The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Raze listens to her story and tries his best not to go back to her father’s place and kill him for what he did. He says, “I am sorry you had to go through that Zorena. I wish I could fully understand what you have gone through but I can’t.” He thinks about things a moment. He them says, “My mother and father were not ready to have a child when they had me. They had gotten addicted to the power the wolf side gives us and hated going back into human form. They tried for the first few years but gave me to my grandmother when I was five. I have not seen them since.”

Back to top Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:32 pm

"At least they knew what was best for you. Besides, you turned out perfect in the end. I'm...scarred."

She finished her tea and was tracing the rim of her cup with her fingers. She smiled at him. She didn't want this to be the way things were.

"Let's cheer up. I'm enjoying your company and I'd hate to spoil it with tragic stories. I want to have that happiness I get from being with you again."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Raze smiles and says, “Okay Zorena, what would you like to watch? It is your choice what we watch.” He knows she has been through a lot and he wanted to make her life better, which he planned to do as long as she wanted him to. He drinks his tea slowly not wanting to lose its sweet taste too soon. He also knew that she would be out like a light because of tea and have pleasurable dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:02 pm

She thought for a moment.

"Something fun. Comedy maybe?" she yawned in the middle of her sentence.

She was just suddenly tired. She'd felt awake and energized only moments ago, but she shrugged it off. She stretched a bit.

"Would you put this on the night stand?" she asked, handing him her cup. She lied back to stretch better.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Raze takes the cup from her and places it on the night stand. He puts on the newest comedy he could find on the guide. Her body was obviously was liking the tea. He cuddles into her to reassure that it was it was okay for her to go to sleep if she wanted to. He kisses her forehead to help her relax more.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Zorena curled into him, wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her face into his chest and stomach. He was so warm and comfy.

She could focus on the movie for maybe ten minutes before her eyes betrayed her and she fell fast asleep. Her breathing evened out, her heart slowed down and she relaxed.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Raze watches her fall asleep as the tea went into full effect. He yawns softly as he finishes off his tea and turns off the TV. He grabs a blanket and puts it around them both to keep them warm while they slept. The tea has a strong effect on people so they were going to be asleep for quite a while. Raze holds her close in his sleep with a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Zorena woke up at least three times in the night. She couldn't keep awake though, so she'd close her eyes and fall back asleep.

Each time she woke, there were tears on her face from dreams of her mother. They were happy memories that made her happy she had them.

"Mom..." she murmured in her sleep
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Raze looks at her from time to time waking up at the sound of her pain. He strokes her cheek gently casting his wolf spell once more for her to sleep without tears. He knew they were happy tears but still she needed to stay asleep and rest up fully. The tea was not supposed to make cry any form of tears but maybe some tears were not such a bad thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Zorena woke up the next day, feeling a little groggy. She normally did when she woke up earlier than her body wanted to. She didn't even want to roll over.

She stretched her body to it's fullest length and then curled back up into a comfy, warm ball under the blanket. She ran through what had happened before she completely passed out.

Let's see, there was Raze, the market, the wolves, the tea...and then she couldn't remember anything else.

She looked around. She was in the same place she'd been drinking the tea, but she didn't remember going to sleep.

"That's weird..."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Raze looks at around as he senses that Zorena is awake. He says from the kitchen, "Good morning breakfast will be done in a few minutes. I was starting to get worried. You looked like you were never going to wake up." He gets in the room with fruit wrapped in a fluffy pancake topped off with whip cream. He kisses her forehead gently and says, "Enjoy..."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Zorena sat up when he spoke, stretching her arms over her head again.

"I felt like I slept forever and at the same time, not enough."

She sighed, relaxing and rolling her neck a bit. She took the food he offered with a smile.

"Breakfast in bed? You know how to treat a girl." she teased, digging in and moaning at the delicious taste. Oh he could cook...she lucked out.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Raze sighs some with a smile before sitting next to her on the bed to eat his breakfast. He says, “That is the effect of the roots, my love. It gives you a deep sleep but makes you face what you hide. So when you awake, you are rested so to speak but you feel at the same time that you did not get enough.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 pm

She finished, rubbing her tummy with delight. She did feel rested, but lazy too.

"So, what is on today's agenda?" she asked.

She got up to wash her dishes and then came back to the bed, lounging on it. She felt great, better than ever. As if someone took her apart and then put her back together better than before.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Raze looks at her with a smile as she seemed to enjoy his cooking. He says, “Well anything you want to do, we will do. However I think you need a day just to be relaxed and lazy. I feel the same way today.” He was not hurting today and that helped him stay relaxed. He finishes his food and takes care of the dishes. He goes back to the bed and lies beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Zorena smiled back, curling up on her side, facing him.

"Lazy. I think I can do lazy. If you don't mind me bathing. I could go for a hot bath or shower. I miss bubble baths."

She yawned, closing her eyes as she did so. She'd never been able to be lazy. It was nice. Nothing she had to do, nothing she had to worry about, not a person around to worry about hitting her.

"I could get used to lazy..." she sighed.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 am

Raze smiles and lies down next to her as they could both use a lazy day. He says, “Then let’s spend the day in bed just relaxing.” He wraps his arms around her gently and kisses her forehead softly. He was looking a lot better today now that he had been able to sleep without feeling sore. He was glad to finally have his soul mate by his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Zorena pressed her ear to his chest, hearing his heart beat. It assured her that this wasn't a dream. She still wasn't all that convinced at times. She relaxing breaths to the steady beat, centering herself.

"Why is it you're so calming to me?" she asked softly.

She wrapped her arms around his middle, wanting him closer.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Raze looks at her with a smile and says, “I make you feel safe because I am your soul mate and you know I won’t hurt you no matter what.” He gently strokes her back with his hand wanting to feel welcome to cuddle into him. He loved having someone that would hug and hold him just as much as he does them. He sighs some as he feel relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun May 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Zorena felt sleepy, but remained awake.

"You're so warm." she sighed. She liked warmth, which is why she preferred the air around her to be cold. It gave a reason to cuddle.

"I wonder if my father will send someone to find me? He did it once and they sent me away for a while. I just don't want anything to happen to you."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Raze says, “He could sent a thousand hunters after me and I would defend you to the end. I will not let you go back to the life you had before. You belong with me as a happy warm woman.” He brings her lips to his and kisses her deeply and with so much passion it felt like a fire dancing between their lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun May 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Zorena felt heat fill her face when he kissed her. She kissed back, pulling him closer to press herself against him more.

Her body responded to him differently than other men. He made her feel like no other female could top her in any way.

A sound escaped her, something between a sigh and a moan.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Raze moaned as he felt her body press against his. It had been so long since he had felt a woman press themselves against him just because of his kiss. He wraps his arms around her gently and lets his hands roam her body just a little bit. He says in the kiss, “I can not tell you how much I love and desire you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon May 02, 2011 7:52 pm

She felt herself grow hotter, more urgent. His words struck a chord somewhere. She was afraid to speak. She didn't want to say something that would ruin what they had. She couldn't believe someone could feel this strongly toward her. She couldn't believe she felt the same. There was a force pulling her soul to his.

"I don't think I could live without you..."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Raze kisses tenderly and says holding her close, "You don't have my love. We will never be apart unless you ask me to give you space. Then I will leave you until you want me by your side again." He slowly puts her on her back and kisses her passionately. He wasn't trying to demand anything from her but he wanted her to feel the full force of their bond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next