The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 pm

he smiled. keeping his eyes closed still*yes beautifull and dont you deny it hun. lemme know when you are done iam going to nap now.* he slowly relaxed. allowing the sun to lull him into sleep
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:25 pm

She blushed a bit more and nodded a little. Grabbing her dress, she washed it in the water, needing it to be somewhat clean so it won't be gross.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:05 pm

he woke every now and then, only to turn over on his side..*mmm definitely enjoying this.. you still there?" he barely heard her moving about.and every now and then he couldnt hear her at all.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 pm

"I'm here," she stated softly, setting her dress on a large rock so it can dry. She swam around in the water after a moment, purposely trying to keep occupied.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 pm

he relaxed, stayed silent again before scowling, being restless usually didn't bother him, getting up he stretched before making himself smaller, this time about the size of a large dog, shaking himself out he turned and dove into the lake, his body smoothly gliding through the water. he could barely make out her form but atleast he wasn't trying to look at her naked. don't worry i am still not looking, just.. can't really keep myself still for some odd reason..tell me.. whats on your mind?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

She gasped a little when he joined her in the water. She had to check to make sure he wasn't seeing her nakedness, though she wasn't sure why it mattered, he was a dragon. She shook her head at his question. "nothing," she replied, not a very open girl.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 pm

he laughed as his head popped up out of the water and he lazily glided through it. come now.. tell me something, or i will come over there and embarrass you he teased, though the thought of him seeing her naked was a bit exciting. he didn't know why but it was , and he was just going with it, not even bothering to worry so much about it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:28 pm

She blushed and crossed her arms over her chest, an attempt to hide herself, as she watched him carefully. "you wouldn't!" even if he was just teasing, she still was nervous.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 pm

he grinned, looking over to her now, his eyes on her face. little one i am a dragon. and nakedness don't bother me, so yes.. i definitely would. with that he shifted into his human form,, his head still the only thing out of the water as he gave her a wicked grin. '' try it.. dare me.. i will prove you wrong love. '' now he was definitely enjoying himself as he splashed a bit of water towards her. '' live a little, have a little fun. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

She shook her head and moved back a little, watching him carefully. "you can't....." she told him. "it's not proper to see a woman bare." she really hoped he wouldn't try.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:26 pm

he snorted'' Victoria, i am a bloody dragon do you really think i care about properness?.. we dragons are comfortable with nakedness, we don't mind it. and you should be comfortable with it too, its natural ,men and women have the same parts as each other.. errr.. except a certain area for the guy ok?.. '' he rolled his eyes agian and splashed at her once more. '' you are not living among royalty here.. i may be the lord of my clan but thats about it. . now then, tell me whats on your mind or i will come over there to tease you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 am

She blushed, and splashed him back. She found a rock in the water, and sat on it, still trying to hide her body. "Nothing's on my mind," she insisted, stubbornly. She wouldn't be comfortable with nakedness, she grew up with humans, and their ideals.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:55 am

he grinned, splashing her again. '' mmmm splashing game. mmmm fine them, why don't you tell me what it was like in your village before they tried to feed you to the dragons hmm?.. and if you can find a lower rock to sit on you can hand most of yourself in the water you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:07 pm

She huffed at him, amd climbed out of the water, pulling on her dress quickly, in an attempt to hide her body before he saw anything. She sat by the water, her hands in her lap. "why do you want to know about a village? It can't be that different than other villagers."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:20 pm

he grinned'' awww did someone get shy ?" teased,, giving a shrug to her question'' because village's are different. .. yours apparently feed's witches to dragons, others just run them out of town and so on and so forth. i have seen plenty .. but rarely observed your villagers.. they seemed.. a bit stuck up to me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:58 pm

She shot him a look. "They sacrifice me, the witch hunter did, he's not a part of my village," she stated softly. "I grew up with them, they were all I really knew..."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 pm

he sighed as he glanced over at her. '' uh huh.. then tell me about them.. we dragons love to learn new things.. how does your town run?" he was curious as he moved closer to her, lucky for her he had shorts on, knowing how shy she could be. he didn't want to push her too far beyond her limits. atlest not yet,. . '' what kind of pets did you have?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:12 pm

He was possibly too curious. "we had pets. I had a cat and a dog, my father owned a few sheep, so the dog helped with those. I also had a horse named mischief." she might miss her cat. "my village is mostly runs on crops amd livestock."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm

he frowned'' sounds like fun.. why would anyone want to be on a farm anyways?" he wouldn't mind that, meant all the cows he could eat, grinning he moved closer to her, playing innocent as he splashed her again.wondering what she would do if he grabbed her suddenly and pulled her into the water with him.he was definitely in a playful mood right now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:52 pm

"it's a way of life, of surviving," she stated softly. She picked at a strand of grass. When he splashed her again, she shot him a look, eying him carefully.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:10 pm

he gave her an innocent look whem she looked his way." wha?. just swimming round here. " grinned moving closer to her. " alright then. tell me some things you like to do. and feel free to ask me anything"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:21 pm

"why are you so curious abut me and my village?" she asked him. "I'm not that important." he probably wouldn't keep her around, whatever his Intentions now, he'll get bored of her and send her off on her way, or just kill her, or worse, pass her off to one of the other dragons.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 pm

he frowned." that last question was bout you little one. not of the village. not unless the village likes the same things as you do. " sighing heavily he shot his arm out wrapping around her waist and yanked her in the water with him, though made sure her head never went under as he gave her cheek a light kiss.." i ask because i like to learn. as i have said before.. and i want to know bout you. the lovely woman i have saved from being eaten by another dragon.humor me here. what harm can come upon you just by merely answering questions?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:19 am

Victoria gasped when he pulled her into the water with him, getting her dress wet.... again. His kiss on her cheek, though, startled her the most, and she blushed, again. "I'm not that important, or special," she stated, shyly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:36 pm

he laughed softly , pushing her wet hair from her face. '' lass, its for us dragons to really decide, after all those villagers decided not to speak up for you in saying you are not a witch, thus deeming you not very important to them. to me however, i feel i have gained a very new friend. , and friends are rare and few for us dragons so yes, you are important. and don't worry about your dress hun, its a lovely summer day, the sun is out and you will dry in no time with out a single chill. . and if you wish i could make another fire for you to dry faster.. that is if you wish.. '' he loved the fact that she was blushing, and all he had done was kiss her cheek. so he did it again , lightly kiss her cheek before giving her a gentle nuzzle.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next