The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm

He smiled at her comment. "The others don't even pay attention to me.", he said with a smile which showed off his fangs. "Yeah, I'm ok, it just is painful at first... and the blood can be restored later.", he said, feeling his back heal. "You have healing powers.. how did you come by those?", he asked curiously, holding out his hand for her to grab. "Let's go...", he said as another streetlight flickered, but this one went out. "Something is making me feel uneasy.", he said, looking around.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Rose takes his hand quickly and says, “I was born with the ability to heal other people. The sooner we get to my apartment the sooner I think we will both feel safe.” Her eyes look around them as she waits for him to take off. Her purple eyes filled with fear and uneasiness. The air was growing colder as they stayed out on the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:07 am

He grabbed a hold of her hand lightly before reaching around her entire body and picking her up. His wings outstretched to their full extent and pushed down, instantly pushing them off of the ground. He looked into her eyes. "Calm down. I won't drop you.", he said with a calm smile. "We'll be there soon.", he said as they started to move forward, his wings were moving quickly now, before going straight and they soared through the night.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Rose smiles some as they flew through the sky. When her apartment comes into view she points to it and tells him to land close to it. The apartments were all lit up and she began to wonder if everyone felt there was something strange about this night. When he lands and puts her down, she goes up the apartment complex entrance with him. She looks at him and says, “Even though you are a vampire, you should not be roaming the streets at night. I have a guest room in my apartment if you would to stay the night.”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:50 pm

He smiled at her as he let her go easily onto the front step of her porch. "I am 165 years old, I think I know what goes on out here.", he said with a soft smile. A cool breeze blew past them, picking up noisy leaves on it's way. The lights were all humming, emitting a yellow-ish glow onto the streets. There were no cars going past, and there was no one outside besides them. "I can come in for a bit though.", he said with a shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Rose smiles and goes inside leading him to her apartment 36A. She opens the door and turns on the light. She then goes into her bedroom and turns on the heater because it was rather cold in her place. She says after shutting the apartment door and keeping the heat in, “You did not tell me your name early. My name is Rose.”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 pm

He smiled, walking calmly into her apartment. "My name is Alexander, or If you really want to, you can call me Alex for short.", he said with a small grimace. He hated the name Alex, everyone called him that. It was a bit warm to him in the apartment. He preferred it outside with the cool air. "So where is your friend?", he asked, looking around the small apartment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Rose sees him uncomfortable in the heat so she turns it down to what it was at before. She says with a smile, “Alexander is a very nice name.” She shows him a picture of her friend. And of course her friend was the woman he killed in the club. She says, “I don’t know where she is. She is usually home by now even if she is drunk.”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 pm

((ooh like to create uncomfortable situations?))

Alexander looked at the picture, moer comforatable now that the heat was down. He looked carefully at the picture and blinked for a moment. "I am sorry.", he said with his eyes closed. He knew he had to tell her but he didn't know how. He took the picture in his hands before sitting down in a small chair. "I am so sorry.", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:35 pm

(Well I thought it would make the role play more interesting. Do you want me to change it?) Rose looks at Alexander a moment confused. She asks, “What are you sorry for?” She looks in his eyes a moment seeing sadness and regret. She looks down at her feet and says, “You killed her in the club before you started talking to me.” Tears go down her face as she sits down.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:48 pm

((Nah, it is cool but, man.. that burns!))

Alexander looks up at her with remorse in his eyes. "I didn't know... Normally when a person is that bad off, well they usually don't have much to live for... I am not trying to justify myself, I am just hoping you understand.", he said sadly, looking into her eyes. "I am sorry... I wish I had known.", he said softly, walking over to try to comfort her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Rose says looking at him as he comes closer to her, “Alexander the rape changed her and me greatly. She drank a lot and was cold to everyone.” She looks in his eyes a moment seeing the pain in his eyes, “I know that you can’t help what you are and what you need.” She slowly welcomes his comfort as she needed someone to help her through all of this. She says, “I am all alone now…Again…”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 pm

He looked into her eyes. "Again, I am sorry... I try my best to not drink from the innocents, those who lead good lives, which was why I was at the club... Most there well... are not... and I made a mistake.", he says, moving behind her and placing a hand on her shoulder. "I am glad you are so understanding.", he said softly in her ear.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Rose says, “Lisa is probably happy wherever her soul has ended up.” She jumps almost out of her skin as the power goes out. She goes to her room and grabs a few flashlights and says, “Something is out there in the night fucking with us humans.” She gets frustrated and covers the windows with their curtains. She jumps a bit as she feels uneasy again. She asks, “So what do you for a living Alexander?”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Alexander stood still as everything went dark and very quiet. He peered out the window, seeing that the other houses were still on, only hers was out. "Strange... it seems you are right, rose.", he said, scratching the back of his neck for a moment. "Oh.. me? I well.. I wander... I am jobless.", he said softly with a small smile. "What about you?", he asked, trying to get her mind off of him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Rose looks at him and says, "I am a dance teacher and an artist." She felt uneasy as she knew someone was trying to scare her to death. Her purple eyes watch the shadows calmly as she wanted to know what was going on. She says, "I earn five hundred dollars a day seven days a week just from teaching dance." She looks at him calmly for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 pm

He peered out calmly again, before turning back to her. "Really? That much?", he asked, trying to get her mind off of the power being off. He knew something wasn't right. "I am going to go check out the rest of the house.", he asid softly. He could see very well in the darkness. There were no motors running, or lights humming, so he could hear very well, too. He slowly went from the living room to the kitchen.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Rose watched him leave to check on the rest of her apartment before going to her bedroom to change into her pajamas. She changes into a warm looking nightgown and then goes out of her room while brushing her long brown hair.She thinks,"Who knew I would meet a vampire at a club."

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 pm

He slowly went upstairs from the kitchen, hearing every movement in the house. He heard a door close and went to go check on it, and found Rose must have been in her room. He continued to survery everything in the house before coming back down and sitting back down in the chair. "I can't find anything.", he said in a hushed tone. "I don't know what it is?", he said in a whisper.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Rose looks at him a moment before lighting a few candles to help her see in the dark. She says, "Alexander it is late and I need to rest before I go to work in the morning. You can rest in the guest room if you want." Fear was in her voice again. She takes a candle and goes to her bedroom slowly before shutting the door. She lays down in her bed and sleeps.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 pm

He looked at her, the brightness of the candle setting off his vision, in contrast from the near total pitch black. He nodded at her for a moment, before going and sitting on the couch. He wasn't sure if there was a place he could rest.. without windows, and all. But, ht thought it was best to stay with her, in case anything should happen. The night was quiet as he stayed awake. He silently checked out the other rooms, trying to find one without windows, finding the bathroom as a suitable place, hidden from the sun as it was now about 5 AM, and the sun was due to rise soon. He laid down in the tub with his clothes on, and the door closed but not locked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Rose wakes up at 7 am and gets ready for work. She then leaves a note for Alexander telling him she had gone to work until late tonight. For several hours she teaches several couples how to do the tango. When she finally does get home, she looked like she was about to pass out. Her shoes looked like they were cutting into her feet. she gets into her fridge and pulls out a mountain dew to drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 pm

He had woken up around 8 PM, as the sun set, and had stuck around, noticing the power was back on. When she got home, he smiled gently at her. "Looks like everything is ok here, now... whatever it was that was wrong, it is fixed.", he said in a soft and gentle tone. He wasn't sure if he should leave now or what, and he was hungry. He hadn't fed yet tonight. He looked up at her for a moment, his eyes gilmmering in the darkness as he continued to smile, which showed his fangs.

((I was thinking maybe a he bites her, turns her blah blah thing))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:01 am

(ooc: Okay works for me...) Rose looks at him a moment seeing him smile at her. She looks away again and says, "You should find someone to feed off of." She looks at him again. "Or you can take some of mine if you don't feel like hunting for your meal. After all you did stay with me last night." She moves her long hair out of the way of her neck and waits for him to decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 am

He shook the idea out of his head for a moment, before seeing her bare neck. He could see the jugular vein pulsing, with her heartbeat which he suddenly could hear. "I--", he cut off, struggling with himself, before jumping at her and sinking his fangs into her neck, feeling her blood gush into his mouth, he eagerly feasted on her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next