The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) Empty a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:21 am

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) Fantasy-Women-63653

Shea slowly opened her eyes, hoping she was back at home and no longer in the hell hole she had been in for the last six months, to her dismay, she was still in her hell hole. scowling she rubbed her forehead before rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It still felt like it just been yesterday when she was captured by the vampires, they didn't even have to say anything to her for her to know why, she was the daughter of the alpha in her pack, one of the most powerful packs living on the land, the vampires wanted them gone, she was being used as a leverage as well as a constant food supply, grimacing slightly at that thought she rubbed her wrists, the wounds had long healed but she could still feel the pain of vampire teeth ripping into her flesh just to get to her warm blood in her veins. She hated this place, and hated the men who had captured her. She glanced out the barred window in her room, seeing the moon was high but she couldn't shift, the collar around her neck made sure of that. Slowly sitting up she ignored the small rattling of a chain that was hooked to her ankle.She was no longer sore, her sleep healed her completely again, thankfully, she got tired of her ribs being broken every other week just because the head vampire got pissed off at her and her stubborn pack. She really couldn't blame them since her pack held alot of pride for their family and honor. they would never sell anyone out. Neither would she which is why she got most of the beatings every day. Hearing someone approach her silvery eyes focused on the door, not much she could do, she was still weak, not up to her full strength , not even with the help of the full moon ahead. It was all because they fed from her daily and barely fed her enough food to keep her alive, she had already lost more weight then she wanted to.

The two vampires who came in where the same as always, one short and pudgy , with hardly any hair, the other tall and well built, he was one of the few that liked to kick her around, the others usually cheered him on to continue the beating, she resisted the urge to curl her lip up at them, wishing she could change into her wolf form and tear them to shreds. The taller one grinned as he eyed her'' hey look Ed, she still has some spunk even after six months, going to be fun tonight i think, '' she tried to dodge their hands but that earned her a backhanded slap to the face once they got a hold of her, blinking back the stars and tasting blood in her mouth she stopped struggling as they unhooked the chain from the wall before dragging her out of the room, not caring if she tripped over her own feet.

the pudgy one named Ed just snorted , keeping his grip tight on her upper arm as they dragged her, '' atleast the boss shares her with us. her blood is good and i am always craving it. '' she cringed at that thought, already knowing what was going to happen and where they where taking her. When they arrived in the dining hall she was shoved on the floor in front of a large chair where another vampire sat, this one was the Master vamp, the head of the group , or as they call him, the boss, whatever he says or orders them to do,they do it. She managed to slowly pull herself up in a sitting position on her knees as she slid a glance to the boss's right, His right hand vampire stood there, he was a strange one she thought, he never took blood from her, and never laid a harsh hand on her, but she was used to him, unknown to his boss and the others, he would usually visit her every other day, mostly on the days she was brutally beaten and drained. He would talk to her, never touching her, telling her she wouldn't be there long, she liked his voice.. for a vampire atleast, he was still strange. Averting her gaze quickly though she stared at the floor, waiting for the boss to do whatever he wanted.

Victor studied the she-wolf before him, he was still fuming from earlier when he received the letter from her pack , telling him they refuse to once again leave the territory without a fight. He glanced at the bruise already forming on her cheek and the busted lip, He knew it took alot of force to bruise a werewolf, but didn't care for her one way or the other, she was a meal to him until he got bored of her and would kill her. Leaning forward he reached out, smirking slightly at her involuntary cringe away from that she tried. Grabbing a fist full of her hair at the back of her head he jerked her head back, forcing her to stare up at him, '' your father is becoming a big thorn in my side little Shea.. he still refuses to leave, even for the life of his daughter. such pride he has.. '' he jerked her up even more, enjoying the look of pain on her face as he brought her forward, knowing she wouldn't fight since she didn't have the required strength for it. He loved to keep her that way, submissive and highly humiliating for a she-wolf who was to be an alpha sometime in the future. '' i am beginning to think your father don't care for you at all dear.. '' he sneered, though knew it wasn't true, her father cared, he even tried to attack his home while they slept during the day to get his daughter back. foolish creatures they where. Narrowing his eyes at her he glanced at the blood on her lip again as hunger gnawed at his gut. '' your lucky i can't kill you right now or i lose my control, what little i have on your father anyways. '' he bared his fangs, letting her see his intent before he yanked her forward harshly again ,enjoying her cry of pain as he sank his fangs into her throat.

Shea couldn't help the pained cry that slipped past her lip, they never did gentle bites and she never expected them too, she should be used to it by now but the fact is , she wasn't, she would never be prepared for the shocking pain of their fangs ripping savagely through her skin to get to her veins. She stayed still as much as possible, closing her eyes and trying to ignore the horrible pain at her throat that radiated down to her arms and chest. it didn't take long for Victor to get full, he pulled away from her harshly , ripping skin even more with his fangs before he licked his lips and allowed her to collapse on the ground at his feet, still bleeding though it would soon stop as her healing kicked in. she forced her eyes open, looking up at his right hand vampire. using him as a distraction.

Victor licked his lips again , wiping at the corner of his mouth before looking over to his left at his right hand man who always stood by him, '' you should feed from her, it will satisfy your hunger like no other blood we have had before,, ask Ed and Gerald. they have tasted her. ' he glanced to the two that brought her in, before looking up at his right hand man again.. , reaching down he picked up Shea's wrist, pulling her over to him more and held her arm out for him.. '' taste, trust me you will like it. ''

She stared at him still, now wondering if he would actually do it, just to satisfy his boss, she almost wanted to plead with him to go ahead and get it done with so she can go back to her room and sleep. she was already tired and fighting to not pass out. she wouldn't blame him if he took some of her blood, if it kept him out of trouble she wouldn't care, she liked him more then the others even though weres and vamps tend to not get along. Only thing she was hoping for though was for him to keep his promise he had made months ago to help her get out of there, though she doubted he knew she had been awake when he promised thought, he probably thought she had been unconscious still from the beating she had received that night. shaking the thoughts out of her head she looked up at him, and waited....

(( there ya go XD you can be victors right hand man. lets see how well this one works out if you wanna get it.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:45 am

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) Vampire-2

Eric had followed the leader since he first ran into them centuries ago. He listened to every command obyed every order. He did some terrible things in his past and he was now growing tired of it all. He stood by and watched his leader take the Pack leaders daughter. One thing he didn't expect or like at all was how they treated her always beating and feeding off her. He couldn't do anything about it. If he dissobyed he would be banished like it really mattered to him anyway. He had places he could return too and the vampires there were much more civil. Every night the goons would beat her and eed off her he would sneek down and visit her..Each time telling her that it would be over soon and she would be out of this terrible place.

He watched as she was dragged into the leaders quarters. He already knew what was going to happen and didn't like it a bit. He looked to her his face saddened as she stared at him. He then looked to his leader seeing him off her wrist to him. Even as intoxicating her blood smelt he shook his head refusing it.."I already fed." He says as he then looked to her once more his eyes locking on to hers..He then jsut snapped the red scar below his left eye started to glow slightly as did his eyes. It was like a flash and the leaders right hand man along with the two other goons were laying dead with stakes in their hearts. He then grabbed his leader by his throat slamming him to the ground baring his fangs. "Don't even speak...If served you for years with the promise that things would change...And only submitted to you out of respect..I have more then a century on you fool.." He growled as he eyed him..."I'm takeing her out of here...I'm sick of everything you've been doing...And I can't take it any longer....I'm going to let you live..But it is you thats going to leave this land...And if you refuse I'll kill everyone of you here." He growled his eyes glowing even more before landing a fist between the eyes of his ex-leader knocking him unconsious and cracking his skull.

His eyes then looked to the woman on the floor. He walked over to her lifting her into his lap and biting his wrist holding it infront of her mouth.."Drink..It will heal you completly." He says as he looked to her.."Just do it...I can't get us both out of here if you can't stand." He says as he looked to the door hearing guards beating on it. He knew she would refuse..HE healed his wrist looking to the window that was open..."Damn it the sun will be up soon..." He muttered as he walked over grabbing a big black cloak putting it on and pulling the hood over his head that draped...After making sure his entire body was covered he walked back over to her picking her up into his arms and jumping out the window just as the guards broke the door down. After falling a good 6 stories he easily landed on his feet with her still in his arms. After that everything around them blurred as he ran faster then humanly possible.

It didn't take long and he walked into a cave with her still in his arms. The sun had just came up and bairly creaked into the cave. He walked over to and sat down with her in his arms. Since the sun was out he grew very tired and was out like a light almost instantly.

(hope thats ok)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:57 pm

(( hehe oh yea me likey))

Shea couldn't believe what was happening, one moment she was being offered like another meal to the vampire, the next two of the goons where dead and the boss was out cold with a cracked skull, she was already struggling to stay awake, though when he offered his wrist to her she refused, she closed her eyes, not wanting to watch him heal his own wrist, she was afraid of what was going to happen if those guards busted their way in here and he was not gone.

The moment she felt him pick her up she forced her eyes open, not moving, just laying limp in his arms, since she felt the effort alone to even move would have her out cold. she looked around before sucking in a breath as he lept through the window with her, snapping her eyes closed again she hoped they wouldn't hit the ground hard, it wasn't until after he was already running that she realized they where already on the ground, keeping her eyes closed to keep from getting dizzy with how fast he moved she drifted on and off from being conscious.The last thing she remembered was laying in his arms as he sat down before she passed out.

It wasn't until late in the afternoon that she woke and her body had time to replenish some of the blood stolen from her, that she woke, groaning softly as she moved, wincing when the muscles in her neck protested, she still had the collar on that kept her from shifting, a flimsy little metal thing that still amazed her on how it kept such a powerful creature from taking its alternate form. bringing a hand to her neck she felt the dried blood there now covered the newly healed bite.Lucky that she didn't scar that easily. Forcing her eyes open she looked up at the sleeping vampire who had taken her from her prison, surprised she struggled to get up out of his arms, managing to only make it a foot before she collapsed again. She gave a slight growl, it sucked, being nearly as weak as a child both from loss of blood and hardly any food to feed her over the last six months, it was going to take her forever to gain back the strength that had diminished.

pulling herself up slowly against the wall of the cave next to Eric she glanced around, trying to figure out where they where at, she knew the sun was up , and wouldn't set for atleast three more hours or so. Licking her cracked and dry lips she slid her silvery gaze to him. Normally any werewolf would kill him while he slept, she had this thing though where she didn't kill those who saved her, vampire or not he risked his life for her, she had to atleast thank him for it. After a few moments it was a struggle to keep her eyes open before her lids fluttered closed again and she drifted off to sleep leaning against him. thinking he was going to wake up before she could again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:13 pm

He slept soundlessly almost as if he was dead. It wasn't until night fall that he woke. He seen that she wasn't in his arms any longer but leaning against him. He knew that his leader would hunt him...But it wouldn't matter..He was one of the eldest vampries around..Just not many people new about him. He looked over to her as she slept and could sence that she was weak. He carefully moved away from her. He knew he had to get her some food and water...He him self needed to feed. He stood up off the ground and was out of the cave with out a sound.

Deep in the forest he walked around hunting..His eyes picked up the movement of a deer and he was immiadatly in action taking out the deer as painfully as possible before feeding off it just enough to keep him sated. It didn't take long before he hand the deer skinned and quartered out leaving what was not needed for the other animals to feast apon. He wrapped the meat in the cloak he was wearing and then headded to the river pulling out a flask that used to hold blood in it. He washed it out in the river being sure it was clean before filling it up with the water.

It didn't take long and he was back in the cave quietly laying everything out on the floor before leaving once again to get some fire wood. That didn't take long either. He walked back inside and started a small fire before he started cooking the meat for her quietly looking to her every now and then to make sure she was ok.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 pm

She woke the moment she felt the gentle warmth of the fire, and smelled a freshly killed deer, groaning slightly she shifted, before slowly opening her eyes, her sight was blurry for a moment before she had to blink several times to clear her vision and look around before focusing on him, finding him in front of the fire and cooking meat, it caused her stomach to growl loudly.

Licking her lips again and trying to ease the dryness of her throat she half closed her eyes and spoke, though her voice was raspy and cracked a little'' what are you doing?" even to her own ears her voice sounded off, and she tried not to cringe, the bruise on her cheek was already nearly healed, it had faded so much that it was just a small spot now.she could smell the crisp water he had brought somewhere. frowning she glanced around, desperate to find where it was at.. ' water?" was the only word she could get out this time. Trying not to be too hopeful. she had learned months ago to not hope for things she knew wouldn't come.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Eric continued cooking the meat thinking to him self what he was gonna do and where he was going to go after he betrayed his ex-leader. When he heard her voice he looked over to her..."I'm fixing you food...You need your strength..." He says as he then reached beside up picking up the flask and walking over to her handing it out to her. "Here you are." He says with a smile..."THe meat is almost done." He added as he then walked back over sitting back down and continuing to cook.

After a short amount of time he took the meat from the fire and sat the steaks on a clean stone.."I cooked some rare and some well done...I didn't know what you liked." He says as he walked back over to her sitting the meat infront of her. "Don't be afraid of me...You know I won't hurt you." He says as he moved away from her a comfortable distance. "When your done eating I'm going to take that contraption off of your neck...It won't be needed." he says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 pm

she frowned slightly , listening to him even as he handed her the flask, she definitely felt like a child when it took her a moment to get the stupid thing to open , giving a slight growl before managing to do it she sighed. '' i hate this'' she muttered, before drinking the water, closing her eyes and relaxing as the cool liquid soothed her sore throat and moistened it to keep it from cracking. When the flask was empty she closed it, licking her lips again, she had tasted just a small hint of blood but it was very little. she ignored it however, beggars can't be choosers after all.

she watched him cook the meat before her gaze jumped up to his.'' not afraid of you , just... don't know what to make of you. '' atleast her voice sounded better now, she relaxed though when he had moved back to a comfortable distance, giving her time to figure things out while she eyed the meat.. '' rare is definitely good. '' atleast she didn't have to work on the meat, it pulled apart easily and she enjoyed the fact it was tender and not dried out, taking her time to eat, she knew if she ate too fast she would get sick.

she was able to eat most of the meat but ended up unable to finish some of the well done ones. her stomach was full, and ached because it wasn't used to having that much food any more. closing her eyes she slowly pulled in a deep breath and let it out to relax herself again, '' thank you.. you shouldn't have defied your boss you know... not for me. '' she half opened her eyes looking up at him. '' your risking your life to help me. '' when he spoke of the thing on her neck she arched a brow slightly '' i have tried. the bloody thing don't even have a spot for a key to unlock it.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:47 pm

He looked to her..."It will pass I asure you." He says as he then watched her drink down the water quickly. "Theres a river close to her...I'll get you some more water if you need it." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."Thats good to know..." He says as he then watched her her start to eat the meat. He cocked his head to the side and smiles.."I'll keep it all rare for you next time."

When she was done listened to what she said closely. "You don't have to thanke me...And I was going to betray him sooner or later...I didn't like the way he done things...And I saved you because I felt the need too...I couldn't stand seeing them hurt you..Abusing you...Thats not how I was raised in my human life." He then cocked his head to the side once more..."I didn't risk my life...You can't do that when there is nothing to live for anymore...I've done everything anyone could ever want to do..Seen things that people haven't seen...Theres nothing more for me but to jsut exist..." He says as he then slowly moved over to her putting his hands on the collar..."You under estimate me dear." he says as he closed his hand the collar shattering to peices.."There now...That should be better." He says with a kind smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:54 pm

she tensed the moment she felt his hands around her neck, but slowly relaxed when no pain came, she waited before hearing the collar shattering to pieces, frowning she glanced down at the shards that littered her lap and the ground..'' how did you do that?" it definitely felt better, and when she regains her strength the first thing she will do is shift.. she missed running in the forest, ached for it really. Looking up at him again she frowned, '' a vampire not liking abuse of a food source? well .... that is... a little strange.'' she shook her head giving a slight smile. '' you are a strange one. ''

she tilted her head to the side curiously to watch him.. '' human life... you where not born the way you are then, you where reborn yes?'' reborn was her way of saying someone took a human and turned the vampire, usually it was only done to save a humans life if they where dieing from a mortal wound, other times, vampires just got lonely and wanted a companion to enjoy torturing and tormenting others with. when he spoke of things that he had done and now all there was to do was to just exist she frowned even more.. '' really... did you not have a lover in your human life? that is one of the reasons most of us live for you know.. '' she didn't know much about vampires, she was always taught that they where heartless and cruel and would kill you whenever they feel like it just for the pure rush of the kill. '' think my father has under estimated some of you, where will you go now?'' she owed him her life, the least she could do was help him hide from his ex leader or something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 pm

He shook his head when she tensed up when his hands moved to her neck. He then stepped back looking to her..."I'm one of the eldest vampires still living...I can do jsut about anything." He says as he then chuckled slightly to her next comment..."I never said I was perfect." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "Yes I was human once long long ago.." He says..."I can bairly remember it actually..." He added as he then cocked his head to the side.."I was twenty when I was attacked by a beast..It nearly ripped me inhalf and I thought for sure that I was dead...Thats when I saw the most beautiful face I'd ever seen...I thought she was what they call an angel in this era...She gave me life...Well actually death....As you know I have to feed off of blood to survive...I couldn't do it at first..But my first human drove me into a rage...I would have killed that entire village if she wouldn't have stopped me...She was my lover everything I lived for...We were together for many years..." He says his face dropping slightly..."THere was a raid villagers over took her...And she told me to run jsut before she was killed before my eyes....And I did as she said...I ran...." He then sighed as he looked to her it hurt him that she was an exact duplicat to his lover..."That happened over three thousand years ago." he says as he then smiles..."We have to get you back to your father...Where you will be safe...I'm going to stick around in this area...I know that my ex-leader won't give up what he wants...So I'll protect you and your people." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:15 pm

she frowned, listening to his story before wincing, that was the worst thing to witness, the death of a loved one, she would know that, her mother was killed by a vampire in front of her eyes. she had been a child then. Now she was grown and an enforcer, one of the ones that carried out the deaths of a vampire if they where caught.Only reason she was caught is because she had been bathing, a mistake she won't make twice. '' I am sorry, that is not something anyone should go through. ''

she glanced around before her gaze jumped right back against him when he spoke of returning her to her father and pack. '' that is easier said then done... i can barely travel as it is.. it will take days before i get my full strength back.. and even longer to regain the weight i lost.. believe it or not we can't just suddenly regain what was lost in twenty four hours.. i wish that was the case though. '' sighed, rubbing her head slightly where a headache was forming.. '' father does not like vampires.. but i think i may be able to keep him from attacking you .. especially when he learns you are my savior and not my captor. '' she slid a glance towards him, keeping her eyes half closed to keep him from reading her eyes, she was definitely remembering those nights where she lay in agony and only had his voice soothing her even when she couldn't tell where he was at.. '' you remind me of what humans call a gentle giant.. '' she smiled slightly '' well your not a giant, think of you as a gentle vampire then, '' she wrinkled her nose, finally noticing the state she was in, she stunk, badly .. '' great.. i smell awfull.. you said there was a stream here?"maybe she could wash up, and possibly relieve herself now that nature decided to kick in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:52 pm

He looked to her and then nodded his head..."Yes is somthing I don't want to go threw again." He says with a sigh as he then looked to her..."If you take my blood you will gain your strength back...But not your weight...That will take time." He says as he then heard her mention somthing about her father..."I wouldn't blame him if he did attack me." He says as he cocked his head to the side.."But if you could persuade him not too attack me I would appriciate it greatly." He added.

He chuckled slightly when she said that he reminded her of a gentle giant and then side not so giant..."Thank you." He says as he then shook his head.."Yes there is a stream near by...I can take you too it.." he says as he then looked out the cave..."And you have my word I won't spy on you...But I have to be close by to make sure your not taken again."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:56 pm

she tensed slightly at the mention of her taking his blood, shaking her head she turned away, '' no thank you, no offense but i just.. have a thing with that sort of thing.. '' she mumbled, '' sleeping and getting food is the best way for my strength to return. '' she gave a slight grunt on the comment of her father again .. '' like i said, i will try, though he is the type that will act first ask later thing. ''

she sighed a little before struggling to get up, it took her a bit but she managed to get on her own two feet, though it cost her some as she leaned against the wall, already beads of sweat rolling down from her from her forehead and back of her neck,. she eased her breathing while rubbing her eyes. '' heh , not worried about you spying on me.. i am a wolf remember, modesty is not... our best traits. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 pm

He looked to her and htne grinned slightly..."Alright then...I can't say I didn't try." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."Thats fine...While I avoid his attacks you talk sence to him." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side and then moved close to her when she seen that she was struggling to get to her feet..."You sure you'll beable to stand in a stream." He says as he then smiles nodding his head..."Yes I guess that is true..." He says when she mentioned the whole modesty thing..."When you think your ready to go I'll help you get there." he says with a smile as he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:12 pm

she huffed, scowling at him slightly , he was pricking her pride without even meaning to, so she was really trying her best not to snap at him, '' i don't have to stand in the stream, can easily just sit at the embankment. geez its true vampires are way to cocky. '' she mumbled under her breath, pushing her hair out of her face, '' i am ready, just keep your hands to yourself. can't say you won't lose anything but i can say something may get broken. '' she glanced at the hand on her shoulder before turning to the entrance of the cave, '' yea yea vampires can try but you won't get no where. '' she wasn't a vampire anyways so why should she drink blood. she saw no need for it.

using the wall as support and perhaps some help from him though she wasn't about to admit it, she slowly made her way to the entrance of the cave, atleast it was dark out,t he light wouldn't hurt her eyes in her current situation. '' suppose you didn't happen to bring anything to dry with?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:19 pm

He looked to her noting that he upset her..."Alright then...And I'm not trying to be cocky just helpful" He says as he thne looked to her..."I'll keep my hands to my self.." He says as he then looked to her..."But if you were to drink jsut alittle bit of my blood your strength would return almost instantly...depending on how much you take just for the day." he says as he walked with her being sure she didn't fall over..."No..I didn't bring anything to dry off with...Sorry..Had to leave in a hurry ya know." He was supprised how much she reminded him of his old lover

It took a bit but they finally made it to the stream..."Alright then here we are.." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "Waters really nice as well...Should sooth you pretty good."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:31 pm

she grunted, '' uh huh, still. just because i am a wolf doesn't mean i take blood. '' wrinkled her nose slightly again at that thought, she didn't used to have an aversion to blood, but ever since she had been used as a food supply for the last six months, the thought of blood just made her stomach churn. She knew they where close to the stream, she could smell it, the crisp clean smell, natural minerals, everything in it was good and would help her.

when they finally made it to the stream she looked up at him. '' why do you keep looking at me at like that?" she had caught him doing it twice already, a look of familiarity something she wasn't used to and didn't know what to make of it, moving away from she found a large boulder by the stream to lean against, trusting his word in keeping his hands to himself she pulled off her clothing before carefully going into the stream, just waist deep as she sat down and relaxed, using her hands to wash the blood from her throat she knew her clothing was bloodied but nothing she could do to help with that.. '' tell me something, what possessed you to come into my cell almost every night there and try and soothe me?"she was trying to learn a little more about him, wanting to know how he thought and what made him tick. she slid a glance over her shoulder at him before pulling her hair to the front to wash, the only scars she had where all over her back where the first night she had been captured and was whipped brutally, the ends of the whips had tiny daggers on them that had cut almost to the bone on her back, thats the only way to scar a were wolf anyways.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:44 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."I know that." He says with a smile as he then blinked slightly when she asked him why he looked at her like he did..."No reason..." He says with a smile as he then turned his back when she undressed and then got into the water. He he was sure she was mostly covered he turned around when she started to speak again..."I jsut knew I needed to help you in anyway possible." He says with a smile..."I don't like seeing someone so frail being abused..." He says as he looked to her back wincing slightly just seeing them made his anger flare..."They will come....But I'll kill them for what they did to you Cla...Clean water will definatly help you feel better though." He caught him self.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 pm

she tilted her head slightly , catching the slight mistake he nearly made but didn't say anything on it.. '' you underestimate me, i am not that frail, i was caught off guard when they caught me. but normally i can take care of myself.'' she finished with her hair, braiding it lightly and tieing it off. before she finished bathing. Once she was done she slowly got out, grabbing her clothing and pulling them on. '' well thats as clean as i am going to get. well until i get clean clothing. ''

feeling a little better she glanced at him, '' well if we are going to go find my pack we better hurry. well as fast as i can go anyways. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright I'll keep that in mind." He says with a smile as he turned when she stood up looking away from her untill she was dressed..."It's better then what you were...And I'm sure your clan has everything you need.." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."Yes we should get moving." he says with a smile. "I know I shouldn't ask this but think you can make it walking.....If not I can eaisly carry you." He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:03 pm

she frowned, weighing her options as she looked over at him, she knew she wouldn't be able to go to far walking on her own, she was already tiring herself out. she hated the state she was in. '' yea the normally do.. think i can make it part of the way. i am not like you vampires remember. '' she mumbled, she was able to walk a little more steadier.now that she was clean and more awake, though she could knew she would get extremely tired again.

'' i don't normally take help lightly , but you i am willing to make an exception. you did save me after all i have to give something back in return. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 pm

He grinned as he looked over to her..."I see." He says with a smile as he. "And yes I know your not like me." He says with a smile as he then looked ahead before looking back to her shaking his head.."You don't owe me anything....And I would gladely do anything I could to help you." He says with a smile as he stopped and looked at her once more. He couldn't help but to just smile as the old memories he had came to him once again.

(I gotta run to town with my bro I'll be posting everynow and again)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:04 pm

(( aww darn it. stay in one spot Razz or i bite you XD just teasing))

She frowned, he was really strange and confusing and just when she thought she had figured him out he would do something else to confuse her, shaking her head she sighed. '' nonsense, i am still in your debt.. and i have no idea why you would even help me, vampires and wolves haven't gotten along with each other in... well. centuries. and frankly its a sheer miracle me and you are not fighting right now. ''

she glanced up at him, catching him just staring at her and smiling. '' what?'' she was beginning to feel her face heat up and resisted the urge to look down at herself to see if she was exposed somewhere, crossing her arms over her chest she arched a brow, atleast that was one thing those vampires never did,t hey only fed from her, never touched her in any sexual way, still she wanted to rip them to pieces anyways. '' ok your going to have to tell me whats going on because your really starting to seem like some crazy vampire in lala land.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:58 am

He looked to her and then grinned slightly cocking his head to the side..."If you say so." He says with a chuckle as he then grinned slightly..."Maybe that will change someday." He says with a smile as he then smiles. "Well even if you were to attack me..I wouldn't fight back.." He says as he then chuckled slightly when she asked him what..."Its nothing...Really.." He says as he then cocked his head to the side.."Would you rather me be sane and irrational?" He questioned as he then cocked his head to the side. She even acted the same when she was suspisious...He didn't know what the hell was going on.."After a bit we should stop and rest..." He says as he looked to the sky..."THe sun will come up in a few hours." He added
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 am

she glanced at the sky then frowned before sighing, not really wanting to admit it but knew she had to. '' well, if you want to f ind my pack before the end of the night you might as well carry me because i am going to slow you down if you let me walk on my own.. otherwise, it will take atleast two nights to find them, if thats the case you might as well find another cave to sleep in for the half of the traveling. '' she really didn't want to do that since she would really dislike it if his ex leader and other little friends of his find her again. '' heh i have no idea, would rather you act a little sane and not make me on edge. '' he was definitely a unique vampire, she wasn't going to admit it but she actually did like him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next