The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) Empty The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:44 pm

It was a cool and dark night in Mycrodorma City. The moon hid itself behind the buildings, and the stars seemed to be dimmed. Alexander walked out into the middle of a street as the streetlight next to him flickered and went out. He had a slight look of anguish on his face, and groaned a bit, baring his fangs which gleamed. His long black clothing rustled quietly as he walked towards a noisy club. He showed his ID to the bouncer and walked in, the thumping music filling his brain, reminding him of a heartbeat which just made him feel worse, but he tried to hide it so he could find someone willing enough.

He sat down in a dark corner, seeing a woman drunken and confused not too far away, and went and sat with her. "Are you alright?", he asked softly, trying to see how drunk she was. "Mmffrrglll Ii'm betterrr off than you think....", she said, slurring her words. "This is going to sting a bit...", he said with a slight smile as he leaned over her, and bit her. He felt her blood gush into his mouth as his fangs slid easily into her neck. He felt her jerk at first, and then quickly calm down. He looked around as he fed on her. Her skin slowly became pale and he let her go. Her eyes were closed, and if it were not for the marks on her neck, it appeared as though she had died calmly.

He looked better. His skin not as pale as it had been, and the look of anguish was no longer in his face. "Maybe I can have some fun here...", he said as he walked away from the corpse and towards the dance room of the club where the lights and the music was loudest. "She was a little too drunk..." he said to himself quietly, as he noticed that he was now too, a little tipsy from the woman's alcohol which had been in her blood.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 pm

(( mine no one touchy))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:20 pm

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) 23153slutyvamp

Lilly sighed, shoving a couple of men out of the club that just got a little too drunk and had been harassing a bunch of women. She really hated it when men acted like that. telling the bouncer to not let them back in she rolled her shoulders slightly before going back into the noisey place. She was just glad she had fed before she had come in, otherwise she would be getting mighty hungry right now. '' Jin, really you need to stop giving these men second chances '' she grinned, eyeing the bartender who just gave her a crooked grin and went back to filling some orders. Shaking her head at him she looked around the packed club, making sure she had all the trouble makers out before she spotted the guy that had just been with the drunken woman earlier. frowning she eyed the woman, it took her only a moment too realize she was no longer among the living.

Sighing she ran a hand through her hair.. '' ahh hell.. '' moving through the crowd quickly to get to her before anyone noticed her state of death. she hauled her up. easily making it look like she had just passed out and was only being carried out. '' be right back jin.'' she shouted over the music, disappearing through the crowd and into the back quickly.storing the body in the hidden cooler. she was just lucky this place was owned by a vampire or else she would have a hard time explaining that one.'' now to find the idiot who left her.. ''she muttered. running back up the stairs and locked the door behind her. Moving through the crowd slowly she scanned the people more intense. It didn't take long for her to spot one of her own, one she had never met before, smiling sweetly she moved on over to him, noticing he was a bit drunk, probably from feasting on the drunken woman. '' well hello there.. need a little company ?" she grinned, sliding up next to him easily. hoping to get him the back alone so she could chew him out for his neglect to take care of his prey.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Alexander's blood red eyes shifted for a moment before he noticed her and let out a little yelp before jumping backwards and stumbling a bit. He hid his eyes behind his red hair for a moment before looking back at her. He wasn't used to people coming to him. He blew his hair out of his eyes and looked at her. "What do you want?", he said in a monotone. He knew she wanted something. No one ever walked up to him to just talk. They always wanted something, and she was being a bit too friendly. He had noticed a slight smell of blood on her. "You're...", he looked around shiftily and didn't finish his sentence.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:34 pm

she arched a brow, judging by his reaction he wasn't used to any one noticing him much, the smile slowly faded as he seemed to realize what she was..'' oh yea, and your in a whole lot of trouble. '' she glanced around before moving forward, nudging him backwards towards the back of the club.. they had privacy rooms there for high paying costumers, sound proof so they could talk safe there.. '' come on, me and you need to talk.. .. somewhere. .. that no innocent ears can listen.. '' she smiled again , grabbing his wrist before he could run. '' promise i won't bite.. just need to talk is all. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:44 pm

"Great...", he thought to himself as he was being pushed backwards. "Talk about what?", he said, his eyes looking into hers. He noticed when she talked that she had fangs. "What kind of trouble?", he said as they walked past the table where the woman had been and he noticed she was gone, and a look of shock filled his face. "W-w-wait a minute... Nno you don't.", he said, his eyes darting back and forth as he tried to find a way to escape from her. He noticed everyone was so entranced with their dancing. "Tell me what kind of trouble.", he said before stopping in his tracks. He refused to move another inch.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm

she arched a brow as he stopped. his stuttering was a bit cute but she didn't let that distract her. she grinned, she could easily hide her fangs, since they could retract, made it easier to hide out in public. , leaning forward and rested her cheek against his she spoke in his ear. '' the kind that any other of our kind would kill you over for risking discovery on us.. '' she leaned back slightly to look at him, ' but i am a little nicer.. now stop being a wimp and start moving. we don't need to draw attention. '' nudging him back again she grabbed his wrist once more before moving past him to drag him in the back. glancing up at the lights above the the rooms, looking for one that was turned off. finding it , she opened the door, pushed him in and followed, closing the door behind her and locked it. the room had no windows, gave total privacy.. '' never met you before.. and here i thought i knew every one of us.. you a newborn?" she eyed him curiously , pointing to a chair. '' sit.. '' the look she gave him pretty much dared him to try something, she would love a good fight.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 pm

His eyes gave way to shock when she mentioned the possible discovery of their kind. He did not give any fight the rest of the way up to the room. "I am not newborn. I was born about 160 some years ago.", he said, glancing quickly around the dimmed room for a chance to escape, but all there was was the single door. He slowly started to inch his way there. "Why are we here?", he said as his red eyes glared into hers. "You know what I did, we have talked. what is there more to do?", he said, and started to fiddle quietly with the door which was now at his back.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 pm

she arched a brow, watching his every movement before she moved up next to him and pulled him away from the door and towards the chair.'' wow that old? and yet nobody seems to have taught you the proper way of hiding evidence of you being there?"she shook her head, pushing him into the chair. '' oh relax. like i said. i am not the kind to just kill you for a little mistake that you obviously seem to not know about. '' she narrowed her eyes at him, leaning down to his level and stared at his eyes before giving a slight smirk.. '' a drunk vampire.. that's a bit hilarious.. '' the smile faded quickly as she stood up and crossed her arms over her chest, thinking for a moment. '' your lucky it was me who found you... and not Jin..''

she rolled her shoulders slightly before glancing at him.. '' your tipsy.. you can sleep here.. no windows so the sun won't get to you'' she eyed him over again.. '' mind explaining why your creator didn't teach you the basics in keeping things... hidden?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Alexander looked up at her with a smirk. "You don't listen well do you?", he said as his eyebrow raised. "I was born this way. My parents were human, and I have been on my own since they died.", he said, his smirk vanishing at the mention of his parents. He blinked for a moment before looking at her again. "And who is Jin?", he said as he rose his shoulders up which both popped. "Why are you wanting me to sleep here and why me?", he said softly. "Why are you helping me?", he said, noticing his words were slurring slightly. "I don't deserve help.", he said attempting to stand up, but her force down on him kept him put.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:20 pm

she frowned'' natural born? '' grinned'' and here i thought i was the only one.. '' when asked about jin she shook her head'' that would be the bartender who is way older them you and would kill you on the spot for leaving that woman dead in the booth. if another human would have found her we would have the authorities all over the place. .'' at his other question she grinned. '' simple.. your drunk. even drunk vampires do stupid things.and i would rather keep you here so you don't do a stupid thing.. y ou can leave when your sobered up.. maybe. if i let you ..'' she was only half teasing on that one. going over to the fridge that was in the room she opened it and dug through it, going to one of the hidden compartments in the back that was used especially for their kind.'' everyone deserves help.. you didn't have the help when you where born.. now is your chance to get it.. you will live alot longer with the stuff i can teach you ahh here we go.. AB positive should do you good. '' she pulled a blood pack out, one of the kinds you normally see in hospitals before tossing it to him. '' cold or warm.. you can heat it up in the microwave. ''

she had the only key to do the door so knew he couldn't get out. '' drink it though , it will help your body work the alcohol out of your system faster. '' when she passed him again she ruffled his hair slightly before taking one of the empty seats in the room, she could feel the sun getting nearer anyways so knew her shift was pretty much over at the bar. '' makes me wonder how you lived this long without detection anyways. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 pm

"Now tell me this.. if you were the only natural born, how are there so many vampires in the world today? You certainly didn't turn them all yourself.", he said quietly. "The drunkness happens whenever you go after the drunk ones, the ones whome seem to have no life besides here. It is not unusual for them to die of drugs or anything really...", he said as he caught the blood pack in his hands. "They are the only ones I tend to go after, because I don't want anyone important to die on my account.", he said, tearing into the blood packet with his teeth which shimmered brightly in the dim room. "Pre-packaged blood doesn't do much good for me. Whether drunk or not, it is best straight from a living person, warm and fresh.", he said, drinking the last drops of blood from the packet. He felt her ruffle his red hair and he looked at her carefully. "As for the detection, several years ago, there was a bit on the news about a boy who killed his parents and drained them of all of their blood...", he said, raising an eyebrow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:48 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly at him'' i am not an idiot i know how it happens.. ahh and what i meant is your the only other one i have met so don't get smart with me.. '' she shrugged as she eyed him.. '' well you may think so but it actually helps.. and yes i do agree it is better from the vein. '' she eyed his teeth slightly before frowning when he talked of the news about the boy.. '' true.. though i think they pretty much forgot about that one.. trust me . our kind is everywhere. its easy enough to hide a story like that. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 pm

"That story was me. I was accused of the murder of my family.", he said softly, looking away from her for a moment before his red eyes returned to her, and studied her carefully. "She is cute...", he thought to himself. He noticed she had eben eyeing him and he looked away again. "So you know how old I am... how old are you?", he said as he looked at her again. He just couldn't seem to keep his eyes away from her for long. "And why have you locked me in here? You seem so adamant on keeping me here."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 am

she frowned '' ahh , but i get the feeling that is not what really happened now is it?" she eyed him slightly before smiling '' wouldn't lock you in here if you weren't so adament about leaving. i am only trying to help.. either take it or leave.. '' shrugged, eyeing him again , she noticed he kept looking at her as well but just chalked it up to him not trusting her though.. '' could always go out and enjoy the music for the rest of the night if you like.. got maybe an hour or so of night left.. '' smiled. '' just as long as you promise not to bite anyone again. i could always arrange a meal for you.. '' she was good about sneaking druggies or whatever off the streets for a good meal. thieves where always better, less affects from the drugs or whatever they where high on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 am

He calmed down slightly. It reassured him that he could leave, but he took no action to do so. "So how old are you? You still haven't told me.", he mentioned again, locking eyed with her for a moment. "You seem to enjoy it here. You seem comfortable.", he said, looking away again. "I am contentedly full by the way. Thank you, though.", he said, meaning not to offend. "The night has done me good thus far, I would be best to not risk it again.", he muttered as he looked at the single bed, and then at her again. "Are you going to stay here all day or are you going to another room?", he asked nonchalantly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 am

she frowned, no one knew her age, not even Jin, she really hated telling anyone her age. '' do you really need to know that?'' she mumbled before sighing. '' nearly two hundred.. a bit older then you yes?" he really had a way of making her feel old. trying not to be a grouch about it she just shrugged it off. '' your welcome, ahhh and well, i sorta live here.. i am a secondary owner of this place.. '' she smiled slightly before nodding a little. '' your welcome.. and i suppose thats wise.. '' when asked about her room she grinned.. '' its about a floor down.. but i could stay in here if you wish. company is better then being alone i suppose. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 am

He looked at her again, then around the room. He hadn't really had company around him in a good time. "You can stay if you want, but what will happen tomorrow evening then? will we part ways so quickly?", he said, quickly blowing off what she said about her age. So this entire place is run by our kind? and yet humans come here? what kind of place--", he cut off, afraid to say something insulting, but it didn't seem right that if the place was ran by vampires why vampires would be condoned for killing here. "What do you besides own this place? you have to do something for fun..", he said quickly in an attempt to change the subject.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:42 am

she arched a brow, taking in all of his questions before answering them.. '' well for one.. this place allows us to live among the humans without any problems.. yes some of our kind come here to feed without fear of getting caught.. '' she frowned.. '' but we make it clear the innocents are not to be touched.. their deaths are... extremely hard to explain. let alone their disappearances. thieves and drunks and druggies on the other hand... some don't really care about.. they just think they moved on to another town to score another hit and such.''she grinned slightly '' something for fun huh.. well.. used to scare teenagers who love to sneak in graveyards, thats fun.. '' she shrugged'' i do go out once in a while , movies and such.. maybe a carnival or theme park... ''

on his first question she just shrugged'' you don't have to leave, could always use the help.. think we have a few of our human employees leaving for better jobs and such.. i could always look for you .. and i wouldn't mind staying with you for the night.. company is always good every now and then... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 am

Alexander listened to her, nodding slightly every now and then. When she mentioned a possible job there, he sort of tossed it around in his head, and said, "I will think about it..." He noticed she kept saying company is good eveery now and then, and nodded. "You can stay...", he said, trying to not seem needy. He didn't want it to seem he needed her to be there, but he wouldn't mind. "My name is Alexander, but you can call me alex if you prefer. What is your name?", he asked calmly as he looked at her again. There was still something about her. He couldn't not look at her. He seemed transfixed on her, but kept trying to look away.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 am

she shrugged '' alright. take your time. '' when asked about her name she gave a slight smile.. '' its Lillian, Lilly for short.'' grinned at his name, it was ironic how she keeps running into alot of people who had Alexander's name. reminded her of Alexander the great..'' nice name..who where you named after? or was it just a name your parents randomly picked?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:40 am

((Bah! short post!))

He locked eyes with her again and blinked. "As far as I remember, it was just a name... it was so many years ago..", he muttered. "I am sure the sun is rising by now, I think it is time for some sleep.", he said with a brief yawn. He looked over at the bed again and internally shuddered a bit. "Do I really want to sleep on that?", he thought to himself, looking at it and then returning his sight to her. "Where will you be if we are both staying here?", he asked with a small smile which showed his fangs.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:52 am

(( eep , sorry XD ))

she arched a brow..'' ahh, hmmm well the couch or the bed.. be glad its not a coffin.. '' she teased.. '' relax, the bed is clean'' she had seen him shudder and wanted to know what was wrong with the bed. '' hmm personally , think i would be on the bed anyways... i hate couches. but doesnt mean i won't take it if your uncomfortable. .. '' he was right, the sun was rising, though since the walls where sound proof she couldn't tell if the club had closed yet or not, she was sure it was nearing the time where they escorted the many party goers out of the building.'' hmm should probably help the bouncer in closing.. ''shaking her head she shrugged'' i think he can handle a few drunks.. hell maybe he will get a girlfriend, cheer him up a bit, think he needs it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:40 pm

He looked over at the couch. It didn't look overly comfortable. It looked as though it was designed more for style. "Since you have been so nice to me thus far, I will take the couch, he said, turning back towards her. He noticed suddenly how there wasn't all that much in the room. There was a mini fridge, a couch in a far corner, a few chairs, and a bed. It seemed almost empty, considering the size. He stood up from the chair, and went down onto the couch. He looked at her, now noticing she was almost on the other end of the room. "Why is the room so big?", he asked, looking into her eyes again, but this time not looking away.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:47 pm

she arched a brow slightly '' your kidding right? oh boy.. '' shook her head as she rubbed the back of her neck slightly before grinning..'' these are privacy rooms hun.. people who use them love space.. lots of it.. more easier to move about and well.. . do what they want.. '' shrugged'' we rent them out every now and then but normally they are used for those who come here.. got drunk.. got a little randy and this just our way of keeping them from ripping their clothes off on the dance floor.. '' grinned slightly .. '' no worries. i meant it when i said the room was clean, every single room in this building gets completely sanitized from top to bottom with special cleaners..''

she eyed the couch slightly before looking at him.. '' the bed is big enough to share.. wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable. and i already promised i wouldn't hurt you so you don't have nothing to fear from me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next