The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 18 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 30, 2011 10:55 am

she looked up at him when he clenched his fist in her hair, it didn't bother her one bit, she just gave him an innocent look as he arched up and she took note of the little shudder he had in his voice, grinning she leaned up and looked him over. '' mmm well it better feel good or i am gunna be mad" teased, deciding she probably tortured him enough with her mouth so moved up till she straddled his hips." mmm tell me what you want and maybe i will be kind enough to give it to you ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 18 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Tue May 31, 2011 8:16 pm

He took in a breath, giving a small moan. He gave a nod, deciding that trying to speak wouldn't work right now. He watched her move upon him. "I have no idea, but if it feels good to you, I am sure it will feel good to me...", he muttered breathlessly. "Once I get used to this, I will be more aggressive, but right now, I just want to enjoy it and get an idea of what you like...", he muttered. softly. "And get an idea of what I like too...", he muttered.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm

she laughed softly , arching a brow'' who said anything about being agressive? just wanted to know what ya wanted hun " grinned, poking his nose lightly before nuzzling his neck just below his chin, giving a gentle nip before she reached down to guide him into her as she lowered herself onto him, giving a small groan of pleasure from it. " mmm don't worry by your reaction i am positive your definitely enjoying this. " looking up at him she slid her fingers in his hair, taking small bunches of it and tilted his head back as she slowly began to ride him. " mmm well feel free to do whatever, its the only way your going to figure out what you like. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 pm

He gave a chuckle. "No one did. It's a fair warning.", he said, twitching a little as she poked his nose. He gave a gentle yet teasing growl as he took in a breath, taking in her scent, taking in a breath as he felt her hand on him again, giving a groan as he felt her around him. He gave a nod, slowly looking up at her, feeling her already begin moving. He easily found an easiy rhythm against her hips as he wrapped his arms around her neck.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm

she delighted in the fact that was moving as she nipped his lower lip lightly , smiling a little from his arms around her neck. " mmmm fair warning huh ? well t hats alright , you don't have to warn me ." teased, pressing her forehead against his as she kept the easy rhythm. " mmmmmm damn enjoying every bit of this i think, what about you ?" teased, sliding her fingers over his skin lightly , enjoying every little bit of laugh and growl he did.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:29 pm

He groaned softly. "Yeah, I do. I already have... a few ideas...", he said, feeling himself getting hotter already. He gave a soft moan as he felt her forehead on his and he kissed her, gently at first before becoming more passionate and exploring her mouth. His hands slowly moved to her breasts as he did so, caressing them softly and gently running his thumb over her nipple. He pulled away from the kiss reluctantly. "Yeah...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:06 am

she gave a soft moan at his gentle kiss before he surprised her as the kiss turned more passionate, she did just the same, kissing him deeply , letting him explore as much as he wanted before she had to pull away and bit her lip as his hands teased and caressed her breasts. "hmmmmmmm . that feels good. idea's? " now she was curiously even as she slid her hands over his heated skin. " care to tell me one or two of your idea's?" nuzzling his neck lightly she gave a gentle nip even as she picked up the pace a little as she rode him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm

He looked up, taking in a breath as he kept the pace against her hips. "Hm? If I told you, it wouldn't be any fun...", he said softly. He nipped his tongue lightly as he looked up at her, taking in another breath as he felt her nip at his neck. "You make this feel so good...", he moaned softly, closing his eyes softly as he felt her hands on his warm skin, which made goosebumps spread wherever she touched as he smiled, still caressing her breasts, gently squeezing her nippled in between his fingers.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 am

she bit her lip and gave another groan, he was making it hard to follow the conversation as he teased her nipples and added tot he pleasure, flushing brightly she half closed her eyes, watching him still as she felt the pleasure beginning to build " mmmm love i think it feels good just from the act of it, not from the actual person.. or i could be wrong, your killing my brain cells at the moment so i dunno. " teased, arching a brow as she nuzzled and nipped his chin " oh alright, keep your secrets then, surprise me, though that shouldn't be hard for you ", looking up at him she tried to control her breathing but it was getting harder the more the pleasure build,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm

He looked up, hearing her moan and he sat up enough to barely run his tongue over her nippled and gently suck on them. "Well I don't know either since you are my first...", he muttered, giving a soft groan. "Of... course I am going to surprise you...", he said as his breathing started to quicken. He could tell her breathing was starting to quicken as well. He took this opportunity to quicken the pace a little as he moved his hips against her a little harder.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 pm

she arched against him immediately as she felt the enticing warmth of his mouth clamp down over her nipples, it felt so good she couldn't help herself.shivering as pleasure went through her body once more she slid her fingers into his hair, massaging his scalp gently , " mmmm good, i am sure you will. " her eyes widened as he sudden quickened the pace a little, it was all her body needed before she felt her climax hit hard and fast, crying out from the pleasure of it, and raking her nails over his shoulder blades, she arched against him harder , her inner muscle's clamping down on him as she nuzzled his neck, muffling her moans against his heated skin, forgetting about everything as the only thing on her mind now was the pleasure coursing through her body and who exactly was giving it to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:14 pm

He gently ran the edges of his teeth against her tender nippled, sucking at the same time as he felt her shiver. He gave a soft moan as he heard her give a cry of pleasure and he pulled her down into a hot and passionate kiss, aggressively exploring her mouth and groaning as he felt her nails digging into his skin. His groans subsided into a soft but prolonged moan as he felt her muscles clamping down on him while his rhythm against her slowed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 pm

he was surprising her left and right as he pulled her down into a hot and passionate kiss, the aggressiveness was exciting , kissing him back just as deeply she relaxed on him, letting him move this time as she held still, it felt good all together. breaking the kiss she nipped his lower lip , flushed, her own body heat had risen . opening her eyes to look up at him she flushed" mmm now see.. you have never done this before but .. your definitely way better than any man i have known.. and thats saying alot "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:39 pm

He took in a relaxing breath as he felt her kissing back, and then relax against him. He smiled as he felt her pull away. "How have I had a chance for this? This is only my second time...", he muttered softly, blushing lightly at her words which was barely visible with his skin being red and hot now. He gave a grin as he reached for her hands and pulled them up by his shoulders. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before he rolled them both over, moving himself on top on his knees and her on her back, allowing him to move more freely as he thrusted against her softly at first.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:01 pm

she grinned, nuzzling his neck softly " mmm so? some are a natural and your definitely talented" , she could tell he was blushing, but just barely since it was hard under his already red skin. . she arched a brow as he took her hands and put them on his shoulders, glancing at him before giving a small gasp as he rolled them over after he kissed her forehead, she held still, letting him get adjusted and move into a comfortable position.

Groaning softly and biting her lip as he began to move slowly ., lifting her hips up against his , following his movements, letting him take the lead at his own pace this time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:27 pm

He moaned softly as he found a comfortable position. He leaned over her, slowly kissing over her breasts as he kept a slow and steady rhythm, feeling her moving her hips against his. He gently let his tongue flick over each nipple teasingly slow while his hands slowly caressed over her body and then moved to her hips and then slowly caressing her thighs. His pace moved to a teasingly slow movement as he kept a grin, trying to see how much he could tease her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:41 pm

she bit her lip, enjoying the steady movement, she had to focus on keeping her hands on his shoulders where he had placed them , to keep from moving them even as his mouth teased her sensitive skin. each flick of his tongue over her nipple had her feeling more wet between her legs while he moved. he definitely knew how to find her sensitive spots to tease. Trying to hold still while his hands explored her body was even harder, but she managed.

When he slowed to an even more teasing pace, and spotted the grin on his face she gave a low growl of pleasure" oh i see, gunna tease me till i beg huh ?. mmmmm let me tell you something though love. your going to have to work extremely hard till i beg" grinned, lazily wrapping her legs around his waist, lightly tapping her fingers on his shoulders. " your more then welcome to try babe"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:50 pm

He bit his lip as well as he looked her over, even seeing her plobed him to go a little quicker. "You can move your hands if you want to, love, I just didn't want to crush your hand when I rolled over...", he muttered. He could tell she was having a tough time, but he could feel how wet she was as he thrusted gently against her. His hands rested at the innermost section of her thighs, gently pushing against them, "Beg? I never mentioned begging...", he muttered with a smile as he felt her legs wrapping around his waist as he kissed her nippled before he began to gently suck on them.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:01 pm

she gasped as his mouth closed around her nipple once more before he began to suck on it, arching her back up against her she groaned, sliding her fingers into his hair, weaving the silky strands through her fingers as she lifted her hips up more against his. " ohhhh mmmm you didn't have to say it.. your body says it, your action's say it.. . action's speak louder then words you know . " teased, enjoying the little bantering once more " mmmm damn though you are good" giving another groan, she closed her eyes completely this time, enjoying the feeling of his body moving in her's, his mouth on her body and his hands on her hips.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 pm

He moaned softly with his mouth tightly wrapped around her nipple, steadying his breaths as he felt her fingers in his hair. He gave one solid thrust against her, feeling himself slide his member into her made him give another moan before he made himself keep things gentle again. He didn't even say anything anymore, but looked up at her, to see her reactions as his hands slowly moved to her mound, gently pushing against it rhythmically as he thrusted against her hips.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:20 pm

she sucked in a sudden breath before moaning deeply again, the little bit of vibration against her nipple from his moan was a bit of a surprise and felt extremely good to the point her fingers flexed on their own in his hair and nearly dug her nails in his scalp, she managed to catch herself however so as not to accidentally hurt him. his gentle movements where definitely working on her as her pleasure began to build once more. slowly but surely, she jerked in reaction to feeling his hand slide down to her mound, opening her eyes , she watched him, giving another low moan as he now began to tease her mound with the same rhythm as his hips where doing, she couldn't help but push her hips up against his harder, the need for her finish great as she ached even more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:28 pm

He kept his eyes trained on her reactions, taking in a bit of a breath as he felt her fingers clenching his hair. He could feel his own pleasure beginning to build slowly as he tried his best to hold her steady as she jerked. He gave a soft and gentle groan as his hips and his hands picked up the pace a little, as his hips moved against hers, pushing into her as deeply as he could.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 pm

she bit her lip , moaning again as he picked up the pace once more, nipping his chin lightly she arched against him before crying out in pleasure as she climaxed, every muscle in her body jerking and clamping down on him, he was definitely getting better and she was enjoying every bit of it. " bloody hell. " feeling him in deep, she pressed against him more, far from done as she kept moving her hips, just adding more pleasure to what she was already feeling. " you know,we keep doing this and your never going to end up walking again " grinned, nuzzling his chin lightly again before slowly kissing him " and thats a promise i can easily make good on"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 pm

He moaned as he felt her arching against him and felt her muscled tighten around him which made him groan as he kept the rhythm against her. "We keep this up?", he asked panting. "I haven't had an orgasm yet...", he muttered softly. "You have... two, in fact, and I am actually curious to see if you could do that...", he said softly as he kissed her slowly as his hands continued to pulse against her as he thrusted into her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 pm

she gave a soft laugh as she nuzzled his neck" well i am sorry , not my fault you feel really damn good to me. " if she could purr in this form she would most likely be doing it right now as she kissed him back slowly, nipping his lower lip lovingly as she moved her hips with hers. " mmmm could always try new positions to see which feels better to you hun.i am barely even tired, so i am good for a few more rounds" teased, sliding her hands down his sides, lightly dancing her fingers over his skin as she nipped his neck.she was starting to feel like she would do anything for him just to keep him happy and give him pleasure as he was doing to her." and to answer your question hun, a woman can have multiple orgasm's if the man does his things right."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next