The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:27 pm

She blushed when his lips touched hers. Again? Could he really be interested? H thought she was perfect, he'd kissed her twice now, gently, but still, and he wasn't mistreating her. If he didn't want her, then why take her in? Why help her escape the horrific world her father ruled.

Her hand came up to stroke his cheek and redirect his face back towards hers. She hesitated for just a moment before kissing him back, lingering a moment before breaking the connection. She wasn't sure where that decision came from. Her soul was crying out, her heart aching. Something about him...he brought comfort, safety....love...

She felt her face go redder as she ducked it down.

"I'm sorry...I umm...." she wasn't sure why the hell she was apologizing. He'd kissed her first.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Raze smiles some as she had kissed him back. He says calmly, “You did not do anything wrong.” He keeps her in his arms even though they were in the room now. He looks in her eyes and kisses her again. He strokes her back gently as he wanted her to feel the pull he felt towards her. His wolf side was making the room heat up. The connection between them was growing stronger and he needed her to understand his need. Soon she would most likely feel the rush of his desire for her and her in turn feel the same for him if she was strong enough to admit it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Zorena wrapped her arms around his neck. She liked this physical contact. She could feel a heat rising in her body, a flush fill her cheeks. She wasn't sure what the hell she was doing anymore. Finally, she was letting her emotions take over. No more over thinking whatever this was, if anything.

She broke away a moment.

"There's something about you. I don't know if it's because of your wolf or what, but I keep feeling as though I wouldn't be able to go one without you."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Raze whimpers slightly as she broke the kiss. He listens to her ignoring the desire to shut her up with another kiss. He smiles slightly and says, “Is that your way of saying you’ll stay with me?” He sits down in a chair with her still in his arms. He says, “Zorena you are connected to one another. You see a werewolf imprints on the person they are meant to be with for their entire lives. And well three months ago I passed you on the street and imprinted on you. I did not stalk you. I just watched over you at work from time to time to make sure no creeps would harm you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:27 am

"So, you've been...observing me? But...then...why only now?" she asked, a pain ringing in her chest. "Why only now did you actually talk to me? Save me?"

She didn't mean to put him on the spot, but if he'd been watching her, then why hadn't he saved her sooner from the life of hell she'd been enduring? She didn't understand and trying to was making her head spin.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Raze looks down at her and says, “I could only watch out for you at work. I did not have a strong enough dose of your scent to track you to your home. Only after you had bumped into me and I had taken you home, did I have enough of your scent to track you during our city’s raining season.” He looks in her eyes. “And if I had taken you away after your work and tried to explain me being a werewolf to you before you saw me as a wolf, would you have believed me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:17 pm

She blushed and ducked her head.

"I suppose not. But, what is imprinting exactly? Is that like, marking territory?" she asked.

She could take an educated guess, but still she'd like to know what she was getting into. She felt a little ashamed for thinking he would actually want her to continue suffering. He wasn't like that. He was...noble.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Raze says, “It is the pull a werewolf feels when they find their soul mate. When it happens between two werewolves, they can instantly feel the pull to each other. When it happens between a werewolf and a human, the werewolf feels it instantly. However the human partner takes a bit to feel it too. But sometimes the human partner can feel it just as quickly.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Zorena thought for a moment. She'd been feeling odd things at work lately and ever since she started spending time with him. Is that what is was? Her soul reaching for it's mate? She let out a deep, thoughtful sigh.

"I believe you. I just...I'm not sure if it's just my yearning for love or if it is a connection. I just...." she stopped, needing to take a shaky breath.

"I just don't want whatever is going on to be a lie...."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Raze looks at her hurt at hearing her last comment. He asks, “Why would I lie to you when you know my secret of being a werewolf?” He looks in her eyes showing nothing by truth and trust. He says, “The connection does not fake your feelings for me. It just brings them to the surface you can’t hide them from me. That is how we get hurt by those who aren’t our soul mate…”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:07 pm

She cupped his face in her hands.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just trying to figure everything out." she sighed softly.

The tears were coming, but she didn't want them to. She didn't feel hysterical, but there they were, rolling down her calm yet sad face. She had never wanted to hurt anyone.

Zorena covered her face with her hands. She hated it when she cried. She felt weak.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Raze looks her as the tears started rolling down her face. He takes her face in his hands and says, "No more tears." He kisses her tears away and strokes her cheek. He says softly, "I did not take you away from your dad to have me cause you more tears." He looks in her beautiful eyes and says, "I want to protect and love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Zorena felt a smile form on her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her face in his palm. He was warm, always warm. Her sunlight that melted the snow of her cold, dark world.

"How can I say no to that?" she chuckled.

She felt better, safer. She wanted him to be happy and if protecting and loving her would make his day, then who was she to deny him that?
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Raze smiles happily and kisses her tenderly on the lips. He says calmly, "I promise I will do everything I can to make you happy." He was happy that she did not scream at him and run away for explaining the soul mate thing to her. He wraps her arms around her and asks, "What would you like to do now?" He knew he had to make the tea soon to get rid of his pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Zorena let out a long sigh.

"Weren't you supposed to do something with the Wolf Vain you got from the market?" she asked.

They hadn't made the run for no reason. She remembered he said it cured soreness. Shifting must've been painful for him each time. She kept smiling, though she wanted him to feel better.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Raze sighs and says, "Oh that's right. I better do that." He kisses her gently before slipping her down in the chair so he could up. He grabs a jar as a tea pot fill of water heats up. He opens up the jar and puts a few roots in a mug. He looks at her asks, "Would you like to try this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 am

She hugged herself as he walked to make his drink. When he asked her, she contemplated her answer.

"What's it taste like?" she asked, getting up to follow him.

She didn't want to sit alone. It would make her feel vulnerable. She stood beside him as he made the tea.

"I don't think I've ever heard of this herb before."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Raze smiles as she gets up and joins him in the kitchen.

He says, “It tastes like vanilla and mint when added to water. As for you not hearing about it, humans call it a toxin because they don’t understand it. But a lot of my pack mates have human mates and they drink it a lot without any problems.”

He gets her a glass and puts a few roots in it before adding water.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Zorena was a bit bashful now. She wasn't used to still being with someone she just kissed. But whatever, she'd live with it. She wanted to live with him.

"I do like vanilla and mint, but I've never tried them together."

She bent down to smell the drink's aroma. It warmed her down to her toes. She couldn't wait to have a sip, but she'd give it a moment.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Raze smiles some and takes his drink into the bedroom where he had his TV. He uses a big remote to open a cabinet’s door and out pops a large TV. He turns it on and tries his best to find them a movie to watch knowing full well this drinks would make them too relaxed to go anywhere. He watches her from the kitchen waiting for her to join him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Zorena followed his lead, sitting beside him with her legs tucked up underneath her. She took a sip of her drink and practically moaned at the taste. It was amazing. The flavor just attacked her senses and made her close her eyes.

"Oh wow..." she whispered, taking another sip, then a gulp.

She couldn't remember the last time something tasted so good in her life. Except maybe her mother's cooking. She sighed and just held the cup, staring into the liquid thoughtfully.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Raze looks at her as he hears her moan at the taste of the tea. He chuckles some and says, “It’s that good huh. It works wonders on the mind and the body.” He watches her as she stares into the tea. He says calmly, “What’s the matter my love? You look like you are going to cry.” He strokes her cheek gently to let her know he was here for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm

She smiled at his touch, shaking her head a little.

"I was just thinking about my mother. Her and I would drink tea. Nothing like this, but it was nice. My favorite was peppermint flavor tea, especially when I had a cold. It would clear me right up in a few days."

She looked at him, her smile remaining.

"I'll be alright." she took a deep breath. "So, what are we watching?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Raze listens to her calmly and feels sorry for her having to feel such sorrow. He asks, “May I ask what happened to your mother?” He himself had never known his mother or his father in his entire life. Therefore, he had no idea what kind of pain she was feeling right now. He says, “I have not decided on anything because I did not know what you would like.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Zorena lifted green eyes to him and then lowered them again. She took a deep breath and another sip of tea.

"Well, my father has been an alcoholic since I was born. He was being childish since my mother had to focus on me so I would, you know, survive. She had tried talking to him about it before, but she'd come back to me with a black eye. I hated him for that. She was so beautiful and for him to just...."

She had to stop and let the anger leave her before continuing.

"Anyway, one day, I had attacked him because he'd hit her again. That's the first time I'd ever been struck down. She was fighting with him, screaming and yelling. She never yells...then he backed her up. I was young, so I wasn't sure at the time, but now I know it was a sexual assault he was aiming for..."

She stopped again, the images flashing before her.

"The moon was only half full. It was a clear night. You could see by moonlight. He backed her up to the railing and when she tried to push him off her, he shoved her and...she was gone..."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next