The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male - Page 2 Empty Re: Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Teioh fished his wallet out of his bag and put down the money including a relatively generous tip before he and Utakata left. On their walk Utakata brought up that maybe Teioh could be a pimp and he and Ichiru and the rest of their friends could be his bitches, Teioh added that maybe they should be that, but medieval, style with big but short gowns, Utakata laughed but agreed, and with that Teioh was set to go as a prince without looking like a fool with his friends. They split ways and Teioh gave Utakata a brief kiss before walking up into his house where his little sister latched onto his waist. he ruffled her hair before heading upstairs putting his computer down on his desk and opening it up hooking onto his wireless internet and opening his chat with BurstAngel, "Okay, I'm home, how you doing at work?" he typed out hitting enter.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male - Page 2 Empty Re: Online Friends and Hidden Love Mature male

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Iris looks at the two boys as they leave before going to get her tip. She then goes back to sitting on the barstool. She jumps as she gets a message from MusicalPlayer. She writes back, “Boring as usual. Um I have a question for you. How would you like to meet up in person at the Halloween dance?” She sends that message with a smile and taps her foot to a song in her head as she waits for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Teioh looked at the reply his jaw tightening slightly as he tried to decide whether he should or not, he didn't know what this would mean, what would happen if they ended up meeting. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair looking off to the side as he thought about it before turning back to the computer, he was never worried about meeting people so why should this be any different, "Alright. I think it's about time." he said unable to keep from sighing as he hit enter.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Iris smiles and says as a response, “I agree. I will be in the center of the dance floor holding a rose in my hand.” She presses enter with a happy sigh. In two weeks she will meet MusicalPlayer in person. She smiles and gets to work on her costume while staying close to the computer. She had the dress made but not the mask to hide her face. She did not want him to know who she was until she knew who he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Teioh nodded and sighed leaning back in his chair wondering if this was a good idea. He would hope he wasn't going to be made a complete fool of, that would kill his rep and he knew it. He got up and pulled one of his acoustic guitars into his lap and starteed strumming, thinking of what he was going to plan for his costume. Then smiled as he got an idea he leaned forward again "We have to match for the dance, want to tell me what you're planning to do, I can match it, it'll be easier to find one another that way." he hit enter before sending another message to add, "So this means you're my date, right?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Iris smiles and says, “Well you actually gave me the idea to go as Cinderella except my hair won’t be blonde. And yes this means I’m your date. One that you might actually enjoy.” She sends the message and continues to work on her mask. She smiles to herself as she works on her mask. She could not wait to see who her mystery chat friend was. Once she is finished with her mask she works on some other stuff in her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Teioh smiled at the Cinderella comment. "Hey, I rarely talk about my romantic life, and I do enjoy a lot of my dates, they just get boring." he typed. After a while he sent another message "Are you going to be wearing a mask?" he asked knowing he would wear a mask too if she said she was.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Iris smiles and says, “They get boring because you can’t be your true manga loving funny self with the person you are with.” She sends another message. “Yes I am planning on wearing a mask.” She sighs and looks around as the house was quiet. Her sisters and stepmom are gone for a night on the town. She says to him, “Its so quiet here tonight. I was allowed to go home early.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Teioh paused, "Okay, that's true." he paused before he continued typing, "Then I'm going to wear a mask too. I don't think it's fair if you see me before I see you. I'll wear a red rose in my lapel too." he entered. He laughed lightly as she said it was quiet there, he listened to his own house, aside from his music blaring from his computer he could hear his sister practicing the piano downstairs and his mom down in the kitchen cooking dinner. "It's far from quiet here, but my family is always busy." He entered.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Iris smiles some and says to him, “If you were able to be your true self with someone who truly accepts you, I think you would never be bored again.” She sends that message before looking at the second message. She replies, “It was never quiet when my dad was alive. My house was always filled with laughter and the freedom to dream. But now all the remains in this house is sorrow and broken promises.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:18 pm

"Maybe you're right, I think there are about 4 people including you who know what I'm really like, and I've tried dating one of them, it didn't work lol." he typed barely thinking about what he was typing out as he did. He frowned at her second message but he didn't know how to reply to it, so he didn't.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Iris smiles and says, “I know how that is. Only two people including you know who I truly am inside and I tried to date the other person and all it was make us feel awkward around each other for months.” She submits the reply before writing another response. “It is like people are afraid to be who they are because others won’t accept us. I feel like I am a in a crowd full of people, and I feel so alone. You know?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:32 pm

"Yeah I guess I know kinda, my situation is a lot different from yours though, I've probably got it a lot easier. Only a few people know the real me that i don't show, but so many people know me."He entered he paused before he smiled, "Have you ever tried to guess who I am in rl?" he asked very curious.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Iris smiles and says, “Of course I have tried to guess who you really are. I know you are someone high up in the popularity just by what you said. But I don’t mind the mystery that keeps me guessing who you are.” She sends that reply before asking, “What about you? Have you been trying to guess who I am?” Sends that question with a smile and says to herself, “He will never truly know who I am."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Teioh nodded, he guessed it was pretty obvious he was popular, he hoped he didn't make himself seem as popular as he really was though. "No, I've never tried to guess who you are, it's to much of a hassle, and it'll make it more of a surprise when we really so meet." he typed out being completely honest with her. When he entered that message both hands came down to the guitar hanging from around his neck idly playing scales as he waited to see what BurstAngel would say next.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 pm

When MusicalPlayer replied to her, she laughed softly to herself. “You have a point there MusicPlayer.” She sends that before thinking about something. “I hope when we meet I am not a disappointment to you.” She jumps some as her stepmom and sisters come. “G2g MusicalPlayer. The witch and her offspring are here. Sweet dreams TTuL.” She ends her message with a heart before logging off. She sighs as she knew she would not be able to talk to him until the dance. She gets to work preparing Marissa’s bath and her sisters’ beds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Teioh laughed and smiled at the comment on his magnificent point. He knew she wasn't going to be a disappointment but she sent another message just as he was going to reply. "Alright I'll see you later then, bubi (L)" he sent the message before she logged off before opening up his manga and reading, figuring he could waste a few more house before he had to go to bed, this weekend he was working on his halloween costume anyway so he'd be busy.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Two weeks went by before Iris knew it. She raced to her friend’s place to get ready for the dance. She goes in his room and closes the door. Mark dressed as ninja of some sort takes her phone and sets her alarm for midnight. He says, “Okay your alarm is set to go off five minutes before midnight so we can head to the diner before your stepmom gets there. I can’t believe you are going to meet him for the first time tonight.” Iris comes out of his bathroom fully dressed and ready to go. “Please stop saying that you are making me nervous.” Mark laughs and get in his car to head to the dance.

Mark helps her out of the car and they head into the busy school. Iris makes her way to the center of the dance floor and waits for her online friend to show up. The disco ball’s light making her dress and body glow slightly. Her blue hair flowing freely against her shoulders. Her glittering white dress and mask shine a little bit in the crowd of dancing people. She holds the rose in her hands waiting with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:43 pm

During the next two weeks he didn't talk to BurstAngel once but he guessed that was alright since they would be meeting soon. Within the week he had finished his old fashioned princes outfit while Utakata, Ichiru and Kyo had all gotten skimpy dresses(Ichiru and Utakata completely unashamed by wearing dresses), they looked great together, the four of them, but he hoped he would match his date, he knew if he had known the person he wouldn't leave the house unless he knew they would match.

He stepped into the dance tying on his mask and adjusting the rose in his lapel a little worried, he hid in the crowd, avoiding Utakata, Kyo and Ichiru before he headed towards the middle of the dance floor. He had his almost shoulder length hair tied up his bangs falling partially in front of the mask that covered just over half of his face, which was something he would never normally do. He stopped as he saw his 'Cinderella' she was hard to miss with such a gorgeous dress. He couldn't help but let out a low whistle as he took a few steps forward wanting her to notice him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Iris smiles as she looks towards the person who whistled at her. Her eyes brighten and says taking a few steps towards him, “Music Player what a handsome prince you make.” She looks in his eyes even though half his face was covered by his bangs. “Trying to make it harder for me to guess who you are.” She smiles at him as the song changes to a slow song. “Will you dance with me as we talk?” She waits for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Teioh smiled as she noticed him and stepped forwards. "I can't say you're all that easy to guess either, BurstAngel." He said bringing his hand up and tracing the edge of her mask, which he was very pleased matched his own at least a little bit. Standing at 6'2" Teioh was nearly a foot taller then the woman standing in front of him but he didn't mind. "A dance sounds nice." He said offering her a hand.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Iris takes his hand as he traces the edge of her mask. “Well if the night goes right you will be able to see who I am before midnight.” She uses her other hand to move a few stray hairs from his eye that is in view. “Then maybe you can show me your face.” Iris tenses up for a moment as she feels eyes on them. “Looks like I was right about the popularity.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Teioh smiled pulling her closer putting a hand on her hip, "It's more close when we don't know each other, we only know what we've told each other online and we don't have to worry about who we really are." He said with a smile trying to sound profound, he wasn't sure it was working. He hadn't noticed any eyes on them but he did look around when she said it. He smiled as he looked back down at her, "No it's cause we look for gorgeous together." he said with a laugh, "I mean when I first saw you tonight all I could say was wow." he said shaking his head.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Iris smiles as she could tell he was trying to be profound. She says, “Nicely done Musical Player.” She blushes softly at his comment of how she looked. “I did not know I look so…attractive to unwanted eyes. I just wanted to be able to catch your eye and not be a disappointment to you.” They begin to dance together even though the crowds were watching them like hawks. (Sorry about the wait. I was downloading something in my computer so I did not want to slow it down.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:13 am

"You never have been the most confident person ever though." he said with a smile leading them as they danced. "I knew not to believe you when you said you weren't pretty, very modest." he said shaking his head. He looked around and smiled at the people who seemed to practically glare at him and his date. She seemed to be the only one in the whole place who didn't know who he was. He turned back to her, "It's not going to be hard for you to guess who I am now, I mean, I would have come up and bothered us by now if I weren't here." he said with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next