The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:37 am

Raze looks at her a moment and says, "You are not the first human to join my pack my love so yes you will fit in for the most part. But lets not worry about that right now. You look like you need to rest and I know I need to rest." He kisses her softly on the lips. He closes his eyes and slowly goes to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Zorena yawned again, trying to think of what he said, but her energy was gone. She rolled to her stomach, resting her head on her arms.

"Rest it is..." she sighed and fell asleep.

Her dream that night was filled with wolves, running through a magnificent forest. The sun rose and fell, and they ran on as if chasing the moon.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Raze wakes up the next morning and watches her sleep. She was the queen of his pack and his world. But how was he going to tell her that she might become a wolf herself because of them having sex. Even if he had worn a condom she would still be at risk. It is part of the wolf curse he was born with.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Zorena felt her dream fade and something warm come on in her abdomen. She opened her eyes slowly recalling last night's events.

"Morning." she murmured, stretching and rolling onto her back. The warmth became heat, pulsating within her. She ignored it, disregarding it as just something from his love making.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 am

Raze smiles and says, "Morning my love." He kisses her softly. "There is something I need to tell you. When a werewolf makes love to a human, the human inherts the wolf curse. I was going to tell you before we made love but I got lost in the moment. The turned mates are lucky though. Their shifting has no pain at all."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Zorena blinked a few times, staring, trying to process the information. After a few more blinks, she took a deep calming breath that didn't work.

When she spoke, her voice was a little shaky.

"Okay, you have a blunt way of saying things. Umm..." she paused, sitting up slowly and covering herself with the blanket. She suddenly didn't want to be naked.

"Alright...so...I am basically like you, right? I will shift into a wolf. Okay..." she took another breath. She didn't want to freak out. He'd already shifted in front of her and she'd seen some of his world. This really shouldn't bother her, but it did.

"Will....I still be me?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Raze nods and says, "Yes you will be like me except you will not feel any pain when you shift. Your human side is dominate so it won't harm you." He sits down beside and holds her in his arms. "You will remain yourself don't worry."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:52 am

She nodded a little too quickly. She leaned into him.

"Okay. I should be fine, right? I'll be fine. It's going to be fine...."

She took deep breaths. She didn't know why this worried her, he'd said there'd be no pain. The whole idea was making her panic for no reason.

"I'll be fine." she concluded again. "I need a hot shower."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:50 am

Raze nods and let's her take her time taking in the news. He says before leaving the room, "Take your time in the shower. I will be down stairs in the lobby with the other pack members. You can join us when you are done if you want. There is no pressure to do so though." He shuts the door behind him and heads to the lobby.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Zorena stood under scalding hot water for a long time. Her thoughts jumbled in her head.

She was a werewolf now. Okay, that was easy. She was mated to an Alpha. Alright, there's responsibility in that. Fine, no problem. She would definitely shift into a wolf. Okay, a little more intense, but she was sure she could handle it. He'd said no pain.

She left the shower and dried off. Brushing her hair calmed her. It wasn't the action, it was just the feeling of it was nice. She braided her crimson hair then dressed in black pants and a red tank top to match her hair a bit. She threw a black jacket over that and zipped it up half way so the shirt peeked through.

Zorena headed downstairs to the lobby and searched for Raze. He said he'd be with other pack members, which made her nervous. She never knew what to do when she met new people.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Raze sees her coming into the lobby. Over twenty people turn to look at her. Many were women who clinged to their muscled up. When she got closer to them, everyone says hello to her. They see her mark as alpha female and slightly bow to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:19 pm

She blushed, trying to hide a little bit. She went straight to Raze's side, trying not to cling, but strangers weren't normally her best friends.

"This is the pack, I assume?"

She was still trying not to shake from what he'd told her this morning. She could do this. She could do this....right?
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Raze kisses her on the cheek and says, "Zorena meet my pack generals and their soul mates." He points to each couple as he introduces them to her, "The all tattooed bald man is Blade and his slightly sleeping blonde mate is Dia. The spiked haired man is Fazzie and the red head is his sister Faye. Niether of them of found their mates." He continues the introductions and holds Zorena close.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:38 am

She nodded with a smile at everybody. It made her feel like she was at home, meeting new relatives, who she'd probably see a million more times. For added comfort, she held on to the warmth that was Raze.

"Good to finally meet you." she told them in a soft voice.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 am

The pack members smile at her and say in union, “It is nice to meet you too.” Raze says, “Everyone was wondering if you would like to join us in a run on the next full moon.” Blade says, “You will most likely riding on Raze’s back but you would be able to see things we do and see that werewolves are not dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Zorena smiled. A run?

"That sounds lovely. You're all privileged to go out when you want and just...run. I can't wait." She said, suppressing a giggle.

She hugged Raze closer in glee. She wasn't used to such freedom.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Raze looks at her with a smile and says, “Soon you will be able to do the same but that is be two months away. Until then you will run with us in your human form.” Blade and the others smile as they could see their leader’s joy. They all get up and Blade says, “We are all going to our land beyond the market to work some energy off. You two can join us if you want.” Raze says, “That is up to Zorena.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:47 am

She smiled at Raze and gave a slight nod.

"I need to stretch anyway. It's good to get out every now and then." she said.

She knew she needed to get used to his world. Hopefully, she would catch on. It wasn't fun being left in the dark.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:56 am

Blade smiles and says looking at Raze, “I like this girl already.” Then he races other with the others towards the market. Raze smiles and says, “Well I think you just made his day big time.” He kisses Zorena on the cheek happily. He says leading her towards the car, “I know you feel out of place right now but you won't for long. Once you’re in a pack you have a family that will lay down their lives for you if it came down to it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Zorena paled for a moment.

"Let's hope it won't have to come to that. The whole family concept will be new, though."

She sighed, looking around as if her father would pop out at any second. She shook the feeling away.

"Did the others just...run...to the market?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 am

Raze says with a sigh, "Your father fcan not get you so please relax. I will protect you no matter what." He chuckles slightly at her next comment. He says, "Yes they did. Running is a great pleasure to a wolf so the urge to run is hard to fight." He opens the door for her and kisses her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:35 am

"Oh. That makes sense. It does sound fun. I can't wait." she said getting in.

That warm feeling curled through her again, almost burning this time. It was mostly in her abdomen. She took a deep breath, trying to ignore it.

"Well, let's go. I need to stretch and get out for a bit."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 am

Raze smiles slightly as he could already sense her wolf side starting to form inside her. He drives them to the market again but this time drives them to a large wooded area beyond all the stands and crowds of people. He stops the car and shuts it off as they could clearly see the other members of the pack wrestling around like a bunch of puppies in a play pen.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Zorena smiled softly at the sight. They all obtained happiness and were willing to share it around. She got out of the car on her own, enjoying the feeling of standing outside.

She took deep breaths, closing her eyes for a moment, her smile widening.

"It's so nice."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 am

Raze looks at her with a smile and says, “As you can see we are just big puppies when we are not in battle.” The pack sees them and they all grin. All the women gave Zorena a welcoming smile. The open area was a welcoming site on its own. It offered freedom and comfort to those who needed it. Raze smiles as he joins in on the wrestling earning him a few grunts from the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next