The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 17 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 pm

He gave a small grunt, feeling her pulling him down and he obliged, laying next to her and looking her over once before smilign. "I don't find fault in... everything...", he muttered softly, giving a shrug. "Meditation works, so I don't know...", he said softly, rubbing a gentle hand over her shoulders. "Yeah... But there is something chilling to know that trees were cut down so I could be killed on a hillside with clean grass. I had seen it... It was a proud tree, there for many decades... killed so I could be because I did...", he muttered, daydreaming a little. "My blood stained the grass and the stump for who knows how many tiems...", he muttered.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 17 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 11:10 pm

she frowned, leaning up on one elbow to look him over'' hmmm.. wouldn't be the first time tree's where hacked down just for a chopping block, many men where killed that way , waaay back in the old days before they decided, hangings where better, then turned around and just placed a stump in an arena so people can watch the accused person's head's being lopped off.. and don't get me started on some torture devices used by one of the king henry era's.. the pendelum being one of them. '' she lightly poked his nose again when she saw his eyes glaze over a little in his daydream.. '' oi.. its better not to just think about it.. the past is the past.. its not going to happen again because i won't let anyone near you . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 18, 2011 11:17 pm

He blinked the images of the bloody scene from his mind. "So how long have you been around, then?", he asked, running a gentle finger over her skin. "I know the past is the past, but I have been so curious up till now that it is hard to let it go.", he muttered softly, giving a gentle kiss to her lips. "I don't think I am going to massacre anybody unless they do something terrible, so I don'y think you need to worry.", he said softly, looking into her eyes for a moment before giving a small smile. "That was before I was a demon, anyways...", he said softly, giving a light kiss on the tip of her nose.

((Last post of the evening, gotta sleep. my girlfriend graduates friday! Yay!))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 18, 2011 11:39 pm

she laughed softly '' you know thats bordering on asking how old i am right? and not something you should ask a woman'' teased, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her and kissed him back just as gently, giving his lower lip a playful nip before smilng. " mmmm alright well if i don't have to worry then i am not going to worry , but i will still keep an eye out atleast.. demon or not.. you may have some enemies"

(( nice congrats to her XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu May 19, 2011 8:41 pm

He looked at her for a moment, giving a small smile. "With how you're speaking, it just sounds like you are older than you seem is all...", he said, giving a small laugh from her kiss, giving a low teasing growl as he felt her nipping at his lip. "I would like to think I am able to take care of myself. Anyways, I am a demon... a higher demon, anyways... with a human form. If I die, I just come back...", he muttered nonchalantly. "Not here, but it seems like a random location every time...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 pm

she grinned at his growling before nipping his lip again. then leaned back and arched a brow at his response to coming back from dieing." wow sounds like a demonic version of wheres waldo huh?. .mmmm and i bet you can take care of yourself. " looking him over slowly she gave an innocent smile. " mmm in more then one way i think"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri May 20, 2011 12:35 pm

((Haha! In the middle of writing this, I got a great idea for a character!))

He raised an eyebrow at her grin. "Yeah, here is another little tidbit, too... I look different everytime. Sometimes act different... It is very strange...", he muttered softly. He placed a hand on her neck, softly rubbing the red marks away with his thumb. "Still sorry...", he said with a small pout, tilting his head to the side and gently kissing her neck.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 20, 2011 12:48 pm

(( ohh? do tell))

she frowned'' well that is strange, geez that would be harder then the whole wheres waldo thing. " she relaxed, even as his hand went to her throat, completely relaxed she half closed her eyes as he began to rub the red marks. ''mm dont be.. i should have been more careful around you ,i mean you did just sleep for the first time. '' sucking in a breath the moment he began to kiss her throat she tried to sit still '' mmmmm keep doing that and i am going to jump you again hun."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 pm

((Ever watch doctor who on BBC America?))

"Yeah, so I am not even sure how I originally looked,but I don't mind it now. It is weird dying... I die and then... it is like someone similar to me walks off...", he muttered, laughing softly against her neck. "Jump me? Whatever do you mean?", he teased as he kissed his way up to her cheek and then gently kissed her lips.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 21, 2011 6:12 am

(( XD ahh no sadly , i probably should though ))

she grinned, arching a brow at his response'' your tempting me and you know it. '' teased, kissing him back slowly , exploring his mouth a little before releasing him and looked up at him'' well damn you got a strange life don't ya? .. heh and i thought mine was hard.. anything else i need to know? you don't sprout horns and a tail while you meditate do you ?" now she was picking on him, enjoying the little back and forth teasing they where doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat May 21, 2011 9:09 am

((Look up Doctor Who... on wikipedia, you'll learn a fair bit of it...))

"I know what?", he asked innocently, looking into her eyes as he kissed her passionately, feeling her exploring him. "Yeah, it's find waldo, kill him, and then find someone else with the same abilities...", he muttered softly after she released him. "Absolutely not...", he said with a raised eyebrow as he kissed her gently on her lips and then kissed her cheek and then kissed his way back down her neck, halfway tempted to go a further, just to tease her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 21, 2011 12:57 pm

(( i will do that . XD i have heard of it though i know that.. Doctor Who and Dexter. ))

she couldn't help but laugh at his version of Waldo. '' mmmm that is definitely strange. ok ok . i was only checking'' grinned before squirming as he kissed her and then moved to her cheek and neck.. '' gah. alright your pushing me here. '' just from the small kisses she was aroused and he was going to pay for that as she slid her hands over his body slowly '' and you damn well know what your doing you big tease"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat May 21, 2011 8:15 pm

((Yeah, let me know if you wanna do a thread... and for precision purposes, it is David Tennent Doctor, cuz I don't really like matt smith... he's a bit weird.))

He looked up at her laugh, and gave a small chuckle, feeling her squirming. "Pushing you where? I assure you I am not pushing you... I am kissing you...", he said, smiling as his kisses slowly and almost nervously began to go toward her breasts, taking in a breath as he felt her hands sliding over his skin. "Tease?", was all he asked as he kissed her nipple.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 21, 2011 10:10 pm

(( i will look it up when i get home from work:)

she groaned as he kissed her nipple, he was killing her here and yet he was acting all innocent and coy. " mmmmm yes pushing me. i only have so much control over my hormones you know.. " running her hands over his hips, she watched him as he got a little nervous. but she herself stayed as calm as she could , wanting to see what he would do next.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 22, 2011 8:44 pm

((So whatcha think?))
He looked up with an innocent smile at her groan. "Hormones?", he asked softly, looking up innocently at her, feeling his pulse quicken as he gently ran the tip of his warm tongue over her nipple, closing his eyes softly as he felt her hands on his hips as he tried his best to keep himself under control at the same time. He kept thinking about their little romp a few hours ago, and it was making him horny, just thinking of her on top of him again, and her warmth around his member. He tried his best to block these thoughts as he slowly kissed at her nipple before sucking at it gently at first.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 24, 2011 12:08 am

(( looks interesting XD. time traveling alien killer ))

she gave a hiss of pleasure a she watched him, flushing a little from her own arousal as she squirmed under him, fixing to say something else when his warm mouth closed over her nipple, moaning she arched up against him, sliding her fingers through his hair before moving one hand down to playfully stroke him " mmmm damn yes hormones .. bloody wicked mouth of yours is killing me.. two can play that game you know. " grinned, closing her fingers around his member before stroking him slowly .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 25, 2011 9:23 am

He looked up, feeling her arche against him in pleasure as he gently flicked his tongue over her, closing his eyes as he felt her hand on him, slowly stroking him. "I don't know of these hormones you are talking about.", he said as innocently as he could, but it was beginning to get a little difficult as he let a soft moan as she closed her fingers around him. He released her nipple before gently kissing it and looking at her, waiting to see what she would do.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm

she grinned, hearing his moan before she leaned up and poked his nose. '' roll over. and you know what i am talking about don't play stupid , you wicked demon. "he was killing her here but she was going to enjoy every bit of it as she nudged him to roll over on his back, he teased her, she can tease back just as much. '' anything else you wanna learn huh ? heh in this .. general area i mean"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed May 25, 2011 9:42 pm

He looked at her, giving a small pout as he was told to roll over. "Do I know what you are talking about?", he asked, giving a small chuckle as she called him a wicked demon. He felt her nudge and he reluctantly rolled onto his back. "Learn?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. He was interested in learning a bit more, but he could tell that she wasn't going to let this go easily with the fact that he had teased her as much as he did already. "What are you going to teach me?", he asked softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 pm

she grinned, watching him roll over..'' hmm i dunno.. like i said i will try and teach you as much as i can but not even i know everything. " teased. poking his belly lightly as she leaned down and nipped his chest, smiling up at him as she moved lower. '' your being very cryptic you know. careful you annoy me, i bite. '' she was the one to give him a wicked look now as she moved lower to his member, lightly running her tongue over the tip of him. watching his reactions.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu May 26, 2011 8:18 am

He looked at her, giving a small laugh as she poked his stomach, He took in a steadying breath, having a feeling where this was goingas she nipped at his chest. "I'm osrry...", he muttered softly, feeling her moving lower as his eyes followed her, seeing her wicked look, before taking in a wince of shock and pleasure as he felt her warm tongue on him. His eyes had clenched tightly before he slowly openned them, and gave a sigh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm

she arched a brow as she looked up at him'' sorry for wha?" she had completely forgotten what it was they where talking about as she teased him. '' you alright?" frowned, not sure if the sigh he gave was a good one or something else.. watching him , she leaned down again and gave a slow lick once more'' i am not going to bite you hun, stop looking like you expect me too."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu May 26, 2011 9:47 pm

He looked down, giving a short nod. "I'm fine, it just feels so... good...", he muttered with a slow shiver as she gave another lick. "I know you aren't going to bite me, I am just watching you...", he muttered. His hands reached for her head before softly running his fingers through her hair. "Trust me... If I need you to stop, I will let you know...", he said, his skin already turning red with heat and anticipation.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 11:42 pm

she arched a brow, leaning into his hands a little before smiling and watching him turn a little bit of a flushed red color. " mmm alright. trusting you on that. "given the fact she could actually touch him while he was getting warmer was a bit fun. leaning down and closing her eyes she took him in her mouth again sucking hard but slow. keeping her ears alert for any of his sounds of pleasure as she stroked the base of his member lightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 29, 2011 10:14 pm

He looked down at her, running his fingers gently through her hair before taking in another steadying breath. His hands clenched at her hair as she began to suck on him. He arched his back against the floor of the cave which felt really good to his hot back. He took in another breath which had a small shudder to it. "That... feels...", he cut off, alreayd having trouble thinking at this point as his fingers slowly relaxed and began to run through her hair again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next