The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 pm

"Raze watches her blush and says giving her his card with his hotel address on it, "My door is always open to you. Just tell the clerk you waiting for Raze, and he will let you up here." His eyes start to go back to normal as he calms down. He adds, "You can keep the clothes as well. They look good on you.

Back to top Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by SamyRotu Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:14 pm

She took the card, putting in her bra for safe keeping. She lifted the shirt hem a bit, flashing her other wounds, before tugging it down once more.

She made sure everything was in her backpack, before sighing to herself.

"I should go. The beating now won't be as bad than if I went home any later."

She looked at him once more, taking in his forced calm.

"I feel kind of bad leaving you here with whatever it is that's on your mind. Are you sure you'll be alright?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Raze looks at her and says, "I will be fine. You just take care of yourself." He looks at the sky through the window. He says, "You should get home before it rains. The clouds are already turning dark." He opens the door for her like the gentleman he was raised to be. He gives her an umbrella just in case it rained before she got home.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:05 pm

She put her bag on and took the umbrella.

"Thank you. I hope to see you again...it's not everyday I make a friend." she left at that, finding her way out to the street.

The thunder scared her a bit, but she pressed onward toward home, hoping to get there before it rained, though if it did, it would give her an excuse as to why it took her too long to get home.

Zorena felt sad leaving Raze there alone. He seemed like a war was going on inside his head or something. He'd said he'd be fine, so she'd just have to take his word for it. Still...she worried.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Raze tenses some as the hours of the day ticked by. When night did come, he rips off his clothes of as his body begins to change. He screams some as his bones crack and reform. Black fur sprouts from every pore on his body. His ears become pointed. He howls as he grows his tail and completes his transformation into a wolf. He jumps out the window tracking the girl's scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Zorena had barely beaten the rain. She walked into her house as quietly as she could, dripping a bit on the tile floor. She heard a slight thud against wood and realized her father was waiting at the table, his favorite liquor sitting beside him, almost empty. Damn, he was drunk.

She didn't say anything, she tried to just go upstairs, but she heard his chair slam back as he stood up.

"No greeting for your father?" he asked.

She stopped. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." she murmured.

He was coming for her, she knew. She threw her bag toward the front door in time for him to grab a fistful of her hair. She held on to his wrist so that he didn't tear it right from her head.

"Don't lie to me. You know when you're supposed to be home. I know your work shift." he growled, throwing the first punch to her side.

She held back her cries, knowing any sound would only make it worse. After more hits to her ribcage, she heard the soft click of his belt.

"Daddy, please...I'm sorry....please not the belt...." she sobbed.

He threw her to the ground, raising the belt for the first strike. Zorena curled up as the whipping began. The buckle was in his hand today. He wasn't as pissed as he could have been.

Her father spent a good thirty minutes beating the hell out of her, before panting from being dehydrated from the alcohol. He dragged himself upstairs, slamming his bedroom door.

Zorena remained as quiet as she could, moving her battered self to her bag. She took it with her upstairs and repacked it with her essentials before collapsing onto her bed. She was too exhausted to even tend to her wounds.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Raze runs in wolf form towards the girl's home. He silently opens the door with his paw. He instantly smells some blood on the floor. He slowly climbs the stairs towards her room. He looks at her laying on her bed. He whimpers some and kisses her cheek gently before quickly disappearing to her father's room. He growls some as he gets ready to kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Zorena thought she'd been dreaming, but the wet feeling on her cheek was too real. She opened her eyes just as a large furry creature left her room.

She was too weak and tired to ask questions. She got up on weary legs to follow it. It was going to her father's room. Panic rose in her throat and a small sound came from her mouth as she stepped in front of what she realized was a wolf.

Why was she protecting her father? The man who did nothing but make her life a living hell...

She shook her head, unable to stop herself, not from protecting the man who hurt her, but to protect the one trying to kill him.

"I will not let you kill him without trying to stop you. You'll have to go through me."

Zorena frowned upon death. Especially when she could have at least tried preventing it. So, she stood there, arms out to block the wolf from advancing. Her father was too drunk to wake from anything.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Raze looks at her with a confused look in his pink eyes. He stands on his back legs and looks her in the eyes before knocking her on her butt as gently as he could. He makes his way passed her and knocks her father out of his bed. Her places his heavy paws on his chest. Baring his teeth at him. He growls loudly as he wanted this man to pay for what he has done.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:54 am

Zorena grunted a bit in pain as he knocked her over. Didn't matter how gentle, she was still sore from the beating. She felt horror creep into her face as she watched the wolf shove her dad out of bed.

The man swung a fist as a reflex, thinking it was just her trying to hurt him again. She'd tried before, but he had just beaten her again.

In his drunken stupor, he didn't take into account that his fist hadn't hit anything but air. He let it go as he fell back asleep.

Zorena was still too exhausted to get up. Her mind was too busy processing to even consider what was happening anymore. Those eyes, even filled with confusion, were familiar.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Raze sees this drunken fool would taste nasty so he gave up on eating him. He turns towards her and comes closer to her. He sees her wounds and starts to lick them. Her wounds and soreness start to disappear quickly. He stops licking her once her wounds were gone. He looks in her eyes and licks her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Raze sees this drunken fool would taste nasty so he gave up on eating him. He turns towards her and comes closer to her. He sees her wounds and starts to lick them. Her wounds and soreness start to disappear quickly. He stops licking her once her wounds were gone. He looks in her eyes and licks her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:51 pm

She winced as he approached, afraid he decided to kill her instead, but she squeaked when his tongue touched her. The warmth surprised her and she watched as the healing too place. She giggled when he licked her face next.

"Stop it." she smiled at him. Those eyes...she should know those eyes.

"R-Raze?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Raze wags his tail as Zorena had spoken his name. He sits calmly in front of her and lays his head in her lap obviously not going to hurt to hurt. His tail still wagging like crazy. He looks at her with his big pink innocent eyes waiting to see how she will respond to his wolf form. He growls only when her father moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:17 pm

"Oh my...what large...teeth you have." she giggled.

Yes, she should freak out, but in her life, that didn't help anything at all. So, instead, she processed the situation. Raze was a werewolf, because that made sense, right?

"This is....kinda crazy. I didn't think werewolves, and vampires, and such things were real."

She was pretty relaxed, so long as Raze didn't eat her or her father. Though, would it be so bad to just have her dad gone? NO! She didn't want to think about death. It would make her cry.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Raze makes a grunt sound and looks at her with kind eyes. He says in her mind, "As long as he doesn't hurt you again, I won't eat him. As for vampires and werewolfs existing, we have been around for thousands of years." He licks her cheek gently. He adds, "I am sorry about waking you." He relaxes against her calmly. He watches the time closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

Zorena pats him cautiously. He was...big. The talking in her head was a bit uninviting, but she really didn't want to provoke him in a negative way.

"It's all right. I was trying to get out, but I was too tired. You know, getting the hell beat out of you is exhausting." she said sarcastically.

She used him to get off the ground and leave her father's room. She wanted to get her backpack and get out of her house.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:56 am

Raze looks at her as they leave the room. He goes up to her room and motions her to follow him. He gets in her room and says in her mind, "Pack your things I want you to be safe. You can live with me or I can find you a place. Your body can not another beating. This last one would have killed you if I hadn't healed you."

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:47 pm

"I would've healed eventually, but thank you." she said, obviously in denial of her own danger.

She packed a second, bigger bag with more clothing and a few personal items. He was offering sanctuary. Who was she to reject a safe bed at night?

"So, how exactly are you talking to me in my head? It's a little weird."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Raze says in her mind, "It is hard to explain. In my wolf form I can't speak so I try using a telepathic ability that all werewolfs have. It doesn't always work so I was taking a gamble trying to connect with you. All werewolfs are born with this ability but no one knows where it came from." He gets a little uncomfortable as he was not sure why she was handling this so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:19 pm

"Well, whatever works." she sighed. She made sure she was packed before turning to him.

"Alright. I guess I'm ready for now. Not sure what you plan on doing...but..." she paused looking at the floor.

"Anywhere is better than here."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Raze says in her mind, "Lets just get you out of here first. Then we can worry about a plan." He gets her on his back and takes off back to his hotel room. He gets her inside before letting her off his back. He asks her calmly in her mind, "Are you hungry?" He shakes his body some to get rid of the drunk smell on his fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Zorena held on, a little startled at first riding him. Once back at the hotel she put her bags in the corner.

"I umm...I'm fine." she lied.

Her stomach disagreed and growled loudly.

"Nevermind, I lied. I guess I could eat something."

She was embarrassed about it. She didn't normally eat too much, though when she did, it was as boring as it got. She sat on the bed, stretching a bit.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Raze stands on his back legs and grabs two of his per cooked meals out of the oven. He carries them to her calmly. He then goes to get her a fork and spoon. He then lays down on the floor. He watches the moon through the window. A tear down his face as he hated being a werewolf. How was he going to explain things to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Zorena started on one meal and after realizing how hungry she was, wolfed it down, so to speak. Once she was done, she sat back and waited a bit to see if she was still hungry.

"Thank you. It was good. I can't remember if I ate yesterday or not."

She tilted her head as she looked at him, then moved to the floor beside him.

"Are you alright?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next