The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 38 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:58 am

Drake pets Comet before seeing Angie coming in with blood for him to drink. He thanks her and takes a big gulp of animal blood to calm his thirst. He then goes back to keeping an eye on Brook and the babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 09, 2012 11:13 am

Comet purred loudly being petted by Drake. He watched him drink the blood and seemed to calmed downeven more but bumped his free hand and meowed quietly to demand more pets.

Meanwhile Brooks dad was going nuts he had heard from or seen his daughter in a couple days, and now her cat was missing. He went into his room and began looking for the phone number to Drake. Moving the mouse on the computer to see if there was something there that held his number but instead stumbled arcoss his daughter's search on vampires he sat on his bed staring at the screen.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Drake pets Comet and looks at him with a slight smile after he is done drinking. He says, “Don’t worry Comet I will keep petting you but I got to feed too.” He looks at Brook a moment and says, “I have to call her dad while I am at it…” He takes out his phone and calls her dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 12:03 am

Meowing softly Comet closed his eyes loving the attention. He then snuggled into Brook as he made his phone call.

Brooks Dad anserwed on the frist ring. "Drake is that you?" He went on without taking a breath clearly upset. "Where is Brook, is she with you, how is she, whats wrong something is not right she always checks in" He was pacing. "I think I am going crazy I remember a conversation we had about you and your family, now my daughter and her cat are missing, she would only go to you, why hasnt she checked in? "

It was then that her dad crumpled to the ground and was silent. He had suffereed a massive heart attack.

((not sure abut this post couldnt remember if Drake had told her dad what they were also you can decide if Drake (or anyone else) getst there in time and weather you change him or not or if he dies. Or if it was just a axanity attack))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 am

Drake was about to answer all his questions when he heard her dad fall to the floor. He writes a note to Brook telling her he went to check on her dad and would be right back. He looks at Comet and says, “Make sure she gets this note if I am not back before she wakes up.” He then arrives beside her dad in the blink of an eye. He places a hand on his chest trying to see what was happening. His heart was giving out and there was no way a hospital could help him. He says to him, “I am going to help you alright but it is going to hurt. But you will be able to be with your daughter and grandchildren.”

He gently bites her dad’s neck and the vampire venom spreads throughout his body like a fire. He says as he lets go of his neck, “You’re going to be in pain for a few hours but then you will feel fine.” Drake wipes his blood from his mouth. He knew by the taste of his blood that her dad would never be tempted by human blood. He says, “Once this is over you can see your daughter.” He calls Angie to let her know that he had to turn Brook’s dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 1:36 pm

The babies stired a little while he was on the phone but her cat gently laid his paws on her stomach whiched seemed to calm both kids down. They were worried tough something was wrong. They didnt like how quickly their dad left but also knew that their mom needed her sleep and her strength so they did their best to be calm. But wanted to know who else was in the house.

Brooks dad was in mindblowing pain. He couldnt breath but knew it wouldnt be long before he would be dead, no one would look for his daughter he closed his eyes preparing to die alone. He heard a crash and weekily opened his eyes too see Drake he tried to speak but instead only nodded. His eyes widened as he heard grandchildren.

That thought barely finished making sense before he felt a new pain. He arched up and gasped then collasped.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Drake watches over her father telling him about his family and his past knowing full well that her dad could still hear him. He says, “Brook is pregnant with twins and is slowly becoming a vampire. It was on accident but she is happy. She and I want you to be a part of their lives. I am sorry I did not give you much of a choice but your daughter has already lost so much losing you would destroy her.” Meanwhile Angie comes into Drake’s room and watches over Brook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 8:13 pm

As the venom coursed through her body Brooks dad could hear Drakes voice and slowly everything made sence. He could feel his body healing, even old wounds. He heard he was going to be grandpa and smiled on the inside he was excited.

Sencing someone enter Comet raised his heard to Angie and purred loudly Brook stired a little but the cat kissed her cheek softly and Brook settled down again. The babies asked Angie where their daddy was though.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 7:14 am

Drake says to him with a smile, "I am going to marry her as soon as the children are born. Right now She is too far long and tired to worry about wedding details." Angie says to the children calmly, "Your father went to help your grandpa. Your father had to turn your grandpa to save his life. He will be home once your grandpa has finished turning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Brooks father heard his words but couldnt move, not yet. It wasnt as painful as all the movies seemed to make it. He seemed to fall deeper into blackness though. He was so still as the venom continued to change every core of him.

Meanwhile the twins started to get excited they wanted to met their grandpa. Brook stired a little and opened her eyes seeing Angie she got a bit worried. "Were is Drake" she asked a bit horsely since her throat was dry.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Drake looks at him sensing that her dad was almost through the turning process. He says calmly, "Brook will probably be mad at me by not being beside her when she wakes up. But I wanted to help you." Angie looks at Brook and says, "Your husband to be is taking care of your dad. Your dad had a heart attack that was going to take his life. Drake bit him and right now is helping your dad through the turning process so he can see you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 14, 2012 12:02 am

Brook sat up quickly then felt dizzy so laid back down. "My dad?" She was a bit confused and feeling week. "Drake I love you, keep my dad safe" she whispered hoping he would get the message. She then smiled at Angie. "How are you in the twins?" She asked a bit weakily. She was growing tired again, the babies were growing so fast it was taking a lot out of her. She smiled "I know soon I wont need food, think I could have a chicken ceaser wrap with some fries, sort of a last meal kinda thing?"

Brooks dad was almost done changing so was still. Eventually his eyes shot open and he looked around.

((Sorry suck at the changing part you can controle the dad final stage of changing if you want))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Angie comes closer to her and says, “Drake will take great care of your dad. I knew you would request that to be your last human meal. The twins are making your meal right know. The twins and I are doing fine. We are eager to meet the little ones and glad that we won’t have to worry about your safety much longer.” Drake looks at her father as he seems fully revived. He says, “Come I will show you how to survive as a part of my clan.” He takes him to the woods. Step by step Drake teaches how to catch the animals and feed from them. Once her dad has enough animal blood, he should feel like himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Nodding Brooke turned to Angie. "How long until I am complelty changed?" She paused. "When I kiss Drake will I still feel it?" She sighed "Our children will they be all vampire or halflings" She sighed "Sorry guess thats too many questions" She knew that Drake would take care of her dad. She smiled and rubbed her stomach. "What makes me think that they are going to be the two most spoiled babies around"

Brooks father slowly opened his eyes and looked at Drake. He followed him into the woods and fed then nodded. "Thank you Drake for saving me, I have a feeling that it was not easy for you to do, like taste human blood"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 11:22 am

Angie laughs at her questions and says, “I should not have laughed but the questions’ answers are common sense. You will feel everything like you do now. The change will be completed in a few more days. Your kids will be half human half vampire.” Meanwhile Drake says to her father, “It was difficult but it will make Brook happy to have you in our lives. It won’t be much longer before the kids are born.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Brook was not insulted by Angie's laughing she knew the questions were stupid as soon as they left her mouth but smiled at Angie and nodded "Thanks for being so patient with me" She laid back down "Guess you will be happy to get rid of all my emotions" She winced slightly as the twins woke and stetched they stopped moving around so much Dani rubbed her stomach humming softly.

Brooks father (who we should name go ahead) Shook his head. "Thank you Drake" He shook his head. "I cant belive I am going to be a grandpa"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Angie looks at her and says coming over to Brook’s side, “Hun your emotions will not shut off they will be enhanced. You will still be you, the woman Drake fell in love with.” Meanwhile Drake says to Richard, Brook’s dad, “You are the only family member Brook has left.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Looking up at Angie with a smiled "Great enhanched so I will be even more Nuts" She chuckled and said softly "Thanks for staying by me, dont tell Drake but I was a little nervous when I found out, he doesnt like me talking about it, but with all of you here I am a lot better" She took her had and squeezed it. "Until I met all of you I always wondered why I didnt die in that car accident" She sighed and rubbed her stomach. "Can you tell if one of them is a girl, I know one is a boy but the other one is really quiet"

Richard shook his head "You are her family too you really changed her, saved her" He looked around wondering what would happen now, could he continue working as a police cheif or should he stage somthing that would explain both his and Brooks disaprence.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:15 am

Angie looks at her and says, "You have no reason to be scared or nervous. We are all here for you." She gently places a hand on Brook's belly consentrating really hard. She says after a few minutes, "You are having a boy and a girl. The girl is very shy." Meanwhile Drake looks at Richard and says knowing what he is thinking, "You won't be a threat to anyone. It will be safe for you to continue working. You are too good and true to hurt anyone. Now let me show you to my home and where Brook is. I don't want to leave her alone too long. Last time I left her I ended up losing my memory." He leads him to his house and guides him up to Brook. He says to Brook as he and Richard are coming in the room, "We're home Brook."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Feeling a little embrassed "I know I have no reason but I still did you know, I just dont want to fail or disapoint any of you" She then was quiet as Angie placed her hand on her stomach. She broke out in a grin when she was found out she was having a little girl too. She looked at Angie "She is like her mom, little quiet and the boy is like is dad protective" She leaned back again and rubbed her stomach. "Its okay both of you are going to be just fine, we all are"

She started humming the song then saw Drake and her dad she leaped out of bed without really thinking and tried to get out of bed but her legs couldnt support her without the warning and she stumbled. "Daddy" she cried with a smile even as she heard a crack.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Drake catches her as her bones seem to break. The babies start kicking wildly as she was going into labor. Drake winces as he could feel her body pushing the babies out. He right there to help them out. Doing his best to ignore all the blood. Angie was keeping Richard out of the room. He looks at Brook and says as he hears vampire venom running her vains, "I'm right here baby don't be scared. When you wake up you will be like me." He holds their children in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 30, 2012 12:06 am

Even with both her accidents and cutting she had never felt as much as pain as she was going through now. Her body felt as if was being ripped in two, but she was able to hide it from everyone. Laying on the bed she could feel her babies leaving her and wanted to cry out for the, it was to early. She was screaming but no words could form. They still needed her.

She heard his words and calmed down she was still wondering where her babies where she couldnt feel them or hear them. Then she went still. The venom going through the rest of her body. Her body went regid then still and silent.

((Know this is a lot like twilight...didnt do it on purpose but reading it back I see it so let me know if its no good))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Drake watches her as she drifts into the darkness. He could hear the venom spreading through her veins at an accelerated rate. He holds their blood covered children in his arms as they stared around the room. He says to Brook, “Our babies are fine and healthy. They are just curious about the world around them.” Their daughter giggles and out stretches her little hands to her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Once she heard that her twins were safe Brook calmed down and feel deeper into the darkness. Her life flashed through her mind, her dancing but tiwasnt her dancing it was her little girl she found that strange. She found herself smiling though.

Both children watched their mom and turned to their dad. "Daddy mommys okay right?" They silently asked. The little girl wanted her mommy but the boy wanted to be clean.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Angie takes the little boy and cleans him up gently. Drake kisses the little girl on the forehead and says, "Your mother will be fine. She is just becoming a vampire like daddy." He starts to clean her up and wrap her in a blanket. Angie gives him the baby boy once he was clean and Drake rocks the babies gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next