The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm

((Yeah, all of my posts after two thirty were on my phone...))His hands lingered over her breasts before drifting over her stomach, and meeting each other at his hips, his thumbs barely brushing against the very edge of her clit. "I think so too...", he mumbled softly, giving a soft moan as he felt her hips move against his a little. "You, lucky? I think I am lucky for you to have found me, love...", he whispered softly, as he widened his stance to be a little more stable as he leaned over her again, his mouth grazing against her nippled before he bit gently on them.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 40 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm

she groaned and arched against him to press more against his mouth.bitting her lower lip as she continued to watch him." how so?" he was making it hard to think but she didnt care, it felt damn good and she didn't want him to stop. she moved her hips again very aware of his thumbs playing with her clit." gah tease.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:02 pm

He groaned softly against her breasts, barely hearing her words. "Before you, I knew no love...", he muttered softly. His hips moved a little quicker, encouraged by her arching against him. "Hmm... I do not look to tease, only to please...", he mumbled softly, flicking his tongue over her nipples, lightly sucking on them before he pulled away, kissing his way up to her neck, and sinking his fangs in, tasting her blood.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:46 am

she panted and moaned as he picked up the pace''definitely .. pleasing.. '' shivering in delight with his mouth on her breasts, teasing her and feeling him move up to her neck , feeling his fangs in her neck she moaned again arching up hard against him again as she suddenly climaxed from the overload of pleasure, raking her nails down his back and digging them into his hips.'' bloody hell.definitely good at this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 am

His arms moved to pull her against him as he felt her suddenly climax. He let out a groan as he felt her nails digging into his back, and then into his hips. He pulled away from her neck slowly and gently. He gave a smile, his teeth glistening with a small shade of red. He kissed her neck where he had just bit, and slowly kissed his way down to her breasts, looking up at her while he did so to see her reaction as he gently ran his tongue across her nipple before wrapping his lips around it and gently sucking. He continued to thrust into her as he did this, keeping the same pace as his hips rocked against her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:48 pm

she kept her eyes on him, breathing heavily still as she watched him, noticing the glisting of blood on his fangs, which didn't bother her a bit, only made her squirm a little more from his earlier bite. licking her lips she groaned again from his kisses and feeling him move down to her breast, which was sensitive and when he started to suck on her breast she arched up against him moaning again , nearly pushing her breast more against his mouth as one hand moved to his hair and lightly slid her fingers t hrough the silky strands. . as he kept pace as usual he sent little waves of pleasure through her body again , making it hard for her climax to end as it slowlly subsided.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:42 pm

He kept his eyes trained on her as he flicked his tongue against her erect nipple, loving to hear her heavy breathing and the rising and falling of her chest. His eyes went wide as he felt her arch against him again, before taking the hint and sucking a little harder, running his tongue around the nipple teasingly which almost seemed to throb against his tongue. He closed his eyes, relaxing as he felt her fingers through his hair, panting quietly though his nose. He gently stopped sucking on her nipple before smiling, and kissing his way over to her other breast.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:21 am

she bit her lip and groaned softly as he sucked harder on her nipple, which made her squirm under him a little. she watched him, nearly laughing when he slowly kissed his way over to her other breast. '' mmm babe think you spoil me... now your making me want to just hurry up and go home and enjoy the night with you .. '' grinned , licking he rlips lightly before tugging him up a little to kiss him slowly .. '' mmm soo i think we should just.. kill the guy off , get rid of him and go home.. i rather like this attention alot better. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:37 pm

He looked up, smiling lightly. "Well... is it a bad thing to be spoiled? I am just showing how much I truly love you...", he said softly, looking at her neck and seeing her blood which seemed to glow on her pale skin. He took in abreath, feeling her tug him up and he kissed her passionately before pulling away. "I think he will probably die off soon anyways, love...", he said softly, giving a smile. "I will give you as much of this attention as you want, love...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:16 pm

she nodded slowly smiling as she gently nibbled his lower lip. " think your right. and look not a single bite from us on him.mmm and if the police find him. well.. he is in gang territory. they will just write it off as a gang war casualty. " oh she couldnt wait to get all the attention she wanted. lightly kissing him again she gave him a gentle nudge.. " find our clothing will you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 am

He smiled lightly. "I am surprised than neither of us bit him... actually...", he said softly sa he pulled away from her after he kissed her back. "Although I would think this strange for gang activity... stringing him up and torturing him? Usually gangs are blantant and just outright dead...", he said shrugging as he began looking on the dirty floor for their clothes, and tossing bits of clothes to her. "I am finding more of yours than mine, love...", he said, looking over the floor before finding his pants and pulling them on.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:20 am

she bit her lip when he pulled away before laughing as he tossed her clothes at her but only found his pants.. she looked around and located his shirt and held it up for him.. '' hehe hmmmm got it for you love.. mm and yes there are gangs who do this... depends on how you piss them off.. they will make an example out of you in whatever way they want. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:53 pm

He took his shirt, hearing her laughter and he raised an eyebrow. "Meh... I guess it'll do... I really wanted to slowly cut his head off though...", he said, clicking his tongue as he looked back and saw the hung figure sitting still. The smell of blood and urine filled the place in it's entirety. He gave a snort of the air before sighing. "This was fun though... I did so love seeing a bit of your darker side, love...", he said, holding out a hand as he gave a small bow to assist her down from the table. He looked up, giving a smile. "But, alas, do let's leave from here, the smell of urine is getting to me...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:32 pm

she grinned as she finished getting her things and hearing what he had wanted to do to the man.. '' mmm you can still do that love you know.. but that is completely up to you . '' took his hand and lightly nuzzled his neck as he helped her down .. '' mmm yea i am not exactly fond of that smell either.. ''nipped his neck as she relaxed, she felt damn good., and really didn't want to do anything to spoil that feeling.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:42 pm

He shrugged absentmindedly. "To do so would be to endure the smell of urine even longer... I don't even know if he is still alive...", he said, looking to her for a moment, feeling her nip at his neck. He held her to him for a moment before patting her shoulder. "Come on, love... let's go...", he said as he started for the door at the end of the floor they were on. He looked back, and out of the corner of his eye, he could have sworn he saw the guy move. He shrugged it off and stopped at the door, waiting for her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

She glanced back at the man hanging there before shrugging, . nuzzling his neck she smiled.. '' true, and i am not very fond of that smell either.. besides if he is still alive, he is in so much shock it will most likely kill him later, that and the loss of blood. '' moving with him she nudged the door open before takin ga huge breath of the fresh air that slipped in'' mmmmm definitely better, nice and clean.. come on love, being what we are, we can easily get home by walking. .. well back to the hotel anyways"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 am

He took in a breath of fresh air, suddenly realizing how dank and suppressive the air in the old warehouse was. "I guess we can walk... if you want to, love...", he said softly with a smile, holding out a hand for her to take. The streets were quiet and he knew it was late... or early, depending on how you looked at it. The streets were almost silent, except for the wailing police siren here and there. Instinctively he rubbed his hands against his pants, as to rub off any possible blood from his hands. The streetlights flickered off and on in disrepair, and it was now that the area itself had acquired that same atmosphere that the warehouse had, opressive, and dark.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm

she watched him fidget a little before sliding her hand in his.. '' relax love.. i been doing this for years and have never once been caught.. '' she forgot he was a bit younger then her. which once again made her feel old. sighing. she shook her head and tugged him along, ignoring the flickering lights, her eyes scanned the shadowed area's around them, though she was comfortable in the dark , still, people could hide just as well as vampires.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 pm

He raised an eyebrow, giving a small sigh. "So you like to torture people, then?", he asked softly, hearing something and seeing a scawny and very dirty older man running at them with a rusty knife in his hands. He openned his mouth, giving a cackling and raspy laugh. His eyes were crazy and wide. "Y-you'll give meh all yer money, or I'll- I'll cut yeh!", the man exclaimed, obviously more happy to see them than Alex was to see him. He fought the urge to punch the man in his throat for some reason, but it would seem like punching a defenseless child to him. He raised a curious brow for a moment, before politely saying "I don't have any money...", he said, looking at Lilly for a moment. "Want to fly love? I really don't want an old man to follow us to the hotel...", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 pm

she sighed and looked to him shaking her head. " no i dont like to torture people. but i have learned the art of it.. kinda had to really. sorta one of those things you pick up when you live as long as i have.. also it helps keep you alive too." she turned and frowned at the old man,easily and quickly snatching the knife before he could hurt himself with it. let alone others.."give me that. shame on you. " it didnt take much for her to easily snap the blade and toss it in a nearby dumbster.she was even quicker to pull out a few bills and tuck them in his ratty shirt while he appeared stunned. " here buy yourself some food"

with that she dismissed him and looked back.."sure love. i actually enjoy the flight"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 pm

The old man stood there for a moment, before pulling out the money and ran off yelling and screaming in joy. Alex raised his eyebrow for a moment, turning his attention to Lilly. "You know he will probably just b uy drugs, right?:, he asked, hearing her reply, his wings burst from his back in a spray of blood which shimmered red in the glistening moonlight which peeked from behind the clouds. "Ready?", he asked gently with a smile as the wings spread out, almost blocking off the whole street with their span.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 pm

she blinked and wiped a few droplets of blood from her cheek from his wings. " heh. no.. more like food and beer.. i couldnt detect any drugs on him..trust me on this. his eyes where not glazed over either and he wasnt itchy or twitchy from any withdrawels. . " moving closer to him she slid her arms around his neck and lightly nuzzled his throat. giving it a small gentle nip. " yup ready"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm

He turned, seeing her wipe his blood from her cheek. He shrugged. "Actually surprising...", he muttered softly, his hands sliding around her and holding her to him against her back. He let out a soft chuckle, feeling her nip at his throat as the wings forced against the thick oppressive air around them and moved them upward, into the cool air, and soft breezes. The moon continued to peek behind the clouds shyly. "So just the hotel then, or do you need to feed, my love?", he asked softly as they picked up a little speed. His wings spanned out wide, catching breezes which pulled them up higher as he held her steadily to him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:10 pm

she grinned as she closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling. " mmm just the hotel. i am good on feeding for now. unless you need it?" she glanced at him before giving another gentle nip. enjoying the moment really and had already pushed the old man from her mind.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:18 pm

He smiled. "No, I am fine, love... I can still taste you.", he said softly as he saw the large hotel which was lit up and easily spotted from the height. His wings adjusted accordingly to turn them in the right direction, but remained spread out to keep catching the steady wind which brought them higher and higher into the night sky. A few hundred feet higher than them and just a bit behind was a large passenger jet filled with people and soaring through the skies. Within a few moments they were over the hotel and he circled above it for a moment before clutching her tightly to him. "Stay calm...", he whispered as he went into a steep dive, his wings folding in behind them as they gained speed, ready to hit the concrete below head-first. It wasn't until almost the last minute that his wings spread open and allowed him to gently release her onto the sidewalk before landing next to her, his wings folding away almost immedietely.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next