for lawyers and such." she watched him take the ticket before going up to the middle. keeping her eys open for a spot before she pointed to the end. " there. next to the motor bike. big enough for your lovely car"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:39 pm

He sighed, looking around before looking where she pointed and parked there promptly. He turned off the engine and looked at her before stepping out and locking the door behind himself. "So how are we doing this? Sneaking into a club this busy?", he asked, resting his arms on the roof of his car as he looked across the car to her. "Because I have never done this.", he said softly as he pressed a button on his keys and the car chirped, setting the alarm.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:45 pm

getting out with him she moved around to him and slid her arm around his waist. '' mmm its easy , if you can manage to appear small. The bouncer only has one set of eyes love, and he usually lets in a group of people. all we can do is just slip into that group of people and go in with them. i have done it plenty of times. '' looking up at him she lightly kissed his cheek'' or we can pay .. its up to you. and just so you know, Blue moon never hires extra people , just cause its busy.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 am

He raised an eyebrow. "Small? I can do small... cats are small...", he mumbled softly to himself. "I highly doubt the bouncer would notice two small cats slipping in...", hemumbled softly, turning to her after he felt her kiss his cheek. "No, we can do this...", he said softly, smiling reassuredly, coming to an elevator and pressing the down button since they were about 6 floors up, and did not exactly feel like going down six flights of stairs. He heared the ricketty elevator give a ding and a bit of a rumble as the doors openned. "Parking garages are so poorly maintained...", he said with a sigh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 pm

she grinned'' yes i know cats are small love, i wasn't saying you where big and fat. '' teased, nudging him lightly as they got in the elevator, she was only slightly nervous of the ride down but relaxed the moment they got off.. ''mm i agree there i hate elevators.. '' she looked to him, sliding her hand into his.. '' are you sure your ok with this?.. you still seem a bit... uncomfortable. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:51 pm

He sighed. "Not what I meant... What I meant was to change into cats and just stroll right on in...", he said, turning and looking, giving a reassuring smile as he exitted the elevator, feeling her hand slide into his. "Yeah, it's just as I said, I have never done this before...", he said as he walked toward the exit of the parking garage, feeling the cool night air on his face and through his hair. "So how exactly are we going to do this?", he asked softly, thinking they should figure it out before they got too close.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:02 pm

she grinned'' i know hun. i am merely teasing you about it so relax.. '' she linked her fingers with his as she walked with him before stopping and arching a brow at his question. .. '' can either use a large crowd to duck on into or wait for some drunken idiot to come out from the back door and just slip on in from there before the door closes.. heh . no bouncers are at the back. so i think that will be easier for a first time thing for you . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next