The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) Empty Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) Immortal_c_kl
Marielle ((just without the eyebrow ring.))

Marielle sighed, rubbing her temples as she hung up the phone for like the hundredth time that day. The bank and many other creditors where hounding her for money that she didn't have, she just got done selling the last of the heifers that she had for what little money they brought. which would get some creditors off her back. Only problem was, she needed more to pay off the loan for the bank or they where going to take her home..

Leaning back, in the chair she stared at a photo of her father, she missed him dearly, though he had only been gone for a year, it still felt fresh to her. his death was so unexpected and now.. she didn't know what to do, When she took over the ranch it had started off good, but now. it went down hill fast. Hell she couldn't even afford the ranch hands any more and had to let them all go. '' arrrgh. this is bloody annoying'' Pushing away from the desk she got up , yanked on her boots and headed outside, She had at least two horses left, and she refused to sale those, one belonged to her father of course and the other a chestnut mare, was her's, a gift her father had given her when the mare was a foal..

It was feeding time for the two so heading out to the red barn she pushed the doors open , smiling when she heard their welcoming knickerings. '' i know i am late.. '' reaching over she petted the muzzle of her mare as well as the muzzle of the stud who had sired her. '' hey there sweets.. hold on. '' she measured out a certain amount of grain for them with some fresh hay and gave it to them, she gave them another rub down, wishing she could give them more before heading to the doors, she was fixing to close the door when she heard a small hoot somewhere up in her loft.

Frowning she turned quickly and looked up , first searching the rafters , then heard a little bit of rustling before another hoot she grew more curious, she headed to the ladder, climbing up the creaky steps quickly before stepping in on the loft which was only full of just the last few hay bails she had.'' alright little thing, where are ya.. i know i heard ya. '' she hadn't realized she had an owl in here.. she rarely saw them as it was.. Hearing more rustling to her left she turned and nudged one of the bails before spotting the small owl. '' aww how cute. '' slowly kneeling down she inched her way forward, noticing that the owl was injured.. '' oh man.. how did you get hurt little one?" she really hated it when animals got hurt, she loved animals. Being careful not to spook the owl she carefully picked her up, looking her over and spotting the tag on her foot.. '' ohh you have a home, makes me feel better, come on love, lets get you some help and maybe some food., '' climbing down carefully she headed inside, she had a perch inside that belonged to her fathers old parrot , it was no longer being used so she let the owl perch on it as she looked up the number on the tag. '' well little one, wherever you came from. i am sure they will get you fixed up.. '' she figured the little mice in her barn had attracted the creature.

Leaning her hip against the door jam she picked up the cordless phone and punched in the digits she got off the tag, wondering who it was she would get.. while the phone rang she smiled at the little owl who just stared at her all wide eyed. '' mmm hope your owner isn't one of those.. irresponsible ones you know. '' closing her eyes she sighed , the phone still ringing, she was getting ready to hang up soon if the person's recorder didn't click on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:39 pm

The owl hopped around pathetically, chirping in desperation to try and get away from the big hands chasing her around. She was young, an owlet only having learned to fly this year, and was fairly smaller than her adult cousins.
When Marielle caught her, she screeched and made an aweful fuss, attracting the attention of the barn cat who'd been stalking her--the reason she'd made the sound to begin with, that had gotten to girl's attention.
She flapped madly in Marielle's grip, her broken wing going limp. From the other damage on her, it may become obvious that she'd been attacked by a larger bird.
She struggled and squawked until she was put into the cage, then she clicked her beak, chirping, like a plea to be released.

As she called, the phone rang three or four times before a woman's voice came online.
"Hello, Cedar Crescent... Mary Jane speaking," she said, naming a massive ranch not too far away, revered for its barrel racers and roping horses. Not to mention the new hybrid breed up for recognition in the national studbooks. "...How may I help you?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 pm

she glanced at the bird again, she hated putting the poor owlette in there but she didnt want her getting hurt again." i know you dont wanna be in there baby but its for your own good." hearing the phone finally pick up before hearing the womans voice, her eyes widened as she spoke the name of the place. . "uhh yea. sorry but i think i found one of your owlettes in my barn. had this number on its tag and its seriously hurt. broken wing most likely. can you send any one down to come collect her? i do not have anything to transport her in"

she wished she could do more but frankly she didnt know a damn thing about owls.That and she was really curious on who they would send.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:59 pm

There was a pause on the other end, then Mary Jane said, "Let me get the boss for you."
She set the phone down on the counter, then after about five minutes or so, an enticing male voice came on the line.
"Cedar Crescent, Cale Xynon speaking; I hear you're calling about an owlette?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:18 pm

She sighed as she was put on hold, for the five minutes she had gone and put some water in the cage for the owlette, hoping to entice it a little with a drink.. She was a little surprised to hear the male voice online before hearing the name, she recognized it from somewhere, it sounded very familiar.

She had to jog her memory a little before it finally clicked, she had went to school with him, in fact they had been classmates, not close classmates but they did take the same class's. '' Cale? .. geez its been a while since i have heard about you .. '' shaking her head she tried not to stay off track of what she was supposed to be doing.. '' Its Marielle, we went to school together, but hey listen, i think i have one of your owlettes here, found her in my barn , seems to have a broken wing.. She has a tag on her leg that had this number on it, so it has to be one of yours.. Think the barn cat tried to get her too. ''

she glanced at the owlette again all the while trying not to let his voice entice her, from what she remembered he was one handsome guy. it had been a few years so she figured he had changed a bit. his voice certainly did, got a little deeper and sexier.. giving a sigh she shook her head stop that marrielle, your in no situation right now to be thinking of getting involved with someone, especially when your on the verge of bankruptcy. '' any chance you or someone else can come out and get her?.. i don't have the means to take care of an injured owlette. let alone the money.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 am

"...marielle?" he asked, then continued, "I did know of a marielle; rather shy and lanky, if I remember right. Was that you?
"Anyway... I'll be down in a bit to retrieve here. What are your GPS coordinates?"
As he listened on the other end, one finger tapping on the table, he jogged his own memory. Troubled years in high school came back to him, and he seemed to recall what he thought was her--after all, a name like Marielle wasn't that common.
But he'd been so occupied with his life away from the academic field, he had almost not graduated, and certainly didn't remember much beyond his own boiling bubble at that time.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am

she scowled at the phone as he mentioned what she used to look like back then. she had tried to forget that image since now she had grew out of her lanky state and filled out nicely. sighing she responded.. yes unfortunately that was me... glad those years are over and done with.."she barely picked up on the tapping noise on his end before she quickly gave him her address.. .you really can't miss it. its the only ranch now that is currently missing all livestock accept for a few horses. theres and old red pick up truck outside too"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) Divider-Curves-01
"So am I, actually." he said. "...Anyway, I'll be there within the hour."
After he had hung up, Cale grabbed his white steson, the keys to his truck, and a specially modified dog carrier. Stuffing his wallet into his pocket, he went out to his truck, a shiny blue Chevy pickup got in, and was away in moments, slipping the clutch into place and heading away down the dirt road that connected Cedar Crescent to the interstate.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) 1w2ux-1
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:38 pm

She set the phone back in its cradle as she looked to the owlette, '' hey pretty girl, you will be home soon enough love.. '' smiled as she reached into the cage and gently petted her chest, she was small, so her nips barely even did anything though she was glad after a while the owlette began to settle down.. '' try not to move your wing so much little one.. ''' she really didn't like her being hurt and hoped she wasn't in too much pain. silently closing the cage door again she glanced around and sighed.. '' damn. what a mess i am in huh little one? .. well at least i can do one good deed before i am kicked out of this place.. ''

While she waited for Cale she placed a sheet over the cage so as to let the owlette relax and calm down, being owls they normally slept during the day anyways, so the dark would soothe her more then freak her out. Washing her up she headed outside again,,checked the mail box and scowled at the bill's once more before taking them inside and dropped them on the coffee table, she figured he would be here any moment now so put some coffee on. it was the least she could do while he came out to check the owlette out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Within an hour, as promised, the snining albeit dusty blue Chevy pulled into her driveway, and then there stepped out of it the most gorgeous cowboy; 6'4", with raven black, shoulderlength hair bound in a ponytail, wearing a tight white tshirt, with a thin blue button up flapping open. Wranglers, of course, that fit him beautifully, and worn boots. And, of course, his white steson, embroidered in red, violet, and black thread.
He came up onto the porch, and gently rapped a calloused hand against the doorframe.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Hearing the knock she glanced at the door, setting the bills down once again before getting up '' coming, hold on . '' she wasn't one to worry about her look as she shoved her black hair out of her face, only wearing warn blue jeans that of course fit her like a second layer of skin, and a tonk top, which she enjoyed wearing whenever it was hot outside. Unlocking the door and pulled it open , her eyes widened at the look of the man standing before her.

Being speechless for a moment she looked him over slowly, taking in his look, from his boots and jean clad legs to his shirt and stetson hand. letting out a low whistle she arched a brow as she reached his face. '' man oh man.. definitely not the same cale i remember way back in school. .. come on in . i got her safely tucked away so she can rest. '' stepping aside she held the door open for him. '' and got coffee brewing if you want a cup,... its all i can offer really. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:11 pm

He arched a dark brow as he came inside, taking his boots off out of common curtesy--they trod in some rather unpleasant places and things--and spoke with his seductive voice. "...Was that a wolf whistle I heard? though i must admit, it seems i'm not the only one whose filled out since high school." He dropped his eyes to her arse as she walked, then returned them to following her.

He followed her inside. "Coffee would be great. It's been a long day. One of my stallions is collicking."

Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:19 pm

she grinned " maybe. only cause i like what i see.. and definitely. no more lanky stick figure." hearing of his horse collicking she grimaced. she had horses do that before. . "that sucks. hope they get better. " going into the kitche she got a mug of coffee before turning to hand it to him. ." sugar and cream is on the counter if you want some.. .. mind telling me how your ranch loses an owlette?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:41 am

He chuckled. "Glad to be of service. From the way you sounded on the phone it's been a while since you've expereienced anything other than stress."
He took the coffee, and dressed it up to taste, then proceeded to answer her question. "We leased her from game and fish. We don't own her, and never will. We leased her to study how the game and birds on Cedar Crescent land gather and dissipate, so we don't build on major game sites. She has a GPS chip in her tag, but it went offline a few days ago. I've been calling and calling around. My aunt had sent her out to eat, and she never came back."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 am

she shrugged as she crossed her arms over her chest, a little hard with how well she formed out but hell she was used to being skinny and with naturally , as others called it.. plumpness in certain area's. '' heh. trust me it has.. that cute little owlette is just a welcome minor distraction from my own personal... hell. '' shaking her head and giving a sigh she shrugged'' sorry , i shouldn't be telling you any of my troubles. your only here for the owlette.. ''

she listened to him explain what had happened before she moved to the catch to remove the covering for it so he could get a good look. '' well... now that explains it.. i think she may have been a little too young to be released?. the barn cat was tracking her, i don't know how she broke the wing though, i did give her a once over to see if she had any open wounds, just a few minor scratches. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm

"Our suspiscions make us think that she was attacked by a larger bird, juduging by her flight pattern right before the chip went out. Reckon the chip got damaged in the scuffle" He was, however, eager to see the owlette. He looked up at her, and while his eyes did pause on her lucious endowments, he didn't let himself be distracted by them.
"I hate to rush our conversation, but I'd like to have a look at her. Celine's a precious friend to myself and the staff."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 pm

'' Celine? aww thats a lovely name, i was just calling her little Baby. and no rush needed i don't mind. '' she pointed to the small cage before opening it and carefully extracted the owlette, she was being careful , letting her now stand on her arm as she gently stroked the owlettes head, the talons digging into her soft skin didn't bother her. '' she is a beautiful thing. atleast she is not very frightened right now like she was earlier when i was trying to catch her. '' grimacing slightly at the memory she leaned against the table down, just holding her arm up so as not to dislodge Celine and giving him a chance to look her over. '' she can't fly so i know her wing is messed up a bit. i did not try and touch it though for fear of hurting her more. '' she slid her gaze towards him again and once more she had to look him over, he had definitely changed from the scrawny awkward teenager to a very well built handsome man, and his long hair did him good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Cale was quick to inspect the precious bird. "...She definately looks like it, that a hawk got her."
Of course, what Marielle didn't know was that there was much more to Cale than he let on, and due to the nature of his being, could actually commune with the bird.
He inspected the tag on her leg. "Yep, definately got damaged in the scuffle." he trailed the tip of his finger round the outside of the discs on her pretty face. she clicked her beak and chortled, nipping that finger affectionately.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 pm

she frowned, looking to him and then the bird then back to him, watching his hand lightly pet the owlette, wishing for some reason , for his hands to be on her and not the bird. feeling her face flame red she looked away and cleared her throat, trying to get rid of the unruly and yet lovely thoughts.. as if i need that distraction... man this sucks... , Looking back to him she held still for the owlette'' she seems to like you alot more then me. heh.. then again you did take care of her for a while... got something to transport her in ? if not you can borrow the cage... i have nothing to keep in it.... '' she nearly jumped as the phone went off again , reaching over with her free hand she yanked the cord out before tossing it aside.. great.. ... broke the damn phone.. stupid money hogging bill collectors... she had another phone in the master bedroom that would keep going off but atleast she wouldn't hear it for now..

Turning back to him she shrugged'' sorry.. get alot of... unwanted calls that have been tormenting me to no end.'' she glanced at his hands, both in fact. no ring?.... mmmm not married.. maybe he is single? or has some hot hussy back at his place.. gah how depressing. she chewed on her lower lip a litttle. many thoughts going through her head. could always take a chance, bloody hell what do you have to lose? your already fixing to lose your home.... ... Glancing at Celine again she made herself relax before lightly petting the owlette'' or... she can stay here.. keep from freaking her out again by another big move.. the cage is huge, plenty of room for her to move around in. i don't want to stress her out more then she already is.. and if you can fix her up here , she can easily heal as well. i got plenty of time on my hands to check in on her.. only have two horses to take care of after all.. '' gah stop rambling or he is going to think your a total idiot.

Flushing again she reached up and tugged her hair behind her ear again.. '' erm.. and well. your welcome to come any time and check in on her too.. ... would you like to stay for dinner?" good lord did i really just blurt that out? .. geez how desperate does that sound. ... giving a slow sigh she lightly stroked the owlette again.. '' i mean.. other then the coffee feeding you is the least i can do.. if your not too busy that is.?.. i may not have much but .. making homemade meatballs and spaghetti is easy for me. '' please please please, don't make me feel like a complete ass or idiot...
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:42 am

Cale was no fool. He could pick up on her frustrations--all of them. He had to confess, her breasts had come in nice, and her figure was delicious. but he played it cool. Western girls weren't that loose.
"Leaving her here is probably the better idea. I don't want her panicking and risking more damage to that wing. I'll have the vet come here, since hers is an exotic vet, versus the one I keep for my livestock."
He gracefully ignored her rambling.
Then he smiled, and said, "Dinner sounds wonderful, if it's not too much of an imposition."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 am

she pretty much relaxed instantly , the releif washing through her body like a tidal wave. giving him a genuine smile she carefully placed little Celine back in her cage so she could relax before she closed the little door. '' well , thats fine with me, just as long as you leave me his number just in case something happens to her after his visit. ''

sliding a look to him she went to the sink to wash her hands . '' not at all.. its been forever since i have had company here.. ever since papa died i have been here by myself with only bills and phone calls to keep me company, ahh and the two horses of course but since they can't talk , it really isn't the same..'' drying her hands on a clean towel she pointed to the master bedroom.. '' well since i have seemed to have killed the phone in here from frustration. you can use the cordless in the bedroom to give him a ring now if you like. '' tieing her hair back so it wouldn't get in the way of her cooking, she looked him over again, not more then two months after her father died did her boyfriend break up with her, of course before then they barely had any physical relation's since her father had gotten sick. , so no wonder she was looking him over like someone starved for food. '' hows your family by the way? , rude of me not to ask earlier and i do apologize for that. '' she wondered if he would mention a girlfriend, if she recalled, it was his aunt a while back that loved to try and set him up with someone nice. maybe she succeeded.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:18 am

"well, we're fine. my aunt's still trying to play matchmaker--getting annoying really. She's always, 'I have this phone number', or 'lot's of pretty girls in there'. Drive me nuts. My uncle's been doing a good job of keeping her in line, but she still slips one out now and then."
He stretched, then said, "Alright, I'll go call. Begrudgingly i've had to turn my phone off, else my aunt will be badgering me about where I am."
He made his way into her bedroom then, looking around. He had to admit she had decent taste in decorating. He went over to the phone on her nightstand, punched in the number, then with disgust he found himself on hold for first five, then ten, then fifteen minutes before he finally got through. Meanwhile he'd gone from standing beside her bed, to first sitting and then lying down on it, waiting and listening to the ridiculous elevater music. Through the open door he could see her moving around as she prepared to cook. How she put up with a bedroom just off of the kitchen was beyond him.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 am

trying to hide yet another feeling of satisfaction at hearing what his aunt was still doing, a classic sign to her that he was single. Which she enjoyed that fact greatly as she went around and prepared the homemade meatballs, using the last of her ground meat. Making sure she seasoned them just right before sticking them in the oven to brown. '' well , family members are supposed to be like that if i am not mistaken.. father tried the same before he got sick.. '' some she wished she had listened to him for. he had wanted grand children before he died.. she felt guilty for not giving him any. But she still had her future if she can survive this bit of a hump of bills and such first.

she had listened to him for a moment moving around and making noises of irritation at the phone in her room while she got the sauce cooking and the n oodles to be cooked. '' hey did you want something else to drink other then coffee while yo....'' she had turned to look into her room while she asked this and ended up trailing off as she saw him in her bed, looking handsome as ever and suddenly she felt wetness between her legs just from the sight of it, eyes widening as she licked her lower lip slightly. good lord the man looks good in that bed.. geez he is going to kill me without even trying.. if i don't jump him first. .. she cursed her wacky hormones, wondering what the hell was wrong with her before she leaned against her doorway and licked her lower lip again.a habit to try and distract herself. '' erm.. sorry.. have you not been connected through yet?. '' she felt like a total idiot for offering him somewhere to relax comfortably, he must be tired from working on his ranch all day. mmmm maaan what i have in mind though might have him working a bit harder before he relax's..let alone sleep for the night... he would definitely get a good night sleep thats for sure.. geez what am i thinking? .. doubtful he would sleep with someone he barely remembered... maybe.. could always test him. wonder how good of a kisser he is.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:44 am

Cale looked up, and sighed. "No, not--yes, I'm calling for Doctor Edith Conry. .... No, don't put me on hold again, miss. I've been holding for her for almost a half hour. ....I don't care if she's 'not available'. I know she's in that office today; I have her schedule written down. ...Well then you just tell her that Cale Xynon is going to find a new vetrenarian if she doesn't come to the phone in five minutes. ....Good."
He sat and wait patiently, and in two minutes he was talking again.
"Ah, yes, Doctor Conry. How are you today? Busy, it seems. ...Whatever. I need you to come to this address.." and he gave her Marielle's address, "and look at Celine. She was attacked by a larger bird. ....Looks like her wing is broken, and she has other less severe injuries too. ...Very well, see you shortly."
Then he hung up, and rose out of Marielle's bed, rejoining her in the kitchen.
"Sorry about that. She'll be here in twenty."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:42 pm

She watched the whole exchange he did on the phone between him and whoever was unfortunate to be on the other end and receiving a bit of his wratch. she let him talk though as she moved away to get some fresh tea started as well as checking on the noodles and meatballs. not wanting them to burn, it was a shame she couldn't make garlic bread, being as she had no bread at all. But they would have to do without..

When he came out of the room she smiled. '' its all right, don't see me complaining do ya?" stirring the sauce once more as it simmered in the pot she took the noodles off and took them over to the sink to strain the water out, added a little bit of butter to keep them from sticking together as she stirred them around'' just about done.. so how long have you had that vet? . '' she wondered just how stuck up that woman was if she couldn't manage to keep one of her best clients happy. And she figured Cale was one of her best clients since he had a huge ranch and was apparently releasing wild animals back into the wild after nurturing them back to health, it definitely made her like him even more though. He had a good head and heart on him. '' forgive me if i am prying, just curiousity is getting to me.. ''

taking the noodles back she checked on the meatballs agian before carefully taking them out. checking the middle ones, just to make sure they where thoroughly cooked through, considering the middle ones usualy where the last ones to be finished.. '' just finished.. hope you have a big appetite ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next