The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Beauty looks at him a moment with calm eyes. She says softly, "You're not at all like my father described." She looks over him slightly just taking in his tiger appearance. He was not scary looking just a little angry. Who wouldn't be? Beauty looks at the grandfather clock and realizes how this may seem. She says, "I think I should return to my room."

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast Male Mature

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:26 pm

he blinked in surprise at her words, his blue eyes going wide slightly as he studied her. '' oh? and what did your grandfather say of me?" sliding a glance towards the clock before shrugging, '' i am used to being up this late, '' he couldn't help a slight rumbling in his chest, some might think of it as purring others as a growl, though he figured it could have been a little of both.

His tail twitched slightly as he turned his gaze back to her, whiskers twitching a little. '' why do you not run like the others?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:48 am

Beauty looks at him a moment as she could some type of purring coming from him. She says, “Well forgive me but my father told me that you were some type of monster. However you do not seem like a monster.” She did not mind his tiger appearance as long as he did not try to sharpen his claws on her if she made him mad at her. She says calmly, “I don’t know why I am not bothered by your strange form…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 am

He gave a slight snort, not surprised at all what her father said about him, giving a slight grumble he stretched slightly , twitching his ears and tail a little trying not to let the l ittle comment bother him.

'' humph.. you wouldn't think its strange if you have had to live this way for a few years. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 am

Beauty looks at him kind of taken back by his comment. “Just because I am a normal person appearance wise, does not mean I am not seen as strange. I have no one to talk to back home because I prefer to read than giggle over a brute who thinks he is a god just because he looks good. Also the village people think I am weird because I want to see the world and not stick around in a small town where there is no adventure.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:38 am

he gave a slight grunt, not too surprised that she thought herself strange, he was already thinking on that same line as well, but in a good way. it made him a bit more curious about her.

Moving slightly he hunched down a little to be able to be in the same level as her. '' people in the village are complete idiots you know.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:50 am

Beauty looks in his eyes and says, “They are not idiots they just don’t accept what they don’t understand.” She was not scared of his grander stance compared to hers. She asks, “Might I ask how you came to be in the form of a tiger?” She was rather curious of how he came to be in a form of a tiger. He was interesting that is sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:10 pm

he gave a slight grunt. nearly growling out at her before he caught himself. last thing he wanted was to get another lecture from his staff.. '' that is a story for another time. and certainly not for one that i have just met.. '' he narrowed his eyes slightly .. '' you don't like the ones who think you weird yet you defend them? why is that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Beauty looks at him as he seemed like he was going bite her head off. She says, “It is human nature to fear what they do not understand.” She goes passed him and starts walking back to her room. She knew he was angry but it was not her fault he was in the shape of a tiger. She goes to her room and shuts the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:43 pm

he blinked slightly as he watched her leave before sighing, she was right, it was human nature and he had all but forgotten that, wasn't his fault. he was more animal now then anything.he was never going to get away from this curse.. giving a slight hiss of displeasure he went and roamed the grounds, ignoring the slight howls of the wolves that roamed the land but never in his gates. He didn't even feel the bitting cold outside thanks to his thick fur. crunching through the snow that lightly dusted the ground helped to satisfy him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Beauty lies down on her bed and cries softly. She was not happy about being here but she did give him her word. She cries on her bed for a few more hours before going outside and sitting in the cold snow. She loves the snow and it always seemed to calm her down when she was a kid. She stares at the sky as she needed to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:43 pm

he spent a few hours outside, just trudging through the snow. at one point he finally settled down before heading back to the castle, he took his time, even though he was the prince he spent most of his time getting rid of old and destroyed things, now he went back tot he pile of crap he threw out and began to take a piece of an old chair apart to toss in the fire pit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Beauty could smell a disturbing smell not far from her. She figured someone was hunting nearby and she was just smelling the leftovers. She goes inside after a bit and goes to her room. She lays down on her bed and wonders what her family is doing.
Back at the village, her father was looking for someone to hunt the beast down and bring his daughter home. Frederic the village's best hunter looks at her father like he is crazy as he explains what happened to Beauty. He has him tossed out of the bar as he slowly plans a way to make Beauty his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:29 pm

He finished what he was doing, letting the small pile burn down before he doused it with water, normally the workers would do this but he needed something to keep him busy.once he was done he headed back inside to roam the place before finding her room again, pondering things for a moment he sighed before frowning.. giving a slight knock on her door. '' dinner will be done soon. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Beauty hears knock on the door and she replies, “I will be done for dinner in a moment.” She was not sure what else to say to him. She was still a little mad at him. After a few moments, she leaves her room and heads to the dining hall. She sits down calmly and waits politely for the servants to bring out dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:29 pm

He waited for her to sit before sitting down himself, he had already been chastised about his manners so manners dictated that women should sit first as usual. sitting down he gave a gentle wave of his hand to let the servants begin to serve the food.. glancing over at her he cleared his throat. '' so.... how much of the castle have you explored already?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Beauty slowly looks at him a moment. She says, "Well I have seen that you have three libraries and multiple just plain empty rooms. I have also seen that you have many pianos but they rarely used." She thanks the servants that bring her meal to her. She slowly begins to eat her meat as she waits for his response. She was not sure to think of the master of the castle yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:58 pm

he blinked in surprise.glancing down at his paws.. '' well..., kinda hard to play the piano when my fingers too way .... too big for the keys'' he grumbled, before glancing up .. '' but your more then welcome to play them if you like.. '' he gave a slight rumble of purring at the mention of the libraries.. it was one of his favorite places.. '' took me ages to get the libraries that way... hope you enjoy it , you can read whatever you want. '' he slid a glance at the servants, some of them looked a bit surprised that was actually being civil for once.

As long as she wasn't yelling at him he was okay with trying to be nice. now his temper would be a bit harder to control but he was trying to manage.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Beauty listens to him calmly as she eats. She says after he is done speaking, "Thank you my lord. I myself love to read all the time. Unfortunately my father could not afford to feed my reading habits so I have had to go without." She looks at his paws a moment and says, "I could show you a way to play. When I was little my fingers would not separate quite right. So my father showed me how to play like I learned to. It will be slow at first but you would be able to play again."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:32 pm

he tilted his head to the side slightly , studying her slowly , he didn't know why she would offer to teach him a different way but he was a bit pleased.. shifting a little in his chair he took a few bites of his food. trying his best to really not look like the animal he is.. '' well... i think i would enjoy that.. if you think it will help me learn again then i am willing to try. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Beauty smiles some and says, "I will gladly teach you. But like I said the process is slow. So it will be a bit before you will be able to play any long pieces of art." She finishes her meal and relaxes some in her chair. She still was not sure if she could trust him or not. He was obviously tense and angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 am

he gave a grunt slightly as he too finished the main part of the meal before waiting for the dessert to be brought out.. '' well , i thank you for telling me before hand.. i admit.... i don't have much patience.. but i think i can manage if we ... errr.. i practice in small amounts.. '' he scratched the back of his head slightly , this was weird, it had been a while since he talked to someone like this other then his butler of course.. it gave him a strange feeling to talk to her and he couldn't figure out what it was.. '' is ... is there anything you would like? or something that has umm. caught your fancy?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Beauty looks at him a moment as she could see he was waiting for dessert. The servants take the dirty dishes before bringing them two separate desserts. She says thank you and takes a bite of a chocolate cake without any frosting because she doesn't eat frosting. She says to the master of the castle, "If I can teach hyper children to play I can handle your impatience."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:16 pm

he frowned before giving a slight grunt as he dug into his favorite dessert as well. it was a fritter of sorts, with banana bits in the middle of it and a light bit of syrup on it. '' well, i can assure you i am not a child.. my patience.. err.. impatience.. is a little harder to be around.. '' he mumbled, shrugging slightly '' the stuff deal with it because they are used to it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Beauty looks at him a moment with a slight smile as he really seemed to enjoy his dessert. She takes a bite of hers fir a moment to think. She says calmly, "Well you might not grow impatient with my lessons." She finishes her dessert before going to his grand piano. She gets out her special musical books and sets them up before calmly starting to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next