The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 am

It was a cool and dark night in Mycrodorma City. The moon hid itself behind the buildings, and the stars seemed to be dimmed. Alexander walked out into the middle of a street as the streetlight next to him flickered and went out. He had a slight look of anguish on his face, and groaned a bit, baring his fangs which gleamed. His long black clothing rustled quietly as he walked towards a noisy club. He showed his ID to the bouncer and walked in, the thumping music filling his brain, reminding him of a heartbeat which just made him feel worse, but he tried to hide it so he could find someone willing enough.

He sat down in a dark corner, seeing a woman drunken and confused not too far away, and went and sat with her. "Are you alright?", he asked softly, trying to see how drunk she was. "Mmffrrglll Ii'm betterrr off than you think....", she said, slurring her words. "This is going to sting a bit...", he said with a slight smile as he leaned over her, and bit her. He felt her blood gush into his mouth as his fangs slid easily into her neck. He felt her jerk at first, and then quickly calm down. He looked around as he fed on her. Her skin slowly became pale and he let her go. Her eyes were closed, and if it were not for the marks on her neck, it appeared as though she had died calmly.

He looked better. His skin not as pale as it had been, and the look of anguish was no longer in his face. "Maybe I can have some fun here...", he said as he walked away from the corpse and towards the dance room of the club where the lights and the music was loudest. "She was a little too drunk..." he said to himself quietly, as he noticed that he was now too, a little tipsy from the woman's alcohol which had been in her blood.
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 pm

(What are you looking for in this rp?)
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 pm

((anything really, it doesn't matter... just some fun. if you want to you can read the char's bio))
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:27 pm

(Okay I'll post something later)
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 am

Rose Ishtar dances to the music as she needed to get away from her problems. Her drunken friend had disappeared on her snd she was her ride home. Her eyes close as she moves to the music happily. Some guys were starting to dance around her trying to most likely get into her pants by the end of the night. She ignores the people around her and continues to dance.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am

Alexander looked around for a moment. He didn't see anyone her recognized, but did notice a person who largely ignored people around her. He walked up to her calmly and with a slight smile, hiding his fangs so as not to frighten her in any way. "Hi.", he said in a friendly tone, barely heard over the throbbing music. "How are you?", he asked with his small smile continuing. He couldn't tell if she was human or else, but she was pretty, and he thought he would like to get to know her.
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:11 am

Rose looks at him with one eye before closing it again and says, “I am fine. How about you?” She continues to dance as more guys try to get her attention. She smiles some and makes her way to the bar to get a drink. She sits down and the bar tender gets her the usual order. A glass of water with a splash of lemon. She did not want to get drunk tonight.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:26 am

He followed her, not sure why so many guys were wanting to get heer attention so badly. He saw down on the barstool closest to her."You don't seem to enjoy the people here too much.", he said with another small smile. He raised a hand to the bartender, and he came back with a dark red drink. It was in a small glass, and seemed to be blood. He smiled at her as he sipped at it slowly. "You seem quiet..", he said, noticing that the music had died down a little bit.
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 am

Rose looks at him a moment while drinking her water. She says while putting her glass down, “I don’t like the men who come here. They only want to get in a woman’s pants so bad that they don’t realize that they suck at pleasing a woman.” She looks at her glass and says, “I am only quiet when I need to be or when I don’t find anyone interesting to talk to.” She turns and looks around the club still not spotting her friend. (Sorry I am slow typer.)
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 am

(^^ it's cool...))

He looked up at ehr with his piercing red eyes. He shook his head in disgust of the men throwing themselves at her. He looked at her again. "You don't even find me interesting at all?", he asked, holding a hand up to himself, acting as though he had been insulted. He stopped and gave a small laugh. "So do you just come here to dance, then?", he asked softly.

((Sorry I have serious problems attempting to be descriptive))
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:50 am

(Oh that is no problem. I have trouble doing that as well at times.) Rose laughs and says, “You’re interesting. Most interesting compared to the other men in here.” The bar tender fills her glass with water. “I come here at least two times a week just to melt away in the music. Unfortunately my body likes to move with the music.” She takes a sip of her water.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:54 am

He laughed and took another sip of his red drink. He saw most of the men here were either balding middle aged men or primpy 20 year olds who thought they were everything. He raised a hand to the bartender who brought him another red drink as he finished his first one. "So why is that so unfortunate? I am sure there are places you can listen to the same music and not be harassed by these vulgar creatures.", he said ending the sentence in near disgust. He stared angrilly at them all, his bright blood red eyes, staring into the eyes of each one of them. He hoped they would get the message and leave her alone.
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 am

Rose looks at him, “I can’t. My uncle owns this club. I am showing him support by coming here. Although I never drink any alcohol. I don’t want to do something stupid because I am drunk.” She sees him glaring at the men in here and says, “Man you sure are different. Wanting to protect a woman from evil men even though you don’t know her very well.” She takes another sip slowly.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 am

He continued to glare at them before looking away, and up at her. "It doesn't take much to figure out what they want and that you don't.", he said before turning back to the bar and sipping away at his red drink again. "Does your uncle know what his patrons are doing when you enter?", he asked inquisitively, looking at her again. His cup was now empty, but did not ask for it to be refilled again. He had drank enough blood this evening, and he was feeling the alcohol from the woman's blood leaving him. He could tell that he was sobering up and it was making him angrier at the men in the club.
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 am

Rose says, “Not likely but it don’t matter. If they get too close I will just break their nose and have them tossed out.” She looks at him a moment before huffing softly. She says, “Well I better start going home. My apartment is twenty blocks from her and I got to work in the morning. It was nice meeting you sir.” She gets off the stool and starts to walk home.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 am

He blinked for a moment, realizing she had just walked out. He pulled up his watch. "She's only been here for 20 minutes!", he said quietly to himself, and then quickly walked after her until he was along side her. "So.. that's it?", he asked looking at her, and then up at the moon and the starfilled night. It was brighter now than it had been when he was hungry. "Why were you leaving so early?", he asked softly
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 am

Rose looks at him a moment and says, “What? Did you want to talk more or something?” Her voice calm but a little worried. She was worried about her friend because she was her cousin. She looks in his eyes a moment and says, “I have to go. These streets are not safe at night. Trust me I know.” Her eyes filled with fear for a moment before walking ahead of him again to go home.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am

"exactly..", he said walking after her again. "The streets aren't safe.", he said calmly, walking along side her. "What is wrong?", he asked, seeing the fear in her eyes. "Just let me walk with you to where you are going. I want to make sure you get there ok.", he said softly, keeping up with her. He was still hiding his fangs. He did not want her to become afraid at all of him. "Just until you get where you are going, and I will leave if you wish.", he said softly with his eyes closed. The street lights over them flickered a little, and then resumed their monotonous hum.
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 am

Rose says not looking at him, “A few months ago some of my friends and I were attacked and raped. But I came to the club with a friend of mine but I am guessing she left because I did not see her in there anymore. So I am going home so I can be safe again.” She lets walk beside her even though she did not know what to think of him just yet.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:13 pm

He shook his head, stunned slightly. "I am so sorry...", he said, knowing it wasn't of any help. He continued to walk next to her, feeling that she didn't trust him. "I do want to let you know... I am not human.", he said with a sigh. "I want you to feel you can trust me, and I know you don't, but I am a vampire.", he said with a fake smile which revealed his teeth. His fangs slowly extended to their full length and he stopped his smile. "I'm not going to hurt you. I want you to know that.", he said, trying to reassure her that he was trustworthy.
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Rose looks at him a moment before seeing his fangs. She looks at him unsure what to say for a moment and says, “I know you won’t hurt me but it will take me a while to get back to normal. Sometimes it can take victim months even years before they get back to their normal lives.” She shivers slightly as they walk together.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 pm

He looked at her caringly. "I am sorry.", he said again. He wanted to say "I understand" but he didn't. He knew nothing about that sort of pain, that terror. "How far are we away from your friend's house?", he asked in a gentle tone. "If it is a slight ways away, I can get us there quicker.", he said with a caring smile.
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “Well my apartment is quite a ways away.” Her eyes sadden as she thinks about her friend. She says, “I just can’t help but worry about my friend. I saw her drink an apple martini in the back. She should have found her way to me before leaving me at the club. But I guess she got bored.”
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:43 pm

"If you don't mind, I can.. fly us there.", he said hesitantly. He concentrated by closing his eyes for a moment and two large black bat wings sprouted from his shoulders. "But only if you are ok...", he said, leaving the choice entirely to her. The back of shirt was now bloody, and torn where the wings had sprouted from his back.
avatar
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Age : 28
Registration date : 2010-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:55 pm

Rose looks at his wings and smiles at his wings. She says, “As long as it does not cause you any trouble with any other vampires.” She sees the blood from his back and asks, “Are you okay? That is a lot of blood.” She gently touches his back and it heals slowly. She looks at him again unsure what to say to him.
avatar
Temptress_In_The_Mist

Female Number of posts : 10016
Age : 25
Location : In The Dragon's Flame
Registration date : 2008-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum