The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:45 pm

she gritted her teeth together this time,keeping the moan back but couldnt help the wetness between her legs. shifting her position just a little bit before removing her hands from him to undo her pants and kick them off.

relaxing once again next to him she continued to watch him as both her hands went to his inner thighs. massaging and teasing the further she went up until one hand was stroking him once again and the other gently playing with his sac,every now and then making her strokes hard and fast before going back to slow and easy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:48 pm

He grinned as he watched her remove her pants and kick them off. He then groaned when she started to stroke him again. This time one of his hands moved down inbetween her legs feeling her wetness before teasing her there as his other hand messaged one of her breasts
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:52 pm

she bit her lip before grinning. taking her hands away and leaned back as he teased her. " am i distracting you?. soo sorry. i will behave to let you explore.seems to me your getting the hang of it. " he was definitely good that was for sure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:55 pm

He grinned as she stopped strokeing him he moved and got situated better. As his fingers teased her he moved inbetween her legs kissing up her inner thigh before running his tongue up her wetness. "Hmmm not bad." He grinned as he looked up at her as his tongue got to work on her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:01 pm

bitting her lip again she gave another moan the moment his tongue touched her.she hadnt expected that from him yet but it was definitely a pleasant surprise. " glad you think so.."moving her legs a little wider to give him more room she squirmed under him. " definitely good..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 pm

He grinned as he looked up at her every now and then loving her moans more and more. When she spread her legs a little wider for him his tongue still teased her. He was going my instinct now. He continued this before bringing his hand up and pushing a finger into her working it in and out of her slowly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 pm

she was definitely enjoying his touch considering she was now having a hard time holding still. reaching down and sliding her fingers through his hair and over his shoulders. digging her nails in when she felt him push a finger in her. " mmmm learning fast i think. " looked him over though she was getting impatient. all the pleasure was making her want something else.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 pm

He smirked as he felt her fingers threw his hair and shoulders..."Thats good." He grinned as he continued to tease her feeling her getting wetter as his finger continued to work her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:18 pm

after a few minutes more of his teasing she couldnt handle it any more. giving a low growl she yanked him up and rolled him onto his back. kissing him deeply as she straddled his hips, reaching down guide him him to her entrance before slowly lowering herself on him,giving a moan of delight and pleasure of how good he felt. " this is the better part."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:21 pm

He blinked when she yanked him up and rolled him onto his back. He kissed her back just as deeply as she straddled his hips. He then groaned as she lowered him self on to him..."Hmmmm so tight....I would have to agree." He grinned .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

she nipped his lower lip as she settled completly on him. relaxing as she grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips. " this is where you learn to move. definitely a fun part. you push up and pull me down at the same time. feels alot more better too. .. now move. lets see what you got."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:33 pm

He groaned as she nipped his lip and settled completly on him. When she grabbed his hands and placed him on her hips. And then listened to her..."Alright then." He grinned as he did what she told him to starting off at a slow pace to get the rythem right before he picked up and was ramming into her in no time groaning as he did so.

((Ill post in the am. ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:39 pm

((hehe nighty))

she was definitely enjoying his slow movements, loved it better when he got used to it and picked up the pace.by the time he was ramming into her she couldnt keep the moans silent, burying her face into his neck as the pleasure began to build more and more while she kept up the pace with him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 am

He groaned as he laid his head back loving the sounds of her moans as she buried her face into his neck. His pace then slowed down before picking back up again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm

she gave a slight grunt when he slowed down , nearly bit him for it because he was torturing her before he picked up again , shifting a little on him she leaned back, holding on his shoulders as she rode him '' damn you sure you haven't done this before?... starting to feel like you have, your definitely good at teasing'' mumbled, feeling the pleasure build.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:58 pm

He groaned as he looked up at her..."hmm maybe im just a natural." he grinned as she rode him..."o shouldn't have waited so long for this..." he groaned as he continued to move along with her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:10 pm

she laughed softly as she leaned forward and nipped his lower lip softly , '' definitely shouldn't have waited so long.. do you feel different?" she actually forgot to watch if he changed, she was too busy enjoying herself as she slid her hands in his hair and pulled his head back so she could nip at his throat, moving her hips more with him and gave another moan as her release got closer and closer, her muscles already trying to clamp down on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 pm

He shook his head..."nope I feel the the same besides feeling damned good." he grinned as she nipped his throat. He growned as he continues to move with her. He didn't even feel close to his release yet..."damn your good." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:17 pm

she grinned '' good because i don't want you going all green on me in the middle of this'' she teased, kissing him again, this time slow and deep to enjoy it as she rolled him back over, this time with her on bottom. , shifting her hips she wrapped her legs around his waist.. '' mmm gets better with different positions hun, good to try them all ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:44 pm

He smirked as he kissed her back just as deeply grinning as she flipped them..."hmm very true..." he grinned feeling her legs wrap around his waist. He then started to thrust im to her slowly at first before he started ramming I to her with a groan
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:50 pm

she arched up against him as he went slow, enjoying every bit of it before hissing in pleasure as he got faster and began ramming into her, sliding her hands over his chest and back she watched him, holding back her release as much as she could, moving her hips up against his with each movement he made, digging her nails into his back as she nipped his chest , keeping her eyes on him as she enjoyed every bit of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:12 pm

He groaned as he moved down kissing her neck before gritting his teeth as he felt his climax building..."hmm damn im getting close..." he groaned as the. Propped him self up to a better angle as his thrusting grew more Intense. He groaned as he looked down at her his eyes changing to dragon eyes as he grew even closer to his climax.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:19 pm

she moaned louder the more he moved, refusing to close her eyes as she arched more and more against him, enjoying the kisses he did to her neck as she sensed him getting closer. '' good,, definitely a good thing'' breathing heavily as she kept up the pace with him, feeling her own pleasure building and the closer she got to her release, the more wetter she got.

it didn't take long before she arched up against him, crying out from the pleasure as her release hit hard and fast, raking her nails over his back in the process. spotting the color change of his eyes but didn't say anything just yet as she jerked under him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:44 pm

He groaned deeply as he hit his climax the same time she did with one last deep thrust. He groaned when she tightened around im and he groaned with each spurt that came from him. He panted as his eyes changed back and his arms shook from propping him self up and his member throbbed inside her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:50 pm

she bit her lip to keep from moaning with every jerk he did against her sensitive body , shifting a little under him carefully she slid her hands over his body , feeling his muscles twinge and twitch as she lightly kissed him, tugging him to lay down a little. '' mmm your eyes changed a bit... but other then that.. only change i saw. '' she felt good, body humming in delight from the pleasure of what they just did as she relaxed on the bed.. '' eh.. and you just put me in a better mood.. might be a little nicer to the men then''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next