The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 38 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:02 am

He smiled over at Lilly. "Nope, not at all...", he said, looking up into the man's eyes for a moment. "Well you seemed interested in castrating him, love...", he said as he stood up and walked over to her, running his hand across her back slowly. He knew that wherever they were going to pull skin from that it was going to hurt like hell... Doing this made it very difficult for the body to even try to heal itself, and left the wounds open to the elements. "Just don't build it off from where I cut into him love..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 38 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:11 am

'' hmm i will save the castration later, thats a dirty process and i prefer not to get peed on by a scared little boy. cause this ass is certainly not a man.. '' she mattered, he didn't earn the right to be called a man if he hurt women. she moved around before going to his back, rolling her eyes when he began to squirm'' i will hold still if i where you unless you want the blade to go in deeper and oh say nick something'' she growled out,just as she began to follow alex's example on how big of a piece to cut, she was not gentle either when she pulled the square bit of skin off his lower right side of his back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 am

He chuckled softly, hissing her gently along her neck, looking at the man every now and then. "So why did she stay with you then?", he asked, looking coldly into the man's eyes.

"I forced her too...", he said, closing his eyes, waiting for the sting of the blade, before screaming as Alex forced the blade roughtly into the skin, notching out one square inch on his other arm before pulling the skin off, exposing the muscle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm

she half closed her eyes, squirming a little as he kissed along her neck., arching a brow at the mans answer before he began to scream in pain again '' hmmm now see , you just made it worse on yourself. '' she mumbled, wondering why would any man sit there and beat someone for not getting out yet turn around and make them stay,

Turning her head slightly to look over at Alex over her shoulder she gave a slight smile.. '' wonder what else we should ask him that he will surely fail at.. ohhh .. how about how many women has he actually beaten?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 pm

"She had no other choice... she had no job, and she had a child which grew and left her...", he said with hatred in his face. "You women are all the same weaklings!", he shouted, staring at Lilly. Alex looked at the man before punching him in the gut. "Don't you ever speak about her again, slime...", he said before walking down the ladder and running a hand across her shoulders. "You know... seeing you this aggressive is making me frisky...", he whispered into her ear before he bit on his lip and kissed along the other side of her neck, slowly and lightly running the tips of his teeth across her skin.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 pm

She narrowed her eyes at him before relaxing a little as she heard a satisfying grunt from the man when Alex hit him. grinning slightly at him she tried to hold still as he teased her neck, but at the first little touch of the tip of his fangs made her squirm in anticipation. '' hmmmm i could get worse.. could easily show this guy i am not a weakling,, he is like what...nearly two hundred pounds? most of it muscle and maybe some body fat.. could easily throw him around. '' she mumbled, though still a little seething from him comparing her to some meek little woman. reaching over in the tool box she picked up some wire cutters before nudging Alex backwards just a little.

following him though so he could continue to tease her if he wanted, she reached up to place the dull blades of the wire cutters over his right pinky toe., arching a brow she looked up at him'' bet you a weak little woman wouldn't have the stomach to make you bleed a little more and take one of your little piggies?" she barely let the last word out before she snapped the blades shut fast, using her full strength and heard the crunch of the blade forcefully going through bone before his little toe went flying off. she tossed the cutters back on the table as she let him howl in pain. '' and i have no compassion for women beaters.. so you will feel every bit of pain. if you pass out. we will just wait for you to wake up again. '' losing a small toe like that wouldn't hurt him too bad, glancing at Alex she nipped his shoulder lightly '' hmmm you know we will need something hot to burn the wounds to keep him from bleeding out too fast.. i figure by the next couple of hours, depending how much he pisses me off he may be missing a few more toes and possible some fingers.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Hmm... could you?", he asked, raising an eyebrow as he felt her push him backwards, seeing the wirecutters in her hands, he knew this was going to be good.

The man stared at her coldly, his expression suddenly going very alert as he saw the box cutters. He clenched his toes tight, biting his lip to keep the howl of pain coming through, but only bit hard enough to cause himself to bleed, and how louder.

Alex almost swooned, feeling her nipping at his shoulder. "Yeah... I know...", he said, his eyes going wide as the scent of blood was filling the room. He dug through the box of tools, finding an old zippo lighter and a blunt metal object. He held the metal inbetween his hands, and ran it through the fire until it was glowing hot, keeping a small groan from escaping his lips as he cauterized the man's toe. He heard the man scream in pain again. He cast the metal aside, hearing it clink on the floor as he walked up behind Lilly, kissing the back of her neck lightly. "Your turn to ask a question, love..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:41 pm

she bit her lip again, reaching up behind her to run her fingers through his hair as she rubbed back against him, lazily staring up at the man.. '' already did, he didn't answer,, asked him how many he has abused.. .. wonder if i should take his big toe this time. would hurt worse.. '' she wrinkled her nose slightly at the smell of burnt flesh but it wasn't too bad, the blood was sweet smelling so distracted her a bit.. ' too bad we didn't bring something for storage you know.. ' she pointed to the blood before looking up at him.. '' hate to waste a good food source.. .''

picking up the cutters again she reached up to have his big toe in between the blades and squeeze slightly enough to slice into the skin a little. '' wanna answer my question or no? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Alex breathed softly against her neck, taking in her scent a little, smelling the blood mixed with it, he smiled, feeling her rubbing her back against him. "Perhaps...", he said as he gently nibbled at her neck, lightly pinching the skin between his teeth just enough to barely puncture the skin. "Yes, but he won't be drained for quite some time... if you are hungry, then feast, my love.", he said, smiling as he saw her picking up the cutters again.

"You two are v-vampires...", he stuttered, a shiver going through his body as he clearly just now noticed. "What's the point of me answering? I have no pity, I have no respect, or hope to live... I can just hope to die sooner and be free from this hell hole...", he groaned, feeling the dull blades slicing into the skin. He clenched his eyes. "Just do it..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:04 am

she gave a small moan as he barely punctured her skin, squirming now from the pleasure of it she leaned against him more.. '' ooo look he finally caught on, maybe he has a brain in that puny little head of his after all.. ahh now see there is your mistake right there mister. you won't die soon.. we have ways of keeping you through this for days. .. go ahead and do it huh.. think i should oblige your request.'' grinned, allowing her own fangs to show a little before she clamped the blades down, once again hearing the grinding sound of the blades going through bone before the digit popped off and landed on the floor with its smaller one. .''nah hun, not hungry right now. .. well not for blood anyways. . hmm think its your turn love. '' she glanced at him before turning back tot he guy they strung up .. '' interesting.. i barely noticed his little piercings before.. ''

She looked up and down his body, pinpointing each piercing easily , one each in his nipples and a small one in one of his ears, his hair covered that one so it was no wonder she missed it.. '' those would be fun to rip out and very painful.. especially the one that i suspect you have below the belt yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:13 am

He smiled, hearing her small moan. "Yeah, you are stuck with us two lovebirds... we are going to show you how a couple should be before you die you idiot...", he said, hearing the bone crunch inbetween the two blades. "Well then what are you hungry for, love?", he asked in a soft whisper, looking, easily finding the piercings after she did. "Sure... why not...", he said softly with a shrug. "So do you want us to ask questions or not?", Alex asked, looking up at the man.

The man screamed in pain, feeling the bone smash inbetweent he two dull blades. He had tears streaming down his now red face from pain. "No mroe questions... just end this shit...", the man whispered, his spirit obviously broken. His head popped up at the mention of his piercings. "Fucking shit, no...", he said, his body coarsing with pain.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:18 am

she grinned, looking over at alex'' well thats a stupid question if i ever have heard one.. definitely want you thats for sure.. '' she glanced at the man the moment he tensed up at the mention of his piercings being ripped. ' ahh so you do got a bit of fight in you .. you know what i just realized hun?" she stared at the man even though she was clearly talking to alex.

'' wish this was back in the old days where they had all those nifty torture devices.. there was that one that had them lay out on a table, chains attacked to both wrists and legs and you could turn this little wheel that would stretch him slowly and very painfully .. possibly until his limbs would pop off.. then there was that pendulum... . mmmm. plenty of fun nifty devices back in those days. '' she glanced at a pair of needle nose pliars , which would do good in gripping onto the balled tip of the piercings.. '' pull em out slowly , inch by inch or fast to make it burn.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:26 am

He smiled, running a hand across her softly. "And what is that, love?", he asked as he nuzzled her neck softly, running his hands across herback. "True... true... we could recreate those here, though...", he said with a devilish smile. The piercings were giving him another idea entirely... "How about we rip them out and repierce them elsewhere and rip them out again?", he asked, pulling away with a smile on his face. The smell of the blood and the temptation of her were making him a little manic, but he was trying to balance the love and the torture.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:32 am

she arched a brow lightly at that idea'' sounds like a good one to me.. wonder where we would put all those piercings though'' grinned, rubbing back against him slowly '' well bed fun comes to mind. .. recreate those?" frowned, glancing around the old abandoned place. '' perhaps.. will take a little creativitiy but i think we can handle this love.. '' she lightly poked the mans foot on the bottom with one of the wires, just to watch him jerk his feet at the slight sting. '' repiercing will be painful too due to we don't have the right tools.. ooo and that nose one is going to hurt good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:17 am

He smiled. "We could put them everywhere...", he said with a scheming smile. "Yeah... I am sure there is enough bits here that we could recreate the "Rack" but with more... modern impliments, and perhaps have his back on some rusty blades or something...", he whispered gently into her ears, eyeing her and then the man. He was getting more tempted by the second. "Yes, it will be very painful, love...", he said with a soft chuckle as he nipped gently at her ear before pulling away. "Here...", he said, taking the needle-nose pliers, and walking up the ladder, ripping the ones from his ears very swiftly, hearing the small bits of skin ripping and hearing the man scream and groan in pain.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:49 am

she grinned, watching him rip one of the rings out. then watched the trail of blood drip from the mans ear and down his chest. wounds like that did bleed alot but not enough to even make him pass out. '' nice.. alright i will see what i can find around here.'' grinned, moving away from him still listening to the sounds of the mans moans of pain.

It didn't take long before she found a huge role of barbed wire and some thick pieces of wood, she already had a pile of rusted saws and blades.. '' you know.. gunna be a bit hard putting it together quickly without power.. but i think i can find some hammers and such. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 pm

He grinned, seeing her gathering the things he needed. He took the wirecutters, slicing off precise amounts of wire, before wrapping them around the man's wrists and ankles, leaving them loose enough so that if he struggled it would slice against the skin. "Just a very elementary version, but cruel all the same, love....", he said softly, looking her over for a moment, biting his lower lip before hearing the man's groans and pleads for freedom or death.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:40 am

she grinned, catching his looks and did her own looks to him as well, slowly looking him over before glancing at the man. '' aww seems like he don't like our idea's hun. '' teased, going over to Alex and wrapped her arms around his middle, pressing her front to his back as she rested her chin on his shoulder and lightly rubbed her cheek against his. '' mmmm don't matter, as long as it tortures the man i am game. mmm'' she wrinkled her nose slightly as she glanced to the front of his pants, seeing a slow wet spot form. '' heh , he pissed himself.. was wondering how much longer it was going to take to do that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:30 am

He turned, seeing her looking him over shortly after he had to her. "Darn... I guess we will just have to try harder...", he said, giving a small sigh of relaxation, feeling her pressing against him. He gave a sniff to the air, a growl of disgust escaping his lips. "Well... seems one thinks he is a child, huh? Unable to hold his damn bladder!", he shouted, going to the toolbox and rummaging, finding a rag which he soaked with kerosene and put on a small metal stand, putting it under that wet spot in between the "man's" legs, and setting it on fire. "That should dry that spot up real nicely..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:44 pm

She grinned'' trying harder might give him a hard attack.. mmmm '' she wrinkled her nose at the smell of the Kerosene when he soaked the rag in it, before watching him light it on fire and the man trying his best to keep the flame away from his groan. even if it wasn't a large flame. '' mmm well maybe we scared it out of him, '' oh she was being lazy in torturing the man, making him wait and wonder what would happen to him next.

she went over to one of the old work bench tables and cleared it off before sitting on it, picking up several items to study them before eying some nails scattered about. oddly enough those ones where not stuck together for the nail gun. '' mmm shame i don't have a sling shot or something.... now then.. what are we going to do with him.. '' she eyed the man over again , seeing the patches of skin missing from him, and even watched as a rat came scuttering out to take off with one of the mans toes that where sitting on the floor.. '' he is boring me love.. make him do something. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:24 am

"I don't care if we scared it out of him.... little boys are the only ones whom cannot control their bladder... not this self proclamed man...", he said with a growl. He raised an eyebrow for a moment. "Here... give me two of the nails real quick....", he said, looking briefly in a far and dark corner of the room and finding two bowed pieces of wood, and a few springs in another corner. "I can nail the two boards together, and use the springs to make a slingshot... if you want to, of course...", he said, raching over and taking a nail from the table at her words. "I will make him do something....", he said, reaching off to the side of the toolbox and finding a sledge hammer.

"I'll make him do something...", he said, with the nail and sledgehammer in hand, he walked over to the male, pushing the nail against the man's shin slowly, but strongly enough to get it to stick into the skin. "This is gonna hurt...", he whispered, taking a few steps back, and taking a swing with the sledgehammer at the nail.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:56 pm

She arched a brow slightly '' mmmm homemade slingshot, would be nice, and fun '' grinned, handing over the nails to him even as she leaned back and watched him. '' mmmm true, he is a man, well.. sorta.. '' she nearly jumped when the man screamed bloody murder when the sledgehammer hadn't even hit the nail yet, oh his voice got a pitch higher however when the nail emedded itself in his knee cap.

Hearing bones crack and watching blood run down from the hole in his knee had her squirming a bit on the table, her excitement going up another notch or two as she watched him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:42 pm

((Lof.. shin, not kneecap))
"Really, now? I would have thought otherwise... this ... boy is not a man... simply a clever disguise...", he said, putting a hand to his ear as he heard the man scream, trying to hear every little tone that escaped the boy's throat. The smell of blood was starting to become thick and intoxicating in the air, whilst Alex tried his best to stay under control. He reached for the pieces he had set onto the floor, and began to manufacture an oversized slingshot, doing it quickly, but sturdy enough to fling some sharp objects at the man. He looked at Lilly for a momment, smiling. "Hmm... this boy's blood is smelling sweetly, my dear...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:37 pm

(( eep whoops XD ))

she grinned, reaching over to tug him closer and lightly nip his neck.. '' yes it is. , almost as sweet as you love..'' teased, watching him to the make shift sling shot. his screams no matter how high pitched they where, really didn't bother her much since she knew how to tune it out. '' ahh but sadly i do not want blood from one who pee's himself. '' wrinkled her nose again before nipping his shoulder lightly this time, keeping herself busy by running her hands over his chest and shoulders.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:40 am

He gave a playful moan, feeling her teeth against his neck. The smell of the blood was starting to get to him a little as he nuzzled her neck softly, gently running the tips of his fangs against her neck. "I do not either, but yours is sounding fantastic...", he said softly, hearing her heartbeat which got his mind on the blood going through her veins right now. He barely even noticed her hands roaming over his chest and shoulders as he lightly bit at her neck, drawing a small amount of blood. He gave a small moan to the taste as hsi hands roamed over her back.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next