The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Blood senses and hears only the normal animals of this land and starts to gather things up to make a shelter for them to share. She knew he was pissed at but why should she care about what one man thoughts about her. She puts her hands together and in a flash the shelter was done and she was off to find them some meat to eat.

Back to top Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 3 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Theron just watched Blood and when she left he just sat outside the shelter and he closed his eyes and went to sleep. He was a light sleeper so even in his sleep he could still protect himself. He sat there his body was well rested after about ten minutes. He opened his eyes and just looked around.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Blood comes back with three decent sized male deer on her back. She skins them within minutes and starts a fire to cook the meat. As the meat spins and cooks on the fire, she works on turning the skins into blankets. The nights got cold around here. She sighs as she hears the wolf pack’s howls. She says softly, “Soon the night with begin here soon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Theron looks at her and says, "Thank you for telling me." He then continues to sit outside the shaq. He closes his eyes again as he catches a couple more winks before night fall set in fully. He didn't move from his post and his hand didn't leave his weapons. He had no point in moving from his post or for not being prepared for anything.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:08 am

Blood looks at him as he did not leave his posts and he did not let his hands leave the weapons he carried. She shakes her head and finishes the blankets. After that she worked on cooking the meat to being tender and juicy. Once that is done, she finds some stone bowls and serves him his food first. She then gets some food for herself to eat. She closes her eyes as she focuses a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Theron accepted the food gracefully and even said thank you as she hand him his food. He slowly ate the food and took in the scenery of the forest. He had mapped out three diffrent escape routes and one blindspot in the amount of time it took him to finish his dinner. He placed the bowl down and kept looking around.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:24 am

Blood looks at him a moment before looking around at the sky as she could sense that it was starting to get dark out. She says softly, “I wonder what the stars look like…” She was really talking to herself. She tenses up and shoots an arrow in the direction of a movement. Out comes a small fawn and doe and find a new place to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Theron heard blood make her comment and says, "If you wish I can descirbe it to you." He looked as she fired the arrow but he knew before she fired it he knew wat it was. He looks at her and says, "You don't have to worry about us I can protect us right now just let down your guard I will take care of everything else."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Blood looks at him and says, “No one has ever offered to describe the stars to me nor have ever been allowed to lower my guard.” Her weapons go into the shelter she made for them and she comes back to listen to him. She knew what star were supposed to be but she never had then described to her. There was so much she did not know because of her blindness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Theron watched her as she put away her weapons. He grabs her hand when she comes out and says, "Have a seat." His left hand still on his longsword. He takes his right hand as she sits down next to him and lightly touches the bottom of her chin and guides her head up. "The sky is dark blue almost black and like little diamonds of white light shine through out the sky. Some mesh together to make bigger white lights. Some even have outlines of blue and red lights." He smiles as he descibed the stars to her. Yet his head never looked up. He was watching everything around them. He then says, "On clear nights like this you can even see purple lights the take the forms of cloudls what they are I have no idea but they look great and compliment the stars very well."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Blood looks up as he describes the stars to her. Her eyes turning the color of a turquoise stone as they shine in wonder. She could picture the stars in her mind as he spoke to her. She says, “They sound beautiful to me…” She looks at him a moment and then looks away as she did not want him to see her as foolish for liking the stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Theron actually looks up and takes his eyes off of their surrondings and looks at the stars. "Yes they are quite beautiful." He notice Blood had turned her head from his. He smiles and says, "But wat most people forget is that beauty isn't just in the sky." He then grabs his weapons and looks around. "You should go inside and get some sleep." He looks around and says, "I will keep guard for tonight."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:22 am

Blood looks at him a moment at the mention of sleep. She says calmly, "I don't need to sleep as much as normal people do." She made no movement to go to bed. She relaxes some on the ground as she just sits there picturing the stars in her mind. She looks over his body a moment and then just closes her eyes before looking over the land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Theron looks at her and says, "I can take look out tonight." He grabs his blades and stands up and says, "Go ahead and get some sleep." He smilies as he looks down at her and says, "You should really get some sleep."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Blood looks at him sensing that he was not going to quit bugging her about getting some sleep. She goes in their shelter and grabs a few blankets and a pillow. Then she comes out and lays down beside him before going to sleep. She was in a light sleep, so if need be she would be able to fight easily. She sleeps calmly and smiles in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Theron noticed her smile but didn't pay it to much attention. He just kept his eyes on the surroundings. His dual axes tightly in his grip. His long sword strapped to his back as he watched everything around them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:49 am

Blood tenses up in her sleep as she begins to dream of her past. She did not have pictures like everyone else. She could only hear voices and other sounds. She tosses and turns as she hears a woman’s cries. Then something the woman says something about saving a princess and no other person. Her heart was racing inside her chest at those words. Pain filled her heart and tears went down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Theron looks at Blood as she rolled in her sleep. When the tears started to go down her face he release an axe and reached out. He touched her shoulder gentally and he then sligtly shook her awake. His eyes still darting around the terain. He just kept asking if she was alrightly while he gently continued to shake her awake.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Blood wakes up with a gasp and looks around them. No one was around Android there was only the sounds of the usual animal life. She looks at him and takes his hands off her gently. She was not use to being touched. She asks, "Why were you shaking me?" She jumps as she feels the tears on her skin. She groans softly saying, "I can't even find peace in my sleep." She sits up and wipes her cheeks of the salty water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Theron looks at her and says, "You were crying and moving in your sleep." He looked around and says, "I figure I should wake you before you mad your way to that knife you keep tucked into your pillow." He then gripped his blades again. "This is a very busy forest I didn't expect it to be this busy at night. Just twelve meters away something killed a boar." He points to the bush and says, "I don't know what it is but I haven't heard from it in about an hour."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Blood looks around picking up what he said. She says, "The wolves are more active at night but not this active." Her bare feet pick up vibrations off the ground that didn't match animal movements. She says, "We are not alone..." Her knife appears in her hand. Her instincts to fight kick into high gear. She was ready to kill like she was trained to do since she was a child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Theron didn't even move. Instead her released his weapons and sat in his spot. He didnt make a move. He just looked around. He then closed his eyes and says, "Blood this is a fight we don't want." He smiles and says, "I know you hear that. It is about two hundred men. I know we can take them but I refuse to shed the blood of innocent men who are forced to fight for a tyrant." He lookes at her and says, "He has sent a nice portion of his men I saw we fall back and make send more and while his men our chasing use we double back and kill the prince." He stands up and says, "Do you wish to go along with that plan.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Blood listens to him calmly and says, "Sure I'm up for that plan but these men are making a mistake coming after us here. The wolves will see this as an act of war." She could already hear the wolves gathering around the men for an attack. She howls for them to back off for now. They obey her but weren't happy about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Theron smiles and says, "Thank you I appreciate your help." He then grabbs her hand and takes off going deeper into the woods. He was caerful to lead her away from harm and into saftey. He lead her almost seven miles into the forest."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Blood follows him the best she can as men chase after them like a hound does a fox. She couldn't sense what was going on at this speed. She had a feeling they weren't going to do very at this plan. She feels an arrow hit her shoulder and starts to get mad. Another dozen arrows are shot them and three more hit her but she shows no sign of pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next