The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

2 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 25 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by insomvamp Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 am

He nodded lightly, understanding. "Yeah... but the thing is, we can't prepare enough...", he said softly, looking over at her, smiling before he watched her blush. "It is how the child actually get's his immunity to work...", he said, trying to keep himself from blushing. "Huh? Sure... we can do that...", he said with a smile. "No... I am minimalistic... I don't really need much of anything...", he said with a smile. "The van?", he asked. "Not that I have noticed yet... Probably a tune up, since I don't know how long it was for sale for, or when the last one was, but it seems to run fine...", he muttered softly. "Want to go on in to the store?", he asked softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 25 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 pm

she blushed a little harder at his words before shrugging.. '' yea i know, its natural , .. heh and i know your minimalistic. but if you want anything don't hold back on asking ok ?.. even if its small i don't mind.. '' Checking the owners manual book she found int he glove box she gave a sigh of relief when in the back it listed all the dates when it had been last tuned up.. '' well , it says here, its last tune up was about a month or two ago.. well a full tune up anyways.. we could always get it checked out by the nearby mechanic's shop. won't cost much for a once over. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25