The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 39 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:30 pm

she shivered in pleasure from the small nip to her neck, making her squirm as she pulled him closer, this time sliding her hands under his shirt, lightly raking her nails over his muscular body. '' mmmm glad you think so love. '' squirming a little more to the edge of the table she tugged her jacket off and tossed it aside, it was bothering her at the moment as she nuzzled and nipped his own neck, drawing a little bit of blood before she worked his shirt slowly up. ''' mmmm but i think your even better. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 39 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 pm

He closed his eyes, taking in the sweet scent of her blood, his body giving a shiver as he felt her hands on his bare skin. He openned his eyes, feeling her moving around, he saw her taking her jacket off pulling away gently before feeling her nuzzling his neck. His eyes got wide for a moment, before relaxing, feeling her teeth puncturing ths kin as he allowed her to take off his shirt. "Oh, really now?", he asked with a playful smile as he kissed gently at her neck, and slowly kissed his way up to her lips, before giving a passionate and long kiss.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:33 pm

she laughed softly against his lips. '' ohhh yes.. my favorite flavor.. '' teased, nipping his lower lip , kissing him slowly as she slid her hands over his bare back now, gently raking her nails over his skin, '' mmmmm. and i know you enjoy it anyways. '' teased, sliding her hands over his backside now before sliding to the front to rub her palm over the front of his jeans, cupping him n her palm as she rubbed and teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm

He could taste his own blood as his hands slowly started to roam over her body, giving a shiver of pleasure at the feeling of her fingers dancing over his back. "Always...", he muttered softly, his eyes openning as he felt her hand slip into his jeans, and begin to tease him. He raised an eyebrow for a moment, feeling her teasing fingers over him caused him to stiffen almost immedietely. He moaned softly. "So... we are really going to do this, huh? Now that we have an audience?", he asked in a soft whisper as his hands gripped at her top, and slowly removed it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 pm

'' hmmm?.. '' looking up at him she frowned for a moment, before looking over his shoulder then grinned'' ahh whoops.. i sorta forgot about him.. meh.. think he is in too much shock to really care anyways.. '' shrugged and nuzzled his neck stroking him again as he stiffened. '' heh, besides you should see were's get into it. they don't care if they have a whole room full of people.. '' she lifted her arms up to help him remove her shirt before she went back to teasing him again. '' unless of course your embarrassed?" now she was challenging him, once again forgetting about their little victim who was just hanging there and fighting to actually not pass out from shock.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:24 pm

He raised an eyebrow for a moment. "True...", he said, feeling her stroking him, he gave a soft barely audible moan against her ears. "I'd really rather not, love...", he whispered, his hands gently caressing her breasts. "Me... with you... never embarassed, just concerned for everyone else...", he said softly as his fingers gently traced around her nipples as he nipped softly at her neck, drawing blood once more. His other hand trailed down her spine, and slowly went to her ass, gripping softly before slipping it's way inside the clothing and gripping at the bare skin.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:29 pm

she laughed before moaning from the bite, squirming against him as she felt her own blood leaving a thin trail running down her chest and in between her breasts. . His touches and teasing's where arousing her even more, moving her hands to the front of his pants, popping the zipper and button easily as she nipped his chest lightly . '' good, don't want you to be embarrassed.. and why concerned for everyone else?.. heh , think they might go blind or something from seeing us?", now she was teasing even as she felt his hands on her bare ass under her pants.

licking her lower lip slightly she slowly pushed his pants over his hips before returning her fingers back to his length, stroking and teasing him . she was enjoying his attentions.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:42 pm

He nuzzled her neck for a moment, seeing the trail of blood going down her chest, which he quickly and eagerly dragged his tongue in between her breasts, catching the trail, and going back to her neck. "Have you ever been in an awkward situation where you are in the same room as a couple ... having fun? It is really awkward...", he said softly, looking down, seeing that his pants were now undone, and feeling her nipping at his chest. His eyes followed her hands as his travelled from her ass to her front, quickly unbuttoning her pants, giving a soft moan as he felt her teasing him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:45 pm

(( eep gotta go to work, i will post when i can XD through my phone of course but its going to be on my other account. Silverwolf.. so don't freak out lol. ))

she shivered and groaned in delight at the feel of his tongue following the blood trail. '' hmm ? .. ahh first time yes it was awkward.. . but you get used to it.. its a new experience and just remember our little friend is not making out. '' she teased, putting her hands on the table and lifted her ass up to let him wiggle the pants off of her, as she watched him. '' mmmm besides didn't you say something about showing him how a real man treats a woman ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:58 pm

He kissed the wound on her neck gently. "Yes, but It is awkward for the person in the room with that couple.... whatever...", he said, wanting to end the conversation for n ow and just concentrate on her as he slipped her pants off once she allowed him. He raised an eyebrow for a moment, before nodding. "Yes, I suppose I did...", he said softly as he slowly kissed from her neck down to her right nipple, gently sucking on it, and running the tip of his tongue over it. "You almost shimmer in this dark room, like some rare gem, standing out before the rest...", he mumbled.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:05 pm

she let him drop the topic for now,just leaned back on her hands before giving a moan of pleasure as the warmth of his mouth went over her nipple. giving a slight growl she squirmed against him. using her legs to pull him closer. .."wicked mouth you have there. mmmm and what do you mean by that love?"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:10 pm

He looked up, feeling the vibrations of her moan rippling through her body, before feeling her squirm, and feeling her legs pulling himcloser, forcing him back up to her lips as he smiled. "What else could I mean besides you are beautiful?", he asked softly, gently leaning into a kiss, slowly deepening it as his hands drifted over her breasts and her stomach, and he remembered her mood swings earlier, thinking about how she might be pregnant. "You are and forever will be... my love...", he whispered gently, slowly sinking his way back down to her breasts, gently nibbling on the tip of her nipple, holding it in between his teeth.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 pm

she kissed him back slowly, enjoying his words before watching him move down to her breast again, the slight sting from his teeth just added more to the pleasure and nearly made her go cross eyed. "bloody hell, if i didn,t know better i would swearing you where sucking up for something. ."grinned reaching over to run her fingers through his hair. " but you dont have to stop. im enjoying it"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:25 pm

He looked up at her, seeing her eyes go weird for a moment. "Sucking? I can do sucking...", he said as he gently at first began to suck on her nipple, before gently puncturing her nipple with a fang, quickly sucking up and blood. "I don't plan to stop...", he said teasingly as he pulled away and shifted toward her other breast, slowly raking his teeth down toward her nipple.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 pm

she hissed in pleasure and pain as she felt his fangs sink into her nipple nearly making her scream from it. panting softly she squirmed and rubbed against him as much as she could. " not what i meant but bloody hell that felt good" mumbled, blushing brightly as she ran her hand down his back moving around to his fron so she could tease and stroke him.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 pm

He looked up from her, a small droplet of blood dripping from h is mouth and onto her breast, which he quickly looked down and lapped up, gently sucking and kissing on her breast as he did so. He shifted a little to allow her free reign so she could do whatever she wanted to him. "I think he's asleep now...", he said, briefly pointing back to their victim, before returning his attention back to her and her teasing hands.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 pm

she gave a slight grunt."so? i am not paying attention to him" mumbled as she leanes up and ran her fangs over his neck, every now and then giving a nip. " more interested in what i have in my hand and where it needs to go. teased. giving him a gentle tug as she watched him.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:17 pm

He moaned softly, a shiver running through his body as he felt her sharp fangs across his neck, nipping on her breasts everytime she nipped. He looked up at her words, giving a grunt at her tug, he smiled softly. "That eager, are we, love?", he asked, brushing his hands over her before one hand went down to her inner thighs, gripping softly at the skin there, inching closer and closer to her clit.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:49 pm

she groaned again as he teased her. " oh definitely and if i dont get what i want i fear i may get grouchy again. teased bitting her lip as she felt his hand inching slowly up.he was driving her nuts. leaning up she lightly licked a spot on his chest efore suddenly sinking her fangs in.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:59 pm

He gave a playful chuckle. "well we certainly don't want you to be grouchy, do we?", he asked softly, inching back a little as she sat up, watching her closely, his eyes wide with a mix of shock, pain, and pleasure as he let out a loud groan, his hand immediately digging into her clit.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:03 am

she moaned against his chest as she felt his fingers digging into her. bitting down a little more before catching the blood she squirmed against him, grabbing his hips now and tugging him forward as much as she could.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:46 am

He moaned, feeling her tongue lapping up his blood. His eyes opened wide in shock, just quick enough to pull his fingers from her as he felt her pull on his hips, forcing him into her. He let out a long groan as he penetrated her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:58 am

she gave a groan of pleasure as he went into her, giving a satisfied sigh as she wrapped her legs around his waist, sliding her hands over his chest once more before leaning up to lightly kiss him. '' mmm sorry , didn't mean to surprise you love.. gotta admit though you looked like you enjoyed it a bit. '' she definitely did, slipping her fingers into his hair again she kissed him again , nipping his lower lip slowly before running her tongue lightly over it.. '' you know i love ya hun. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:07 pm

He moaned softly, his hands bracing himself against the table so he wouldn't fall completely forward. He took in a small breath, feeling her hands over him. "Yeah...", he muttered softly, completely off guard, relaxing at her fingers in his hair. He gave a gentle groan as he felt her nip at his lower lip. He looked at her lovingly. "You know I love you too...", he said, gently pushing her to lay down onto the table as he leaned down over her. His hands slowly slid over her body as he began to rock his hips gently against hers.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:23 pm

(( wee found out last night that posting through m y phone drains my battery XD. i gotta start bringing my charger to work with me now. ))

she smiled warmly at his words, and following the push he did , she laid down completely , watching him and squirming as his hands went over her body, '' mmm i know, its how we work so good together love. '' she gave a small groan as he began to gently move against her, the pleasure felt like heaven, though it was slow, she was enjoying it greatly as she pushed her hips up against his a little. '' think i am bloody lucky to have found you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next