The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:16 pm

she scanned the trees. her keen eyes watching for movement among the trees. she easily spotted him. smirking as she followed him to the meadows. *run run little lamb*she was enjoying the chase. not making a sound as she went ahead of him before landing suddenly. swinging her tail hard at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 pm

He came to a stop throwing up his arms and stopping her tail with an electric like shield...."a fucking dragon...thats just what I needed to make my even better..." he growled as he took a few steps back holding out his hand that now fizzzles with a bright yellow glow..."a rare dragon indeed...too bad you see me as food."...he muttered as he got back to the tree line. His charged arm could cut threw nearly anything...a dragons scale was tuff but it would still leave a nasty gash..."come on charge at me.." he muttered knowing he could easily cut the dragons throat.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 pm

she snarled. turning and watching him run for the trees. *coward.. is that what you are* giving a low hiss she followed him. watching his hands really. she didnt become a warlord by being stupid..

she slowed as she neared the trees. inhaling slowly and taking in his scent again. eyes scanning all the trees as she watched him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Keshin smirks..."sucks being so big doesn't it...stupid dragon.." he smirked as he disappeared for a moment only having cut down a tree and send it falling towards the dragon before doing the same to other trees
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 pm

she grunted. slamming her side against the falling trees. using her heavy weight to smash them out of the way.grabbing one with her claws she flung it back at him.

getting annoyed at how hard it was to move, she made herself a bit smaller.almost the size of a horse as she took off running towerds him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 pm

He jumped up cutting the tree in half a small branch jabbing into his shoulder and breaking off..."damn it l.." he growled as he then looked toward the dragon seeing it charging at him now..."what the fuck.." he growled as he took a few steps back standing his ground both his arms charged now..."that's right alittle closer. Just when she was nearly on top of him he jumped up cutting a branch down smirking as it fell straight at her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:27 pm

she smirked watching him again,watching him cut the tree. she put a burst of speed on as well as using a bit of magic. disappearing quickly, shifting back to her human form and reappearing right behind him all within a few seconds. laughing her arm slid around his throat.clamping down hard as her hand clamped down on one of his wrists. using the force of both their body weights to slam him against on of the trees. hissing at the scraps she got in the process.. "you know. your a bit fun to chance. and just so you know. i dont eat people..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:34 pm

He blinked slightly getting completely caught off guard before wincing...."Your a dragon shifter. He muttered knowing that a few ribs were possibly broken from the slam..."that's a shame i would have enjoyed cutting my way out of your stomach..." he growled...."get the fuck off me.." he growled as he struggled against her electricity zapping her continuously..."what the fuck do you want from me you evil bitch.." he was apparently pissed more so that he was caught off guard.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:43 pm

she grunted again as he squirmed. making her struggle to keep a hold of him before she managed to pin him under her. feeling the shocks she glared." i would save your energy. it dont work on me. "the name calling didnt bother her as much as she used strips of her leather straps to tie his hands behind him. " i am alot tougher then you think. and if i aye you it wouldnt be whole.. may be a bitch. but not evil."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 pm

He growled as he stopped using his energy when she said it was useless ..."don't worry I know how to kill a dragon shifter...I've done it before....cut the fuckers heart out...he was a black dragon...tried to eat me...and I killed him...so don't think I cant kill you..." he muttered as his hands were tied again..."not evil my ass...." he winced feeling the branch twist in his arm as she tightened the ties.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:55 pm

she snorted. " really? ahhh so your the one that got vallen.. good for you. you did me a favor on that one. "teased. huffing slightly as she wipped blood from the side of her head where she had hit the tree. leaning down to his ear she grinned." no. if i was evil i would tie you up with a pack of hungry wolves and cut your pecker off and let them eat that first. be glad i like you a bit."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:02 pm

He smirked..."damn the luck I was hopeing he was a friend of yours..." he growled as he then listened to her closely..."you've got an odd way of trying to get people to trust you...but its not going to help..." he muttered as he then smirked ramming his head back smashing his head into her forehead catching her off guard. He rolled over throwing her off and getting to his feet taking off running once again this time charging his legs so he could run even faster ..

((He's a pain in the ass that's for sure XP))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 pm

(( lol gawd she is gunna kill him))

she swore violently,seeing stars a bit as he slammed his head back against hers. cursing again and managing to get up she watched him run. "havent had enough huh" shifting again she took flight.following him..*how about a flying lesson* giving a low growl she swooped low, one of her legs lashing out,her claws grabbing a hold of him as she brought her wings down hard which in turn pushed her up fast in the air.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 pm

He ran only to be picked up..."damn it....cant you just let me go..." he says as they went up higher in the air..."if your trying to scare me its not gonna happen..." he muttered hopeing she would let him go...he could stop him self before hitting the ground....."im nothing special and im just gonna be a pain in the ass no matter what...so let me the fuck go..." he yelled as he moved his hand to his shoulder forcing his fingers into the wound and pulling out the small branch with effort which was a mistake..apparently it hit an artery and the stick was keeping him from bleeding out...after that he winced feeling the blood pouring out of the wound. Bit he took the stick and stabbed it I to her foot hopeing she would drop him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:29 pm

((be home soon then i will repluy. give me bout. fifteen minutes))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:31 pm

((Ight by that time I'll he heading homebutnill be home in like 20 minutes or so ))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 pm

(( and i am back XD ))

she gave a low growl of pain as he jabbed her foot with the stick, nearly faltering in the sky before she tightened her grip on him, didn't take long though to smell his blood, swearing softly she immediatley landed, shifted and pinned him to the ground, sitting on him now as she pinned both of his arms under her. '' seriously your one pain in the ass you know that?" grumbled,ripping his shirt open to get a good look at the wound. '' and you pretty much just killed yourself.. '' she was a little irritated with him and had to think fast as she eyed him over'' how about this.. you help me with what i need.. and then maybe we can discuss you being let go yes?.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:39 pm

He looked to her and then smirked when she pinned him...He could heal him self but it would leave him rather weak but he wasn't gonna tell her that...."I know...But I'm usually not...I jsut don't like getting hit in the head with a rock and then wake up to be captured....I don't think you would either." He winced...."Ehhh...I'll be fine." He says as he then smirked..."So obviously you want my help...But with what...And you could have just asked nicely..." He muttered as his vision started to get blurry. "I'm not feeling so hot..." He mummbled
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 pm

she snorted'' well no shit , your bleeding out moron. '' muttered, yanking off her shirt to press it to his wound to stem the flow of blood. '' had to figure out who you where first, geez and it don't help when you go running off . so you are as much to blame as i am .. going to help or not? .. i can easily just let you sit here and pass out. '' she would too, then she would probably heal him and tie him up tighter then a mummy's ass. . '' and i told them not to harm you .. who ever done it is already going to get a good beating. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:44 pm

He looked to her and then smirked..."I didn't cause any trouble in the village....I'm not a bad person....I just like to stick to my self...I'm not a very good people person...Especially when I'm tracked down...." He says as he then smirked..."What do your need my help for...Your clearly capable." He says with a sigh..."Well they did...Hit me with a rock..." He says as he then looked to her..."Tell me what you need help with..." He says as he worked on healing him self slowly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:02 am

she sighed heavily , he was still wearing on her patience and it was just taking all her will not to smack him.. '' didn't say you where causing any trouble. . hah, yea clearly capable, . only problem is, i like to be sneaky when i do things.. and frankly this guy is already expecting me to do something.. buuut.. if it comes from someone he is not seeing it from.. say you.. would be easy to get the up on him. '' she could sense something that he was doing , and yet couldn't figure it out, narrowing her eyes at him she scowled. '' what are you doing? , and don't you bloody lie to me cause i can tell when someone does. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:32 am

He smirked slightly..."So you need me to kill someone..." He says as he cocked his head to the side. "Well you dont have to apply pressure to my wound any more." He says with a grin. When she removed her shirt he was healed everything was healed..Just the blood was left behind.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 am

she frowned slightly taking her shirt away before wiping at the blood to see the smooth skin under it. '' ok seriously how the hell did you do that?" she could heal herself of course but she was a dragon, now she wanted to know exactly what else he could do. '' and not kill.. .. technically ... '' mumbled, she was good with sending messages.. '' maybe do that after he don't listen. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 pm

He smirked.."I told you I can do more.." he says as he cocked his head to the side..."I I think you owe me an apology..." he says.."to that and ill help you." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:28 pm

she scowled and glared at him. '' i don't apologize for anything'' hissed, grumbling now as she glanced around then back at him scowling.. atleast no one was around to see her say anything as she leaned down and poked his nose. '' fine.. i am sorry , there happy?" she hissed, keeping her voice low and wishing she could seriously drop him on his head.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next