The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 pm

"Ma'am, I am a cowboy. I always have a big appetite." ....In more ways than one.... he added, mentally, looking at her arse as he walked over to the table. With her back to him, he allowed himself to take a long, long look. He felt himself stiffen, and was grateful that the table hid it as he found a seat.
"I've kept her as Celine's vet for as long as I've had Celine, so that's not very long. Celine's the only exotic animal I possess. Found her on the ground, when I was out riding the trail. Nursed her back to health, contacted Game and Fish, and they sent Edith Conry out to my property. That was about two years ago."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 pm

she gave a soft laugh as she filled his plate up, gave him a good helping of the meatballs and placed the plate in front of him as she flicked his hat up a little. '' please do not call me ma'am. . makes me feel old. use a nick name if you have to . i am used to Mari.. shorter for my full first name. and cecille is lucky to have a guy like you take care of her. '' this time she did take his hat off and sat it on the hat rack. '' old habits to not wear a hat at the table.'' she teased, lightly flicking a bit of his hair that managed to escape his neat ponytail. '' when did you start growing your hair out?.. think it was shorter in school. ''

Getting her own plate she sat it on the table before getting something to drink. pouring some fresh tea for him as well and sat it down in front of him.((skipping ahead just a little bit now))

They spent the next few hours , talking, eating and of course letting the vet come in and look at Cecille, glad that her wing only had a clean break so it was easy to set it back and wrap it without having to do anything major for her, the vet left a number of meds for her as well to help with pain and infection before she gave cale a strange look on him being with marielle before taking her leave.

Closing the door behind the vet and watching her leave she sighed and of course relaxed again, the woman for some reason gave her the feeling that she was jealous. Shaking her head she checked on cecille, gave her the special food that was left for her before covering her up so she could sleep and rest.

Glancing at the clock she turned her attention to Cale, it was late now, and she really didn't feel comfortable having him leave this late. that and well she had other motives as well. Sitting down on the couch next to him , she faced him, one arm resting on the back of the couch as she watched him. .. '' heh i don't think that woman likes me much, i think she has a crush on you." she couldn't help her gaze which kept dropping down to those lips of his, normally guys where the ones who where eager to kiss, now its her.. and it was strange really. but here she was , trying to work up a good courage for it. '' its a bit late. ifyou don't have to be anywhere in the morning you can stay here tonight.. not like your a total stranger to me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 am

"Well, in school it was an inch longer than the average cut, but I didn't really start growing it out until post-graduation, when I was working towards buying Cedar Crescent from my aunt and uncle.
"The ranch was struggling then, and they thought it would be a good foothold for me to have property like that, so they sold it to me at less than market value, and in payments. I didn't have time or spare cent for a hairdresser, so I sort of just let it grow.
"...My ex thought I looked better with the longer hair, and so I left it; trimmed it up and styled it, of course, but just left it. Personally, I came to think the same, hence even two years after she and I broke up I'm still wearing it like this. Besides, it shows off my oddity better."
He flicked two fingers up to his bangs, and pulled down a lock of pure white from his raven black hair.
"Hereditary quirk. All of the members of my mother's family had it. Unfortunately though, my aunt and uncle dont, because Mary Jane is my father's sister."
He ate a few bites then, and said, "Heh, sorry for the monologue."

~~~~

Cale chuckled, sitting on her sofa with his feet up on the coffee table, looking over the vet's paperwork and tapping his toe to some unheard rhythm, likely from the massive library of songs he had memorized--maybe a Depeche Mode song he'd heard recently, called "Macro".
"Well, I'm used to it. I can't even go into the damn store to get groceries without six women at least sneaking a glance. Let alone the cashiers. It's annoying really."
He looked at her clock when she mentioned the time--it was ten p.m., and he sighed. "I suppose time flies while you're having fun." He was a little surprised, but only a little, at her invitation to stay the night, and he arched a dark, elegant brow. There was something about his elegant movements.... something non-human. Of course, he knew what it was, but only his mother did and now she had passed away. In fact, he was the only one of his family aside from his aunt and uncle, whom had never had children, left. His father, mother, brother... all dead.
"Well, Cedar Crescent is only about an hour's drive away.... But the deer are probably up on the roads by now. And true, there are always.... rumors... of ghosts out on the preairie. Maybe it would be best if I did stay--if it's not too much of an imposition. I'll be more than happy to occupy the sofa if you don't have a guest room."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:20 am

she had studied that patch of white hair of his for a while now before smiling at his words'' yea, definitely having lots of fun.. and trust me i understand about the whole going into stores thing and having others stare at you .. '' she shrugged as she watched him, listening to the beat really that he was tapping out. '' hah ghosts?.. never seen em.. now wolves on the other hand, i have seen and i would hate to have you run over one because they got curious and wanted to cross the road.. a problem they are for farmers with cattle, but i enjoy them.. sometimes i sit outside on a full moon like tonight and just listen to their howling song. ''

She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck a little.. '' though recently i must admit.. i haven't been able to do that much either.. not even their howls can comfort me right now.. '' glancing at the clock then back at him she frowned, looked him over slowly then eyed the couch. well its now or never.. will only get one chance.. whats the worse that can happen.. he flat out refuses you?.. yea... then i will feel shitty as hell.

Shoving her thoughts out of her head she got up and stood in front of him. '' nonsense..this couch is old and uncomfortable, not only will you wake up with pain but your feet will be hanging off as well your a bit tall for it i think.. '' leaning down a little she reached out and lightly slid her fingers over that strip of white. '' hmmm . besides.. i have a perfectly good bed i don't mind sharing, your welcome to use. i do not bite i assure you. well not unless you want me too. '' teased, allowing the hair to slip from her fingers before caressing his cheek lightly cupping his jaw and sliding her thumb over his lower lip before leaning forward a little more and brushed her lips against his. '' unless.. your afraid of me?.. or scared of what might happen. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Oh, if only you knew, Mari... were his thoughts as she spoke of the wolves. Truthfully, there was a small pack in the area--but the howling was more like his own pack--oh if only she knew.
He must admit he felt a little disappointed when she came back with not being able to listen to the packsong; a little pang in his chest. Maybe... he would have to bring the song to her sometime.

But his train of thought was pleasantly interrupted, if not abruptly, with the delightful taste of a woman kissing him. His eyes snapped wide open a minute, and then his body responded automatically. His eyes closed, he deepend the kiss, and he cupped her jaw.
When she pulled away, he gave her a quizzical look. "So, what are you saying exactly? Because that appeared to be an open invitation for something."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 pm

she delighted in the fact that he had kissed her back, and aparantly she befuddled his brain a bit if he didn't catch her meaning. rolling her eyes she she gave him another light kiss. " now cale i know your not dense and i am definitely not that good of a kisser so listen up..."she reached up lightly and poked the tip of his nose. . i am normally not this bold. and already i think i am embarrassing myself here. but that was clearly an invitation for to share my bed.preferably without clothing sweetcheeks." now that she got that out in the open she held her breath. ready to recieve a flat out refusal.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 pm

That was exactly whal Cale had thought she meant. He let his eyes take a long, healthy look at her figure, and then, he smirked. "Now who would I be to refuse such an invitation when the woman who's offering is clearly desperate enought to do so." he teased.
Still cupping her jaw, he pulled her down for another kiss. He lifted one knee to gently rub her outer thigh, then with another smirk, he pulled away and said, "Perhaps I should shower first."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:07 pm

she groaned against the kiss. flushing brightly though at his words. *great. he is only going to sleep with me because iam apparantly desperate?*. sighing she nodded a little. "shower is connected to my room.. and i am not that desperate you know. " she had to back away from him now since his knee was teasing her and distracting.

feeling her face flush even hotter she glanced away. . "i will get you some towels. " making a quick escape she headed to her room then in her closet where she kept the towels. digging around in them till she found two that where big.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Cale was one for intuition, and he sensed her embarassment. When she left to fetch the towels, he followed her. As she grabbed the towels from the linen closet, he took her free hand, and pulled her to him. "Hey, if I embrassed you with that comment," He kissed her again. "I didn't mean to."
He blew a soft breath along the soft line of her jaw. "And I want you to know that I'm not doing this just because I think you're desperate."
He flicked a finger under her chin, and then took the towels from her before slipping into the bathroom.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:54 pm

she squeaked in surprise when he popped up behind her, nearly gave her a damn heart attack by how silent he was. she lightly kissed him back before relaxing. glad to know he had only been teasing. "ummm ok... bitting her lip she watched him go into the bathroom and seconds later heard the water going.

letting out a soft breath she tugged the tie out of her hair and combed it out. wondering how good he was going to be.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 am

Cale left the door open a crack, so the steam would vent. He stripped down, his gorgeous body rippling and bunching with breathtaking subtlety. He hung up his shirt, and folded his jeans. He wouldn't need them anymore tonight. He turned the water on, and as it heated up he untied his hair. He found a brush in the medicine cabinet, and a comb, and quickly briushed the snarls from his hair before stepping into the tub, the warm water pleasant on his feet.
He sighed, turned the showerhead on, and lifted his beautiful face to the stream as he let himself get lost in thought.
It had been two years since he and Hope had broken up. back then, Cale had still only just purchased the struggling ranch from his aunt and uncle, and had very little extra money.
They'd gotten into a series of arguments, and in the end, she had left him, choosing instead an intern at a lawfirm for her boyfriend.
Cale thought back, to high school. He and Hope had a long history. Nathanial Begrough, his former best friend and a member of the pack he'd eventually siezed control of, had died in a fire downtown, where the pack had been running a rescue mission that night. The cieling had collapsed, and all that remained now of Nathan was a tombstone with no body.
In fact, it had been in that fire, the sheer heat of it, that had damaged Cale's eyes. Once upon a time they had been a most riveting blue. The fire had... basically melted the pigments of his irises and now was responsible for thier beutiful if not eerie and haunting color, stormy blue grey. It was a miracle the young man could still see--let alone so perfectly. The only reason for that was the preternatural blood he had inherited.
As he bathed, the fact that he hadn't had slept with anyone since or other than Hope returned to the front of his mind, and he found himself wondering how different it would be.

He finished quickly enough, turned off the water, and stepped out. He dried off, combed his hair, and brushed his teeth. He swished around some of the Listerine she kept in the small bottle by the sink, spat it out, and finished up. Soon enough, a towel around his waist for courtesy, he slowly cracked the door open further, peering out to see if she was ready, and wondering if she wanted him to make the first move, or if he should let her. he suspected the latter.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:09 am

while he took his shower she did her own bit of cleaning while deep in thought, she hadn't been with anyone ever since her first boyfriend, though they broke up two to three months ago, they hadn't had any physical action together for over a year, what with her having problems and then her father having an health issue, which they had thought had been taken care of until he sudden died.

Sighing she spent her time cleaning things up and even used the smaller bathroom down the hall to brush her teeth and comb her hair out and such. He was still in the shower when she came back so she flicked the radio on , not to high , and left it on whatever channel it was on , some sort of pop or country mix.

Humming to whatever song was on she dug through her dresser, she had nothing sexy to wear, which was a bit frustrating, she didn't just want to be sitting there naked for when he comes out, that would definitely make her seem very desperate and possibly needy.. she glared at the meager bit of clothing she did have, digging around before deciding she should just wear her usual bed stuff. which consisted of nothing but a snap button up long dark plaid shirt, and whatever underwear she had on.. which at the moment was just a flimsy black lacey thong.

Pulling the shirt out of her drawer she sat it on top and , with her hips swaying to the music she pulled her shirt off , leaving her bra on as her hands went to her pants, undoing them and working them down her legs before tossing them on a chair, she hadn't even heard the shower go off yet alone the creak of the door. which pretty much meant she wasn't paying attention at all.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:59 am

Cale felt a smile play across his lips. She seemed so very comfortable in her own skin. He liked that. He remembered that, even in high school, she'd always seemed so confident, even in her awkward teenage skin.
As he watched her sway her hips, humming and pulling off her pants, he walked over. He didn't want to startle her again, so he only got within a foot and a half of her, then softly cleared his throat before putting his hands on her shoulders, and rubbing her arms.
"...You know, you have more appeal to a man than I think you realize, Mari."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:35 pm

she froze the moment she felt his hands on her, giving herself credit for not squeaking or jumping she looked at him from over her shoulder, blushing a little as she felt his hands on her shoulders then rub her arms. '' yea right.. only had one guy interested in me and he turned out to be a total ass. '' mumbled, he had come up behind her right as she was fixing to put the shirt on.

Glancing at it and then at his hands she relaxed a little and placed it back on her dresser, her nose picking up the scent of Listerine easily even when it was mingled with the smell of her soap and hair wash. it suited him well , considering her stuff wasn't too girly . '' and why would you say that anyways? . '' she was enjoying the feeling of his hands on her, it was relaxing. '' enjoy your shower did you?"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:51 pm

"Then perhaps he was the wrong man for you." Cale said, Leaning down to nuzzle her neck, gently, but persistently. His warm hands worked thier way down her arms, to slowly trail up her sides as he kissed her ear.
"Why would I say that?" he asked her. He took a moment to think, then said, "Come with me."
He guided her then over to her closet, and opened the door and swung it to where the light shone on it.
"Look into this mirror. You ask why I would say you have more appeal than you know. Well this is why." He pointed to her eyes. "You have a beautiful body, this is true enough. Supple skin, flowing hair, and a very nice arse. But when I look at you you know what I see? I see these. These sparkling little orbs tell me a lot about you. Through them I see the whims of a clever, intelligent woman, who needs some good luck for once, and maybe some affection she's not getting from anyone else. I see a woman torn apart by stress and lonliness, and a need to connect with someone that remains unanswered. That's what I find appealing about you."
He wrapped his arms around her then, and simply held her a while, and let her process what he had said.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:03 pm

she closed her eyes a moment as he nuzzled her neck and ran his hands over her body , sending little shivers of delight through her, and he tickled her a little when he kissed her ear. .. '' hmm? where we going?" curious now she followed him until he went to the closet and swung the door open while flicking the light on to show the full length mirror. flushing brightly since she was still in her bra and underwear, resisting the urge to cover herself she leaned back against him, going even redder by each word he said and she had to to hold off the urge to cry as well.

No one had ever said anything like that to her before and she just loved it. giving a slow sigh she smiled'' definitely right on the luck part. '' boy if he got any more nicer she was going to fall in love with him, as it was he just made her like him even more and glad for the fact that they met up again after all these years, leaning back as his arms went around her she stared at herself in the mirror a little., from the front she was already , barely even any marks on her body other then the random scars here and there from of course running a ranch. The biggest scar she had was actually on her back right between her shoulder blades and just below her neck, her hair covered it but she also had it covered with one of her favorite tattoo's. her only tat as it was.

Chewing on her lower lip she looked up at him now, not through the mirror, she just tilted her head to the side and looked up at him.. '' you know.. with words like that its no wonder women fall all over you ... .. '' she lightly slid her slender fingers over the skin on his arms, surprisingly she wasn't nervous any more. which was weird. Half closing her eyes she leaned forward and lightly nipped his chin before giving a playful kiss. . '' bet you left alot of broken hearts down the road. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm

"Oh, I'm sure I have. I've only had one girlfriend, but I know that I've left behind a lot of lovestruck girls behind me." he said, then trailed his hands down, along the curves of her bottom, and up her back.
"Mmm, I like your mark." he said as he saw her tattoo, and kissed it. "'Lonesome Wolf'? Seems we may have more in common than we thought."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:35 pm

she arched a brow as she watched him in the mirror this time'' only one? .. and here i thought you would have had more'' she teased before shivering in delight from the gentle kiss he placed on her tat. bitting her lower lip she squirmed a little.. '' its the name of the ranch.... and whats that ?" flushing a bit at his hands on her arse before moving up his back she leaned back against him, reaching back and lightly slid her hand over his hip. , gently tugging on the towel.. '' and what is it we have in common ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:12 pm

He was getting excited now, and his loins were stirring. When she tugged at the towel, he smiled, and obliged, pulling the knot free and tossing it onto the chair. Then he brought his hands up, and unfastened her bra before pulling it off for her, and kissing her freshly bared shoulder.
"Well, for one, we both seem to share a fondness for God's furry creatures." he teased. "And for another, we both seem to share a special fondness of wolves."
Then his hands slid down her sides once more, slipping under the hem of her thong and start to tug at it.
"And yes, only one. I don't like playing around. I don't get interested easily, but when I do, it's usually to hang around for a while."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 pm

she held still , watching him as he pulled his towel off before going to her bra, oh she blushed, but she didn't pull away, enjoying the kiss he did to her bare shoulder. '' mmm .. i have always had a fondness for animals.... wolves yes especially, heh and little fuzzy kittens.. ''

This time he did make her blush even more about him not playing around.. '' hmm thats good to know.. i don't play around either, '' turning around to face him she placed her hands on his hips and backed him up towards the bed.. '' well glad to see that i can get a guy like you interested in me.. '' she took the opportunity to look him over, from head to his bare feet. and everything in between she definitely liked what she saw. she was going to enjoy every bit of this, so without rushing anything she slid her fingers over his shoulders first, then down his chest, tracing some of his muscles. though every time he would tug on her thong she would have to move his hands away , arching a brow before grinning.. '' you want that, your gunna have to earn it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Cale chuckled, very aware of thier proximity to the bed.
"And what would you like me to do to earn it?" he teased, gently turning her around and even more gently leaned foreward and pinned her beneath him on the bed, laying his full length upon hers. He gave her a deep kiss as he did, holding her lower lip between his for a moment before pulling away and looking at her pretty face, a smile on his.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:42 pm

she was a bit surprised as he turned her around and seconds later found herself under him pinned on the bed, didn't even get a chance to say anything as he kissed her, groaning softly and felt her pulse picking up in anticipation she squirmed and rubbed up against him, giving a slight hiss as he nipped her lower lip in his teeth. '' mmm use your imagination, you can do anything you wish. as long as it feels good, '' sliding her hands over his bare chest again she lightly raked her nails over the skin before moving to his side.. '' i saw a bit of ink on you yourself.. i like it. '' he was already arousing her more then she already was and right now she felt more wetness covering her small scrap of underwear.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:24 pm

He smiled, and pressed his growing erection against her, and trailed a series of kisses from her lips, down to her chin, to her neck. he was ever gentle, and tender.
"Anything I wish, as long as it feels good..." he mumbled, smiling. "Hmmm, what to do, what to do."
He leaned up a bit, and kissed one of her teats. He was gently massaging her sides, and taking his time. he could sense her nervousness, so he focused on the second topic she'd brought up, about the tattoo on the center of his naval--a wolf's pawprint with a pentacle in the middle of it, and two barb wire knots, one above the pawprint, next to his belly button, and one below it, only a little bit above the hairline.
"I'm glad you approve of it. Damn thing hurt like hell. But, in the end it was worth it."
He shifted his kisses to her other teat, gently nipping it.
"I got it after I bought the ranch, and it started making money. I'd been thinking about it since senior year."
He brought his kissees back up to her lips, and deepened them a little, once more pressing his erection against her.
"So, what happened to give you the scar your ink is covering?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm

She bit her lower lip as he rubbed himself against her, making her practically squirm since she could feel just a bit on how big he was though she got the feeling that since he was still getting more aroused he was going to be a little bigger than what she was guessing at, she watched him as he teased her breast with his mouth , making her squirm more and got even more aroused then before as her own hands moved over his body. Sliding her fingers lightly down his belly and lightly tracing his tattoo, though it was hard to see it since he was laying over her. she sucked in a breath as his wet hair slid over her belly , laughing she reached up and slid her fingers through his wet silky strands of hair. '' you know, long hair works for you , makes you look a bit.. wild.. but a sexy wild.. '' she teased, leaning up and kissed him back, moaning again as he rubbed himself against her once more, nibbling on his lower lip as she rubbed back'' keep teasing me like that and i think i might give in. ''

she blinked in surprise at how he knew of her scare. now she was trying to rack her brain to figure out when she told him.but his kisses and then teasing her breasts made it damn hard to do so.. " ummmm. happened when i was a kid.. pretty much a freak accident. got hit by lightning.. should have died.. technically i did for like .. a few minutes. "she shrugged, not really caring to repeat the story at the moment since right now she wanted to focus on more.. pleasurable things as she slid her hands over his chest and belly again , her fingers lightly finding his length and began a teasing stroke.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:09 am

(tehe, i edited it a bit. XD i like this one better ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next