The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sulcusi Regius [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Go down

Sulcusi Regius [Private/Mature] Empty Sulcusi Regius [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Sulcusi Regius [Private/Mature] 745a8abf

It was a typical day, the forest was calm, and quiet. Light shown threw the tree, pouring into the clearing where the young tigers were waiting for their mother’s return. The tigress had been gone for hours, but she should return soon, with their meal in tow. A female tigress, Jazira, was watching her baby sister; she was young, in her early teens, according to human standards. Her two older brothers were wrestling in their tiger forms, having not done what Tiamat, their mother, had asked them to do. But as being troublesome males, at that age were they did not want to listen to their mother.

“You rascals, mother wanted you to have a fire going by the time she gets back,” she told them, throwing a pebble at their heads, causing her baby sister to giggle. Jazira glanced to her sister, and tickled her side. Kiami giggled, and squirmed. “Sissy!” the child squealed in protest.

Loki pinned his younger brother down, tail flicking back and forth proudly. His gaze shifted to Jazira, and he snorted at her. “We’ll get to it, sis, no worries,” he told her.

Keegan kicked out with his back feet, and threw Loki off him. With a growl, he pounced on the elder brother. “Ha, got you.” He flicked his tail, then jumped off Loki. “Come on Loki, we better get to work,” he stated. Loki snarled, but agreed, and went with Keegan to gather some wood for the fire.

They were gone for only an hour, when trouble arose. Jazira was busy taking care of Kiami, when the forest got silent. Her body stilled, and she gathered her sister in her arms, and turned just as she saw a group of men came into view. Tensing, she clutched her sister closer to her. The leader came into view, looking mean, and terrifying. He looked her over, his hungry gaze sending shivers of dread down her body. “Oh you’ll do,” he stated, his voice filled with venom, then nodded to two men waiting at his side, they went to her, trapping her.

“No!” She growled, clutching her sister closer, backing up. One man reached for the baby, and snatched her away from Jazira. Kiami shrieked and cried, as she was handled roughly by the big scary man. Jazira tried to get to her sister, but the other man had grabbed her, the moment she let her guard down. “Let me go!” she shrieked. “Let my sister go!” The young tigress fought the men’s tight, bruising grip, not caring for her own safety, but her sisters.

The leader laughed, with sick amusement. “Oh I will only let her go if you come with us without a fight, if not, we’ll kill her.”

“No! Please don’t kill her!” Jazira pleaded, desperately. “I’ll do whatever you want,” she hated that they forced her to do that.

He grinned. “Good. You’re coming with us.” He gave a nod to the man holding the baby girl, her screams and cries were getting louder. And in an act of cruelty, Kiami was ruthlessly killed right in front of Jazira, though not painfully. Jazira’s rage took her over, and she started to fight the man holding her, but he was stronger than her, and was able to hold her arms tight. The leader’s smile was creepy, and unnerving, and he approached her and the man restraining her. “Good, I like a woman with fight in her, makes breaking her so much more delightful.” The baby was tossed aside, as she was nothing, and the men left with their new prize, with Jazira fighting the entire trip into the desert, where the men secretly resided in a village called Sallah, where they did their rotten, evil things, stealing, corruption, murder, and the leader expanding his territory through terror, bribery, and black mailing. His name was Danu, but he had everyone call him the master, and not many knew him as Danu, except those who found themselves as his favorite.
Jazira was subjected to beatings, pain, and rape, the ‘masters’ way of training her to be a spy for him, during the weeks since her abduction. She fought every step of the way, hating them, and often tried to look for ways to escape. He wouldn’t break her, she swore it.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Sulcusi Regius [Private/Mature] Empty Re: Sulcusi Regius [Private/Mature]

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:53 pm

(woot woot <3)
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:53 pm

It all begins with a tale of two star-crossed lovers. Of course, the beginning was a good time ago, well before I knew her, during a time when I myself was still a young lad trailing in his mother’s shadow. Back then, an old wolf spirit, an alpha male, had retired from pack leadership to live with his daughter in a human village, as a farmer of all things. He and his wife had separated, due to problems, but his daughter, Aria, remained his precious jewel.
The two of them went on living with the humans, trying to foster better relations between they and the supernatural. The old wolf even found himself named the village’s leader and protector, and Aria even found herself engaged to one of the most eligible bachelors among the humans.
Things were going well, until Fate stepped in as it always does, and threw into her path the beginning of her future. Her
real future.

~~~~

”Fetch the water,” he had said. ”Fetch the water.”
Aria looked to the heavens above, stained gold, red, violet, and everything in between by the rays of a dying spring sun. She had always loved the spring; the host of marvelous colors that burst into life, the songs of birds as they built their nests, the smell of fresh grass, and many other things.
She made her way across her father’s land to the well, which was located in a forested dip at the base of two hills. It was a good half mile, maybe more from the house.
As Aria picked her way down the path, she caught and unusual scent in the air. It was…exotic. The scent of roses and woods, of mountains and rain, all underlain with the exotic musk of male. She got suspicious then, and tensed up as she reached the bottom of the trail. She looked around, dodging between trees and the like until she came upon the well, and what she saw there stole her breath away.
He was a man; not like any she’d seen before. Not even the handsome one she was engaged to. His hair was long, silky, raven’s wing black. His shirt was off and his form was lithe and muscular, and the fox-like tail and ears he wore told her exactly what he was. He turned around then, partially, and closer inspection revealed to her that while his face and body were pristine, his condition was not. He had a stitched up gash in his side, and some bruises, along with a few minor scratches on him. He was favoring one leg, and she saw that his pants were sliced in the thigh, and were soaked dark with what she could smell and only assume was blood. Clearly the fox had gotten into some great fight. He was washing at the well, but as she got closer he didn’t move. Then, he turned around, and unexpectedly received a whack with her water bucket as she yelped in surprise.
It was on then. He was panicking, and so was she, and she kept swinging her water bucket at him, smacking him with the wood and hollering.
“Damn, lady! What the hell is wrong with you?” he cried, stumbling over himself.
Finally, the assaulted reynard had no choice but to react and defend himself. After five minutes of stumbling backwards over his own feet, he went on the offensive, reaching out and grabbing her water bucket—who knew it could be such a lethal weapon?—and wrestling it away from her. He tossed it aside, but she was still in a state of panicked shock, and continued slapping at him until finally, he grabbed her wrists and forced them both to the ground, wincing as he landed on his stitched side before rolling them over until she was pinned beneath him, a very provocative position, and awkward for a virgin maiden.
“Get off of me!” she practically screamed until he covered her mouth with his hand, panting.
“Lady, good goddesses, I’m not trying to rape you! You attacked me, remember?”
“Get off of me!” she snarled again, trying to slap at him still. But he was too strong for her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them down, looking her straight in the eyes.
“Calm down. I’m just trying to defend myself here. Like I said, you attacked me. Now settle.”
With that, he let her up, springing off of her and putting the well between them.
Aria got up, panting as well. “Who the hell are you?”
“Madam that will dep—” he danced around the well as she tried to get closer. “—end on why you want to know.”
“You’re an intruder on my land, and I demand to know who you are.”
Aria moved again to try and get close, and once more the handsome fox dodged around the well.
“Well, if you don’t mind me saying so it’s probably technically your daddy’s land.”
“So, even though it is it will be mine someday. Now, who the hell are you?”
She moved a third time to try and catch him, and he dodged, until his injured leg gave out from underneath him. He squawked and went down. Collapsing against the side of the well, he groaned and held his bad leg, wan with pain, and gritting his teeth. His tail twitched in an aggravated way.
“Damn… damn… DAMN!” he snarled.
Aria hesitated then. She inched along the side of the well until she was a couple of feet from him. His eyes widened, and his ears pinned back as he held his hands up to stop her.
“Relax, fox boy. I’m not going to hurt you. I’m more interested in finding out who you are and why you’re here. Let me help you.”
He gave her a suspicious look, his emerald green eyes deep and suspicious, but he allowed her to get closer, until she finally kneeled down beside him to inspect his injuries. She noted that luckily the stitches in his side hadn’t torn, and her cheeks grew hot as she looked over his delicious abs. She tried to busy herself by looking at the slice in his pants, but found it difficult to see the wound beneath it.
Her face growing even hotter, she said, “You’re going to have to take these off so I can see the cut.”
“Like hell I am.” he said defiantly. “After that last little assault you expect me to just bare my family jewels to you? Fuck that noise. I’ll take care of it myself, thank you very much. Been doing it for centuries.”
She smacked his cheek then.
“Foul language really isn’t necessary.”
“Gagh! See!?” he hollered.
“Oh, shut up. Now let me see it before it gets infected.”
He glared at her, but worked at his belt. “Well, before we get that friendly I suppose I should at least tell you my name.”
Aria rolled her eyes. “Yes, please do. Mine is Aria.”
“….Scylothire.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 am

Jazira opened her eyes, it had been a month and a few weeks since she had been taken from her family, and into the desert. The room they put her in was dark, and hot, and she was kept chained. Bruises and cuts covered her body, the man who called himself ‘the master’ had said was training, that she was going to be a spy, and the sooner she learned the trade, the sooner she would be able to get out of the chains. But she didn’t care, she fought him every step of the way. He was trying to break her, so she would obey him, but not break her so much that she couldn’t be a seductive spy.

Her body shivered, she was torn away from her family, and she couldn’t protect baby Kiami. What would her mother think of her? What would her brothers and sisters think? Would she be able to return to them? And if she did, would they accept her back?

The doors opened, and ‘the master’ came through, with another torture device. He was cruel with those things, but she wouldn’t break. Every day he would ask her questions, always starting with what his name was. And every day, she would throw out vulgar names for him, but never once called him ‘the master’. But that was until she decided, if she just pretended that he broke her, he would get her out of the chains, and she could figure out what to do, and how to get out. His punishments got less sever each time she called him ‘the master’, and she kept that up for a week, till finally, he unlocked the chains, and led her out of the dark room. He brought her to a new room, one with blankets and pillows, and no chains. And it wasn’t dark. He explained she could go anywhere she pleased, but not out of the guild’s hide out, not into the city. He claimed she wasn’t ready for that yet. When he left her, she left the new room, and went to find a well wash room, where she cleaned herself up, cleaned off the blood and dirt, and combed out her hair. The young tigress never felt so gross in her life.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum