The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) Empty to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:39 pm

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) Whitedress

Mirage couldn't believe her rotten luck, then again , at this rate she shouldn't have been surprised, Shifting a little she winced when stiff muscles protested from the movement, but she ignored it. keeping her high powered rifle in its position as she continued to look through the scope. it was raining, and cold, so that added to her rotten mood but she didn't mind. She had a mission to do and she was determined to finish it.. target... where is that damn target.. ahhh there you are , pain in my ass. Ruffus but your time has come. She had been hunting this bastard all over the bloody state. He was one of the rare demons that could easily keep human form.

Ruffus had a reputation as a woman abuser and well.. eater.. to him the cooked flesh of a virgin woman was always a good meal fit for a king.. she studied Ruffus for a moment. noting he only had two other lackeys with him . who where in the middle of dragging two young women behind them to their boss.. Atleast she didn't have a big of a mess to clean up later...

Reaching up she pushed her wet hair out of her face before looking back into the scope. never once making a sound as she first sighted ruffus, taking a moment to study his movements, her finger slowly moved over the trigger before giving it three rapid tugs. The first shot hit Ruffus in the middle of his forehead, a neat little hole that exploded his brains out the back of his skull to splatter green blood and bone fragments along with brain matter all over the wall behind him, the other two shots hit his two lackeys, each one right in the chest in the middle of the heart. the girls ran as soon as they where released'' thats right, run home to momma.. '' she didn't worry about them, her unit would catch up with the two and wipe their memories before they could even speak a word of the incident to anyone.. grabbing her radio she hit the button'' gals are on the run, targets are down, send in the clean up. '' she waited , hearing the static before it went silent , then a male voice came on'' roger that. '' smiling she clicked it off, time for her to head back. Finally to be able to move she stretched her muscles before getting up.

Grimacing slightly at the thought of returning back to her office, where Jeff, her captian could harrass her again bout needing a partner, she wouldn't put it past him to already have one picked out for her. Shaking that thought aside she quickly climbed down the mountain side, taking her time, already knowing the clean up team where already making good headway in erasing any piece of evidence of those three aliens. Humans where not ready for that discovery just yet.

it took less then ten hours to get back home on the private plane, but she took the time to write up her report and send it in to the office. Once the plan landed she took her time to go to her house, shower, clean up , take apart her gun to clean that as well and put it back together again before stashing it away.. an unclean gun could cause problems. especially if out in the field. she knew that all too well. Once finished she tied her hair up before heading into the office. which was basically a very large police building, or so it looked on the outside, on the inside it was training grounds and planning and other secret missions being talked about.. and only holding cells for nonhuman creatures..

The moment she stepped off the elevator on the third floor she could hear her boss in his office talking to someone. frowning she looked his way, before giving a silent curse, he had a man in there as well and her boss just spotted her and was waving her to come in, she knew that look, Yep he definitely was going to push for that partner thing again.. Stepping up to his door she scowled'' we are not about to have this discussion again are we? "

Jeff couldn't help raising a single brow at her, in his late thirties, he still looked young, built like a damn brick wall from what she could tell. hair jet black, with a bushy mustache, ,his green eyes studied her for a moment before he gave a grunt'' no , because there is nothing to discuss, i got you a new partner, newly recruited, he is going to stick to you like glue to learn from you and well protect that furry ass of yours next time you go out in the field.''

She scowled, hating that comment on her furry ass, only a select few new what and who she was, glancing at the man she scowled at him as well... '' bloody hell. are you serious?" grumbled, before eyeing the man again, waiting to see if he would put in his two cents.

Jeff gave a slight grin as he looked to the new recruit'' told ya.. now you two go play nice.. i have paperwork to file especially since you Mirage plastered that damn green guys head all over the walls. '' he waited, wanting to see who would make the first move...
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Dhaiklovski gave a bit of a grimace when he saw the girl walk in. "This is who I am going to be stuck with?", he asked as he brushed a strand of his black hair from his eyes and sat down, hearing her and the boss talk. He couldn't resist the urge to call her furry ass, since he could see how it bothered her. Then again, he had always been one to cause trouble. It was in his nature... Demon. He wondered why he had joined into this anyways, but had decided it would help set himself straight...er. He stood up, with a half smile, entirely forced. "Well...", he hesitated, that name going through his mind again as he fought the urge to blurt it out. "Mirage, I suppose we will be working together for quite some time...", he said, putting out a hand, seeing if she would shake it. He studied her every action for the moment being.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:17 pm

She narrowed her eyes at the new man, looking him over slowly and knew the moment he resisted the urge to call her something she was sure she wouldn't like, her lip curled slightly in a silent snarl before she looked to jeff.. '' really? your joking right? i don't baby sit little..... baby's in the field. ''

Jeff rolled his eyes, '' he is not a baby and has a good fighting background, a little rough maybe, but he can be trained to be better, get over it furrball. '' getting up he stuffed the thick file back into his filing cabinet.. '' you need a partner, i am tired of having near heart attacks when i hear about you nearly getting your head blown off.. end of discussion , got it?" he stood right in front of her, glaring down at her and daring her to speak up again..

she scowled, resisting the urge to slug someone as she adjusting the bag on her shoulder.. '' fine.. '' snapped, glaring over at Dhaiklovski.. '' i am warning you once,, get in my way and i will shoot you in that skinny ass of yours.. regardless of the suspension i might get.. '' she grumbled, turning around and stormed to the training room..

Jeff took a big heavy sigh before looking over at the new guy.. '' sweet as a tiger with a bad tooth that one.. be careful. and keep on her tail, ignore that threat, she won't shoot you as long as she thinks i can skin her skinny ass... now go follow her.. she is probably beating up one of the rookies by now.. letting out that steam.. i will have an assignment for the two of you soon.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:40 pm

He raised a brow to Mirage's comment. "Oooh, a fighty one...", he said sarcastically. "Do you think I wanted to be paired like a little prissy furry ass like you?", he proclaimed back to her with a smirk. He looked at Jeff for a moment before nodding. "Yes, sir...", he mumbled and quickly took off after her, albeit reluctantly. His bright blue eyes surveyed her as he walked up silently behind her. He didn't care if she thought she could shoot him. He was immortal for the most part after all. "Now, we have to talk about this attitude of yours...", he said abruptly. "I am not happy about this partner crap either..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:49 pm

She stopped a moment after hearing his comment before letting out a string of curses as she started up again.pushing the heavy doors open to the training area. She didn't even look at him when he caught up and mentioned something about his attitude..' ' attitude is just fine. yours on the other hand, i can do without. '' she mumbled, glancing at Kade who controlled the area.. '' yo dude.. clear the for me will ya?"

Kade looked up from his magazine of guns and knives before grinning.. '' you got it chica.. '' getting up he hit a button that sounded off a loud buzzer.. '' clear out dudes and dudettes..break time. '' he waited for all of them to clear out before grabbing the lock. . eyeing the new guy before shrugging.. as he locked the three of them in .. '' i uhh . woudln't stand too close to her if i was you dude.. '' he went to a foot locker and opened it up.. '' fur?" he shot a look to her and at her quick nod he gave a sigh as he began to heavily pad himself.. '' just try not to grab my ass this time with those teeth of yours love.. ''

She gave a slight grin.. '' i won't make any promises . '' she was going to ignore her new partner for now as she stripped down, not shy at all about her nakedness as she tossed her clothes on the gym bag before quickly shifting. .She took a few minutes to stretch, she was larger then any other normal panther ,but not by much. she waited till she got the go ahead.

Kade looked over at the new guy'' here.. '' he tossed some protective material to him. '' you should put that on . and i hope your as fast as a bunny man. '' he grinned, getting the area set up with many objects as he could to make this a real training session, he jumped at her roar of impatience before grinning.. '' time to run. '' the place was huge, but with all the dodging to do it was well worth the work out.. he took off running and seconds later a black streak could barely be seen as she took off after him. every now and then she would catch close to his heels bu he would always put a burst of speed on and get out of her reach. Kade only stopped when Mirage turned around, zeroing in on the new guy before practically disappearing as the lights went out.. kade grinned'' oh yea.. should have said i hope you can see in the dark too. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Dhaiklovski followed into the room, hearing the buzzer ring in his ears. He looked at Kade with a shrug. "Why not?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. Right now, he was just getting confused at the mention of teeth, and asses, and got quite a bit more confused when he saw Mirage strip down, to which he averted his eyes for a moment, before turning back around and seeing a large panther where she just was. "Oh... heh... furry ass...", he mumbled still slightly confused, but catching on as he heard Kade mention being fast. He looked at the padding with disdain and sat it to the side.

"Let's see if the kitty can run...", he mumbled to himself as he gave a brief stretch, seeing Kade run off. He looked around for a moment, hearing a loud click as the lights went out. His demon eyes quickly adjusted to the near pitch black. His hearing was quite exceptional as well, and he could hear her coming for him. He took off running, trying to get his bearings in a place he had never been in. He gave a brief stumble on some obstacles, wishing like hell there were some trees in the room, but no such luck as he continued to run.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 am

(( well crap, lol she is Jaguar, not panther, that was my bad, but her furr is still black. so she a black jaguar. can't believe i missed that >.> ))

Mirage ignored the furry ass comment once again, her eyes easily adjusting to the dark, she froze for a moment, twitching her ears here and there as she listened to the sounds of running and heavy movement, giving a catlike grin she licked her muscle as she hunched down, crawling on her belly slowly towards who ever had stopped first and was panting like a dog.,.she heard both of them, so stopped for a moment and inhaled deeply , catching their scents, she turned to the right where she spotted Kade who was hunched down listening as hard as he could for her. his smell was unmistakable since he liked to wear that axe crap that always made her nose twitch. Dhaiklovski on the other hand didn't smell of man made scents.

inhaling again she gave a slight huff. all male, pure, and demon, yep that was her new partner, slowly inching her way towards him she got as close as she dared before springing up and taking off after him, her paws barely making a sound as she easily dodged obstacles.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 pm

((Lof.. I just thought you had a thing for panthers or something))
Dhaiklovski took a moment, regaining his composure as he tried to get his bearings in the dark room. He heard either Kade or Mirage panting, but guessed that it was human. A big cat like her wouldn't be panting this earlier in the game. He did hear Mirage sniffing around, and he froze for a moment. His keen ears barely hearing her big paws against the ground. He took in a silent breath and took off running as fast as he could, dodging obstacles as he saw them, before diving behind one, seeing if he could slip her up before he took off running again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 am

(( XD eh, not really i love anything in the cat family though, and wolves. two of my favorite animals. ))

She heard Dkaiklovski take off running again and was fast on his heels, atleast until something rammed into her, making her yawl as she was sent sprawling before hearing Kades laughter. '' chica there is two of us in here remember? i am starting to feel unloved over here. '' he grinned as he took off running again before freezing instantly ,slowing his breathing down within seconds.

Mirage couldn't believe it, she had forgotten kade was in here, and the little shit was going to pay for that, growling slightly she got up shook it off before going completely silent. She had to admit though ,the kid did get a good drop on her. now as far as Dhaiklovski went.. she doubt he would ever do that.. licking her muzzle slightly she went into hunting mode, it would be slow but it would allow her to hunt the two idiots down and show them who was boss in this room. first however, Kade. . she zeroed in on him immediately , slowly moving around, immediately coming up with a plan to corner home, she gave a catlike grin as she found one of the buckets they had laying about, doing a partial shift just so she could pick it up she tossed it behind Kade to make him think she was there in stead of in front of him.

She quickly undid the partial shift just in time to see kade snap his head up and swore before he took off running... right at her. she waited before leaping up wrapping her front paws around his neck and slammed her body completely into his until he was on his back, a grunt released from him as she knocked the air out of him.. He gave a hiss before laying still '' damn woman that was cheating.. '' he glared even as he heard her slight purr that usually meant she was laughing at him. the moment she let him up he was up immediately .. '' new dude your on your own, she got me. '' he grumbled, atleast she didn't bite him in the ass this time. he found his chair again to sit down.

Mirage gave a silent victory dance before going back on the hunt. oh where oh where did the little mouse go. she hunched down again , slowly and painstakingly crawled towards where she could see him. hopefully she would catch him this time. she was not about to admit he was fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Dhaiklovski heard Mirage Yowl, and heard a lot of movement as he tried to peer around, to see what was going on. He then heard and saw the bucket, to see Kade running blindly into her and he shook his head. "Poor fool...", he thought to himself. He saw Mirage's victory dance and he stifled a laugh before he took off running, being as silent as possible as he kept his eyes on her. "So she can be caught unawares...", he thought to himself with a smirk. It was then that he began to formulate a plan of his own. "If she can use her powers, I can use mine...", he thought as he disappeared. He was still there, but he was completely invisible with n ight or day vision. So long as he remained silent as he snuck closer and closer to her before jumping onto her back and gripping at the skin and fur. He was ready for a rough ride, and would stay on until she gave up.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 pm

she gave a grunt of surprise as something heavy suddenly landed on her back and gripped her furr and skin, she wasted no time in trying to throw him off, she was quick, even if he was on her , she moved as if he weighed nothing. bucking and running before intentionally slamming into to things to try and knock him off her back, she even snapped her jaws at a limb once or twice to see if she could catch him, she was well aware of him not wearing his protective gear but that was his problem since she knew kade had tossed him some.

she spun in a circle slightly , snapping one more time and actually getting ahold of something on him and bite down hard., he wanted to wrestle a giant cat, he was going to pay the price for not wearing protective gear.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:07 pm

He held on, with all of his might, gripping onto her tighter, and tighter, trying his best to keep his hands away from her snaps. He let out a groan, feeling her snap down onto his arm, puncturing the flesh he let out a growl as he felt her bite down hard as he let go with his other hand, feeling her teeth puncturing the flesh further. "Ok, fine then... you think you're all mighty?", he asked, gripping his injured arm with his hand and pulled, feeling the flesh tear, and hearing bones snap as he pulled free. His hands and arm were in two. He laughed softly. "You got a good grip...", he said, breathlessly as his arm immedietely began to heal itself. He jumped back before jumping over her. "But I don't know if I caught you first, or if you caught me, so let the game continue...", he said as he dashed off.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 pm

she was a bit surprised when he yanked on his arm, injuring himself further but being nonhuman had its perks, fast healing being one of them, when leapt off her and over her to start running again she could feel the adrenaline rush with the excitement of finally having a fun chase, to her Jaguar, his blood was a little intoxicating and fueled the instinct to hunt and kill but she easily kept control of that, only letting the urge to hunt come out more. while pushing down hard on the urge to kill, considering boss man wouldn't like it if she killed off her new partner. no matter how much the thought was intriguing to her.

Leaping up slightly to swipe at his leg as he passed her she missed, gave a slight huff before taking off for him again, barely even hearing Kade's surprised laugh and whistle. '' damn dude, you got balls. lets hope you keep them on ya yes?" kade was so loving this.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 pm

He took off, sprinting, his senses taking over, through the pain, and adrenaline. He could hear even the air moving past her paw when she swiped at him. He heard Kade's comment, and he gave a laugh. He wasn't trying to be stealthy anymore. Now it was time to let loose. He was jumping off everything, keeping his feet on the ground for little more than a blink of an eye. He would land, and jump off in another direction entirely. He was starting to sweat a little now as his arm had finished healing. He looked quickly around the room. With his now heightened senses, the room was as bright as daylight now. He could see everything, and because of the adrenaline and his speed, things seemed to be going in slow motion, which worked to his advantage. He turned toward Mirage and aimed a good strong kick at her head.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Stars exploded in her line of vision as he landed a good lucky kick to her head, sending her rolling and tumbling across the ground, plowing through a bunch of padded mats. scattering them around the area before she just laid there, her body limp, slowing her breathing to a slow shallow sound. She hardly ever used this tactic on anyone. but it was now or never to figure out if it worked.

Kade frowned, seeing her body go flying before laying still as death , he could barely even tell if her chest rose and fell from breathing.. swearing he flicked the light on.. '' dude you better hope you didn't seriously injure her.. granted she can heal from just about anything but even she isn't immortal. '' yanking the padding off his body he scrambled for the med kick, even his nose could pick up the send of blood from her head, probably a large gash from the kick. '' check on her newbie, make sure she is breathing.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm

He landed on his feet, seeing her go flying and he stood there for a moment, putting a finger to his mouth. "Um...", he mumbled, smelling the blood, he knealed down next to her. "I didn't kick that hard...", he mumbled. He put a hand by her muzzle, feeling air flowing from her nose slowly. "Yeah, she's breathing.", he said as he backed away a little. "I-I didn't mean it...", he mumbled softly as he slowly brought down his heart rate. He placed a gentle hand on her head, trying to see if he could feel any blood, or a wound.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 pm

The moment she felt his touch on her head her eyes snapped up , she lept up fast and tackled him onto his back, placing her rump right on his chest and her front paws on his forehead, giving a smug look as she turned to look at Kade.

Kade had frozen in his spot, eyes going wide, the med kit dropping out of his hands in his surprised state before opening, then closing his mouth several times.. blinking before shaking his head'' oi vey chica you gave me a heart attack, don't do that, this heart of mine can't take it. ''

Mirage gave a grumble meant for laughter before she sauntered off of Dhaiklovski, she did have a gash on her head but it was shallow and would hear fast. heading for the shower room for females.

Kade laughed slightly shaking his head as he picked up her clothing and headed to the room as well, only sticking his hand in to place her clothing on a stool by the door before closing it again.. '' boy did she get the both of us dude.. thats one smart kitten. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Dhaiklovski let out a yelp, suddenly finding a jarguar on his body. "Damn....", he groaned, feeling the massive weight on his chest which was making it a little difficult to breathe. He looked at Kade for a moment, and gave a playful grin. Dhaiklovski sat up the moment mirage got up from him, and he looked toward her. His attention turned to Kade. "You mean cheater... Playing dead, and then getting your opponent? Is she a kitten or a possum?", he complained with a small shrug. "Whatever...", he groaned.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Kade grinned.. '' hey now, its all fair out on the battle field.. she just did what any enemy might do to you , pull out all the tricks in order to survive. just be glade your balls and ass are still in tacked. '' he stretched before picking up the stuff he dropped.. .. '' hmmm you know dude.. that little chica in there might like you .. .. in her own way of course.. so don't get too.... '' he frowned searching for the right word.. '' pissy? at her if she snaps at you .. ''

Several minutes later Mirage came out, fully dressed , fully healed and a towel in her hands as she rubbed her hair dry .. '' that was good.. i enjoyed that. '' licking her lip she yawned slightly .. '' if jeff hadn't called us in yet, i think i am going home. i need sleep. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm

He raised an eyebrow toward Kade. "Seriously, though? Playing dead? I have yet seen someone do that to keep from being caught...", he mumbled. His eyes went wide for a moment. "You mean she actually goes after those?", he asked, imagining that for a moment before shaking the thought from his m ind. "Like me? You didn't hear what she was saying in there...", he pointed to the door from where they had come in from. His head turned when he saw Mirage walking out and he sighed. "Well I guess that was... a draw?", he asked as he thought for a moment. "Sleep?" As a demon, that was one thing that he never saw as very useful... sleep... a waste of time. He gave a shrug. "Whatever."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 pm

She snorted'' a draw? you wish. i won. so get over it.. unless you want another match?" arched a brow before rolling her eyes'' yes sleep.. i have not had sleep in over four days, i am tired. what are you my baby sitter now?"

'' yes he is. '' Jeff said as he came in , arching a brow as he held a thick envelope.. '' there's a cot in the back room , sleep on that if you have to. but he stays with you , and since i know you don't like anyone in your own home, you might as well stay here .. ''

Mirage scowled, her bad mood back again.. she was about to say something very nasty before Kade stuck a large jug of milk under her nose, her eyes window and she snapped her mouth shut to eye the jug.. li cking her lips a little she glanced from him then the jug..

Kade grinned.. '' thats right.. told you i would get you one.. whole milk too none of that. low percent crap you hate.. '' he waited for her to relax before giving the jug over to her.. '' now go nap , cheri. you need it. ''

Mirage debated whether or not to argue again before taking the jug . then the envelope that Jeff held out to her, with a quick clip words of review the case then get back to him, she nodded, tucking the thick packet under her arms before heading for the bunks..

Jeff looked over at Dhaiklovski , giving a slight sigh again'' you look like hell you got bloody paw marks on your face by the way.. might wanna hit the showers before meeting up with her again.. she should be alot nicer now that kade gave her one of her favorite things. .. it usually soothes the inner demon kitty in her. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 pm

He gave a small moan, which was barely audible. He didn't know what he was going to do all night. He saw the envolope and his eyebrow raised. "Oooh...", he said softly, seeing Kade give her a jug of milk. "T'was milk which soothed the beast...", he thought to himself.He turned, seeing Mirage head off and he gave a sigh, looking at Jeff. "You mean actually blood, or what?", he asked, pointing to his face, and looked at the shower room meant for men. "Sure... I suppose I sweated enough to need a shower...", he said with a shrug. "Wait.. demon?", he asked with a confused look on his face. He wondered why he hadn't been able to tell so far.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Kade busted out laughing.. '' not literally demon dude.. we call it demon kitty cause she always is in a err.. '' he glanced over to make sure she was gone before speaking.. '' pissed off mood all the time and taking it out on everyone, usually its demons who are that cranky but boy does she make the most dangerous ones look like little.. infants so far.. ''

Jeff grinned.. '' yea actual blood you know, that red stuff most people bleed... .. probably mirage's .. but she will live.. ahh and that thing i gave her was the new assignment for both of you . its a two person op.. so she has no say whether or not to go alone. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:34 pm

He raised an eyebrow, hearing Kade's laughter. "Oh....", he mumbled. He was taking this whole attitude thing as a challenge. Making demons seem like infants? That was something he would have to change. He looked at Jeff. "Oh... yeah I know what people bleed but Some people say bloody to describe something... or other... England, they do it...", he rambled for a minute. He gave a nod to Jeff. "Ok....", he mumbled. He was curious what it was but it would have to wait. He walked off, heading toward the showers, closing the door behind him, openning it to set his clothes on a chair outside.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Mirage already had half the jug of milk gone before sticking the rest in the fridge to save for later. last time she had milk was over two months ago and she enjoyed it now. she would have to thank kade later for that.. yawning she quickly studied the packet before laying down to sleep. the dorm was meant for everyone , so she figured Dhaiklovski would be in soon enough later on since he was to stick by her side anyways.. she didn't like being baby sat. but right now she was too happy to care.

She slept for as long as she could, only stirring when she heard someone come in, probably kade, yawning she curled up again , trying to get back to sleep.. '' kade. seriously , you need to buy more milk. don't think i can go another two months without it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next