The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 6 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Nadi listened to him as he spoke of his mother and the father he never knew , barely feeling him massage her shoulders, she didn't usually like being massaged, it was usually weird instead of pleasurable. She was sad for him that he didn't know his father. "I hope you do find him," she told him, softly, unable, really to imagine both her parents not in her life, and only being raised by one. She couldn't imagine a life without her father.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 6 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:13 am

Angelus yelped once then twice as he was rolled over on, scrambling to get out of the way he gave a huff as he went to the tree Dianna was sitting in. well this should be fun to watch. He twitched his ears as a series of grunts and swearing came from Mirage.

Mirage couldn't beleive it, first time ever did anyone get the drop on her and it was this man. swearing softly she struggled against him , cursing again before giving a grunt as he knocked the wind out of her when she landed on her belly and he was practically pressing his whole body on her.struggling to control her breathing a little and blowing hair out of her face she felt a shiver go up her spin as she felt his breath on her ear as he spoke to her. giving another growl she squirmed under him to no success. this was definitely frustrating.. '' i wouldn't trust you as far as i can throw you '' she hissed, wiggling her fingers slightly then her wrists to make sure she could move them properly, she was in an awkward position at the moment. '' get off me you cow.. you are not light as a feather you know. '' grumbled, not really meaning to call him a cow but the fact that he managed to get her pinned just pissed her off. for some odd reason she was very aware of every bit of his body she could feel. she was just blaming it on the fact that she hadn't had a boy toy in a while.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 pm

"I have faith that I will. But it will happen when the time is right. I have many centuries ahead of me still." He leaned down and nuzzled her neck as he massaged her.
"I'm at least glad you've had your family together, extended though it may be."

~~~~

Deluge smiled wickedly, and let her up. "I wouldn't try that again if I were you, my dear. At least until you know what you're dealing with. '...To know thine enemy', isn't that right?"

Dianna fluttered down and landed on Angelous's back. "Interesting evening we're having."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:09 pm

She closed her eyes as he nuzzled her while massaging her. "my family is drama," she stated softly. "I dont know if that's lucky." her body relaxed slowly, a sigh escaping her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:19 pm

angelus gave a slight snort before turning to look at dianna on his back* i find it interesting... he is the first to get her pinned down one her stomach. hell he is the first to pin her at all..others just get killed or have a major ass woppin.*

mirage glared as she slowly got up. edging away from him slowly. " just who the hell are you? or what are you for that matter. ?"she already had his name. and from his accent he was definitely not from around here. she didnt like that one bit. she hated the unknown.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:30 am

"It's lucky because you have something many if not most living creatures have--family and guidance. As chaotic as your people seem to you, at least you actually have them." he said, running his fingers through her hair. "...How about a braid?"

~~~~

Dianna clicked her beak, then flapped down from his back and onto a rock, so he didn't get a crick in his neck. "Oh, trust me, Angel, he's nothing you or she have ever encountered before, and never will again. For he is the last of his kind."

"Well, ye heard the owl." Deluge said, rubbing his wrist and rolling his shoulder from where she'd held him before.
"I em somethen ye've never seen before. However, being the lest ef me kind I heve certain responsebeleties. But I well make ye a deal." he said, then indicated the sky first, and then a direction that led to the sea.
"Yeh've got abou' four houwers beffore dawn. Dianna end I sheltor in a plece on the shore, a' the end off the bog. Eff ye come there, and sheltor from the sun for the dey, then tomorrow night yew cen geve me back my weapon end I well show ye wha' I am."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:13 pm

"well I guess that's true," she replied softly. His question to braid her hair, almost made her giggle, men didn't usually offer to fix her hair. "you can braid?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Angelus shrugged as he laid his head on his paws, his eyes still on Dianna heh , interesting.. gee'z.. next he is gunna want a date from her..heh this is definitely fun. licking his muzzle he nosed dianna a little. mmm meeting on the beach, been a while since i have been there.

Mirage eyed him suspiciously.not really sure if she should even go and meet him on the beach., glancing to Angelus who was getting a little to buddy buddy with that bird she looked back to Deluge... '' uh huh... alright. ... four hours. i will be there.. '' grumbled, feeling his weapon against her skin from where she had hid it. '' heh depending on how good this ... show is .. will see if you get your weapon back '' she didn't know if it was such a good idea to trust him but she was curious.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:42 am

Kai grinned. "Yeah, actually. I sometimes wear one or two behind my ears, or other such ways. Of course, nothing too girly. I have my pride you know."
He ran his fingers through her pretty hair, massaging her scalp a little as he did, before parting it and thinking up a plan to show off her lovely hair in the best way possible.

~~~~

Dianna clicked her beak, but not in the annoyed way she usually did. This time, she crooned a little in her throat and fluffed up her feathers, looking at him and spreading her wings a little so he wouldn't accidentally mess up her flight feathers. "I've never known Deluge to be a ladies' man. She must be special." She leaned up and gently nipped his nose with her beak. "As for you, mister, I have a deal of my own to make you. Because I've taken a bit of a liking to you, and want to help you overcome your dilemma, I will not resume human form again until you do."

"...Well, tha's feyr enouff I suppose. I hope te see yuu there, Miss Mirage." Deluge looked over at the odd antics commensing between the wolf and the owl, and scoffed. "Oiy, ere yuu comen', lass? Or ere yuu goin' te stey weth yeyr new boyfriend?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:06 am

Nadi smirked at him. "What a bummer, not showing your feminine side," she teased. She felt him massage her head before parting her hair. She was curious as to what he would do, but also worries he would make her look too girly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Ajngelus tilted his head to the side, enjoying the nip he recieved from her. also curious as to why she was making the deal with him, whether she liked him or not he wouldn't wish her to be in her animal form for as long as he was. you shouldn't do that.. it drives me nuts sometimes to not be in my human form.but if that is what you wanna do then i can't stop you. he looked over at Deluge th en gave a wolfish grin as he turned to Dianna. New boyfriend?.. barely even met you and he thinks we are together .. he teased, nosing her again before sighing. might as well go before he comes over here again and stomp on my tail.

Mirage gave a small grunt before looking over to Angelus and the bird, sighing she s hook her head'' come on Angelus. leave the bird alone.. '' stretching slowly she rubbed the back of her neck , now feeling a bit sore, maybe she did over do herself. she really didn't know what her limits where now that she was a dark hunter.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 am

And so Kai set to work. She had soft, silky hair that was easy to be creative with. He worked with it easily, taking two braids, one back from each ear, and braiding the ends together just below the back of her crown. he paused here to work some of his foxen magic, and under the cap braids, behind the rim of each ear again, he slipped a small seed into her hair.
As he worked to finish the braid, trailing the two joined braids into one, he used his power to spark life into the seeds, and they wove tiny vines with even tinier pink flowers through the braid, until finally he tied it off.
"There you are."

~~~~

"he's just teasing." she said. "It's his way."
When Mirage told Angelus to leave the bird alone, however, Dianna flapped up, landed on his back, and settled down though nesting, her talons woven deep into his lovely white fur--though not deep enough to hurt him.
She clicked her beak in defiance.
Deluge simply rolled his eyes. "Vereh well then, Eh'm off."
And with that, he began leading the way through the mangroves and down to the shore.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Nadi sat there, feeling him work at her hair. It felt like what he was doing was complicated, and she had to resist the need to touch it while he worked.She felt him grow something in her hair, and that made her a bit anxious. Once he was done, she touched her hair, feeling the vines, and the tiny flowers. A blush spread to her cheeks, she was definitely not used to something like that.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Angelus was a bit shocked when she landedo on him again and dug her talons in. though glad she was careful he was still a bit nervous. Mirage didn't like it when others defied her or annoyed her. .he was afraid his little new friend was about to get mirage's wrath. you know dianna, thats not a wise thing to do. .. she has a mighty temper.. and i have seen it plenty of times on others.

Mirage narrowed her eyes at the bird then back at Deluge's retreating back'' oi . don't leave your bird here, i can't take her home with me. '' hissed, annoyed as hell that the bird didn't just fly away. Scowling as Deluge dissappeared she glared at the bird.. '' come on Angelus.. i need to get some things first before going to this supposed meeting spot. '' she was trying her best to ignore the bird but it was hard.. she didn't know if it was from jealousy of the female or protectiveness over Angelus, but it was really irking at her patience and nerves that the bird was not leaving.

Angelus sighed, he would keep an eye on the two as he got up and stretched, letting Dianna ride on his back, which he enjoyed as he followed Mirage, thankfully she didn't clip a leash to his collar since they where not going into town, so he was free to roam through the woods as she got rid of every bit of evidence of the daemon's attack.

With about two hours left till dawn Mirage finished up her errands. completely ignoring Dianna as she now made her way to the beach, little voice in the back of her mind kept telling her she was an idiot in trusting a stranger but her curiousity was getting the best of her. She also wondered if her father would get nervous and worry if she was not back by sunrise.. Shaking her head she sighed, relaxing as they reached the beach and she actually kicked her shoes off to feel the cool sand under her feet and in between her toes.heading in the direction that Deluge said would be shelter.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:48 am

Kai chuckled, his voice warm and velvety. "What do you think? More? Less?" He nuzzled her neck then, hands on her shoulders. "I can change it however which way you like. And more."

~~~

Dianna fluffed her pretty feathers, then settled down onto his thick coat as though nesting, and said to him, "As do I, my friend. As do I. And what an owl has lain claim to she does not give up lightly."

The beach was mostly in shadow, a soft grey shadow. Then, suddenly, as Mirage walked below, and dug her toes into the sand, the shadow moved. The portion she was standing in moved, as the thing that cast it began to speak.
"...Su, a suft siyde emerges."
Just a few yards from the shoreline, there rose a high cliff of mossy rock. Standing apart from it, eroded from the main formation by the elements, a tall, pointed spire jutted up from the sea like a great fang of stone.
And coiled atop this great spectacle was an even greater one. And rarer.
Coiled about the stone like a snake upon the staff of Hermes, blue scales glittering in the moonlight, his presence powerful, ancient, and almost overwhelming, was a dragon of great size and visible strength.
Horns, spikes, talons, teeth, he was an image long ago passed into legend and then myth, from the days when mighty fire breathers, his bretheren angels of fire, were masters of the skies.
His wings, partially unfurled to maintain balance, he was an imposing and impressive display, well worth the return of his weapon--which oddly enough was nearly identical to his tail spikes.
He looked down upon her, gently. "....Well. Thes es what ye wanted, end thes es what I em."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 am

Nadi smiled softly, and looked to him. "Its lovely, thank you," she stated softly. This was all so strange to her. Not really knowing what to do, she just leaned into him, and closed her eyes.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 pm

hearing his voice Mirage glanced around before her eyes went wide, she was trying to figure this out fast as the large object moved. Really not knowing what to do she backed up quickly , heard a yelp as she tripped over Angelous, giving a small grunt as she hit the ground and quickly got to her feet again '' is this some kind of joke?" her heard was already pounding with adrenaline. licking her lips she eyed his dragon form now. trying her damned best not to get panicked. '' ok this is a first... " she didn't know what to make of it as she looked at him from scaled head to his spiked tail. , well atleast until she remembered he said something about her having a soft side.. scowling she glared at him.'' i dun have a soft side. and you better not call me soft or i will.. well hell i will throw something at you .. '' mumbled before sighing., eying his tail again.. '' change back... ... that way i don't have to worry about you eating me. ''

Angelous grunted and after being stepped on well tripped over really he made sure he was well out of the way as well as keeping an eye on the dragon. he hadn't seen anything like it. so just kept quiet and laid down again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Kai kept quiet then, simply holding her close, grateful that if he was to be tied down to someone, it was at least someone he knew and trusted, and who was kind. He'd bedded some pretty nasty women in his career, and none of which he felt were trustworthy, let alone such a price on his head as Lady Heifer was offering.

~~~~~

Deluge snorted, his large scale-lined nostrils flaring a moment as he did. "Forgeve me ef I don chenge, thenk you. I well, however, meke meself a lettle less entemedatin' for you."
He stretched out the wings that had been only partially unfurled, slapped them down, and as he gained the air, he somersaulted in a wide arc, landing gracefully, almost birdlike, in the sea before furling his wings once more and diving under.
He then slowly emerged, his head low so they could speak eye to eye.
"...Better?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat May 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Nadi was quiet, letting him hold her, as she thought about what was going to happen now. Her thumb was rubbing over the mark on her palm, distractedly. She supposed, if she was going to be tied to someone, she was glad it was him, except for the fact that those after her will only hunt her harder now.

After a moment, her phone made a noise to alert her of a text she received. Reaching for her phone, she checked it, it was from her mother, who wanted to know where Natzaa was. This alarmed her, something had to be wrong, her father always went home.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 12, 2011 12:01 am

She took a step back as the dragon lept up into the air before landing in the water, splashing her a bit but she was still a little shocked, though the fact he had that lovely roguish voice of his kept her from running. boy father is not going to believe this. shaking her head she blinked as he came up , nose to nose with her , almost literally. she blinked and stared into his eyes slowly before sighing.. " maybe.... still feel like your going to eat me ... '' muttered, scratching her temple a little, pretty sure her father was getting worried but at this moment she didn't give a damn.. .. '' ok... think i can handle this.. .. definitely haven't seen you around before.. soo...... umm.. where do we go from here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Kai scowled at her phone. Reading the message over her shoulder, he said, "Well, that's odd, isn't it? Doesn't your Da always come home on time?"

~~~~

"Weyal, tha's up to you, relly." he said, lying in the shallows. He backed away from her for a moment, then readjusting his position before lifting one wing out of the water, preening it, even emitting a little bit of sapphire blue flame to cauterize a tear in the opalescent membrane.
"Ye cen gow ye'hre own weys, or perheps we cen enter some sort of partnership. After all, et appers we both hunt the seme theng, albeit for defferent resons."

Dianna rubbed her feathery head against Angelous's shoulders. I think I prefer the latter.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon May 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Nadi frowned. "yes, he's always home on time. He always make it home, no matter what." she sent a text back to her mother. -did you call him?- her mothers reply came quick. -I was hoping he was with you.- sighing deeply, nadi closed out of the text messages, and called her father, putting the phone on speaker, really worried that something happened.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Angelous gave a grunt as he looked to Dianna, giving a wolfish smile as he nosed her gently aww why? you gunna miss me if she decides we need to split? he had found a good place to lay down but he was keeping his eyes on the sky as well, the lighter it got the more worried he got for his friend. turning he gave a slight growl. make up your mind.quickly .you will be in serious trouble if you are caught out in daylight now.

She grimaced slightly , her skin already feeling uncomfortable to her , maybe she should have listened to her father after all. snorting she rolled her eyes, when did she ever listen to that man?... sighing she glanced to Angelous then back to Deluge. she watched him fix something or another and really her mind was still reeling on the whole dragon thing." wheres the shelter you spoke of?. i do not have enough time to get back home.and frankly i don't feel like barbeque dark hunter right now." mumbled, trying to wrap her brain around this whole dragon thing." we can talk about the partner ship once i have slept and eaten if you wish... and maybe i will be inclined to give you back your weapon afterwords, if you think you can be patient long enough?" arched a brow at him, forgetting about the fact that she was standing, barefooted, in the sand in front of him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Natzaa rolled over, groaning as he heard his phone ring. When he looked at the caller ID, he hit the answer button and put it also on speaker phone.
“Nadi, there’s a problem. Now put your mother on a three-way call with us and listen carefully, and I’ll explain.”
The old jackal had fallen asleep on the sofa while waiting for Mirage to come home, and he became increasingly alarmed as he realized it was five in the morning and the eastern sky was brightening. While he waited for Nadi to connect the call with Jazira he went to Vic’s landline, and pounded out his elder daughter’s cell, praying that either she was on her way home or she had found shelter somewhere.

~~~~~

”Why, yes I do think I’d miss you my friend.” Dianna said, hunkering down in his pretty white coat. ”You’ve perplexed me now, and if she chooses to stay you and I can come out here and work on trying to get your little shifting problem fixed.”

Deluge furled his wings, then climbed out of the shallows and onto the beach, water glistening on his gorgeous blue scales. He lifted his nose to the taller, larger outcropping of rock beside the one he’d been wrapped around earlier. “Up theyare. Theyare’s a cayve helfwey up. Et’s a heyke, so ef you’re wellen’ to teyke a chence I’ll fly ye up theyare, or you cen clemb.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Nadi frowned atthe urgency in her fathers voice. "what a greeting," she stated softly, touching the screen on her iPhone, and called her mother. Jazira answered on the second ring. "mother, fathers on the line," nadi stated, bracing herself for her mothers reaction.

"Natzaa, where the hell are you," jazira snapped, panick and worry caused her to sound angry, and she wanted Natzaa home immediately.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next