The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Again he laughed, half closing his eyes as he headed in the direction of the village. Little one that is a good thing, you may be human , but who knows.. you could have been a dragon in a past life.. Its just a really good quality we don't see alot in humans.. usually we see alot of greed, and liars.. cheaters, whose personalities are as rotten as their souls. . You , your different. Reaching her town he circled it, sure enough not a single person was up and about, the town was silent and asleep, that would change soon enough he figured.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:24 pm

"I'm different?" he didn't really know her, and though she didn't see herself as greedy, a liar or a cheater, he still didn't anything about her. Her gaze shifted to that of her village, from this height it was lovely, and she was almost afraid of what he was going to do, what he was planning. But also seeing it made her angry, as well as upset, for what they did to her and her family, after knowing them her whole life.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:08 pm

he gave a slight grunt as he scanned the small village, of course the normal animals cows and such , sensing his presence where already panicking, mooing and running as fast as their fat bodies could take them. that is a good thing little one.. being different. i may not know you very well but i am a dragon after all. we sense good and evil.. we sense the true state of your soul and being.. .. now then.,. where is this... so called friend of yours? .. me thinks taking a house or two out would be a good start.. don't you ? they after all wrecked your life..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Victoria watched the cows, keeping a good hold on him, afraid she would fall, and falling into a herd of panicking cows, would be just as bad as falling into rocks. "the farrier and his family live over there," she said, pointing to the house beside the farriers shop just on the edge of town. "my fathers shop is on the other side of the road."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:46 pm

He nodded, dipping low to begin his descent as he nearly tipped over a cow who had been trying to ran as fast as her fat body would let her, ignoring the beasts for now he landed, standing at his full height he looked around before eying the house again, lights where popping up as the sound of panicked animals woke them. well now or never.. how about a little bit of terror and distruction. ? he always loved doing this, tearing up a hut or housing was fun, atleast for his kind it was. giving a low rumble he moved up to the house and taking one of his clawed hands he dug the talons into the wood and yanked, boards creaked, groaned and snapped , splintered and popped off the side of the building as he assaulted it, screams immediately began to be heard as the house s hook from the force of it. thats right little cowards, run run, i will just follow. oh he wouldn't hurt them, but taking away their prized possessions and scaring them stupid would be payback enough unless of course if his new charge wanted someone dead, he had no problems with that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Victoria flinched when he tore the house apart. She heard the people screaming, saw them run, amd she had no idea what sh felt by his actions, not pity, that's for sure. She did like that they were scared, that he was ripping apart their lively hood.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:03 pm

It didn't take long for him to demolish the housing the small family had lived in, and by the time he had , nearly half the villagers where already out screaming their head's off and running for their weapons. He of course didn't care, since their puny weapons couldn't harm his tough hide, though he did keep an eye on Victoria on his back, she was human and therefore could still be hurt.

Walking over the rubble of the now ruined home he hissed and snapped at some of the women, the younger looking ones he assumed had been part of sentencing Victoria to her doom. bet they wished they hadn't turned against you now , huh little one? He glanced over at her on his back, hearing all the screams and now new whispers of how in the world she could have tamed a dragon. He found that hilarious since he was far from tamed, and she wasn't even giving him orders.. point out the one who betrayed you little one. the woman and her father you said?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Victoria watched her former friends and people she'd once trusted, not anymore. Seeing them scared and helpless against a dragon, didn't bring sadness or guilt or even pity. She only saw her fathers death over and over in her mind. Fresh tears filled her eyes, along with anger for what they did, what they let happen. Her gaze searched the frightened people still she found Cathryn and her father making a run for it. "there, that's Cathryn and her father," she stated, pointing at the blonde who was possibly one of the most beautiful women in the village, but that didn't make her a good person.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 am

He spotted the two easily enough and sprinted after them, of course still making sure victoria didn't fall off, he reached out and slammed the back of his paw against the woman's father's side, sending him tumbling into her before they both landed on the floor, giving a low hiss he pinned them down, digging his claws into the earth to trap them. what would you like to do to them little one? .. making take them for a little bit of a ride in the sky ? he was sure that would scare the hell out of them, he could probably dump them in the middle of the lake too.. or a Lake far far from the village. could always give them to other dragon's..payback for t hem leaving you?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Victoria held onto him, as he sprinted after Cathryn and her father. She watched, with amusement, when he caused them to tumble and fall on the ground. She smiled softly, and moved so she could see their frightened faces. "A ride sounds good," she replied. "And giving them to dragons sounds even better." with a playful smirk, she gave a little wave to Cathryn, who probably thought she was definately a witch now, because the dragon was helping her get revenge.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:12 pm

He gave a grin , which bared all of his very sharp teeth to the two he held pinned, he ignored their whimpers and pleads of being let go and left alone. why should he listen to them. they are cowards who used blackmail and lies to get what they wanted. closing his fingers around on them he leapt into the , swinging his tail down in the process which snapped the gates to the cows and horses they owned, sending them to freedom as well, Though as he passed he used a back foot to pick up a cow, he would need to eat soon too.

Soaring through the air he ignored the panicked screams of the two he carried, just kept going higher and higher to scare them more. before dipping low enough to dunk them in the lake below, then up again. he did this several times, all the whiel still ever watchful over victoria.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:58 am

Victoria held on as he took off flying again, with Cathryn and the farrier in hand. It amused her when he gave the farm animals a chance to escape, to punish the humans. She smiled and watched the scenery as he flew with the 'victims'. When he flew to the lake, low to it, she got nervous, but then she heard the cries of cathryn and her father being dunked in the water. Giggling, she looked over to see their faces, she's not that sweet girl anymore, now that she knew that people she thought she loved had turned on her, for the sake saving their own lives.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:10 am

After giving the two a good drenching several times from the lake he carried them off to the valley where they had left victoria tied up, he didn't even stop his flight, just got low to the ground and released them, letting them tumble and roll on the harsh ground before he circled around to land at the entrance of the valley, rearing his head up he gave a cry of command, his dragon voice echoing through the vally, calling the others down to him before he turned to look at Victoria, giving a low grumbling as he nosed her hands lightly. why don't you choose who to give them too?.. He glanced to the ones that answered his summons and immediately joined him.

There was four, all different sizes and looks. two where missing horns from battles , one was smaller then the other three and the other three where a bit fatter but still able to move with grace and agility.. see the smaller of the four?, that is Shia, a fiesty dragoness who can be cruel at times, if she had the two, or even one, she would play with them, probably until they went insane before just killing them. oh she won't eat them no worries there..like i said, no human alive will taste good to us. .. the largest one is Raj. now he is a cruel one. he will kill a traitor in a matter of minutes but in a very painful way. feircely loyal though. .. the two in the middle are twins. Kenra and Sheria. their favorite game is... sorta cat and mouse.. but they will definitely use the two for their own gain.. make them work their hands until they bleed. . they are humans after all and our caves can use a good scrubbing down. he gave a gentle hiss as he turned his eyes to her again. our.... cave.. we were drop anything we don't eat or need... needs a good cleaning out.. its a disgusting chore most of us dont like. perhaps those two can handle it?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Victoria was a bit surprised, and hesistant, when he said she could pick the dragon. She wasn't sure she could actually be the cause of pain and torture toward others. Her cheeks blushed as she thought about it. "I think... The twins," she stated, after taking a moment to decide. A smile played across her lips as she sat up to look at the two cowering humans. Cathryn pleaded with her, tried to say she was sorry. But sorry wouldn't bring back her father.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 pm

He gave a nod as he turned and glanced at the twins. all yours Kenra and Sheria. use them as cleaners.. the chores need done anyways. he grinned watching the two twins pick up the humans whom screeched begged and pleaded to victoria. but as long as they where not being killed, Victoria didn't seem to be budging one minute for mercy.

Stretching out slowly and of course taking the mooing cow with him he leaped into the air again , going back to his cave and landing on the edge once more, holding the cow down as he hunkered down slowly to allow victoria to get off of him. if your hungry , i think i can cook something up heh.. we dragons may like raw meat but in our human forms that we shift in, we love to enjoy a good steak or two..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Victoria felt emotionless as she watched the twins take the two humans. Her attention returned to Vallen as he took off and returned to the cave. She held onto him till he landed, then climbed off and going back to the corner she was in before and tugging the blanket over her shoulders.

Her gaze shifted to him, hearing him mention Cooking her something. she blushed. "sure," she replied softly, guessing she -should- eat, though she did t feel hungry.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm

He nodded, dragging the cow into one of the adjoining rooms, out of sight from her as he took care of the heifer, giving it a quick and painless kill before he shifted back and was quick to clean and quarter the animal.'' you know.. most people wouldn't have mercy on those two.. i have seen others be hung for less.. or drowned.. what it is with the drowning?"

he got enough meat for him and then her, careful not to get too much, she was small and didn't look like she could eat as much as he,. going out in the main cave he got the fire going around the cooking stone before tossing the meat on. '' you are very hard to figure out, i like that.. how are you feeling?" he slid a glance to her as she wrapped herself up in the blanket, noticing the flush.. '' why are you blushing?" that shocked him actually and he had to resist the urge to look himself over to make sure he hadn't embarrassed himself by having a hole or something in his clothing that was showing off certain parts of him he would rather keep clothed..He was never going to understand women.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 pm

"I'm not most people," she stated simply. Her gaze shifted to him when he came back with the meat. "I'm fine," she replied, in all honestly, she didn't really know how she felt. Tugging the blanket closer, she burrowed in it's warmth. "I don't know," she replied to his question about her blushing.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:25 pm

He frowned'' uh huh your making me nervous.. do i have something on me or what?" now he did look down , making sure he wasn't embarassing her in any way'' nope.. not flashing you .. guess its something else.. '' he grinned now as he sat down next to her and nudged her. '' well, atleast feel better.. you got the ones who turned against you.. granted you didn't sentence them to death but its still payback.. now for the rest of their lives they will not be living the life of luxury as you are doing now.. they will be cleaning and working extremely hard, be miserable.. '' he reached up and lightly flicked a strand of hair out of her face'' you , i like.. i won't make you do any of that, in fact.. feel free to ask me if you want anything. even us dragon's need a friend or two. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:30 pm

She Chuckled when he checked himself. She glanced to him as he sat beside her. Getting revenge didn't really make her feel better, the anger was gone. Butvshe did smile a little when he flicked a strand of hair from her face, and blushed a little. "you like me?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm

((dun panic kittykat its just me on my other account since my phone dont like my other one no more ))

he nodded giving her another smile, relaxing once he had he laughing,which told him she was not too deeply depressed. "yes i do. and thats unusual. humans usually annoy me. well with their i am better than you attitude. and always sending dragon hunters after us because they fear what they dont understand. you however. have seemed to take the fact that i am a dragon very well. you certainly didnt scream your pretty little head off either.."
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:19 pm

((XD Wheeeee me is watching you two))
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm

She blushed a bit more, and hid her face a little with the blanket. "it wouldn't have helped to have screamed," she stated softly, looking to him a little nervously. "i didn't have a scream in me anyway."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:50 pm

(( eep ish a peeping tom ! lol))

he frowned, picking up on her nervousness again."relax. i will not do anything to you that you yourself, dont want me to do. and true it wouldnt have helped. but none the less you chose not to scream. and stayed calm. got a lot of guts for a human." glancing at the meat he reached in and turned them so they would not burn.even in human form the fire didnt bother him." so. what do you wish to do now?"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 pm

She nodded slowly, relaxing a little. "I wasnt brave," she told him. "I just wanted it to be over." she watched him, wincing a little when he just put his hand I. The fire. "didn't that hurt?" she asked him, shivering a little at the idea o fire on flesh.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next