The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Cale, his breath a bit short now, smiled and chukled hotly. "Glad you like it. Everyone seems to; and I certainly do."
He gave a groan of arousal as her strong hands worked across his form. He rewarded her by pressing his erection against her a third time, and giving her a deep kiss. He could tell already she was going to be a good lay.
"Struck by lightning?" he asked, leaning up and running her white streak through his teeth. "I assume this is a direct result of that."
He gave her a more pointed press, once more pushing his cock against her core--a delicious tease for them both that made him stiffer.
But the clincher was when she reached down and touched him. He gave a soft hiss of need, and he reached full erection, his ache now almost dire. He kissed her teat again then.
"You're a tease."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Enjoying his moans as she ran her hands over him she shrugged at the mention of her hair.. '' you would be right about that.. people thought it was odd .. but i like it. doesn't make my hair look so... normal any more. '' mumbled. kissing him back she nipped his lower lip again before lightly running her tongue over the spot she nipped, giving another moan when he kept pressing himself against her core.

Nearly giving in on the fourth time he pressed against her she squirmed under him a bit, taking a deep breath to gain just a tad bit more control over her body which ached more then ever now with need as she felt him reach his full erection. A bit of a surprise but hid it as she ran her fingers over him again , teasing him just as much as he was teasing her.. After a few more minutes of him teasing her and vice versa she lifted her hips up to lightly rub up back against him. '' i think thats enough teasing for one night.. i fear i may give you a heart attack if i make you wait much longer. '' though she wouldn't mind a bit more teasing but at the moment she was seriously wanting him in her to ease the ache that he brought to life in her body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:17 pm

He didn't need to be told twice at this point. He slid his hands down her sides, then hooked his thumbs in her panties, and tugged them down. Then, Cale reached down, pressed the palm of his hand against her core, then tugged away her panties for good, tossing the soaked underwear aside.
he swirled his tongue across her teat again, his hand rubbing her vulvae gently. He then pulled his hand away, rubbed ome of her wetness onto his raging cock, and said nothing else as he lifted her hips, and shoved himself into her, an inch at a time until she adjusted.
He growled. It had been a long time since a man had been inside her.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:28 pm

she bit her lower lip in anticipation as she felt him tug her panties down, nearly squirmed when his palm pressed against her, barely getting a chance to lift up her hips a little to help him tug them off with out any problems. giving a small hiss of pleasure as he rubbed his hand over her , getting it wet, she watched him rub her wetness over himself, something that made her blush even more even if it was an erotic sight.

When he lifted her hips up she laid her hands on his arms, holding onto him a little as she wrapped her legs around his waist loosely , was relaxed up until she felt him push into her, even if it was an inch at a time her body kept trying to tighten up with tension at his size, making it a bit uncomfortable even as she gave a small moan of delight, making sure she breathed slowly quickly helped her body to relex and adjust to his larger size. glad that he was holding still instead of just going at it. she waited atleast a full minute for her body to adjust before she looked up to him and pushed herself against his hips a little more, letting lose a small gasp as pleasure went through her body just from the little movement. '' bloody hell you feel good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:03 am

He hissed in pleasure when she moved against him, and softly growled, "...Likewise."
He began to slowly pull out, and then with the same gentle speed pushed back inside. Very gradually accelerating, he quickly found time and rhythm in his thrusting pattern as her wetness increased.
He kissed her more deeply now, fully aroused and thoroughly enjoying himself--albeit he hadn't expected to get laid tonight. And so he told her this through husky panting. "This... really wasn't how I was expecting... to end the evening when I woke up this morning... to be honest."
He nipped her chin. "But it is a pleasant surprise."
He closed his eyes and nuzzled her, focusing on the sensations between thier legs. "....Thank you."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:20 am

It was damn near torture when he pulled out slowly before pushing back in just as slow, she actually had to resist the urge to smack him and tell him that she wasn't going to break and he didn't have to be gentle, granted she liked it, it was just, she hadn't had this in such a long time to the point where she didn't want gentle yet, she wanted hot and heavy.

she relaxed when he picked up the pace, moaning in pleasure as he did so and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him back more, nipping his lower lip and exploring his mouth slowly with her tongue, tasting the toothpaste and listerine he had used, it was refreshing. she couldn't help but give a small laugh mixed with another moan of pleasure at his words. '' really?... .. mmm your just lucky i guess then.. '' mum bled against his mouth, feeling the nip to her chin before pressing against him more as he nuzzled her,

frowning at his last two words she gave a slight hiss as she shoved at his chest, rolling him over onto his back on the bed and knocking the pillows off in the process as she nipped his chin again before sitting completely up on him, still surprised that she could feel him fully in her, she had thought he had been too big,. Licking her lower lip slightly she watched him through half closed eyes as she pushed her damp hair out of her face then slid her palms over his chest , keeping the pace easily as she rode him hard now.. '' love the fact that. mmmmm i can surprise you but why the hell are you thanking me for it?" she was definitely confused even as she felt the pleasure building already, and wondering how the hell he could think at the moment when her own brain was completely gone from the pleasure and each time he pushed against her when she moved on him he would hit the back of her womb, she was definitely going to be sore later..'' its obvious neither of us have had.... this in a long time.. we both needed it i think .. '' mumbled, trying not to blush now, She kept her green eyes on him though not daring to close them like she wanted to , she was enjoying seeing the look of pleasure on his face as well as the moans he was giving.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:02 am

"I suppose I am," he said, growling with pleasure. "Very, very lucky."
He gave a soft yelp of surprise when she suddenly so aggressively took control, and as she rode him he arched up, head back, and groaning in need. She had him seeing stars.
When she mentioned neither of them having done this in a while, he replied, panting. "exactly....hence why... I was thanking you."
He ran his hands up her sides, then back down as he took hold of her hips. He began pulling her down on him as she snak down. In the meantime, he lifted his own hips into the joining, determined that she enjoy herself, and her time with him, as much as possible.
He could already feel his pleasure surmounting. It wouldn't be much longer now as he leaned up to gently sieze one of her nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue across it and gently sucking. Damn she tasted fine.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:46 pm

she loved the yelp sound he gave when she rolled him over,smiling as she leaned down and nipped his neck when he arched up. giving a low moan of pleasue as he began to yank her down on him as well as pushing up against her.

panting and moaning in delight she hissed softly as his mouth closed over on her nipple. the shock of it made her inner muscles clamp down around his thick cock moving in her. sinking her fingers in his hair and arching against him more she gave a sudden cry of pleasure as her climax hit her hard and fast suddenly. surprising her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:58 am

He groaned in ecstasy and arched up. The heavenly sensation of her clamping her cervical muscles was enough to make him orgasm right then and there, and he filled her womb with a generous wave of his essence, and he sighed pleasantly as he rolled her onto her side, so he could look her in the eyes on equal ground. He watched her for a few moments, communicating solely with his eyes and his continued penetration of her core, before he nuzzled her sweetly.

~~~~

Cale awoke to a buzzing sound.. He opened his eyes, and discovered his phone on the nightstand, turning a few degrees as it vibrated. He quickly reached over and grabbed it, before it could wake up Mari.
”What?” he whispered sternly. ”Where I’m at is none of your business. …What about Stryker? He seemed to be recovering just fine when I left yesterday. …Oh, I see…. Celine’s fine. Doctor Conry looked at her. But she’ll be staying here a while until she’s ready to be moved. …Look, I have to go. I’ll get there when I get there.”

~~~~

"…..Mari,

“I apologize profusely for not being there when you awoke this morning. My aunt called and told me that my livestock veterinarian had to put down the stallion that was collicking yesterday. So, I have some things to take care of.

“Once again, thank you for your company last night. It was a fine and memorable experience, and it’s been far too long. I needed it.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can to check on Celine. Dr. Conry’s instructions are on the table, along with her prescription. Remember, she sleeps fifteen hours from about five a.m. until eight at night.
Try not to let her activities during the evening hours disturb you.

“Your breakfast is in the fridge, along with a little something special for you. Take care of yourself, and get back on your feet.

Much affection,
Cale Ierket Xynon
(406) 378-8942”

Cale re-read the letter a couple of times after finishing it with his personal cell number, and then slipped it into an envelope and set it on his pillow. He was wearing his briefs and had already gotten his wranglers back on. Now, as he slipped his phone into his pocket, along with his wallet, he grabbed his shirts, undershirt and button-up, and had them back on in no time as he left her room. He quietly shut the door behind him, and made his way past the kitchen, where in the fridge a breakfast of homemade banana cream pie—he’d found all of the ingredients, and the store-bought, pre-made pie crust in her kitchen. He’d even sliced some of her peaches and put them on it—and beside it, in a freezer bag, another envelope. On this was written, ”For the Future of Lonesome Wolf.”
He’d even drawn a surprisingly accurate paw print on it for her. Inside this envelope were ten checks, with wolf photos on them, and the address of Cedar Crescent ranch. They were made out to her, in the amount of $2,500 each. Also inside the envelope was a single slip of paper: “I know you will put these to good use. Save your ranch, and get away from Chapter 11.”
He’d even already subtracted the amount from his business account—a whopping $25,000.

Cale quickly had his boots on, and with the placing of his white steson atop his dark hair, he was ready to go. He snatched his keys, and opened her front door, locking it from the inside out before shutting it. The handsome cowboy then got in his gorgeous blue Chevy, fired up the ever reliable diesel engine, and took the sunglasses down from the strap on his visor. He put them on, then backed out of the driveway, saying as he shifted the gears, “…See you around, Mari.”
And with that, he drove off, stirring up the dust as he did.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:45 am

Mari gave a groan of disdain when a very annoying ringing sound pulled her from a dead sleep.. Something she hadn't done in a long time. growling she cracked her eyes open to glare at the phone by the nightstand before hanging up on the collector again. thank god for caller id., the words barely pushed through her sleep fogged mind before she rolled over, finding herself hugging the pillow cale had used , to her nose, closing her eyes and groaned again as she realized he had up and left. The memory of what they had done last night and the fact that he had actually let her curl up against him and sleep, felt good to her and told her that he hadn't just used her.

She was ready to go back to sleep when her hand fell onto the envelope that she had knocked off the pillow, giving a small frown she leaned up and picked it up. hmmm sweet enough to leave a letter.. guess all men are not like Roy. , Ignoring the fact her body was deliciously sore she opened it and quickly scanned the letter once, then twice, then a third time to make sure she hadn't missed anything. Sh+e felt bad at him having lost his stallion, it really sucked since she had lost a few before her father had died. Stallions where a bit hard to come by, especailly a really good one. '' Gah, the man has got to quit thanking me for this....''.

She couldn't help that every time he thanked her for what they shared made her feel... well cheap.. even when she knew she shouldn't feel that way considering she had enjoyed what they had done greatly. It was yet another thing she would blame on Roy, he had chipped away at her self-esteem all those years with him without her even really noticing until it was too late and she was pretty much one cautious bitch whenever it came to men.. Obviously though it was a bit different with Cale. Though she still had a bit of caution around him, just not as much as she had around others.

Glancing at the letter again she gave a slight smile. '' mmm left breakfast and a surprise for me?.. well that makes me feel better''. Wide awake now she threw the covers off her naked body and headed into the bathroom where she quickly showered, washing thoroughly, the dried off and dressed before performing the other small tasks of brushing her hair out brushing her teeth and what not.

Leaving her hair down she headed barefooted into the kitchen and opened the fridge door, raising one single brow at the sight of the pie before laughing. '' mmmmm pie for breakfast... unusual but oh what the hell, '' pulling it out of the fridge as well as the second envelope, loving the hand drawn wolf print on it as she set them both on the counter. Ignoring them for a moment as she quickly made a small cup of coffee before leaning against the counter and opened the envelope.

She had just taking a mouthfull of the bitter brew when her gaze landed on several of the checks and her mind quickly counted it up before she choked on her coffee. Coughing harshly for a few minutes and trying to clean up the mess she made she found another piece of paper, this one on the floor and figured it fell out when she had pulled the checks out. Picking it up and reading it once her throat was clear she gave a low whistle. '' damn, think he is trying to kill me with pleasure and a huge surprise. '' muttered. she was in awe from it all, No man had ever helped her out other then her father. Definitely not her ex Roy. She stll couldn't believe that Cale just gave her the money she needed to save her ranch.

Quickly cleaning up her mess, eating her breakfast and of course checking on Celine and giving her the right dosage of her medication. She left the owlette covered before yanking her socks and boots on and grabbed her keys. picking up the checks, she was going to do just as Cale wanted her to do and save her ranch.

-----

She spent the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon going to the bank, getting the deed and titles to her land and everything on it put into her name now that it was paid off and no longer in debt. Than went and did much needed grocery shopping before going back home, checking on celine again, then put up everything.

Once that was done it was back into her truck once more and headed out for Cedar Crescent, she could have called him but she didn't want to pester him on the phone, considering she was going over their for multiple reasons. Main one really was to see how he was handling the loss of his stallion, the others where well she needed cattle now as well as a few other certain animals, maybe some pigs and definitely chickens, she loved fresh eggs after all.

It was nearly an hour before her old beat up red dodge pulled off the main road and onto the dirt road that led to his ranch, she looked up at the large sign with the name Cedar Crescent on it, which let her know she was on the right track as she went down the long driveway. barely even paying attention to the many animals being moved about and some men out in the fields on horses or tending to the other animals. Parking next to another vehicle that she did not recognize, she got out, shut the door before glancing around , quickly finding the main large building that had a sign above one of the doors saying it was the main office. Heading off towards it she figured someone in there could help her with the animals, twice she had to ignore some low whistles and cat calls from some men out in the fields and she just chalked it up to them being out there all day with other men and not a single woman in sight.heh.. men... goes to show they don't like being alone for too long. The moment she stepped into the building and felt the cold air of the AC on her face she turned at the sound of a woman's voice, obviously on the phone, she glared over at Mari as if she had done something wrong to ruin her afternoon, didn't take long for her to figure out that the woman was the same one she had talked to yesterday about the all.. great.... snotty bitch is here.. gunna be a looong wait. heaving a small sigh she glanced out the window, waiting patiently for the woman to get off the phone. which didn't seem like any time soon to her...
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Josie, the secretary, was indeed a snippy bitch. She was going into her senior year in high school, and was cliquey. She sat there on the phone, taking advantage of the fact she was the only one in the office this morning and talking to one of her girlfriends, filing her nails. She took one look at Mari, scoffed, and then ignored her.
That is, until Mary Jane, a dignified looking middle aged woman who was clearly devoted to her work and to her nephew, came in. "Josie, it's rude to ignore a guest." she looked Mari over. "And especially so beautiful a guest. Hello, my dear. I'm Mary Jane Doyle, Cale's and Josie's Aunt. And who might you be?"
While she waited for Mari to answer, Mary Jane extended her hand and offered to lead her to a more comfortable room, in fact, after taking her through a hallway, she opened a door at the end that opened onto the living room of the family home, which was quieter and more welcoming. "Coffee?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Mari had been deep in thought when she heard the gentle voice. blinking she looked over and flush a little at the beautiful comment.. ignoring the woman now who was filing her nails, reaching over to take the offered hand she smiled'' Hello, oh sorry didn't mean to be rude, i am Marielle Hunter, Mari for short if you don't mind ma'am... Cale's friend, the one who found the owlette. '' she remembered how he spoke of his aunt and figured if she said something about being Cale's girlfriend, would have made her extremely happy, thing was, they just re-met yesterday and just with one night of passion, really didn't make them a couple, though she had a feeling it would be really good if they where and possibly somewhere in her mind she hoped it would be so, soon.

She glanced over at Josie before being pulled down the hallway and into a living room, this room felt different, more... homey to her. relaxing she shook her head to the coffee'' oh no thank you Ma'am.. '' she liked the woman right off the bat, the other one.. she really wasn't so sure about. '' well. i am a friend of Cale's and he just recently helped me out, and was wondering if he would be willing to sell me some heifers and maybe a few other animals if he has em.. '' looking around slowly before taking a seat on the nearest chair she looked back to Mary Jane. '' was also wanting to talk to Cale if i could.. heard about his stallion and wanted to give him my apologies. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Mary Jane was trying to be polite, but the matchmaker in her was intrigued. "You've... known my nephew long?" she asked. She had been going for the coffee, but hesitated when Mari had declined, she got herself a cup, added her fixings, then came to sit back down as Mari was explaining about purchasing some of thier livestock. "Really now? Oh I'm sure Cale will like that. We have an overabundance at the moment. Have an excess of bulls as well. Maybe we can sell you one. But alas I'm not the one with the authority anymore. Let me call the one who does."
And with that, Mary Jane pressed number three on her speed dial. Her eyes going over Mari's pretty frame, she spoke to Cale, and then hung up.
"He's on his way, my dear. He'll be riding in from the cattle fields in a moment, if you want to wait for him on the porch."
Of course, Mary jane was matchmaking again. Her nephew looked damn good on a horse, and maybe if she nudged this fine beauty into a certain posititon, maybe, just maybe, Cale could be married by Christmas. Of course, she had no idea about the two of them last night. He'd been so secretive on the phone this morning, and all day really.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 pm

she smiled'' since high school actually. haven't seen him a while until well.. yesterday. .. bulls?" she hadn't thought of them yet but now that Mary Jane mentioned it, she could probably buy a bull, she needed to know how much they where going to cost first before making that decision. . . she watched her on the phone, trying her best not to squirm under the woman's scrutiny since she could tell she was being looked over.

" on the porch? .. oh i am sure i can wait for him there, '' smiling now as she got up, she was definitely getting the feeling the woman wanted to do something with matchmaking, though if she was doing it yet or not, she couldn't tell. that was not her area of expertise. she would have to watch this one. Following Mary Jane out onto the porch she leaned against one of the railings, looking out ovor the vast amount of open space of fields before looking to Mary Jane again. '' i have to admit, it was good seeing him again yesterday. i am actually glad that i moved back here. though wish it had been under better circumstances.'' she looked out over the fields again , already spotting someone way out there heading back towards the house so figured it was Cale. The closer he got the more she enjoyed as she chewed on her lower lip. He looked damn good riding on the horse..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:59 pm

His mouth and nose covered by a dusty bandanna, Cale rode up, and pulled his mount up to a halt by the porch. He pulled the bandanna down--working with cattle was a dusty job--and smiled.
"Good afternoon, Mari." he said, dismounting. The rope tied to the saddle rattle a little as he did, and the pretty stallion snorted, leaning over to nose his rider.
"Easy, May, easy;" he said, adressing the beast. He looked over to Mari, tied up his mount, and climbed onto the porch to greet her politely. He offered his hand. "Welcome to Cedar Crescent. Not much, but it's my life."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 pm

she smiled, watching him with the horse before he met her on the porch, arching a brow at his hand before sliding her own in his. '' its better than mine was and you should know that. '' teased, glancing at his aunt then back to him.. " your Aunt has been keeping me company. really sweet to talk to. '' , for some odd reason she had the urge to kiss him, which she fought make, not sure why but she got the feeling that he didn't want to do that in front of his aunt. and from what he had told her yesterday about her, she figured it was a good thing. Didn't want to give his aunt ammo to pester him about certain things.. Eh.. tough shit though he will get a kiss later.. bloody well happy he helped me out. , and she practically was, earlier that morning she nearly cried with the relief of it all.

" sorry to hear about your stallion though. was hoping he would be ok. but guess there are just some things you can't avoid. '' treating a collicking horse was a bit tricky, it was one of those things where if you caught it in time you could save them. and if not well, nothing they could do about it. " well it seems my ranch is in need of some animals... and Mary Jane tells me you have an over abundance of some. i will gladly buy a frew from you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Cale smiled, grateful for her elegant discretion and her ability to pick up cues. "Aunt Mary Jane, can you please go and saddle a horse for our guest? The gelding Triton will do. I'll take her around the corrals myself. After all, it appears we have business to discuss."
Mary jane lifted an eyebrow, then did as she was told and took leave, slipping back into the house. She went through it, then out the back, which opened onto the stable yards.
Meanwhile, up front, Cale looked around to make sure no one was watching, then, leaning on the pine railing he said. "Sorry I wasn't there this morning. How did you sleep?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:29 pm

She watched his aunt go inside before relaxing even more , letting out the breath she had apparently been holding as her gaze went back to his. smiling warmly at him. '' well that is alright, normally i think i would have been pissed.. but given the circumstances, its really okay. besides. '' she reached over and lightly poked the tip of his nose.. '' you made me extremely happy today.. "other than last night of course.. .. She didn't say that outloud, figuring he knew it anyways, or he should , otherwise she would have to kick him if he thought different. "even surprised the hell out of the banker who had been ready to snatch my place out from under me. '' her body was practically still humming actually from what they had enjoyed that night. though she wasn't about to tell anyone that.

" i slept like a baby last night, Celine is doing good too, checked on her twice already in between my errands.. did you sleep good?" she of course kept her voice low, even though the ranch was full of noise's there was no telling who could eaves drop on a conversation. She looked him over again slowly , even dirty from the days work he looked sexy as hell. she wondered if he ever got a day off. she should probably ask that, well, when they where far away from his aunt of course.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm

"Oh I slept like a rock." he confessed, almost sheepishly. "It's just easier, i think, to sleep well when you have someone with you. Certainly warmer. Smelled nice too." This last remark was a tease, but it was true.
"It was just, more relaxing I suppose. Quieter, and I didn't have to worry about my Aunt or Josie bugging me.
"Speaking of which, I hope Josie didn't give you too much of a rash. She's a cliquey brat. If she wasn't my cousin, albeit adopted, I'd have strangled her by now."
Cale looked around again, then continued. "She's got a crush on me. It's annoting as hell."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:21 pm

she couldn't help the small laugh as she leaned more against the railing. '' now that is definitely not creepy since she is not blood related.. still i can see how annoying it can get.. . other then being rude to me, she really didn't do anything. ''

she couldn't help the bright blush stealing across her cheeks as he spoke about how good it was to have someone in bed with them to sleep. she had to give him credit though since he was right about that.''your right about that. . '' at his teasing remark on how it smelled nice made her blush even more.. '' well thank you... and your welcome to come over whenever you wish. for no reason at all or just to get away from pesky aunts and adopted cousins having crushes on you. '' she really meant that actually , she had loved the feeling she got when he had been laying next to her in the bed, and she loved it when she got to share a meal with someone and just talk. '' heh , it would certainly keep you from strangling your cousin you know. '' teased, moving down a few steps to stand right in front of him. ''. since we are still waiting on that horse.. mind if i ask if you ever have a day off from work?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:07 am

Cale smiled, trying to wipe some of the dust from his features as she spoke. "...I'd love to do that. Your home is definately less crowded. Hell, I honestly have been thinking that maybe once I finally do settle down that I'll move her and I into one of the unused outbuildings. We have a few unoccupied staff houses here, and they're much more isolated than this one. This is my aunt and uncle's house here."
WHen she asked about him getting a day off, he put on a smouldering expression.
"I'm the boss. When I need time I make the time." he cupped her jaw then, and gave her a long, deep kiss. "...What are your plans for saturday?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:14 am

she felt a shiver going down her spine at the smoldering look he gave her , eyes going a bit wide as he cupped her jaw and then kissed her, relaxing against him instantly and closing her eyes she kissed him back, nearly moaning in delight at his taste before he pulled back. she had to blink a few times and actually take a moment to get her muddled brain to start working again to answer his question.. '' saturday? ..uhhh nothing , no plans... heh and i forgot your the boss.. you tend to make me forget things when you kiss me like that'' she mumbled, flushing bright but gave a warm smile towards him.

she was definitely curious on what he said earlier on settling down with someone and moving in to one of the unoccupied houses,. sounded like a good idea to her, he had plenty of room.. '' mmm do you really want to live that close to your aunt?" she teased, nudging him lightly as she wiped some smudge of dirt from his upper lip. '' you ever have kids and i can just see your aunt trying to do some early match making or something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:37 am

He was grateful that she responded so positively to his kiss. It was what he'd been hoping for. "Alright, how about dinner? I know this excellent Irish place downtown. How many Irish reastraunts do you find west of the Mississippi and est of the Rockies? I swear it's the only one. Anyway, then we can catch a movie; and perhaps later on... well, are you by chance interested in Celtic Gothic novelties? Because I know a place that opens only at night full of it. Splurge some of your newfound wealth on something for yourself. A lucky one you are to win the lottery."
Of course, this last statement was a subtle hint to keep it to herself where that money had come from. At least for now.
Hearing his aunt approch with the gelding, he stole one last, quick kiss before whispering, "And we'll get you a new Chevy. I cringe every time I see that bucket of bolts on wheels."
Then he pulled away, and changed his tone, just as his aunt appeared leading a red roan gelding, fully tacked. "So, as I said our bulls run four to eight hundred a piece. But if you're buying heifers too we may be able to make you a deal. Were you interested in horses or fowl of some sort as well?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:49 am

she bit her lip as she thought over what he said before smiling. '' dinner sounds good. movie too.. celtic gothic novelties?.. '', now she was curious as to where he was going with that, she had a little mini collection of dark fairies so figured those where celtic and gothic.. '' mmm wouldn't mind checking that place out. sounds exciting. '' she easily took the hint, nodding a little. '' damn lucky thats for sure.. oi hey now my father gave me that truck.. '' she teased, enjoying the quick kiss before, poking him just as his aunt showed up with the horse.

Granted she needed a new truck, that old chevy right there broke down on her three times in the last week already. smiling and trying not to look like someone just kissed her stupid she pushed her hair behind her ears again. '' well in addition to the cows and a bull, i was wondering maybe a few mares to breed?.. Father gave me his stallion. and wel the only horse i have is mine and i don't plan on breeding her.. especially not to her sire. '' going down the last few steps, which reminded her how short she was compared to him since her head barely reached above his shoulder, she sighed, glanced at the lovely horse and smiled.. '' triston is a beauty. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 pm

"Trust me, it's one of the most interesting stores in Beartooth," he replied.

"Yes, Triton is certainly a giant teddy bear beneath a sleek exterior. Though, I'm sure such a... skilled... rider as you could esily stay mounted on a more... spirited... stallion."
He let that stement hang in the air a moment as he dismissed his aunt once again and mounted Mayhem, his own feisty stallion, and cutting as splendid a figure as ever. While waiting for her to get seated on Triton, he leaned foreword and said into his steed's ear as it flicked back, and he made doubly sure Mary jane wasn't around, "None of your tricks today, May. I'm trying to impress a girl--and I can't quite do that covered in mud, now can I?"
Mayhem snorted at his master's request, and flicked his tail in defiance, before flicking both ears back and settling down and lazily lifting his back foot, almost as if he could understand. In fact, what Mari probably didn't know was that, like he had with Celine, his other side allowed him intimate communication with animals, even if they didn't always speak the same tongues.
Cale looked over at Mari, and said, "Do you want to look at the cattle first then? Or at the mares?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next