The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (Questor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A students lesson (Questor) Empty A students lesson (Questor)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Savannah entered the front doors of her school, and sat down in the cafetira it was the first week of school her freshman year of collage. The thick heat of September brought out her best mood. She could wear her low cut Capri pants and a spaghetti strapped tank top. She didn’t dress what one would call slutty, but she was skinny and very good looking so she played on her assists, her long skinny legs and big breasts. The school was already buzzing with activity, she was early but that’s how she liked it . The schedule made her smile she had her favorite professer. Mr. Dreamy as the students had begun to call him first, Savannah thought he was hot, but she couldnt think of such things she had to keep a 90 % or her parents would stop paying for her schooling.

Her parents had agreed to pay for her schooling but forced her to take some classes this one with professor McDreamy was one of them. And the one she was most stressed about failing. She looked at her watch and jumped up she had to make it to the class. She needed a seat in the front to get a good view with no distractions,

SO she raced to her next class she wanted a front row seat for this class. She had gotten her wish and sat right in the front as the rest of the class began filling up the girls all had the same plan as her. Unlike Savannah they all dressed like sluts for him, their breasts nearly spilling out of their shirts. It disgusted Savannah and it seemed that only attracted Horney little boys.

Taking out her lap top she waited for the Professor to come in and start.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (Questor) Empty Re: A students lesson (Questor)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Professor Nicolas Nickodemus, professor of Cultureal Behaviour Science, walked down the hallways of the collage towards his class. He loved his position at the collage. It gave him great opportunities for his other studies. He had quite the selection. Most of the women were wanting to make a good grade in his class and looked as if they would do anything to get it. Most dressed in ways to suggest they would go to bed with him to get that grade.

But he was more selective then that. Plus he wanted one or more that would be more then a brief escapade. He wanted subjects that he could form and mold into what he wanted. He entered his class room and looked around. He gave his clas a smile and noticed how the guys were almost drooling over the way the girls were dressed. Oh if they only knew what real pleasures could be brought forth with the right training.

"Good morning class." he began. "I have your papers." he shook his head. "Some have done brilliently while most........." he shook his head. He went up and down the rows of desks and handed them out. When he reached the desk of Savannah, "Not good. you could fail this class." He wondered if she was like the other girls, who would do anything to pass the class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Savannah watched as Professor Nicolas Nickodemus walked into the room. She took a deep breath he held theire papers that they had handed in. She was barly scractchy by in this class and this paper could make or break her. When he began to walk up and down the aisle she felt as if she was going to faint. When he stopped by on her desk she held her breath. When he made his comment she felt her heart stop and the bile burn her throat.

She couldnt fail! Her parents would stop paying for this all and then where would she be? She couldnt stay in school, or her home, she would have to get a job and with no education it wouldnt be that high pay of a job. Most likely a dancer or a bartender.

She looked up at the Professor and nodded, ignoring the tears that were burning her eyes. She tried to pay attention during class and when it was dismissed she walked up to his desk

"Professor, I was wondering what, if any, extra credit I could do, see I need to keep a 90% average or my parents will stop paying for this, and I wil lhave to drop out" She looked up at him with pleding eyes, "Please I am willing to do anything, charts, digrames, chores for you, anything" She looked at her paper, "And if I can ask. what was so wrong with my paper?"

Unlike the girls in the class, Savannah was a virgin, she had never had a boyfriend, or even been kissed, she was inocent of most things which she figured wouldnt affect her grade in this class but it seemed to have.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:40 am

Nick could see the looks on the faces of those that were not getting good grades, especially the girls. A couple he knew already were ready to sleep with him to get a better grade. Those he would enjoy for a couple of days before letting them off the hook. But he was looking for that one or two special ones that he could begin training.

He looked at the expression on Savanna's face as he told her she was failing. That look said alot and he knew she would be coming to him later to talk. When she did he looked up at her from his desk. Now she would be a good one to train, he thought. "Perhaps there is a way to get your grade up." he told her. "Come to this address." he wrote the address down on a piece of paper. "We will talk further on it." When she asked what was wrong with her paper, he told her. "Originality and depth. You resarched other people's theories and ideas but one must make their own conclusions, with experimenting and such. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Standing there as her professor looked up at her she took a deep breath. This could break her, she just couldnt fail. This class was her parents idea, to widen her horizons they said. Thing was she was at a huge disadvantage. While other teens were partening she had spent her summers in Africa on "Mercy Ship" bringing medical care to unreached communites, her last year of highschool was done on the ships while she was in earthquaked ravished Haiti, then she had spent the summer in Africa.

She had experiances but nothing like this class was looking for. She sighed why her parents wanted her to go to college is beyond her, she could have stayed on the ships but she did want a medical degree so she could do more then just help. And for her to be able to go further in school she needed help and her parents demand that she take this class so here she was failing.

Her ears perked up when he said there might be a way that she could pass. She took the address with a smile
"Thank you profesor, thank you so much"

When he explained why she failed her paper she nodded. "Guess this isnt the right class for a virgin" She blushed and clovered her mouth when she relized that she had said that outloud.

Quickly she raced out of the class making it to her next one just in time. Later that evening she showed up at the address with kneehigh boots low cut jeans and since it was still warm a tank top with a light sweater over it. She knocked on the door and waited, she had all her bags and her lap top, not knowing what he could mean by what he had said earlier.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Nick' finished up his classes and packed up everything and put it in his brief case. He walked out and across the campus to the parking lot. Opening the door to his car he threw the brief case into the passenger seat and got in. He had a bit of time before Savanna arrived. He would get ready for her.

How he would broach the subject of her receving a passing grade was something he was not sure on. Each woman was different and she, well she had let it slip she was a virgin. It might take a bit more coaxing then the others. He would see.

He parked his car in the garage and then placed his briefcase in his study. He then brought out a bottle of wine and a couple glasses. He was looking forward to his research. Finally she was at the door and he opened it. "Come in." he told her and looked her up and down. Yes she would make the perfect subject of his research.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Standing there Savannah began to doubt herself. Why would the professor want her to go to his home? Extra studies she hopped. She rubbed her stomach, she realy should have eaten but it was too late now, the door was opening.

She looked up at her professor when he opened the door she watched as he looked her up and down. She raised a brow not understanding why he was doing it. She was not as half as good looking as the other students. She was still very tanned from her summer in Africa though,

When he said come in she smiled "Thank you" She motioned to her bags. "I wasnt sure what we would be working on so I figured I would bring everything" She shrugged "Thank you for doing this I really need to keep a 90 percent average or my parents will cut my off" She looked at him.

"I am not some spoiled rich kid though, far from it, my parents, my mother especally likes to controle my life" She licked her lips "So where should I set up?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Nick had to grin when she said she had brought everything because she didn't know what he would be helping her with. She thought he was going to help tutor her on the class material. He might when the time was right and she was a willing subject for his research. When she told him that she had to keep a 90 percent average or her parents would cut her off, he knew he had her for sure. He would use that information to ensure her cooporation. It was the best leverage he could have.

He told her, "leave them here for the moment and come with me." he took her gently by the arm and lead her into theliving room where the wine and glasses were. He poured them a glass each and hande her one. "Now tell me just how badly do you with to improve your grade?" he grinned and sipped his wine. "What are you willing to do to do it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Although she was a bit confused Savannah put her bags down where he told her too. She wasnt sure what he had planned. She had heard rumors but refused to belive them. She was getting ahead of herself like she normally did. She licked her lips and nodded.

She walked with him and when she noticed the glasses of wine she looked up at him questioning but she couldnt afford not to do what ever he wanted her to do, she needed that A even if it ment getting drunk and losing her virginty to her professor. She shook her head, no he couldnt possibly want that he was a teacher and she was just reading too far into things agian.

She took the wine "Thank you" She sipped it while he asked the question. She sighed "Well I really do need to improve my grade, or my parents will cut me off, stop my trust and disown me" She looked up at him. "Your class is the only one I am in danger of failing professor, so I am willing to do any extra work you have for me, diagrams, anything, marking your papers"

She shrugged and looked up at him sipping the wine. She didnt want to get drunk, but she hadnt eaten and there was a danger of that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:25 am

He grinned even more. She had no clue as what he was wanting her to do. "Well helping you with my class can be done, but the type of compensation for that is not exactly work but you will be in a way assisting me in another line of research. One that has nothing to do with the collage, but something I am intrested in."

He walked around her looking down at her firm ass, then around to the front and looked more at her tits, pressing against the material of her Tank top and sweater. "Now we wouldn't want your parents to stop paying for your education, now would we?" again he moved behind her and got up close to her and reached around placing the fingers of his hand on her bare belly and lightly caressed it. "If I am to help you pass my class, with a very good grade, you will do exactly as I say, and do what I tell you to do." he whispered in her ear as he moved his hand up under her sweater and tank top to cup one of her large tits in his hand and squeeze it hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:53 am

Savnnah watched him girn and got the feeling that the rumours were right that he would be doing more then just helping her with her assingments. She wasched as he walked around her, she was feeling more nervous and downed her glass of wine. She regretted it as soon as she had done it. She was feeling tispy.

Licking her lips she watched him nervously. She shook her head "No professor I cant fail" After spending over a year on the Mercy Ships she did not even have work experiance, other then that on the Mercy ships, and the economical state of this community she had no other choice but stay in school.

When he gave her the statment she gasped. as he started to touch her skin she whimpered softly. "Yes of course anything" She couldnt help but gasp when he felt his hands on her breasts. She turned and looked at him, the wine already effecting her.

"I understand Professor" She was clearly gettign fuzzy and it would only take a bit more wine to make her completly drunk.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:43 am

He took the glass of wine from her and sat it down, noting how she had reacted to him squeezing her tit and her inability to drink without getting drunk. Her tit was nice and firm as well as large. "Now you will come here every night after your classes are done. You will not wear a bra or any undergarments. Is that clear?" he told her.

Removing his hand from her tit he walked around in front of her. "You will be assisting in a line of research that I am doing, well you will be the subject of that research." he finished his glass of wine and set it on the table. "Now lets have a good look at your lovely tits. Remove your sweater, tank top and bra." he ordered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:51 am

When he took the glass from her Savannah was feeling a little foolish for drinking it so fast and not eating. She took a couple deep breaths. She listened to him explain what he wanted. She licked her lips and nodded. It would be harder to get all the other home work done but she was only failing this class so she would make this all work.

As he removed her hand and walked infront of her she again listened to what he was saying but she winkled her brow. What type of research was this? But she didnt want to ruin this, so she simply started to strip when he asked her too, starting with her sweater and then her shirt then her bra. She stood there topless looking up at him to see what his reaction would be.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:14 am

Nick stood back and watched as she complied with his orders. He would have to put this all down in his log. Once she stood there half naked he again moved forward and around her looking her over. "You have a very nice pair of tits my dear. A shame that you you have to conceal them all the time." He took out a tape measure, and measured her bust line, the diameter of her tits and grinned as he took out a small note pad from a back pocket and jotted the measurements down.

"You may want to begin taking mental notes yourself. For this research of mine will give you valuable insight on behavior that you can use in your work in my class." he moved behind her and up close again, moving a finger from each hand over her large tits and around their hardening nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Although she was nervous and felt odd immeditally compling with her professor, he had said this would help her grades. She had to admit that he was good looking though. Her heart was beating quickly and her palms were getting sweety as he got closer to her she licked her lips as he mesured her tits. Then sighed in relive when he seemed pleased.

She nodded to him although she didnt understand how stripping for her teacher could help her. Her thoughts disapeered as he ran figers over her hardening nipples a soft groan escaped her lips and she quickly covered her mouth a little embarassed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Nick smiled more as she let out a soft groan. Yes her body wa responding well. She was a very sutible subject. Her body responded well. "Yes your behavior and mine as well should make an interesting paper. After three months of my research, we will see." Placing a hand on the small of her back he moved her through his house to another room that had a variety of things in it. There were chains haning from the ceiling ending in manicals. there were those on the floor as well. "We will be testing out a few things here that I promise will not hurt you, but will test the limits of your sexuality.

There were also a variety of sex toys and things. "Are you sure you want to continue this?" he asked her. She was of concentual age, but still he wanted her concent for what was to happen, so he would not get in to trouble later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:19 am

Licking her lips as her teacher explained things to her. She nodded and kept her mental notes. Her jaw dropped at the sound of 3 months though she couldnt wait 3 months to pull up her grade but she kept silent, in 3 months was better then never she had to admit.

When he put a hand on the small of her back and moved her through the house she obeyed silently and didnt resist at all. In the other room her mouth gasped again. She looked all over, it was too much too take it. She looked to him in a bit of fear. What was he planning of doing to her?

When asked the question she nodded, she really had no choice, she had to get an A in this class. She looked up at him "I do want to continue this professor"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:15 pm

He looked at her and saw the worried look on her face. But she said she wanted to continue. That was a good sign. He chuckled and took her around the room. "My research as you can see is quite different then anything you knew before." He could hardly wait to get started to see how she responded to various things.

He took her back into the living room and said. "Get dressed, but no bra. Remember no bras and now underware." he reminded her. "If you do well here you will be getting a very good grade out of my class." He poured himself another glass of wine and sipped it. "You will not talk to any one about the research we will be conducting. Is that understood?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

As he took her around the class she took deep breathes and licked her lips trying to hide her worry and fear. She looked up at him as he talked about his research she nodded. Of course this was different then anything that she had seen or heard of before. She had never even been kissed before nevermind all of what he seemed to have planned.

She chewed her bottom lip as he took her back to the living room. She obeyed and got dressed stuffing the bra into her bag, She felt a little odd, she figured her first time even thinking about having sex would be a little more romantic, but as long as she passed this class she would never have to see him or her parents again.

"Of course sir I will not talk to anyone about this, I really dont talke to people that much" She shrugged.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:50 pm

"Excellent." he told her and then escorted her to the door. "Tommorow after your classes you will return here and be prepared to experience a variety of things." he chuckled and rubbed her ass cheeks with a hand. He had to plan on what he was going to start her off on. He didn't want to just fuck her the first night, but he would eventually do that.

"I would say a short skirt, no underware, your tank top, without a bra should be what you wear here." That way he would not have to have her stripp down. He could get to her lovely body a lot easier. Opening the door he let her go on her way. He then turned back to his study and wrote down the things he had noted that night with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Savannah walked with her professor to the door. Wondering what she had gotten herself into. What she was about to do could ruin her life, but she needed the A. She licked her lips as he rubbed her ass and giggled. She had to admit the attention felt good. She turned to him and smiled. "See you tommrow Professor"

She nodded to his intrustions and grabbed her stuff and walked to her car, turning to see the door close she drove home. She spent hours doing her homework, took a shower then put herself to bed. In the morning she awoke and got through her day.

Finally it was time for her to be at her professors, she went home and changed into what he wanted then drove to his home and knocked on the door, taking deep breaths.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Nick had a good night sleep and then went to teach his class the next day. He also talked to a couple of the other professors that he knew at the collage and knew that they had a realtionship going that was one where they often saw others and then brought those together with each other. They talked about it freely to him as if it was nothing to them. He made his notes on this as well for his studies, as it was after all something that should be studied as well.

There had been alot of studies on sex but it was never really done where the one making the study was involved in it. He had sex with Gloria, and she had sex with both him and Jim at the same time. Jim had fucked her pussy while Nick had fucked her ass good and hard. It seemed Gloria had an appatite for sex. He wondered if Savannah would have that appatite.

When the end of the day came he went home and made some preperations for when Savannah would arrive. When she arrived he opened the door for her and gently took her by the arm and lead her inside closing the door. His hand immediately droped to her ass and under the skirt to see if she had followed his instruction. He smiled as he found that she had, and there was no underware to inhibit his hand from moving over the smooth skin of her ass cheeks. "Excellent my dear. Now come on in to the 'lab'." The Lab was the room with all the sex toys and other things for bondage. "We will begin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Standing there on the door step Savannah nearly turned around and raced to her car door to race of out there, she wasnt sure what he had planed and he hadnt been to clear she knew it would have something to do with sex she hoped that he would take it slow with her and explain things.

The door opened before she could bolt. She put on a smile and greeted him. She froze slightly as his hand went to her ass. She turned to look at him, he seemed pleased so she relaxed slightly.

She followed him and licked her lips nervously as she looked around. "So what is my frist lesson?" She asked with a bit of a smile.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Nick grinned and said, "Well first........" he moved her to a position in the room and had her stand there. He moved her legs apart a bit and then moved behind her and took the handle of a slave whip and put it between her legs and pressed it up against her pussy, moving it back and force over it. He noted her reaction to it.

This test was designed to see how responsive she was to something hard rubbing against her pussy. He had read a series of books when he was younger. It had intrigued him what the author had described and wondered if it was possible to make a woman want to be sex slave. He would findout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Savannah allowed herself to be moved and then she stood there still. She looked around the room growing a bit nervous, but she needed the experiance to be able to pass this class and therefore get out of her mothers grasp. She licked her lips and tried to calm herself down. She was so distracted by trying to calm herself down she didnt relize that her professor had returned until she felt somthing up against her folds. She gasped and nearly buckled over.

She turned to look at him with glazed eyes. "Professor?" She asked with a husky voice as if she was scared her voice was going to fail her. She liked the feeling and her juices starting to pour on to the whilp was clear sign of that.

Then a sudden though hit her, maybe he had failed her on purpose. But why here when there were more beautiful women in the class, not she decided it was all her, it was her fault that she was failing and no one elses, but this was her chance to pass and she was going to take full advantage of it. She needed to.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next