The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Raze looks at her with a smile and says, “Still I want you to know you are important than you know.” He takes her arm gently and leads her out to his car so they did not have to walk to the market. He opens the passenger door for her. He closes it when she gets inside. He knew the market they were going to would scare her a little, but she needed to see the places hidden within the human world.

Back to top Go down

Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (open, male, mature)

Post by SamyRotu Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Zorena felt better once they were on their way. She'd been to the market once or twice, though, she had always been looking down at her shoes while her father mingled. He'd just dragged her along to look like a responsible adult. What bullshit.

"This should be fun." she said sarcastically. She was trying to make herself feel better, though it wasn't working. Raze's company is what made her smile a bit every so often.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Raze looks at her sensing that she needed a little cheering up. He says, “What have you always been wanted t d but never could?” He was going to cheer her up no matter what it took. They were driving into a dead end of an alley. Before they can hit the brick wall, a red light appears and they go through the wall. Within minutes they were surrounded by non human creatures bargaining and trading items.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Zorena had wide eyes as they proceeded.

"Whoa...I didn't know this was here." she said softly, looking around. Honest amazement glittered in her eyes. She was restless in her seat, almost bouncing with excitement.

"Where are we?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Raze smiles seeing her eyes light up with a child like amazement. He says, “This is the market all non human creatures go to find all their needs and wants.” He stops the car and takes out an emerald necklace. He says while putting it around her neck, “As long as you are wearing this, no one can ever harm you. Whether they are human or not.” He looks in her eyes and says, “Because you are traveling with me no one will harm you. But that necklace will defend you if a fight or something breaks out too close to you.” He gets out of the car and comes around to her side opening the door for her and offering her his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm

She nodded at his words and took his hand, smiling as he helped her out like a true gentleman.

"Thank you, good sir." she giggled.

She kept close to his side, wanting to see everything, but afraid of the danger. She had a feeling that him bringing her there was not the greatest idea, but it was too late now.

Zorena fiddled with the emerald around her neck subconsciously, not used to wearing anything around her neck.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Raze kisses her hand and says as they walk through the market, “Relax. No one here will harm you.” The people around them move out of their way politely and bowed their heads out of respect. They make their way towards a stand that had a sign of a wolf paw hanging from it. Raze smiles as an elderly white haired woman greeted them with a smile. She says, “My oh my if it isn’t lord Raze. To what do I owe this great pleasure?” He says, “I know it has been a while Grandmother Willow. I need a good amount of Wolf Vain. This latest shifting has taken a lot out of me.” Willow looks at him and her a moment with a smile. “As you wish.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Zorena trusted his words and smiled up at him. She kept looking around at everything. She was curious as to why everyone was bowing and parting to make a path.

She kept her head down respectfully for the older woman. Did she call him lord? Zorena started wondering if she was getting herself into more than she first thought.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Raze looks at Willow as she goes back into her shop. He says, “She is a werewolf as well. She is the eldest of my wolf pack. Because I am the alpha, I am shown great respect.” Willow comes back with ten large jars filled with blue root plants. She says, “This should last you about a year or so.” She looks at the girl a moment and asks, “What is your name young one?”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:03 pm

She felt her face go a little pale at what he said. Alpha? That's the top of the pack. When the elder spoke she felt her back straighten.

"My name is Zorena." she replied.

She tucked some of her crimson hair behind her ear and blushed a little. She hoped she wasn't being offensive, or breaking any rules. She'd hate to get in trouble with a wolf pack.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Willow smiles some and says, “Zorena…that’s a nice name. You have no need to fear anything here. Raze is the alpha of all the packs in this city. As long as you’re his guest no one will harm you.” Raze puts the jars in a sack trying not blush from embarrassment. He looks at Willow and says, “Grandmother you are embarrassing me, please stop.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 pm

She giggled a bit at his awkwardness. She felt better suddenly, as if she had always meant to be in this world.

"I trust your words. Though, even as an alpha, I don't think he'd be able to disagree with his grandmother."

She was teasing him. Watching him blush was too cute in her opinion.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Raze pretends to pout as he was getting double teamed. Willow laughs and says, “I like this woman. You my dear are a keeper.” Raze blushes deeply and says, “I got to get out of here before I die of embarrassment.” Willow chuckles trying her do her best to put Zorena at ease. Willow says in Raze’s mind, “Your soul mate will fit right in with pack.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:15 pm

She smiled and shrugged. She wasn't sure what to say. She'd never been known as a keeper.

"Thank you. I guess we should go. If his face gets any redder I'm going to die of laughter." she giggled, giving him a nudge with her elbow.

She'd have to teach him how to take a teasing. She smiled at Willow before grinning like an idiot at Raze.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Willow smiles and says, “You two have a good day.” Raze sighs and looks at Zorena. His face still beat red from blushing. He heads back to the car with her. He says, “Sorry about my grandmother is the odd ball of my family. But hey she did raise me as her child since I was five so I can’t complain.” He puts the sack of jars in the trunk before open the car door for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Zorena shook her head, still smiling.

"It's alright, though I must admit, you are quite adorable when you blush."

She got into the car, so ready to tease him on the ride back. For some reason, she got chills down her spine and the hair on the back of her neck stood up. That was odd. She didn't normally feel threatened for no reason.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Raze laughs slightly sensing that she was wanting to tease him during the ride back. But then he tenses up when she went on her guard. He senses wolves around them. He says, “Calm down Zorena. It is just my other pack members in their wolf forms.” He kisses her cheek. He says calmly, “They are not use to me being with a woman.” Over fifteen wolves surround the car staring at Zorena.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:30 pm

She tried to calm down so she wouldn't smell like prey or anything, but their stares were bothering her. She met each pair of eyes, not challenging, but just to see into them a little.

"They're making me feel weird." she told him.

She was trying to not get annoyed. She hated feeling weird. It's what made her hair stand up.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Raze says, “Calm yourself, Zorena. They won’t hurt you.” A smaller wolf gets on top of the car wagging its tail. Raze says, “Get off the car Ross. You’re scary her.” The wolf pouts and gets off the car. He looks at Zorena before staring the car and leaving the market. He says, “Sorry about that. You are the first woman they have seen me with in about 500 years.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Zorena yipped and slowly turned to look at him. Her face had wide eyes, not in fear, but in skeptical disbelief.

"500? And I thought you were only 250." she joked, still giving him that look.

A smile sprouted on her face as stupid things she could say crossed her mind. She wouldn't say them, though she was giggling to herself. Once she was relaxed, her face got serious.

"Who was the last one?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Raze laughs some and says, “Ha Hah very funny.” He relaxes some and says, “Her name was Brittany. She was from a different wolf pack and wanted to unite our packs. Which was great at first, but then I saw that she was eating humans instead of the animals we get from the market. She was captured, judged, and killed for putting our packs in danger.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Her green eyes sparkled with a deep sorrow for him. She looked out her window, limp in her seat. She hated he had to deal with a sadness like the death of someone he cared about. Before she could stop herself, she asked a question that only proved her insecurity.

"Was she perfect?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Raze looks at her and says, “If she was perfect, she would not have been eating people.” He watches a moment not needing to look at the road. He says, “Besides in my eyes you are perfect, Zorena.” He was just dying to kiss her but he had a feeling she did not like him that way. When they got back to the hotel, a bag boy took the sack of jars inside. Raze goes to her side of the car and takes her in her arms. He carries her inside with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm

She gave a sad smile. She wanted to believe him, but being human...wasn't that thrilling.

"Thanks."

Zorena giggled when he picked her up. She didn't mind special treatment every now and then.

"Do you enjoy carrying me? sh teased.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Raze looks at her and says, “Yes I do enjoy carrying you.” He brings his face really close to hers and says letting his wolf instincts take over, “And trust me you are perfect to me.” He presses his lips to hers gently before breaking the innocent kiss to give her some time to think. He carries her up to his room doing his best to claim her as his right then and there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next