The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Raze looks at her and says in her mind, "I hate being a werewolf." He looks back at the window badly wanting it to be morning. He looks back at her and says in her mind, "You should not lie about your hunger." He licks her cheek and then stretches a little before looking at her again. He says in her mind, "You can sleep in my bed."

Back to top Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by SamyRotu Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Zorena smiled at him.

"You hate being a werewolf? That's silly. I'd consider it an advantage."

She went to put the other meal away for later. She went back and sat back down on the floor. She wasn't completely exhausted yet.

"I mean, don't you hear better? See better? Aren't you stronger? Faster? Come on, I mean, as far as I know, I can't talk to other people with my mind."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Raze looks at her and says in her mind, "Yes I can do all those things. But it is a painful process turning into a wolf and it is hard to bond with normal people. Usually when people find out I am a werewolf and they try to kill me." He looks at her with a sad sigh. He hides his eyes with his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm

She gave him a genuine smile.

"Well, consider me a friend." she told him.

She didn't want him to be alone. He was such a good person, as far as she could tell. When he covered his eyes, she giggled a bit.

"Awe, you're so cute." she said getting up.

A yawn escaped her and she pulled the covers down and climbed into the bed. It was clean, cozy, and safe. How a bed should always be.

"I'm sorry it hurts, but at least you're a fast healer. It's not like me who has to wait and worry about who is seeing the marks..."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Raze looks at her as she said he was cute. He then watches her get in his bed. He turns his heated blanket on with his paw so she would be extra warm. He gets on his couch and lays down. When the night comes to an end, he whimpers in pain as he shifts back into human form. He makes his way to his closet and puts some clothes on. He then goes back to the couch to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Zorena woke in a half sleep daze at the sound of his distress, but couldn't keep her eyes open. She rested her head back onto the pillow, sighing in her sleep.

Her dreams were invaded with shadows, voices, and everything nice being eaten by darkness. It kept her from the sleep she'd been hoping for.

She curled up against herself, arms blocking her face. It was the defensive position she always slept in at home in case daddy came into her room while she slept.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Raze hears her stir in her sleep and goes to her side. He gets on the bed staying on top of covers. He holds her and whispers in her ear, "You're okay. I won't let him get you ever again." He strokes her cheek and kisses her forehead. He whimpers the wolf chant to calm her down a bit. He looks at the ceiling calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Zorena opened her eyes for another few moments. She couldn't stay awake. What if it was daddy? No, this was a different bed. Hers was never clean and always uncomfortable.

This place was safe. The person beside her was safe. She felt a smile touch her lips, but faded a bit as she went back to sleep, curling into his warmth.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Raze stays in the bed with her so she would be able to sleep feeling safe. By noon he could not stay awake any long and fell into a deep sleep that had no dreams to ruin it for him and force him to wake up. He holds her as he sleeps happily free of his own secrets if just for this tiny bit of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Zorena woke and stretched. It had been so long since she'd been able to sleep that well. She looked around, gathering her thoughts for a moment. That's right, last night...

She had gone home and got a beating. Right...then Raze saved her and brought her back to the hotel. Okay...Raze was a werewolf. All right, she could deal with that...couldn't she?

"Yes. I mean...he saved me. He could've eaten me, but he didn't. He's not a monster. He's a person...just gets a little furry every now and then."

Zorena shook her head and laughed at herself. She was trying to reason through this, but it wouldn't make sense scientifically. She had to just go with it. It was either a werewolf, or daddy. She went with werewolf.

She turned to find him sleeping beside her. He looked a little exhausted, but nothing drastic as far as she could tell.

"Hmm," she sighed. She wasn't ready to move just yet.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Raze sleeps some more before waking up feeling sore all over his body. He looks at her and says, "Hey..." He gets off the bed and goes to the kitchen. He starts to make them both breakfast. He looks at her a moment and asks as he cooks, "How are you feeling this morning?" He makes some scrambled eggs and some french toast. He then makes some hash browns.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Zorena watched him move about in the kitchen.

"I'm alright. Just..exhausted. I feel like I ran a marathon." she yawned.

The smell of food made her stomach rumble. She groaned at the hunger pang and rolled over onto her tummy, resting her head on her arms. Her crimson hair was tousled from sleep and her eyes were only half open.

"That smells awesome. I didn't know you could cook."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Raze looks at her and says, "Well my mother taught me that if I don't eat at least four times a day, I could lose control of the wolf inside me. So therefore I had to learn to cook." He brings her a plate of food. He says, "I am sorry I tried to eat your father." He goes back to get his own plate of food.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Zorena giggled a bit, but it was almost sad.

"Well, don't worry about it. I'm an idiot for trying to stop you, really. I just...I don't do well around death. Ever since I watched my mother die, it terrifies me." she admitted.

She munched on her food, adoring the taste. She groaned a little at how good it was. When she was done, she rubbed her belly a bit. She felt warm, safe. A new thing.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I'm not sure where I'd be right now if you and I had never met."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Raze smiles some and looks at her as he sits down. He says, "You're welcome. I just wanted to protect you. And being a werewolf puts feelings into over drive." He eats his food to keep himself under control. "I have to go to the market today. I need to pick up some herbs to help with my soreness." He finishes his food and puts his dishes in the kitchen sink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Raze smiles some and looks at her as he sits down. He says, "You're welcome. I just wanted to protect you. And being a werewolf puts feelings into over drive." He eats his food to keep himself under control. "I have to go to the market today. I need to pick up some herbs to help with my soreness." He finishes his food and puts his dishes in the kitchen sink.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:44 am

Zorena gave a small sigh as she also put her dishes in the sink.

"It's not such a bad thing that your emotions are a bit overwhelming. It's a life lesson. This way, you can learn to control them. Sometimes you have to mix up logic and emotion. It'll balance out and keep your head clear."

She paused a moment, tilting her head.

"What kind of herbs?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Raze looks at her a moment and says, "It is an herb called Wolf Vain. It turns into a calming tea when heated with water. It helps repair torn muscles and relieves all sorts of pains. It is safe for humans to use as well. It just can't be used in large amounts for them. It gets a little trippy at times." He smiles some.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:28 pm

"Oh really?" she asked slyly.

"Trippy, huh? By the look on your face, something tells me you know from experience perhaps?" she grinned mischievously at him.

She was still a bit tired, though the food helped a lot. She knew if she stayed in bed, she'd just be tired and lazy all day.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Raze looks at her as he rubs the back of his head with his hand. He says, "Well yeah I have done it a few times. It is worth though." He goes to the kitchen and gets himself a pop. He says, "Is there something you want or need from the market or anywhere else? Or would you like to go with me?" He looks at her with a smile before taking a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Zorena thought about it for a moment. It would be nice to go out without having to be concerned when she needed to be home.

"If you don't mind. I haven't been out for anything other than work really. It'd be a nice change."

She smiled, more to herself than at him, though he was definitely in her thoughts.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Raze looks at her with a smile glad to see her smile.

He says, "Maybe after we get my herbs, we could go shopping or go see a movie."

He gets the trunk of clothes again so she can change clothes.

He then leaves her in the room alone so she can change without being uncomfortable with him.

Raze waits for her to be ready to go.

The wolf inside him was screaming for him to run in there and make her his mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:53 am

Zorena smiled at the idea and watched him set out more clothing options for her before leaving.

She watched him go and sighed, trying to not be sad. Her mind was reeling. She kept thinking there was some connection between them. Then she remembered there wasn't anything interesting about her. She was a scarred girl, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Why would anyone want her?

She chose a darker outfit to match her mood a bit. Something in a deep blue with black pants. She didn't really care what she looked like, but out of habit, she brushed her hair before leaving the room.

"Okay, I'm ready, I guess."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Raze looks at her outfit picking up on her mood in an instant. He says, “Zorena are you sure you are feeling up to going into town?” His wolf side made him get closer to her. He brings her into his arms and says, “Everything is going to get better.” He kisses her cheek. He says, “You are more important than you realize.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:32 pm

She gazed up at him, at those features as he spoke. She felt as though there had to be some truth to those words, right?

"I think I'll be alright. It's better than staying inside all day." she told him.

A warm blush filled her cheeks when he kissed her and she couldn't help, but to smile at him.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next