The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature Empty Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature MoonpriestessShatoyan
“I will go in your place father.” Beauty hugs her father as he falls to his knees. “The man is cruel and dark. There is a reason the town calls him the beast. Please reconsider.” She shakes her head and gathers up her things. “You need to take care of yourself my caring father. I will stay with the beast until the price is paid. After all, I was the one who asked you for a blue rose if you could find one.” She gathers what is left of her things and her father takes her to the beast’s castle. A butler opens the door for her and motions her to come inside. She hugs her father good-bye and goes inside. The old butler closes the door behind her. He takes her cloak from her and suddenly candles start flickering on. She jumps and waits for the cruel prince to appear. (This is a lot like beauty and the beast. I want the prince to be cruel to her at first but as they start to fall for each other, he turns kind.)

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature Spirithunter_01

Raz couldn't believe his luck, he exchanged one prisoner for another,t his one a girl, all because of a mistake her father had made. He really didn't care one way or another, she was his now and there was nothing anyone could do about it. He leaned against one of the railings in the castle that looked out over the main hall, rubbing his large furry paw under his chin he watched as the woman was brought in by the butler. he studied her for a moment,she was beautiful. More so then the others he had seen or caught short glimpses of..Keeping to the shadows he spoke out.'' Take her to the tower.. do not let her out of your sight until she is in her room.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 pm

The butler nods some at his master’s order. He politely guides her up to the tower where her room was to be. She follows him calmly while looking over the unique things in the castle. She did not say a single word fearing that she was not allowed to speak. Beauty looks at the butler noticing that he was elderly but still well fit and bound by duty. Not many men stay fit or respectful very long..

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Raz watched their progress up the stairs to the tower, he was taking his time to study the woman, she was quiet.. small, a meager size really , petite, he was secretly enjoying it... Glancing at the maid he grunted'' take her up some food.. '' perhaps he would let the woman roam around tomorrow.. right now he figured she needed to be out of sight and out of trouble for the night. All though he was already picking up the whispers from the staff, they where talking about Beauty already, he was not one to stop them though, they needed something to entertain themselves.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:52 pm

The butler opened the bedroom door for her and she says sweetly, “Thank you…” She goes in the room and she looks at the nice décor of the room. She looks at the butler as he begins to speak. “A maid will bring you some food. There are several outfits in the closet.” He was trying to make this easy on her. She says, “Thank you…” The butler nods and shuts the door behind him as he leaves her to get settled in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:46 pm

((TAG))

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 pm

(( working on it. got woken up by my stupid sister while i was trying to sleep for work))

he watched from the shadow's still, hearing every word that was said in the room, his ears twitched randomly as he watched the butler leave. He was curious to know what she was doing in her room. Although he was not one to eaves drop but he couldn't help it, once the hallway was clear of anyone else he silently moved up to her door to listen in a little.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 pm

(Oh I see. I am just hyper Friday is my last day of homework. I don’t start back up until January 11th.)Beauty sighs as she unpacks what little things she had brought with her. She says as she puts a small framed portrait of her family on her night stand, “This way I don’t forget what my family looks like.” She looks around the room trying to get a sense of what her life would be like here. She says softly, “Well at least I will not be a bother to my family any longer.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:58 pm

(( lucky , i get to work over time cause of the holidays. blaaah i would rather be home.))

he frowned, wondering why she figured she was a bother to her family. '' shaking his head he closed his eyes, his whiskers twitching slightly as he leaned his head against the wall slowly . he was a bit confused, but wasn't overly too concerned with it now that she was living here with him, he wondered if the butler told her she could wander around as long as she stuck to her own side of the house.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Beauty goes to the door and opens it slowly as she could sense someone was near. “Is someone there?” She could not see in the dark hallway. She could smell something was cooking the kitchen. Her stomach growled softly and she sighs. “Go figure I must be going crazy.” Her beautiful blue eyes give up on finding anyone in the shadows and she shuts the door. (Sorry to hear that.)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:12 pm

He had frozen when he heard the door open and practically held his breath , she had nearly stepped on his tail as well and he ended up having to make sure he didn't suddenly move or yank his tail back, when she closed the door he released his breath and sighed as he wrapped his tail around his waist and out of harms way.. '' damn that was close'' he muttered, glancing at the door before sniffing the air, dinner was ready but he wasn't sure how she would react with him. he could demand her to come down but.. he somehow pictured that not going overly too well.

(( yeap))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Beauty relaxes some and waits a few minutes before opening the door with a candleholder with lit candles and makes her way to the kitchen. She was careful not to make too much noise. She smiles as she finds the kitchen table and sits down slowly. The elder butler sees her and says, “You must be hungry and followed your nose to find the kitchen.” She blushes and says, “You could say that…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:36 pm

He held his breath again as she came out, and once again she hadn't spotted him, he knew he was big but damn he didn't think he was invisible. shaking his head a little at that, he silently followed her, giving a slight grunt at the voices in the kitchen he kept following her until she went in, glancing at the butler he crossed his arms, the pads of his paws lightly rubbing the furr on himself as he looked over at Beauty.. '' i take it she is settled in good then?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:49 pm

The butler looks at his master and leads him into the kitchen so they could talk alone. “The young lady is very nourished my lord. That is probably why she has not noticed you. I am guessing she went without food so her family could eat.” A maid bows to them as she goes to the table to give the young lady. Beauty says thank you and slowly begin to eat. The butler says, “I can tell she senses you but that’s it right now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:23 pm

he frowned slightly , his gaze jumping to Beauty even as he listened to the butler.'' is that so.... give her as much food as she needs then.. '' he mumbled slightly , he may be mean at times but he was not cruel enough to let his guests or even a captive starve. '' let her know she can eat whenever she is hungry. there is no need to starve here. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Beauty eats her food calmly and tenses up some as she felt hungry but sick at the same time. The butler says, “As you wish master but I must say she is a strong little thing. I am guessing she has been going without for months yet here she is still being polite and sweet.” He goes out to the table as she finishes her food. He asks, “Are you still hungry? The master says you can have as much food as you like.” She looks up at the butler and says, “I would love some more delicious food please.” A maid takes her dishes and gets her another serving of food. The maid comes back with more food and Beauty says thank you before eating again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:40 pm

he nodded before glancing at the butler again'' ohh and make sure she doesn't eat too fast.. if she hasn't had food in a while she could make herself sick.. '' he mumbled, it was a bit of an after thought, but only because he had done it before and found out the hard way that the stomach was a very tricky thing. shrugging he stretched slightly before going to the main room and sitting in his chair in front of the fire, half closing his eyes as he rubbed his chin, trying to figure out what to do about his new house hold guest.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:50 pm

The butler sighs as his master leaves. They only had a year to reverse the curse on the lord of the castle or he will be stuck as a tiger beast forever. He looks at the lady of the castle as she eats slowly before finishing her meal and going back to her room. The other servants were determined to make a gentleman out of their lord and save his life no matter what. But would Beauty be the one to break the spell?

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:17 pm

He frowned slightly as he glanced up to find some of the help staring at him, eying him over he sighed'' what is it? i know the lot of you have something to say so get it done and over with before i get annoyed. '' he grumbled, oh he knew how much time he had left and frankly he didn't have the patience for anything.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 am

The servants look at each other a moment before the butler speaks for them, “My lord you only have year before the curse becomes well permanent. This girl is the last hope of you returning human again.” He relaxes some before speaking again, “Now don’t take this the wrong way, but you are not known for your good manners. If you are going to win the heart of the young lady, you must learn to control your temper.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 pm

he eyed the butler before giving a grunt, hearing his words, and knew them to ring true but he couldn't help his temper, it was part of him, and controlling it was a lot harder then they thought.closing his eyes he rubbed his jaw slowly taking a slow deep breath before releasing it again. '' i know your right and i darn well know how much longer i have, heaven knows i been counting the days away and dreading it. '' he muttered, glancing to where the woman had gone. '' i doubt she would want to even be in the same presence of a beast. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 pm

The butler sighs and says, "My lord you have to try. We have a good feeling about this girl." Beauty makes her way back to her room after a while. She goes to sleep finally feeling full for the first time in months. Her long blue hair covers her face as she sleeps. When she wakes up the next morning she decides to figure out where she might find something to do. She gets dressed in a dress that was in her closet. Then she goes out looking through the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:40 pm

He nodded and sighed, getting up ' i will . '' he grumbled, he wasn't stupid, he just had to figure out how to do it. He retired for the night, spending most of it up thinking.

By morning he heard her moving about, so he did as he had done before, followed her around a bit, watching her movements, trying to figure out how to talk to her, he was close enough to where she may end up stumbling upon him but he figured that would be better then him just sitting there looking dumb founded.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Beauty stumbles a bit as she steps on a loose step that was leading to a library. She falls backwards and hits something. She looks up at what she hit and sees a tiger person. She gasps slightly but it is not out of fear just out of surprise. "Oh I am sorry. I did not mean to bump into you." She gets up and looks at him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:03 pm

he blinked in surprise, tilting his head slightly to study her, he had tensed immediately just out of reaction , thinking she would run away or scream or whatever most women do. though she surprised him by not doing neither of those things other then apologize and look at him in a calm way.

Frankly he was a bit baffled. definitely not something he expected,clearing his throat slightly when he realized he hadn't said anything he lightly scratched the back of his head in his furr.. '' umm.. its ok .. ' he studied her for a bit, looking for any hint or sign of fear or disgust from her, but again she surprised him when he didn't see any.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next