The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Theron stopped and turned around. When he saw the arrows in her. He catches her and says, "You should have said something." As he had her in one arm he leaped into a tree and started to climb. Once he got her safely up there He looked around and says, "I can pull the arrows out but I need to kno you will be okay." He grabs a roll of guaze and starts to reach for one of the arrows.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:05 am

Blood looks at him as he reaches for the first arrow. She says, "I wasn't able to sense these wounds. Too much of a rush going through me right now. Go ahead and take them out. I will heal in a matter of hours." She winces slightly as he rips the arrows out of her flesh. Her pink hair covers her eyes as she takes some deep slow breaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Theron looks at her and says, "This is my fault I should have let you lead." He wraps her wounds after applying some ointment to it. "This will help heal..." Theron stops moving and grabs Bloods mouth. He leans over and whispers in her ear. "Two soilders right below us." He grabs one of his axes and holds Blood in the tree with one arm.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 am

Blood looks at the ground as she could barely feel where she was. She looks at him as she could sense a hint of guilt in his body. She senses the soldiers leave the area. She makes a bird call and a creature stands below them. Blood jumps down and lands gently on the creature's back. She looks up at her companion and waits for him to jump down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Theron looking down and knowing he didn't have much time. He jumped on its back and waited to see what this creature would do. He held the bird with one hand and his long sword in the other hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Blood sighs as they take off like a bat out of hell. She winces as the run was hard on her body. For three days they travel the country side while being chased by guards. She then forces the creature to stop for a rest. She gets off the creature and takes a breath deeply. She lays down on the hard ground feeling like she could get sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 am

Theron got off the creature and smiled as he looks at her and says, "I am tired of running." He looks at Blood and says, "Stay here I know you are capeable of taking care of yourself but your hurt and its my fault." He grabs his axes and truns to the direction in which the soilders where coming from.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 am

Blood looks at him a moment and says, "Kill them all." She stays on the ground as she listening to the vibrations in the ground. The soldiers were still heading their way. Her eyes close as she knew would be fine but her wounds were fighting off the poisons they dipped their arrows in. She sits up and gets off the ground getting ready for a different fight. Something big was coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Theron dashes out into the woods he was slicing down soilders left and right but then he felt a rumble and looks around as he spots a creature with a large club. The creature itself was massive. It looked like a mountain troll. Theron waits for it to swing and leaps on his arm and runs up it. He slices it in the head twice before the creatrure could grab and toss him about fifty meters back. Theron crashes through a tree and looks too his left and sees Blood. He smiles and drops his axes in the ground and grabs his long swords. He smiles and says, "I will return in a minute." He dashes off again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Blood watches him run off and she smiles as more troll like creatures come to fight. She looks at them and readies her weapons. The trolls charge at her at full force. She sighs as she dodges their attacks and cutting their heads off quickly. She stands strong as their bodies fall to the ground. Their blood covers her from head to toe. She growls as she gets ready for more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Theron rushed back in to face the huge mountain troll. He dashes at it and it takes another wild siwng at him. But this time it didn't let its club touch the ground it didn't matter to Theron he leaped on the creatures massive club and runs right back at towards its head. The creatrure goes insanely wild and swings crazy like at its arm. Theron sumersalts over its arm and lands on its shoulder and with a swift turn and swing removes the cretures head. Gallons of blood just squirt out of its head. Theron leapes back avoiding the blood.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Blood looks around as she does not see any more enemies coming towards her. She sighs as she sits down and focuses her energy on the enemies around her. A blue energy goes into the ground and creates an earth creature that swallows her enemies in one swift move. She smiles as the ground is soaked with blood from the weak useless soldiers that pissed her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Theron runs back to Blood. "Come on we are going to cut through this opening in his mens search party" He grabs her arm and pulls her into his arms and says, "If you don't mind I would like to lead the way on this one and I will take the tree route." He smiles some as he waits for her answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Blood looks at him and says calmly, “Lead the way.” So they took to the trees like he had planned. She tenses up as she did not like being away the ground where she could see. Once they were where they were safe, she went back to the ground. She shakes some as she did not like being where she could not see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:57 am

Theron watches over her while dangling in a tree far above her. He watched his surrondings and made sure that everything was okay. After about six minutes he drops down and lands behind her. "The new king is waiting for us to strike again he will not be an easy targe t any more." He looks around and says, "So I hope your wounds have healed up because we have a fight on our hands."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Blood looks at him and says calmly, "I am healed now. So I am ready for a fight." Her energy suddenly drops as the temperature was being raised too quickly for her senses to keep up. A fighter says coming out of the shadows, "Her senses are so strong that one quick change can cause her to go haywire. How she has lived this long I will never know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Theron grabs his dual axes and jumps in front of Blood. He circles around her and looks around and says, "I don't care who you are but I don't want any problems right now." He looks around and starts to glance over his shoulder at Blood to make sure she is fine.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:56 am

The warrior looks at him and says, "You don't understand weakling. I am the one who made this warrior princess blind." Blood starts to tremble as the mysterious warrior starts to head towards her. She says uneasily, "You were suspose to be dead..." He laughs and says, "So are you little miss." The warrior draws his phantom blade and gets ready to finish what he started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Therons axe cuts off the warrior and glares at this phantom warrior. He looks at him and says, "You under estimate my ability I am not just an assassin." He flings the blade back and says, "I am apart of the Legendary Assassnation Clan." He glares as his weapons start to glow his dual axes glow black and white. The other longsword on his back starts to glow silver. He looks at them and says, "These weapons arent the only tirck I know. He swings his axe and as the phantom warrior dodged it Theron disappeard and reapeared in front of the warrior and hits him with his left hand sending him flying backwards. Theron leaps back and says, "I hope you didn't think you were the only one who could play in the shadows." He goes back to protecting Blood.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:59 pm

The warrior looks at him unmoved by his little show. Within seconds a shadow version of himself appears in front of Blood and slams the phantom sword through her body. Blood gasps as her skin starts to turn black. She tenses up and grabs a knife. The warrior looks at her and says, "You really plan to fight me this time..." She looks at him as her knife extends into a glowing sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Theron quickly swings his axe at the replica shadow warrior. As the warrior disappeared Theron looks at Blood and says, "Blood are you ok?" He didn't take his eyes off the actual shadow warrior and then says, "Blood if you want I have a sheild that could probably help you if you need it." He drops his axes in the ground and grabs his sword.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Blood says, “No thank you. I am going to rip this guy apart. The only one who is going to need help is him.” The shadow warrior looks at her and says, “Then let’s play little girl.” She pulls the sword out of her and says, “I am going to kill you in one move.” She stands up straight whispering a bunch of words under breath.” The shadow warrior looks at her closely and says, “It can’t be…” He throws knife after knife at her trying to stop her from finishing the chant. The knives hit her but she does not stop. Her body glows white as light surrounds her. She moves her hands and the light throws itself at him. The light tears him apart piece by piece until nothing is left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Theron reaches over and takes Bloods hand. "You need medical attention." He pulls out a bag full of supplies and says, "You may not want me to do this but I have too." He pulls out some ointments and bandages and then starts to reach for the knife in her as he knew it needed to be removed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Blood looks at him and stops him from taking the knife out. She says, "They don't hurt that much. Please don't rip them out." All together she counted over forty knives in her body. She moves to a tree and sits down on the ground. One by one she slowly removes the knives from her body. Blood looks at the holes in her body as they heal up slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Theron looks at her. He stays close to her and watches as she removes the kinves. He smirks at her stubborness and then looks and says, "I will be back." He comes back with some water and says, "If you won't at least use the medicine drink it and make sure you catch no infections." He smiles and pours the medicine into the water and hands it to her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next